Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma shares more of her personal sex experiences.
7.7k words
3.67
9.8k
16
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- This is pure fiction with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

D is for Doggy-Style.

x

"Fuck me puppy! Fuck me puppy!"

Slap!

"You bitch!"

"Fuck me, pup! OOOH!"

Leo grunted as he smacked me twice on my cheek, (lower left), and fucked me even harder. We were making love in one of my favourite positions. That being doggy style, with me on all fours facing the headboard of our bed, and Leo gripping my waist as he pistoned into me with full force. In my lust crazed fever I called him by my pet name for him in this instance. Literally a pet name as we resembled two dogs in heat.

"Fuck, but you're bitching tight!"

"Fuck this bitch, puppy!"

Despite my coming across as having a demure and unassuming disposition, I actually have a high energy enthusiasm for all things carnal. Little do people know that I have ripped off a man's shirt in my lust for his body, that I love to fill my pretty mouth with a big cock until I gag for joy, or that there is nothing I like more than to ride a big boner until the sweat drips off my slender body. I have been experimenting enormously during this horrid national lockdown, and am eager to explore more advanced methods of attaining sexual gratification.

"Tight!"

"No, you're so big!"

The more he shunted into me, the more lubricated I became. I pushed back at him as I placed my hands palm down on the bed and Leo got the message and sped up, his balls tapping my raised up pert bottom with every inward thrust. I wish I had the words to describe the tight feeling of being filled by a hot and stiff dick from behind. His hand came around my front and he stroked my throbbing clit which made me jerk on his fat log all the more. I clawed at the linen and bit my lip to suppress a scream of bliss.

"Mmm!"

Leo too, grunted loudly in his heated frenzy, and I lowered my upper body against the crisp white sheet. This altered angle helped me relax some from the continued pounding I was taking. Not that I was complaining, mind! Rear entry fucking lends itself to a deeper penetration and the man manages to stretch the woman's pussy walls to the limit, much more so than in the usual missionary position. As Leo's thick boner rammed into me, waves of pleasure rippled through me.

"Oh, you sod!"

I was slammed down onto my front so that my arms extended up to the headboard and my stomach met the bed. Leo had plenty of endurance, crucial for the man in this controlling position. Pinned to the bed this way our bodies bounced furiously up and down, testing the mattress to it's limits. Leo was taller than me and his sweating body virtually enveloped mine as he banged my ass into the bed. He hummed on the nape of my neck, which I adored, and ran his hands up and down my flanks. By now, my pussy was slick and silky smooth, and Leo glided in and out at a hefty rate of strokes. His hard dick curved up and rubbed certain spots in my cunt more easily from behind.

"Again!"

Leo eased up and dragged my slim frame back up with him and held me firmly by my hips. His thighs came on the outside of mine and he squeezed until my knees almost touched. I heard him panting behind me as he paused and left me hanging. His cock was half in me and I wiggled my rump in an urgent signal for him to carry on. He moved then and I was moved forwards by inches, gloriously impaled on his gorgeous length. He drew back and humped at me with an almighty push that filled me up and made me gasp put loud. Again he waited and then repeated the deep thrust into me as he pulled me back onto his groin.

"Holy shit!"

"Fuck this!"

Leo withdrew and fell onto his back with his engorged prick tapping on his stomach all by itself. We had been fucking for a good twenty minutes without let up and we were both sweating like Olympic athletes.

"Let's try a standing doggy!" I leapt up and padded naked to the big unshuttered window that looked down twenty floors to the River Thames.

Leo sighed and rose from the bed and came behind me. With sure hands he cupped my tits and thumbed my rosy nipples that stood out erect and proud. His hot length settled in the crevice between my firm buns and I grinned as his fat knob rubbed up and down in the middle. It was incredibly erotic and I pressed up to the plane of glass I gulped as I found myself looking directly into two wide pairs of eyes!!

x

E is for Exhibitionism.

I blinked in utter astonishment at the sight of two men in grubby overalls seemingly suspended twenty floors above the ground outside the window. Then it gradually dawned on me that they were window cleaners in a cradle hung from the roof of the sky high apartment building by strong cables. They were staring right at my naked self, being outrageously fucked from behind by my American lover. I managed to act quickly and I drew my medium length hair across my face to cover my features. No sense in waking up in the morning and seeing the once cute Harry Potter actress pictured getting a good seeing to on social media.

