Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!"

I shifted on the bed and squeezed the base of his dick to stem his building ejaculation.

"Hold it there. Just..."

I squeezed even tighter a tad longer and then released my grip. I started to wank him off slowly once more and Leo humped up into my hands as if fucking them. I had to concentrate hard, despite my light head, as his lubed up organ was as slippery as an eel. His lower body lifted off the bed and dropped back again and again. Now I used both hands to twist his cock with clockwise and anti-clockwise rotations. I held on as tight as I could and tugged on him faster. He grabbed the sheet in clenched fists as he felt close to spurting in my hands. After several strokes I flicked a finger along the sensitive line of flesh between glans and shaft. The intensity made Leo buck up and gasp.

"Shit!"

"Your cock is sooo hard!"

I teased him madly. Stroking slowly, and then pumping him furiously. He alternated between sighs and groans.

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Ohhhh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Ohhhh!"

I made a two handed action as I knelt in my knees in front of him and I saw how his balls tightened. Leo erupted in my small hands and I looked on in awe as he bathed my already oiled up palms in cum.

"Oh, fuck!"

Leo tilted his head as I continued to milk his dick and he still spurted when I pressed my thumb into his winking asshole. This made him explode, and two arcs of the white stuff actually shot through my clenched hands and hit me on my belly. It was a stunning sight and we fell back into the sheets in a semi-trance and drifted off.

x

Interracial Sex. Dedicated to the wonderful staff of the NHS.

Ah, sex with one of a different skin colour, or of race and ethnicity. Usually thought of as a person with white skin making love to one with black or brown skin. Although a large number of men prefer Japanese or Thai girls with their exotic looks and silky hair. I think I'm right in saying that a lot of white females have a persistent sexual fantasy of being taken by a well hung and athletic ebony god who will fuck their brains out all day long. I am one of those. I am no stranger to the wiles of a dusky skinned fellow, nor an African or one from the West Indies, and have had my brains fucked on more than on occasion. My secret lust for a horny black man had begun back in 2010 when I was filming The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of the wardrobe assistants was a guy from New York City. I fantasised about fucking him for days. His dark skinned body was just divine and I couldn't stop thinking about him until one morning I found out he had left.

x

One recent experience stands out for me when I was sent my letter from the NHS inviting me to make my coronavirus vaccination appointment. What sterling work these amazing doctors and nurses have done since January 2021 to ensure more than twenty million people in the country have had their immunization jab. Unsung heroes all. I booked online and dutifully turned up at three o'clock at the ExCel Centre in the Royal Docks area of East London alongside dozens of others on a chilly afternoon. I wore a somber looking face mask and a head scarf on order to keep a low profile. After waiting in line I made it to the front entrance where I was asked a few formal questions about my health and then invited in to have the injection in a screened off cubicle.

"Hi, there."

Nurse Sindy and Nurse Roland were my attendants and both were amazing, and I told them so. Sindy was a charming young thing and looked to be about eighteen. And Roland, maybe twenty three, was as black as night and huge. I should mention here that Leo and I have an open relationship. He has the odd fling as well as I, and sometimes we even engage in a shared threesome. More on that later under T for threesomes.

"Cool. THE Miss Emma Watson. This is a privilege." Gushed the young Sindy. "I loved that film you did, Little Women. Are you left or right handed?"

"Thanks." I held out my left arm. "It's a relief to finally get the jab."

I held the arm of the chair with my right hand as I felt the sharp prick of the needle.

"You might feel some discomfort in the next twenty four hours," added Roland. "But just take couple of paracetamol and you should be fine."

Roland had a light blue smock on and a pair of blue denim jeans. He had a pair of dashing dark brown eyes bordered by his face mask, and I caught myself staring and blushed. His eyes shamelessly went up and down my body and I twisted in my seat. For a brief second his left leg rubbed against my knee as he rubbed my left upper arm, and I felt my face get warmer. I had put my hair up in a sleek high ponytail, and for the occasion, a green summer dress that showed off my arms and slender legs. I felt an immediate and undeniable sexual attraction for the dark-complexioned man. I crossed my bare pins and was shocked to feel wetness between my legs. I found myself fantasizing about the rugged male nurse. What was he like naked? Was he one of those well hung black guys we hear so much about? Was he single?

