Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Next instalment of emma's sex guide.
6.1k words
3.6
9k
13
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note= This tall tale is pure fiction, inspired only by those mentioned, and not a true portrayal of events.

xxx

O is for Orgy.

What the? Emma Watson? Has participated in an orgy? No. SEVERAL orgies, my loves! On every Halloween night in fact. Just thinking the word orgy really gets my juices flowing.

x

One thing that I loved, and sorely missed in October 2020 thanks to the horrid Covid-19 pandemic, was my annual Halloween party. By pure bad timing, Prime Minister upgraded the current UK three tier restrictions to a second national lockdown, on October 31st. Thus ruining my meticulous plans for an big party. I consider Halloween to be one of the very best fun holiday times of the year, and I just love a costume party. Ask any actor why they chose that profession and nine out of ten will answer they love to dress up. Me too.

Even I have to admit that I like to dress a little scandalously from time to time. And Halloween is the perfect occasion for putting on a racy outfit and venturing out for a lavish evening with friends. Inevitably, during mine anyway, one thing leads to sex.

x

I had a memorable party in 2018, and that year I declared that all my guests were to don comic character costumes. DC only though, I'm not a Marvel type of girl. Everybody has seen a superhero film lately, and so there were plenty of popular choices of outfits. I toyed with the idea of wearing a Batgirl costume, as I have hopes of being cast in the new Batman franchise with Robert Pattinson, but I went with Supergirl in the end. I fancied the notion of wearing a blonde wig for a change. And who knows? I might couple up with a Superman.

I had yet to meet with my current steady, Leo, and was between boyfriends at that time. I wouldn't say that I was a sex addict, but I do have a healthy appetite for men.

For a unique experience I chose to hire a riverboat disco to cruise the Thames for four hours and relayed this idea to my new best friend, Kristen Stewart. She was up for the idea big time and we set about making arrangements together straight away. Apart from inviting my special guests, I got in touch with a unisex escort agency and booked three sexy ladies, and three hunky guys to spice things up. In all I laid out around twenty grand. But hey, I can afford it.

x

"Come on! Let's all get aboard now!"

I clapped my hands as my guests entered the main deck of the M.V. London Metropolitan moored at Westminster Pier. I had hired the party boat cruiser for a fun filled night of drinking, dancing, and a bit of the other.

The vessel could hold a hundred passengers spaced over two large and fully heated decks. The upper featured a fully stocked bar and dancefloor and led to the sundeck area, perfect for watching the city as we sailed leisurely along the River Thames. I had laid out for an unlimited supply of draft beer, soft drinks, prosecco, and house white and red wine.

The lower deck I had prepared for all and any extracurricular activities. There was an inbuilt DJ booth with loudspeakers surrounding the dancefloor for a great party atmosphere with coloured lights to boot.

"Let's go!"

It was late when we were all finally on board and we could get under way. It was a pleasant evening for the time of the year which was fortunate for some of the ladies in their skimpy costumes. The plan was to embark at eight and cruise up and down the river for four hours. Kristen joined me in her fetching Harley Quinn outfit as we ushered in all of the colourful guests.

"This is gonna be great!" Gushed the first.

"I'm up for anything!" Said another.

"Where are the toilet's?" Asked Batman One.

"Emma! You're a knockout!" These words from Kristen were music to my ears.

I was quite pleased with my ensemble actually. I had ordered online and immediately checked myself out in the mirror.

The blue long sleeved bodice top had a nice scooped neckline with hold edging, and a big S emblem on the bust front. My mini skirt was a glossy red and displayed lots of leg. The outfit came with a pair of matching red panties, but I had already decided to go commando. No sense in delaying proceedings on the night. The red knee high boots with the three inch heels were a snug fit and came with snazzy gold covers at the tops.

Lastly I put on the long blonde bombshell wig with the loose waves and looked at myself this way and that, not too convinced that it best suited my pixie type of face.

"Is it a bird? Or is it a plane? No, it's Super Emma!"

"You're not so bad yourself."

Kristen had a homemade Harley costume with a polyester pull over purple dress with a plunging neck and tiered skirt with lace trim. She wore stretch leggings and a pair of white platform shoes with a chunky heel.

"I know, I feel so naughty!"

Most of my invited friends had turned up, except Robert Pattinson, no doubt because of his 'ex' being in attendance. So, there were Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, Andrew Garfield, Rupert Grint, and those three male models to make things a bit more interesting. The females were Lily Collins, Emma Stone, and Daisy Ridley. Plus the three hot looking female escorts I had hired.

