Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex

Story Info
Emma's personal guide to the joy of sex.
5.4k words
4.42
18.3k
31
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- This is not a real account. I just pretended.

xxx

March, 2021.

I had to laugh when the merest mention I made of the possibility of my quitting acting went viral within minutes. I quickly contacted my agent to put out a denial at once, lest my loyal followers begin to worry. Of course, the last twelve months had been both frustrating and wasteful in many ways due to the global pandemic. With the film industry on virtual hold, I had endeavored to put all of my time and effort into writing. A possible new avenue for myself in the not too distant future. And what to write about? Why sex, naturally.

x

A couple of years ago I had subscribed to the influential and engrossing interactive website OMGYES, now defunct. The fairly expensive site had thousands of interviews with of like minded women seeking that elusive but achievable female orgasm. Up for discussion were various techniques on how to build pleasure, explore different opinions and experiences, and just speak openly about female sexuality. I think most women have sexy secrets and erotic fantasies although few are fortunate enough to put them into practice. Now, in the grip of England's third national lockdown, I decided to get some of my own ideas and experiences written up for future publication. If I ever have the nerve!

x

So, with the help of my willing boyfriend and considerate lover, Leo, I plan to write a journal, going though an alphabetical guide on how to have great and fulfilling sex and discover different examples of foreplay and seduction. I hope my personal reflections and examples make an impression on those impulsive and audacious out there to follow in my footsteps. Remember, these thoughts and ideas are my own personal view about things. Many others may have different opinions.

A is for Anal.

Fuck! Good way to start! Right in at the deep end. I had begun to be sexually active a little after I had filmed my final scene for the last Harry Potter film. That was twelve years ago now and I have done pretty much everything there is to do in the bedroom. My first anal sex experience actually came about during my first threesome in the sack. I had taken two gorgeous hunks into my bed after a long evening of partying and drinking and one thing had led to another. I was too drunk to remember much but I ended up having a double penetration. I vowed to repeat the experience when I was sober. The following entry describes the latest affair Leo and I had just last week.

x

The thing for females to consider about anal penetration is to be relaxed and have no nerves or anxiety. Your partner should also be patient and attentive to your needs and well being. To begin with I took a luxurious bubble bath to clean my body and soothe myself. As I laid in the hot water I practiced relaxing the muscles of my anal sphincter and tightening my butt muscles. Once bathed I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and liked what I saw. Despite turning thirty I have no body fat, have slender limbs and a nice medium sized pair of pliant breasts with hard rosy tips. My stomach is fairly flat and my bottom is firm and lifted. I had taken the time to shave my mons for this particular session which I knew would please Leo. I made my way to our bedroom, still in a state of undress, where I found my lover on the bed, also naked and casually wanking off to some online porn site on his Galaxy tablet.

"Ready or not, her I come."

I spread my hands and showed off my squeaky clean body for Leo to scrutinise. His boner twitched all by itself which I humbly took as approval. He looked in great shape also, with a trim body, shoulder length wavy hair and a neat beard.

"I laid out a new sheet." He said as he rose from his side of the bed.

It is important for the female to engage in some foreplay beforehand rather than rush in at the deep end. The more arousal before the act the better. I handed Leo a bottle of my therapeutic body massage oil and I laid on top of the white sheet. As soon as he opened the cap I inhaled the exotic sweet almond oil enriched with lavender and peppermint. My current favourite. I looked at Leo who stood beside the bed as he drizzled the oil on my front from my breasts to just above my newly shaven mound. Even before we had gotten started my pussy was tingling like mad. Leo stroked my tits with light caresses, then squeezed them to ensure the lotion saturated my flesh. My nipples stood out like two bullets and they ached from my heightened arousal. He moved down to my thighs and I embraced the heady oils that he poured over them.

"So nice." I purred.

Leo worked my hamstrings and pummeled my muscles with the sides of his hands. He moved up in a gradual line with nice gentle brushes and stopped at the tops of my thighs. He raised the bottle of massage oil up above me and allowed it to dribble in a viscous line to my exposed slit. The oil continued down the crack of my ass and onto the sheet beneath me. I do so love a having a man massaging my naked body. Highly aroused, I lifted my bottom as Leo slipped a hand in between my parted legs and cupped my bald, slick pussy. I let out a lengthy and loud moan as he worked into my now engorged labia with his open palm.