"Stop, stop!"

"What? I can't stop now."

"There are men. Watching."

'What?"

His left hand moved to the small of my back and was bent forty five degrees at the waist as Leo swiveled his hips stroked in and out of me from behind. Despite the fact I was in the middle of having intercourse, I found myself blushing. How long had they been there?

"Two men. They can see us."

Even as I spoke I was utterly enthralled at being watched while I was fucked. Leo held my waist to steady my trembling legs and I began to strum my clit as my audience rubbed their groins. I crept on tip-toe close to the pane of glass and my tits flattened against the window as Leo's length drove up into me balls deep. He lifted me up on his in stroke and I welcomed the rigid thrust of his cock inside me. The men were transfixed by us and with their mouths wide open they stared straight at me as they both unzipped the front of their overalls.

"Oh, fuck!"

Their eyes went from my head to my toes as they feasted on my bared body, and as they began to wank their erections I surprised myself by enjoying being watched. I suppose being an actress for a number of years meant that I found it no problem to show off and flaunt myself. My juices seeped out all the more as I 'performed' for my unpaying admirers.

"Give it to me harder!" I commanded, and I moaned as Leo smacked loudly into my ass and the backs of my thighs.

Leo pushed his right leg between mine and widened my stance. My face was almost against the window and I cheekily poked my tongue out at my avid onlookers. My hips moved back and forth as I pawed at the window and licked the pane to make it smeary. The men had their overalls down at their knees as they beat their meat, ten to the dozen.

"Faster! Fuck my brains out!"

My juices flowed out of me and down to Leo's scrotum like a tidal wave. I looked straight at the men outside who were utterly spellbound and obviously horny, bearing in mind that they were barely three feet away behind a sheet of glass! I believe that if I had pressed into the window my aching nipples would have surely cut the glass!

"You little minx!"

Leo put his hands in the tops of my shoulders and hammered into me with deep, upward thrusts. I'm no lip reader but I swear one of my viewers mouthed the words, "he's fucking the shit out of her."

And he was correct. Leo never let up, slamming into my lightweight frame with gusto. He loves giving it to me doggy. I felt quite lightheaded as the afternoon sun shone directly into the room. His balls danced a jig under me as he rose up on his toes and fucked me silly. I distinctly heard suction sounds as my sodden cunt gobbled up his entire length. His wonderful knob was thoroughly gripped as I contracted the walls of my pussy. I felt the blood rush through my loins and my eyes rolled back in my head as I squirted around his throbbing organ. Leo didn't miss a beat as he held my quivering body in firm hands and picked up speed.

"Puppy!"

The force of him made me yelp he fucked me so fast, just how I wanted it. Then I felt him pulse in me and he pulled out and came over my back. My hands were flush with the window as stream after stream of cum splattered my spine and bottom.

"Oh!"

The men's faces became distorted with their own lust and they shot their wads all over the outer glass. As their white streaks ran slowly down the window I flattened my tongue on the inside glass and pretended to lick up all of their cum. I stood up and winked at both of them and blew a kiss to each of them. They pulled up their overalls and then used their squeegee blades to clean up their ejaculate. Leo and I withdrew and left them to it, and their platform began to slowly descend to the next floor below ours. x

So, for those of you just tuning in, I have devoted my attention during the national lockdown to writing a chronicle of my personal likes and approaches to enhance the joys of sex. Others may differ in their opinion which is fine. This is just my attempt to pass on my preferences and recommendations.

F is for Fellatio.

Giving a man fellatio, or head as my Californian boyfriend likes to call it, is probably the most intimate act a woman can perform for her lover. I like to set aside some evenings purely for tender and loving oral sex, as I love both giving and receiving good head so much. On some date nights we eat a nice meal and then share a leisurely bath together. Once relaxed we then retire to the bedroom. I have Leo lie down and I take control, touching his naked body anywhere and everywhere.

"Remember, don't use your hands. Let me do all the work." I laid beside him and lightly brushed his bearded face with my fingertips, then his shoulders and neck, before traveling down his chest. When he starts to move involuntarily I know I'm hitting the right buttons. I played with his nipples, teasingly flicking them with the ends of my thumbs. I licked them softly and blew cold air on each, smiling to myself as he groaned and shut his eyes.

"Oh, Em!"