I counted two in Batman costumes, Aquaman, Flash, Joker and Riddler, and Superman. The escorts were recognisable as they wore no masks. So that meant my friends hidden as the two Batman, Flash and Riddler. And I had no idea who was who. Almost like a treasure hunt.

Daisy had turned up as Black Canary and looked really hot. Lily was Poison Ivy, and Emma was wearing a retro Batgirl outfit.

My female extras strutted around for the guys who had eyes on stalks. A sensational Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and a Dark Knight Batgirl.

x

All of my usual friends truly love sex, and all had been up for one of wild parties for ages. Especially Kristen who loves getting cock or pussy anywhere can. Emma Stone and Daisy were new to me, but Kristen confided with me that Emma just LOVES having her pussy eaten. I wondered if she and her 'ex' Andrew Garfield might get it on tonight. I am mostly hetero, although I have been inclined to bury my head between another girl's muff now and again, so all my options were open. Lily and I were old friends, ever since I found out that she was a HUGE Harry Potter fan.

"Hey, witch!"

"How you doing, witch?"

I had started to mingle and saw the two as Batman knocking back the beer.

From their giggles and witch cracks I guessed them to be Radcliffe and Grint.

"Evening, Harry. Ronald. Happy Halloween. Having a nice time?"

"We will, later. Wink, wink!"

"That's the spirit. Maybe Batman will team up with Supergirl?"

"Or, maybe Batman and Batman and Supergirl?"

"Steady, Rupe. Don't take on what you can't handle."

"Oohh! Listen to Hermione!"

I spun on the heels of my boots in the knowledge that from their view, my bare bottom was almost visible under my short skirt.

I took the time to introduce myself to my hired guests, and the three guys looked even more desirable in the flesh than they had looked in the photographs I had scrutinised from the agency.

Superman was over six feet tall, broad chested, with wavy black hair, and a dimpled smile. I went weak at the knees just gazing into his baby blue eyes.

His stretch blue bodysuit came with an attached red cape and red boots, and his trunks bulged out into a very sizeable package.

"Hi, thanks for coming." I said with a lump in my throat.

Silly thing to say, especially as I had paid him to attend.

"No worries." Answered Aquaman in his tight fitting spandex top and skin tight trunks. "Glad to be here."

The third male escort was in a buttoned up, knee length purple frock coat in velvet and a cravat. He had a ridiculous green wig on his head which did not suit his youthful face, and a permanent grin painted in red over his mouth.

"Ask him what he's wearing under his coat?" Said Superman.

I blinked and did so.

"So Joker, what do you have on under the coat? I quipped with a grin.

"Just skin." He grinned and undid the coat and flashed me his nude body.

Fuck me! I felt a welcome tingle down below as I took a long look at his dormant cock that hung between his muscled thighs like a length of tubing. This looked promising for later.

Kristen grabbed me by the arm and introduced me to Daisy and Emma Stone. Daisy was Black Canary, but was really just in a black jumpsuit with matching boots and eye mask.

"Kristen tells your Halloween parties are wild."

"Well, I aim to please. So nice to finally meet you."

"And here we have another Emma."

She was just a little shorter than me and had dressed up in a retro Batgirl jumpsuit with a satin cape, yellow waist belt, and cute ankle boots. Her red hair just peeked out from under her purple cowl.

"I hear you invited Andrew. Is he here?"

Emma had a husky tone to her voice as I shrugged my shoulders. Unaware to me, she and the star of Spiderman had apparently been dating on and off since they had filmed together.

"I honestly don't know. Nobody told me what outfit they were going to show up in. It's meant to be a surprise."

I also wondered about Tom Felton. Was he here?

"Hmph! I need a drink."

This might prove awkward, I thought as Kristen whisked me away from the grumpy Stone to above deck.

"I've never seen London from this point of view. It's an amazing city."

I agreed with Kristen as we stood on the sundeck and enjoyed the late evening give off glimmering sights of the capital. By my second glass of wine I felt quite mellow and daring and waved to members of the public as we cruised east down the river.

"Watch this." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

As another party river cruiser passed us going in the opposite direction, Kristen turned her back and lifted her dress over her backside to moon the other party goers.