"How do you feel?"

I was rudely interrupted from my erotic thoughts by his deep tone and my breathing became slightly laboured.

"A bit funny."

"Roland, would you escort Miss Watson to the back? She might need a little rest before leaving."

"Sure, Sindy."

I felt Roland's firm grip around my waist as he helped me to stand up, and my loins tingled even more. He led me away from the communal cubicles to a sterile looking room out of the public eye.

"I feel so silly." I said in way of apology and I subconsciously drew the short hem of my dress up to mid thigh level as he sat me down.

"No need to apologise, this is something to be expected."

Whether I meant to or not, as he leaned over me I let the back of my hand touch his groin. His jaw flexed and it was obvious from his body language that he liked the attention.

"I'll get you some water." He said hurriedly.

As he went to the sink in the corner he took off his smock to reveal that he only had a white singlet vest on underneath. I saw that he was well muscled and healthy, a sure sign that he had a powerful libido.

"Actually, this is the end of my shift. I should get changed."

I stood up and nervously rocked on my three inch heels as I made up my mind to have him. Right there and then. I get these sudden urges and more often than not I just let it go. This was different. I looked over my shoulder at the door and brazenly turned the lock. The room was pretty small, with no windows, one wooden desk, and two chairs.

"You're leaving? You've been so nice," I purred. "There must be some way to show my appreciation."

He turned and was surprised to find me right next to him. I inhaled his manly aroma as our eyes met and licked my lips.

"Miss?"

At over six feet in height he towered over me as I boldly slid my hand across his firm chest. I tore off my mask and parted my lips as my hands went under his vest to caress the front of his body. He felt as solid as a wall and I ran the palms of my hands on his smooth dark flesh in awe. Butterflies buzzed in my stomach at the sensuous feel of his black skin under my fingertips.

"Work out?"

"My favourite passion." He answered gazing into my doe like eyes.

"Are you sure that's your favourite thing?"

I lifted his mask up and went up on tip toe to kiss him on his fulsome lips. As we embraced I could feel his cock on my thigh and my lips trembled on his as I scissored my legs. He responded to my bravado and he stroked my left thigh, inching up the hem of my short dress with an assertive hand. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath so my nipples stood out through the thin fabric.

"You wanna do this?" He said caressing me with his dark fingers. "You're just a little, bitty thing."

"Very much," I answered demurely as I unzipped his jeans and felt inside for his dick. When I fished it out I realised that I had unleashed the monster!

Although only semi hard, he was still bigger than I had expected, with a fat girth and lined with throbbing veins. I explored every inch if his rigid member. And there was a lot of inches! It hit me then that this was real, and not just a fantasy in my head.

"I want to thank you, personally." I told him as I wanked his unbelievably massive black tool in my right fist.

As I went down in front of him, I dragged his jeans and underpants all the way to his track shoes. Fuck! His midnight dark lower body made me quite dizzy as I drank in his well formed abdomen and thighs. I leaned in and boldly licked up the underside of his upright flagpole in an agonisingly slow motion swipe.

"God!"

There was no way on earth that I was going to be able to suck on his full length, so I concentrated on the massive helmet that flared all purple over his ebony log. I held into the tops of his toned thighs as I literally snogged his glans! I slurped and salivated as I popped him in my drooling mouth and tasted his manly salt. I then nibbled on the left side of his shaft, the way one does when eating an ear of corn. Or, more like a bar of milk chocolate. l then did the same on the other side, baring my teeth as I scraped the hot flesh from top to base.

"Fuck!"

Roland yelled from the wicked teasing as I inhaled a big gulp of air and slipped my mouth over his head again. As I hummed on it I was unable to suck any oxygen through my mouth and my nostrils flared as I tried to fill my lungs. The sound of my nasal snorting and the way his fat knob breached my mouth with loud gurgles was one of the most indecent things I had ever heard. I let go with a gulp and a wheeze, and I was left with a multitude of snot bubbles on my lips and chin.

"Oh!"