"Heaven!"

I was totally relaxed and serene. The perfect mood to be in before I was taken anally. Leo coaxed me onto my front and applied more of the oil to the back of my body. Along my spine and to the top of my backside. He ran his nimble fingers around my lower back and hips before moving down to my buttocks. I sighed as he traced his fingers along the full length of the crease between my nether cheeks and I found myself raising my backside up for him. Gently, he spread my taut cheeks and I knew he was staring at my pink asshole that must have seemed so tiny compared to my vulva.

"Oh my goodness!"

I trembled on my stomach as Leo placed his pointed tongue down the cleft of my ass and flicked my puckered star. He had learned a lot with my help and he teased me by licking all around my anus without actually touching it. I beat my right foot on the bed until he finally stabbed at me with repeated accuracy. His face was buried in my butt and his hands parted my nates as he licked my outer rim and asshole alternatively. I loved the warm oils on my flesh and I was by now quite loosened up.

"Ooh!"

Leo put his little finger just inside my tight hole and I clenched and unclenched on his wet digit. When he was all the way in to the knuckle I let him finger fuck my ass for about three minutes until my vaginal juices were flowing nicely.

"I'm ready." I announced and Leo slid out and lubed up his erection with some of my chosen lubricant, namely Astroglide Premium.

"Me too," he quipped. His voice thick with desire, and his dick throbbing in his fist.

There was a pause and then he squirted a generous amount into my upturned crack and again used his pinky to lube up my anus. I buried my face in my fluffy pillows as Leo fell on top of me and mounted my back. I felt the tip of his dick slide between my anus and cunt hole a few times before his cock head make contact with my tight poop hole and press into it. It may seem nigh on inconceivable to believe that it would be possible for a well endowed male to enter my less than great rosebud without some discomfort This is the hardest part and the key is for the woman to push my sphincter outwards to lessen the tightness and not to contract around the invading organ. Once his bell end squeezed inside me with a pop his shaft followed through with only the hint of smarting.

"Unbelievable!" Gasped Leo. "Just looking at my cock forcing itself inside your ass is enough to make me spit!"

"Keep holding back, babe."

I gasped as his cock pushed in further until he was half in, half out of my back door. We shifted together and as he gripped my upper thighs he pulled me up onto all fours. I relaxed my sphincter as Leo drove into to the hilt. The illicit sensation of anal penetration is odd at first and it feels incredibly good with each second. As he moved in me I moaned out loud, totally thrilled and turned on. I experienced a pleasant tightness in my rectum, and my pussy simply dripped down my thighs. Leo leaned over me so that his and were against my ass and he kissed the back of my neck and shoulders.

"How does it feel for you?" I asked in between gasps and groans.

"It's amazing. You're so tight."

I looked back to see Leo transfixed by his own knob shunting in and out of my pert ass. He put his hands on each of my buttocks as he rode my poop chute with concerted efforts. My legs parted further as my muff dripped juices profusely. His hands slid under me and he gently rubbed my belly with delicious circular motions.

"That's so good. Give me all you got."

I bit my lip and dug my hands and toes into the mattress as Leo ground his hips into my rippling ass. His two balls pressed into my cunt and gave me an unusual double whammy. I raised my backside up a bit and squeezed his cock even tighter with all my strength which made him hiss through gritted teeth. He pulled out at that moment and my winking anus held onto his cock head until he was fully out. I felt almost sad to have him pull out and I clenched and unclenched the walls of my rectum at the memory of him stuffed up my asshole.

"Now the advanced position." I declared.

Now this is not advisable for all unless you're able and fit enough. I got onto my back and Leo eagerly helped me lift up my slim legs. As my hips left the bed my cunt and asshole were presented to him in a very lewd fashion. Leo moved in and the soles of my feet met the tops of his shoulders. I peered down my own body and my eyes never left his stiff rod as he squeezed his bell end inside my little ring once more.

"Oh...my...gosh!" I purred in utter bliss.

Leo began to fuck me anally at a very nice pace, and in this position I was able to frig my sopping pussy. My hair fell across my face as Leo feverishly slid deep inside my tender rear opening over and over. My hand fanned my clit in time with his steady thrusting and my orgasm built and built. My doubled up and oiled up body slid back and forth on the sheet, leaving a vertical smear under me. As Leo sunk into me balls deep, my ass seized on his rigid pole as jolts of pleasure ripped through my nether regions. Only those who have experienced anal truly know what sheer physical joy is at all possible by being taken thus.