"You're nuts!" I laughed and boldly did the same, holding onto the railing and boldly flashing my ass to rapturous applause. I felt so wicked!

x

Our party had been in full swing for about forty five minutes, and much booze had been drunk, and everybody had warmed up from dancing to the loud music. Only Lily had felt a little sick from cruising the bumpy waves.

The past hour had a sense of unreality about it as it was all leading up

to the main object of the evening.

I glanced around and noticed the escorts as Catwoman and the Dark Knight Batgirl getting hot and heavy with Joker and Superman as a cursory warm up to more adult exploits.

This was it, I thought and rubbed my hands together in acute anticipation.

Guests now began to draw a bead to my specially prepared lower deck.

Kristen and I had spent the previous day with the boat crew assembling four mattresses in the large area. The biggest and most dominant being the round shaped bedding with the scarlet sheets. Scattered everywhere were heart shaped pillows, towels and boxes of Kleenex, and dozens of condoms and squeezy bottles of lube. We both insisted on the guys using protection.

"Mind the stairs. They're a bit rickety."

I led the way below decks and as planned, the male and female escorts went below first, and soon after came most of the guys.

The girl as Wonder Woman had probably the sexiest body of all. The red, white and blue costume made her appear gorgeously curvaceous in every sense of the word. She had spectacular breasts, which jutted out magnificently from her tight bodice that strained to keep them in check. She had lustrous black hair and a clear and creamy complexion, and a sensuous mouth. No wonder she charged two thousand an hour.

The hunky Superman joined her and casually tugged off his tight red trunks to reveal his semi-hard cock rising out of his trim nest of black pubic hair. Wonder Woman wasted no time in rubbing him to full erection and bending down to give it a big slurp.

"They don't call him the man of steel for nothing," I thought as his huge thick shaft shone from the girl's slobber and spit.

The cabin was illuminated by overhead lamps as several guests began to couple up.

Flash and Riddler, Andrew and Tom? Had their arms around Daisy and Lily

as all four necked on one bedding.

Enthralled, I looked on as Kristen had Catwoman and Dark Knight Batgirl on her mattress, and all three were in the process of stripping off.

Emma Stone was decidedly tipsy as she cavorted with the male escorts, Joker and Aquaman.

Radcliffe and Grint had lucked out with the busty Wonder Woman, which left me, lucky me, with Superman.

I found his cock fascinating. The way it curved upwards and tilted to one side ever so slightly.

"You look ravishing." He told me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and dragged him down onto the round shaped bedding for a passionate kiss.

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

Of course he did, you idiot. That's his job! As we kissed long and hard, I hoped that I hadn't drunk too much. This, I wanted to remember for quite a while. He stuck his tongue down my throat and grabbed my bared bum in his hands, pulling me in closer.

I felt his boner brush my left thigh as I wilted and fell across the scarlet sheets.

My body trembled as he lifted my skirt and gave me a good looking over, and I spread my legs as wide as I could to give him the best view possible of my moist quim.

I was completely stunned when he dribbled wine from a glass I hadn't noticed onto my muff.

I gasped and held my breath as his mouth devoured my pussy to drink the spilt wine. I gladly parted my thighs as he licked me up and down, rubbing and caressing my bare legs as he did so.

My lower body was effortlessly raised so he could get a better access to my sticky slit and my legs rested on his forearms at the knees.

"Wow!"

He licked me with broad swipes of his tongue, lingering at my asshole for that extra second.

Then things got remarkably busy.

My top was pulled down to meet my rucked up skirt and more wine was tipped onto my bared boobs. I heard a scrambling of shoes and boots and two fresh mouths descended on my tits.

Tongues and lips licked my bosom and erect nipples, lapping up the drink and leaving big smears of saliva all over my upper body. Four eager hands roamed all across me, touching every inch of exposed flesh.

"Fuck!"

I lifted up a little to see Rupert and Daniel pawing at my tits as Superman was sucking the life out of my pussy. His index finger slid in and out of my ever increasing wetness and I humped his face with pelvic thrusts.

The hands and tongues on my body didn't let up for a second as the Super hunk pressed his face down harder to nibble on my clit.

"Oh my gosh!"

He swiped from right to left, and then left to right, just how I like it there.

His mouth made slurping sounds on me and I panted wildly as I squirmed on the sheets.

My pussy dripped down my upturned crack and I craved his cock in me.