As I wiped my face with the back of my hand, Roland spun me around and swiftly unzipped my dress and dragged it down to my heels. From behind, he cupped my bared breasts and nuzzled the back of my neck. I stepped out of my dress that resembled a green puddle around my heels and I turned to face Roland again. I was naked now, save for my skimpy panties, now so wet that they clung to my mound which protruded proudly from between my upper thighs. His slobbering lips clamped on my left breast and he drew it into his mouth with a powerful suction. I threw my head back as his tongue expertly lashed at my nipple until it stood in relief from my boob. He repeated the same to the other as he kneaded and tweaked my saturated left nub with finger and thumb.

"Roland." I whimpered as my black lover descended down my front, kissing his way to my belly where he quickly left wet patches in his wake.

I looked down then, at precisely the moment he tugged my panties down to my three inch high sandals. I kicked them away as his fat fingers caressed my moist muff and I felt a shockwave of elation throughout my body. He parted my outer labia and his hot breath blew on my inner folds. I held down on his shoulders otherwise I think I may well have fainted on the spot.

"Pretty wet down here," he said in muffled tones as he licked every part of my cunt and tight asshole with broad swipes of his tongue.

He nibbled, sucked and wormed inside each of my nether holes and I dripped juices like there was no tomorrow. Roland stood then and bent me forwards over the desk and parted my legs out wide with his right foot. Then he planted his face right into my pert behind. He began to lick my slit up and down as he parted my cheeks in his big mitts. I let out a sensual moan and wiggled on my heels as licked me all around my asshole before snaking into my pussy entrance with the point of his tongue.

"Shall I go on? Or shall I fuck you now?"

As he spoke he put his fingers to my lips and I greedily sucked then clean, tasting my own guilty juices. Fuck! I needed his cock in me.

"Choices, choices! Fuck me, you devil!"

I braced myself as Roland cock slapped my ass and then lined his big bell end with the opening of my cunt. I heard him summon up some phlegm and paint my slit with spit, and then I gasped and placed my hands on the desk as he slid the top of his cock inside. The size of him was incredible, thick and long, hot and stiff. my pussy walls were filled with every inch of his shaft as he followed through while he held me by the waist.

"Oh my god!"

My head dipped as he pulled out, then in, then out again. My legs trembled and bent at the knees as he stroked in and out, forcing his shiny hard dick into me a little deeper and a little faster. He slipped out of me at one point, almost pulling my cunt out with his huge dick, and I reached under myself to retrieve his black log and reinsert it into my pussy. He slammed in hard and I cried out as I bent over the top of the desk. His groin met my backside and his hands roamed all over my back and sides as he moved in and out. The desk slid a couple of inches as he leaned over me and breathed on my back.

"Do you like that?"

"Ngnh!" I burbled in reply, blissfully lost for words.

"What?" He smacked my ass and I shivered in delight.

"Yes, I like it."

Overcome by the moment, Roland brought both my arms back and held them in his left hand as he then held my head down flat on the desk. His pelvis pushed in as he went up on his toes and I wondered just how much cock he was giving me as I felt so full. He pressed the palm of one hand in the small of my back and forced my head back and up by tugging on my ponytail. I looked on amused at his upside down face as he kissed my forehead and pushed up with his hips, almost fully impaling me on his sizeable black log. My tits thrust out from my chest as my back was made shaped into an arch. Roland shifted his balance behind me and turned me to him, half on, lifting my right leg up at mid-thigh and resting it in the crook of his arm. I quivered and skid on the floor tiles on my left heel as my right dangled in mid air. With his free hand about my waist, Roland fucked me fast and deep. In this novel position we were able to directly at each other as we bucked together, joined at the hip. I was rocked to my very core as he folded my right leg back so that the penetration made the head of his cock stretch me out to the limit.

"Fuck me, puppy!"

Roland's eyes rolled up as he gradually let my leg down and pulled out. I flexed my weary legs and then I jumped as I was effortlessly hoisted up onto the desk and my bottom hit the the wooden edge with a bump. He dragged me along the top surface and hooked my legs over his taut forearms. My eyes went to my lower body as he rubbed his cock head on my sopping slot and then pierced it with one slow push. The top half of his black mamba vanished inside me and I came on him with a yelp.

"Fuck! I just came!"

My body convulsed as his penetrating gaze met my half lidded eyes and he held onto me firmly. As he began to shunt in and out, his superb naked body shone with sweat and his smooth dark skin glistened under the bright overhead light. My pussy opened like a flower opening it's petals and his well oiled dick thrust up my clenching cunt.