"Oh, mmm, gah!"

As Leo saw that I was having a great time, he fucked me with a renewed vigour, safe in the knowledge that I felt minimal discomfort. I moaned an incoherent mix of words and grunts as I strummed my clit to orgasm. My lightweight frame was covered in sweat and massage oils and the bedroom smelled of sex and cum. I was virtually upside down as Leo grabbed my ankles and held my legs up straight, so that my feet pointed to the ceiling.

"Give it to me, babe!"

Now my hands were free I wantonly dug my nails into the flesh of his thighs as he thrust up ever faster. He battered my lower body and my toes curled as his grip on my ankles grew firmer. He widened my legs so that he could enjoy the sight of my tits jiggling frantically. Leo threw his head up suddenly as he ejaculated inside me with his thick cum. As we came together the muscles in my legs trembled from the sheer exertion of it all. Leo covered me like a warm blanket as he spurted his seed deep into my bowels. When he eventually withdrew his sperm ran out of my ass and bathed my crack. My throbbing back passage felt peculiarly wet and gooey, and not too surprisingly, gaped open as if it were still stuffed with a big dick. I felt a number of emotions as I welcomed a myriad of tingling sensations from my toes on up.

"That was altogether quite outrageous!"

As I regained my composure I laid back on the creased bedsheets and attempted to remember every detail of the past hour for my journal. Leo retreated to the bathroom with a contented sigh and with his shrunken cock dribbling between his thighs. We now had a new and additional way of love making that would lead to lots of exciting and frenzied delights to come.

x

B is for Bondage.

Well! We're only up to the letter B and we've covered two of the kinky or taboo kind of sexual fantasies. I have a great deal of time for light bondage in the bedroom, whichever partner gets to be tied. And thanks to the likes of Fifty Shades, bondage has become massively mainstream.

x

I'm not talking about BDSM or other extreme types of restraint, just a little tame role play with no pain or discomfort for either the man or woman. In this way either partner will have complete control of the situation leading to orgasmic bliss.

I've driven poor Leo insane with my teasing and denial whenever I've tied him to a chair. He explodes like a rocket when I give him his well earned release and it is a joy to behold. In this example I want to outline the time I was tied to the bed and gave Leo full reign to do with me whatever he wished. x

With our plans made we shared a shower before the evening games, and not for the first time I was grateful that it was Leo I had endured the dread lockdown with. The Californian was drop dead gorgeous with thick unkempt brown hair which fell in wavy lines to his shoulders. He has dark and watchful eyes and an adorable smile. He had a nice build, not so muscular as some, but still well defined.

"Shall we?"

Once we were cleansed Leo left me to get ready. I fancied some sexy lingerie might be appropriate and I picked out a pink number I hadn't worn in some time. I did my hair and make up and joined Leo in the bedroom. He was naked and toying with some silk scarves when he took a wide eyed look at me in my lingerie.

"Fuck me!" He said as his dick shot up in a second.

My lace babydoll chemise with the halter straps on the shoulders had a single ribbon tie just below my bust, and then flared out over my hips. I wore a low rise lace thong panty with wide side straps that sat high up on top of the hips.

"This is going to be fun," quipped Leo as he pointed to me and then the bed.

A ripple of excitement went through me as I looked at Leo standing at the foot of the bed. He had an almost innocent look on his face like a little boy who had been caught being naughty but had been forgiven. Except no little boy had such a big boner as he had poking up from his groin. I quickly laid down and my loose hair spread out on the pillow.

"Here."

Leo twisted one of his silk neckties in his hands and then bent to my left and looped it around my wrist. He tied off the other end to the headboard above my head in a loose manner, so that if I tugged on it hard enough it would unravel. He tied my other up and then widened my legs and proceeded to tie my ankles to the end of the bed so that my body was in the shape of an X.

"Now, I'm in control."

I looked up into his eyes as he casually brushed an errant lock of my hair from my left eye. I wriggled and tested my binds as Leo softly ran his index finger over my lower lip. I felt a restless ache in my loins as his hand moved down my throat and neck to my bosom where he undid the knot in my ribbon and spread the lace out to my sides.