Within the same boundary I used the palms of my hands to stroke his stomach and abdomen as I made my slow descent to his groin. His cock stuck out like a flagpole, quivering and swaying by itself. I deliberately stopped at that point and he opened his eyes and looked at me forlornly.

"Em?"

As I left him wanting more I took the time to feel my pussy moistening up and I rubbed my muff in a display of wanton exhibition. My head dipped and I peered up his impressive dick as I licked beneath his scrotum and then attempted to pop one of his balls in my mouth. I folded my hands around his rigid stalk and licked all the way up to his top. Then I pressed my red lips to his bell end as Leo smoothed my hair from my eyes. I continued to suck on his knob as I tugged on his length, feeling every bump, pulsing vein and contour. My warm and wet mouth engulfed his stiff dick and it throbbed and grew even bigger as I hummed vibrations down his entire length. As I moved back and forth I used my tongue to rotate around his tapered end. His cock glistened with my spit as I happily slid along the top five inches of his shaft and Leo let out moans of tortured pleasure when I popped off for a break.

"That is one mouthful!" I brought my head up so that I peered directly downwards and let loose a mouthful of viscous saliva that dribbled over his raging pole all the way to the root. I reared back and several lewd strings of spit came with me, gluing my lips to his cock head. He looked up at the outrageous spectacle of me spewing out thick strands of spittle down his turgid rod.

"That is fucking incredible!"

I hummed in agreement as I let out warm air with a heavy moan and more saliva. My fist gripped him hard as I began to slide my mouth up and down his slick cock, and he glided to the back of my throat with ease. My perky tits did a jig as the upper half of my body quivered by his side. I bobbed my head faster and the room was filled with obscene sloppy slurps as I sucked on him greedily.

"Fuck! Yeah! Suck it!"

My tongue lolled from my mouth as I turned my head so that his fat glans virtually poked a hole in my cheek, (right upper). My hair became matted to my head as the room heated up, and I stopped for another breather. I opened my mouth wide and let my tongue loll out as Leo steadied his stiff rod and proceeded to slide it to and fro from left to right.

"Let's do that new thing." He declared as he stepped back.

"Alright."

I scuttled up and laid on my back, with the soles of my feet to the headboard, and my head hanging upside down off the foot of the bed. My mouth opened and I moaned as Leo slid his cock into my mouth. He spread out his feet and steadied himself as he skull fucked me! I kicked my legs out and fingered my wet pussy as I pursed my lips and engulfed his superb length. He tweaked my tits as he humped up with his pelvis and slid down to the back of my throat. This angle meant there was no problem in his smooth penetration of my drooling mouth.

"Mmm!"

Leo's stabs down my throat became ever erratic from his impending orgasm. I brought myself off just as Leo erupted into my mouth with gush after gush of gooey cum. I had to tilt my head and I swirled the semen around in my mouth before swallowing it with relish. Some dribbled out and poured down my cheek. I kept his cock head between my lips until he softened and slipped out.

"Shit! You came so much!" I said as I sat up and seeped a white trickle down my chin to my tits.

x

G is for G-Spot.

Does it exist or not? I can tell you now that the elusive female pleasure G-Spot truly does exist, and I have had several mind blowing orgasms from having it massaged and stimulated. There is a small spongy area of tissue inside and just up behind the front vaginal wall. It can be reached by wiggling a finger inside the vulva and curving in an upward direction. Woman are best at finding the spot, whereas men tend to have bigger and fatter digits and have more difficulty. Leo has almost girly hands and has never had any problem finding mine. Bless.

x

I had taught Leo how to go about pleasing me orally, some time after we began to go steady. Once we were comfortable with each other in bed, we explored the delights of mutual oral sex. At first he was skeptical about my G-Spot, but he tried his best until he located the pea sized flesh. We, pea size to begin with, but the more aroused I get, the bigger the spot gets.

"Eat me, babe."

I laid back naked on the bed and spread my legs to display my newly shaven mons. Leo was also in the buff and his dick stiffened at the sight of my bald pussy revealed in all it's glory. He went down on me and placed his hands on the insides of my thighs and held them out firmly. Immediately he started to lap at my vertical smile with broad swipes of his wet tongue. I purred and curled my toes as he licked me up and down and I grabbed the sides of his head in pure delight.

"So nice."