"Roly!"

With intense concentration he began to draw back and then thrust in hard, each stroke taking very long seconds. I was ecstatic as I watched him pull all the way out, rub my wet slit, and then push back in. On the in stroke I was effortlessly lifted from the desk and I cried out in earnest passion. He fucked me harder now, ramming me back along the desk so that I accidently scattered paperwork onto the floor. I gazed into those deep brown eyes looking down on my slim figure, and I crammed my hand over my mouth to stifle a scream that might alert others. Me legs wrapped around his narrow waist and I locked my heels and urged him to give me his entire length. The desk scraped noisily on the bare tiles of the floor and inevitably there came a knocking on the door. Roland pulled back, leaving his cock still half stuffed up me, and put a finger to his lips.

"It's alright, Sindy. Something came up."

He withdrew his shining cock which twitched and pulsed and pointed to the ceiling. Something was definitely UP!

"Why is the door locked?"

Sindy rattled the door handle from the outside.

'Miss Watson wanted a little privacy. She had a rush of blood to the head."

"And the pussy," I said giggling.

Roland shushed me as he sat down on one of the chairs. He pointed to his upright pole and I got the message. I tottered over on my heels and put a leg in either side of the floor over his groin. I wrapped my arms around his bull neck and rubbed my muff across the tops of his balls. His dick stuck up between my thighs and in a funny way it looked briefly like I had my own black cock poking up out of my loins. I lifted up my bottom and brushed his monster shaft with my puffy cunt, thrilling myself, and driving Roland mad with desire.

"You little tease."

"Yep."

Every vein on his swarthy shaft had become engorged with blood and my pussy leaked onto his wispy pubes with a similar lust to impale myself on him. I wiggled my bum as my entrance met his fat helmet and I gently eased down to embrace it. Roland grunted and ran his hands across my lower back and tight buns as I pushed down more and more. Then I pushed down more and more, and STILL I hadn't sunk onto his entire length! I was delirious with joy as my taut belly rubbed on him as I slid on his rigid erection, whimpering with tightly closed lips.

"Mm, mmhhmmm!"

I pushed and humped backwards and forwards as I fucked my black lover in total abandon. My body was so slick with sweat by now that I slithered to and fro as I ramped on him with trembling legs. I managed to kick back so that my the front of my calves rested on top of his thighs and my heels pointed to the wall behind me. I rode on him with the best I had to offer, squeezing him with my pussy muscles as I massaged his scrummy black chest. I was so wet that I plunged down in him with all I had, rocking and grinding, so that my clit rubbed against his stiff rod as it slid in and out of me.

"Gonna cum."

I spoke in an almost matter of fact way as my motions became more erratic as my orgasm built. I felt my quim spasm and I came hard with gushes of cum squirting out of me and wetting Roland's groin. I screamed as I took the final plunge and held still with his dick fully inserted. I fell limp on his sweaty chest in an orgasmic bliss and panted loudly as the last of my spasms ceased. I tried to extricate myself from his spike but I was so full of cock we were stuck tight.

"Ha!"

Roland stood up, taking me with him as he rose from the seat and jerked my lightweight body up and down in his pole. My feet and legs swung up and down as I was plopped on and off of his upstanding prick. After a few more moments of this, I was finally lifted up and deposited on the same chair he had just vacated. "Here!" I tilted my head up and opened my mouth as Roland jerked his shaft with rapid clockwise twists. I flinched as he came, and spurt after spurt after spurt shot into my mouth. And, across my face, nose, forehead, chin, and neck. How full were those balls if his! He kept on gushing as I struggled to handle all the thick cum splattering my lips. I gulped as much of the warm, sticky juice down my throat as I could. Then I dribbled it back out with my own spit so that a veritable flood teemed down my front to my heaving tits.

"That was great. But we better clean up."

Roland looked outside the room to see if the coast was clear as I whipped my dress on over my head. I loosened my ponytail and put my head under a running tap and had a quick sloosh of water. I dried my face with a towel and I shifted past him and quickly walked out of the room at a fast pace.

"Wait!"

I looked back at Roland waving a piece of paper. I took it and read the header, which said 'How to make a comment, compliment, or a complaint.'

"We welcome your opinion about any member of staff," he said with a wicked grin.