"Ooh!"

I automatically thrust my bared chest up and my rosy tipped breasts pointed to the ceiling. His hands edged slowly up my sides and my breathing became more pronounced. I willed him on as he used the backs of his fingers on the outsides of my breasts. He cupped my left globe and rolled his thumb over my erect nipple. Leo had quite small hands for a man and his soft caress does things to me like no other. I humped up and thrust my bared tit into his palm and loved the warm touch on my sensitive skin.

"You're really turned on, aren't you?"

"Very," I answered truthfully.

I sighed as my panties were pulled tight over my mons, and due to my restraints, my sex appeared as a raised bump which was barely covered by the flimsy material. Leo slid the palm of his hand over my belly but stopped at the waistband of my brief underwear. Then he caressed my right tit and tweaked my hard nub as I writhed helpless on my back. My mouth opened and closed as Leo sucked and bit into my right nipple, and I wished desperately that I could fling out my arms and crush him to my chest.

"Leo!"

He repeated the same on my left pointed tip and I ached for more as ,y tits became smeared and sticky from his spit. Then he trailed a line down my front again and placed his hand on my heated pussy mound. He slipped inside the top of my underwear and nodded at me as his fingers discovered my inner folds were already moist from my excitement. He used his nimble fingers to fondle my outer labia and I squirmed and moaned as he rubbed up and down. Because my legs were parted my slit had been made to open and Leo now used his middle finger to dip in and probe my wetness.

"Oh, god!"

My entire body felt vibrant and radiant and my breathing had become erratic as Leo dipped in and out of my pussy and the muscles in my thighs and calves tensed as I instinctively tried to close my legs. But with the scarves tying my wrists and ankles all I could do was lay back and enjoy it. A whimper of delight lodged in my throat as my hips gyrated on his hot hand which pressed into my mound.

"Whow!"

In his eagerness to expose my pussy, Leo surprised me by ripping my thong panties into two ragged pieces and tossing them aside. He grinned as he traced out slow circles close enough to my vulva to make my juices flow, but just far away that he made no direct contact with my bald muff. I rocked and quivered as best I could as the heat from his hand spread to the insides of my thighs. Distinct vibrations came time after time through my nether regions as Leo flicked out at my sensitive perineum.

"Right there!"

The very tip of his finger just barely brushed my asshole and I blinked rapidly as perspiration from my brow met my lashes. I heard high pitched whining as Leo finally delved inside my sopping cunt, and realised it came from me. He frigged me with lightning speed and my head snapped back as he slid inside me as far as he could go.

"Fuck!"

This was exquisite torture, in a good way, and my breasts heaved and my clit hardened as I was finger fucked. I was like putty in his hands and quite out of control as Leo left my snatch and began to paw at my flesh and drag his nails along my bare body. With my thighs wide open I was totally submissive and had no way to join in the pleasuring of myself. I pulled on the scarves around my wrists in the comforting knowledge that I could easily get free, but my shimmering shaven pussy, glistening with my arousal made me eager to stay tied. With each caress of his hands on my tits, stomach, and thighs, I let out shallow gasps of ecstasy and an erotic ache.

"Suck me off."

My head was moved to my left and I opened my mouth to meet his cock head. He teased us both as he pulled back just enough so that my pursed lips were just out of reach. I could smell his muskiness as he playfully pushed his knob at me and shrank away as my tongue darted out to lick it.

"Bastard!"

I strained my neck and then shrieked as he relented and his bell end parted my lips and slid over my tongue into my mouth. My head rocked on the pillow as I greedily suckled on his hot dick. He was so hard that I felt the throbbing pulsations in his shaft as I lapped and slathered loudly on it. He just stayed still as I did all the work, bobbing back and forth as I devoured him. I pulled him in until his balls actually tapped on my chin!

"That, is so dirty!" He said smiling.

My tongue made rapid swirls this way and that and his shaft was now shiny and slick from my frantic oral assault. From his root to tip I bathed his rigid prick in spit and I studied the tiny bubbles that now dappled his rid with some amusement. I love that spongy feel of a man between my wet lips and I held onto his bloated tip as I salivated all over it to my heart's content. My left cheek bulged out with his huge helmet and he sighed audibly.

123z
123z
817 Followers
12