Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to fuck." He said as he looked fit to burst.

"Okay!" I spluttered happily and took a big gulp of air as Leo dived between my splayed legs.

His swollen and wet head met my pussy opening and remained there as he shifted his weight. I wriggled and looked at him wide eyed as I awaited his dick in me.

"You really want this!"

I bumped and humped up in a vain attempt to take his cock in.

"Yes. I want it."

"How much?"

Leo pulled back and I moaned aloud in my all consuming passion to be fucked.

"Do it! Put it in!"

Leo pushed down on my belly and I exhaled as he parted my sopping folds with his cock head. He only pushed in one inch and I screamed out in frustration.

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck you? Fuck you!"

He pulled back with a smug grin and I gave him my best doleful look. This is really all part of the fun of the bondage game and of course works both ways. The tease and denial merely makes both lovers hungry for more.

"Please?"

Leo entered me fully and it felt like heaven. His hard rod scraped my inner walls with a sublime friction and I felt positively dizzy.

"Fuck you?" He pushed in hard once and pulled back. Thrust all the way in and withdrew.

'Fuck you?"

I hummed through tightly closed lips as he made about six or seven fast strokes before stopping. Normally I would have wrapped my legs around his back but as he slowed up once more I was completely at his mercy. And it felt fantastic! Of course, Leo was busting a nut himself, and it wasn't too long before he was kissing my tits and hammering me into the mattress. Every hard thrust made me gasp in pleasure and spasm after spasm made me shiver in the nicest way. He settled his weight on top of my petite frame and I embraced the feel of his bare chest crushing my boobs and the fullness of him in my cunt as he fucked me balls deep.

"Shit!"

Somehow, Leo wormed his hand between us so that he could rub my clit as he banged my ass into the bed. With him working my hard nub and pounding my brains out I was reaching my peak. In my delirium, my left foot came loose and Leo deftly caught me by my calf and placed my leg over his shoulder. His balls made repeated slapping sounds as he battered my pussy and I felt that warmth shoot through signifying my approaching orgasm. My thighs trembled as I subconsciously tried to bring my legs together and I felt a quaint tick on the insides of my upper thighs as they remained pulled apart by my ankle restraints.

"Yesss!"

My pussy drenched his shaft as he picked up speed, obviously nearing his own climax. I wanted his cum. I begged to cum in me and bathe my pussy with his hot goo. He was close now as his butt clenched and he dug his toes into the foot of the bed. His pelvic thrusts made his stiff cock ride up inside me and this move made me arch my back as much as was permissible. I came with him as he erupted inside of me and flooded my cunt with a torrent of cum. A stream of the white stuff dripped out of me and ran down my ass crack and onto the bed. As I panted and laid in a pool of sweat and cum, Leo unlooped the scarves and freed me up. We collapsed in each others arms and I worked the muscles in my calves to ward off any cramp. Always limber up before AND after a bondage session lest you get weary limbs.

x

C is for Cunniligus.

Orgasms! Is it true to say that women do not feel satisfied unless they climax? Well, the answer to that is a plain no. We love the physical side of sex even if it ends up with just the man climaxing. It is fair to say that orgasms through intercourse is not a given, unless clitoral stimulation is added. But it should be understood that women are definitely capable of achieving an orgasm just as men do, and deservedly so. And cunnilingus is probably the best and well known way.

x

Why, only last Sunday, Leo again showed me I had made a good choice in lovers when he ate me out like a dream. The midday sunlight streamed through the bedroom window as we lazily slept in after a boring Saturday night, for me, watching American basketball on satellite TV. I spent a couple of hours pouring over two film scripts sent to me by my agent by motorcycle courier. Not very exciting options. The Return of Beauty and the Beast, anyone? We were in a sleepy naked cuddle with my left leg casually draped over Leo's hip. His left hand repeatedly stroked my lower back and I began to stir like a kitten in his arms. His chest cradled my head and my hand tickled the outside of his right thigh as I blinked my long lashes over half closed eyes.

"Lie back." He told me.

I stretched out my arms as I was rolled over and Leo's hand roamed over the soft swell of my belly, across my left hip, and down the subtle V of my smoothly shaven pussy mound. His semi hard cock brushed my side, leaving me in no doubt that he admired the view. He gently persuaded my left leg to bend at the knee and spread out as he peered down on my exposed sex.

"I love your body."

"Good," I answered in a hushed tone.

After a moment of reflection, he slipped a hand along my right thigh and I pushed my hips up to greet his slender fingers. A chill went up my spine as he dragged his fingers back and forth my soft skin between my belly and the top of my muff. Then he grabbed a pillow and I lifted up to allow him to place it underneath my bottom.

"Oh!"

I managed a strangled whimper of delight when my attentive lover blew warm air from his lips on my bald snatch and I involuntarily bucked up and down in eager expectations. I inhaled sharply as his index finger made teasing circles around my outer labia. My heart beat faster as he separated my outer lips to reveal my moist pink folds therein. With his fingertips stroking my inner thighs, Leo poked his tongue inside the opening of my quim and made rapid butterfly flicks that sent shock waves through my loins.

"Oh, yes!"

Leo's trim beard on my skin sent urgent tingling pulses through me as he kissed my pussy with pursed lips. His head moved on his neck as he made sweeping stabs at my damp slit. Then he moved down and cupped my ass cheeks as he lapped at me from anus to clit. I looked down on him avidly as his darting tongue searched my pulsating clitoris hood for my hard pearl. He drew his fingers inwards from the insides of my thighs as he waggled the tip of his tongue across and up my aching clit over and over.

"Mm, hmm!"

My legs made scissors in and out from the sweet torment of Leo inserting his index and middle digit inside of my dripping pussy. His lips clamped on my clit as he frigged me and I felt as if I were floating on air. I reached behind my head and held on tight to the headboard until my knuckles went white.

"Keep that up and I'll be yours forever." I whimpered.

My juices must have dribbled onto Leo's chin as he nibbled my hard button in time with his continuous finger fuck. Leo was delightful, varying the pressure against my clitoris and then prolonging my excitement by resting for several seconds so Icould draw much needed breath. When he brought me to orgasm, my mouth opened wide as my cunt and sphincter contracted simultaneously, and I came then with violent shakes and bucking hips and my pussy walls softened on his fingers as I climaxed. My orgasm lasted a mere fifteen seconds but some lucky females can experience single orgasms lasting a minute. Leo's fingers were slick and hot and he presented them to my mouth and I licked them clean, relishing the taste of my own cum.

"That was so intense!" I mumbled as I licked my lips.

Leo removed the pillow from under me and I felt limp and exhausted. I closed my legs and wallowed in that warm glow that radiated throughout my body. I rubbed my thighs together in order to enjoy that sticky sensation I love so much. We smiled at each other and snuggled up close until we drifted off into a hazy slumber. There are two camps of opinion on oral sex. One is that only a woman can eat out another, and I shall visit that notion later. But Leo was superb in his oral technique and made me cum buckets. When I opened my eyes sometime later, Leo's erection was poking my side with some persistence.

"Come on then," I said. "Fuck me doggy."

'If you insist," he replied with some mild sarcasm."

x

Next time, D through H.

12