My clitoris swelled and Leo looked directly at it before taking it into his lips and sucking it loudly. I held my tits and pinched my nipples as Leo suckled on my hard clit like a baby sucks on a bottle. He jammed his face in my snatch and tried to get as much of his tongue inside me. I was getting wetter and wetter as he did this and I tapped him on the top of the head to indicate I wanted him to find my G-Spot. He took a small bottle of lubricant and drizzled some onto his fingers and then inserted his forefinger inside me and crooked it directly up to hit my sensitive spot. I bucked up rapidly and ground my muff into his hand as he rubbed it quickly, and I instantly felt an urgent need to piss. But after a few moments that feeling passed.

"Keep rubbing."

Leo was no longer a novice and he thumbed my pussy as he massaged my swelling spot inside. I looked down to see my American lover inhale my female essence as his hand became a blur.

"You are sopping down here."

'Mm, hmm!" I mumbled as my feet beat a lustful tattoo on the bed.

He used more pressure as he continued to massage my G-Spot and I went wild, writhing with my lower body as I rode his hand. My bottom left the bed as Leo pumped me vigorously with two fingers now, rubbing my spot faster and harder.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oh, fuck!"

An essential factor in G-Spot stimulation is for the person doing the frigging to maintain a steady rhythm, as any let up tends to disrupt the escalating and inevitable climax. Just my opinion, you understand. My G-Spot must have doubled in size and I bucked up in a simulation of fucking as Leo kept on going. All the pent up accumulation of my sexual excitement built and built until I let Leo know that l was close. He sped up and I arched my back as I came like a rocket. In my dizzy state I called Leo every name that came to mind.

"You bastard! You saint. You motherfucker! You angel. You arrogant sod! My dutiful lover."

Screaming loudly I threw my legs up and out, and a small squirt of my vaginal fluids sprayed on Leo's hand. Leo kept on going, fascinated as I shrieked again and squirted like a shower head.

"Shit! It's so intense!

The first time I ever squirted was so embarrassing as I thought I had pissed myself, but my lover on that occasion said I tasted fine, and not of urine. My hips fell back on the bed and I laid there panting and sighing softly. I looked at Leo in pure bliss and raised up on my elbows.

"Let me get cleaned up and then it's your turn."

I pointed to his throbbing boner with the angry looking purple head and he nodded in urgent agreement.

x

H is for Hand-Job. J is for Jerk-Off.

I've merged these two because H and J are somewhat difficult to pin down in my A-Z of sex. I imagine most lovers feel as I do when one has had a delightful night of laughing and talking, or even singing, and are too tired and exhausted even to have oral sex. Leo still feels the need for stress relief through sexual gratification sometimes, being a virile young man in his prime, and that is when I normally please him with one off the wrist.

x

I remember the best hand job I gave Leo like it was yesterday. We had been out to dinner with some friends in New York City. This was back in 2019 before the pandemic. It had been tremendous fun and Leo and I were pooped out when we got back to our hotel room. I was a little tipsy from the wine, and Leo was himself exhausted. But despite that he was feeling somewhat frisky. I came into the bedroom in the raw and looked at Leo on the bed who was down to his boxer shorts. His erection had made a sizeable tent and he had a cheesy grin on his adorable face.

"Leo, are you hard?"

"You bet!"

I retreated to the bathroom and emerged holding a tiny bottle of French Lavender massage oil, which I rubbed liberally into my hands. I find that this oil has a definite relaxing scent that tends to calm both mine and Leo's body and mind. Also good for giving soothing hand jobs.

"Breathe in slowly."

I watched Leo's chest rise and fall as I dragged his underwear off and pulled up slowly on his shaft with my soft hands at the same time, loving the hardness of his throbbing organ. His cock is superb, broad, with thick veins and the gentlest of curves. The oils seeped into his flesh as I gave him light strokes, letting him enjoy the feel of my hands. When I reached his root I pressed on the base, scrotum and perineum, before gliding back up to his bloated mushroom head.

"Like that?" I asked with a ghost of a smile. "Or, maybe not."

I giggled as I let go and his slick dick smacked back on his stomach.

"Don't stop now!"

I put my hands back on his root and slid all the way up to the flared head. As I rubbed up and down I fluttered my little fingers over his huge tip, eliciting a low moan from Leo's throat. I slowed up a bit and I focused in his look of concentration as I brought him close to the edge and felt his increased pulsations.

123z
123z
823 Followers