He duly unrolled a condom down his magnificent column and I realised my dream of fucking him was now a reality. Superman fucking Supergirl! The ultimate comic book fantasy pairing.

He laid his body on mine and entered my juiced up cunt.

I shivered as he pushed and kept on pushing into me and I feared he might actually bottom out!

He pulled back until he was almost out and then shoved back in with a languid stroke of his hips.

"Suck this, witch!"

"Yeah, this one too, you witch."

It was only now that I saw that Batman One and Batman Two were naked except for cowl and cape. And their two erections were both in my face.

As Superman gave me tentative strokes of his stiff dick, I sucked on one of the cocks presented to me. My head was on the bed as Rupert slid in and out of my drooling mouth. I wanked Dan with my hand as I sucked greedily on his friend. Then I moved my head to my right and gave the other huge slathers of my tongue. His fat helmet slid between my eager lips and I made yummy sounds as I hummed on his knob.

Rupert impatiently beat on my left cheek with his cock as if it were a club, and as I turned to him gain, Daniel did likewise. I sucked on each in turn.

Suck!

"Witch!"

Smack!

Suck!

"Witch!"

Smack!

Until I yelled enough.

"Come on boys. This cat has an itch to scratch."

The female as Catwoman purred and reached under herself and tugged on a section of her all in one black spandex jumpsuit and revealed her shaven mons.

How novel, I thought. A convenient cat flap!

As the half naked Batman characters were willingly led away, my superhero stepped up the pace and gave me powerful thrusts that saw his whole length slide in right to the hilt.

He set up a fearful rate of strokes and taut buttocks clenched as he gave me the fucking I had been waiting for.

I felt limp as he pounded me over and over again, never letting up the pace, just bang, bang, bang.

His red cape fanned out over me from his frantic fucking. And then, all of a sudden I felt muzzled.

"Mmph!"

Wonder Woman straddled my face and bent over my half naked body to reach for my clit. As she fanned my little nub, her soaking cunt smothered me and I held onto her hips as I licked her out. She had stripped out of her red, white and blue costume, keeping on her gold tiara and boots only. I sighed into her pussy as she used the tip of her thumb to rub on my clit in a smooth motion.

The feel of her flicking me there, combined with Superman pumping away inside me gave me my first orgasm of the night.

"Yesmmm! Mmmm, oh!"

My muffled response sent vibrations through the female escort and I tasted her juices as they dribbled out of her pussy into my mouth.

She began to moan and she ground her pussy into my mouth.

"Any room for another?"

I felt Superman slip out of me, much to my regret, and I saw Kristen hovering close by in the buff.

My wig went slightly askew as my top was removed and I was turned over onto all fours with my pert bum in the air. My skirt was unzipped and pulled down, just as Kristen slid underneath me until her bald pussy was level with my face.

"Eat me." She demanded and I duly obliged.

I lowered my head and licked her wet slit as someone, I couldn't see who, rubbed my muff from behind. It felt like a girl from the expert flicking on my clit, and I went wild with delight. I tried to concentrate on Kristen, and I probed her fuck hole with the point of my tongue.

My left boot tapped maddingly as a tongue drilled into my pussy and delved into the spread of my quim.

For five glorious minutes we were like three crazed animals as we pleasured each other. We collapsed in an untidy heap, kissing and hugging with loud giggles. I saw that the model in the later version of Batgirl had been my other teaser, and that she had stripped off except for her boots and cowl.

"Happy Halloween."

The guy as Riddler joined us in his green derby hat, green jacket, and green trousers. Except his pants were now down to his black shoes, and his big dick was unleashed and quivered in my face.

"Riddle me this, Supergirl. What do you call a male bird, the hammer on a gun, and a man's member?"

"Why, a cock," I said proudly.

"Well, best suck it and see."

I wasted no time and took his erection in both hands. It felt hot to the touch and throbbed in my palms as I jerked it. I looked into his eyes behind his black mask as I sucked him into my mouth. I held his balls in one hand as my head bobbed back and forth on his solid meat. He seemed to swell even bigger as I swirled my tongue around his bloated bell end.

"Are you Tom or Andrew?" I asked between sucks.

"Does it really matter?"

Not a bit, I thought between gulps of his rock hard cock. I moved up and down, swallowing and releasing his cock, and relishing the way his skin stretched around his stiff rod. Streams of my saliva bathed his upright pole and pooled in his wiry fair pubic thatch. That was when I knew I was sucking on Tom Felton.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12