Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands gripped his hips as I gave him a hands free blow job, curling my lips back and grazing my teeth along his length.

"Oh. You little beauty!"

I clamped down on his cock head and hollowed my cheeks, willing his cum to explode down my throat.

I suckled his bell end with baby sucks and my spit drooled out of the sides of my mouth.

He gasped and then ejaculated with a throaty roar and I welcomed each and every spurt of his white goo into my mouth.

"Emma! You filthy witch! You sucked me dry!"

"You bet."

I scrabbled around for a beer and took a big gulp from a can of lager.

Then I took a moment to look around the rocking cabin. Everywhere I looked were men and women entangled in all sorts of couplings and positions, and the floor was littered with discarded pieces of costume.

All except poor Lily Collins who was throwing up into an aluminium fire bucket from her sea sickness.

I focused on newcomer, Daisy Ridley, and my mind reeled at what I saw.

"You want me to fuck you like a bitch?"

Daisy was buns up naked in just her thigh high black boots and eye mask.

She was bent over a table and was getting it hard and fast from the male escort as Joker.

"Yes, yes. Fuck this horny bitch!"

"You mean stick this thick cock deep up your wet cunt?"

"Uh, huh!"

Joker smacked Daisy's cute behind as he steam hammered into her so hard that the table scraped on the wood floor of the cabin.

My mouth hung open as the demure English actress squealed and wriggled on his huge erection.

He pumped and pumped and made guttural groans as his groin slapped against her rippling nether cheeks.

Her tits mashed against the surface of the table and her nails slid into the wood.

"Dirty bitch! You like this?" Asked Joker.

"I fucking love it, you bastard!"

"Fuck you, fuck you!" He cried.

"Fuck me, fuck me!"

"No."

"What?"

I watched Joker pull back and saw Daisy look back somewhat puzzled. She needn't have worried as Aquaman stepped in and pressed down on her shoulders and mounted her standing doggy.

He began to fuck her with uplifting thrusts that made her go up on the toes of her boots.

As he pushed in balls deep his thrusts became more urgent and Daisy's tits bounced on her chest in response.

I studied her fine body. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and were in good proportion to her slender frame. She had the subtle curves that most women would die for.

"Team work!"

Joker took over once more as Aqua stepped back sweating, and the bewigged stud slammed back into Daisy and smacked her cheeks over and over as he gave her his all.

"Harder, harder!" She yelped as she beat the table top with a balled up fist.

Who would have guessed Daisy Ridley liked it rough and quick.

She got what she asked for as Aquaman gripped her hips and pulled her back hard onto his shiny log of a cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Ready, brother?"

"Team work!"

Both studs gave each other a high five and ripped off their condoms, dragging the still quaking Daisy into such a way that they both could cum over her face.

Joker erupted a split second after Aquaman and they sent what to me appeared like a half gallon of jizz on Daisy's mouth, chin, cheeks and eyes. By luck her mask took that salty sting out of her vision.

I was shocked, in an amused kind of way, as Daisy gave the guys that sweet dimpled smile of hers as she scooped up strings of cum and drizzled her lips with the sticky stuff.

Then she gathered a palm full and smeared the cum into her heaving bosom. What a slut!

"Bastard, motherfucker!"

I glanced to my left to see Emma Stone jumping up and down on the red costumed Flash.

He was seated in a chair as the bared beauty that was Stone rode on his cock cowgirl style.

"I hate you! I hate you! I love this cock! Love...it. Idiot!"

I guessed Flash was Andrew Garfield, Stone's on again, off again boyfriend. The fiery redhead was furiously grinding her lower body to and fro as she impaled herself on Andrew's dick. Her fists beat down on his chest in frustration and arousal as he bucked up from the seat to send the American filly consumed by a sex crazed lust.

In their frenzied fuck, Andrew slipped out a couple of times and I could see what all the fuss was about as his sheathed cock slapped back on his belly. A good eight inches plus of hard meat, topped off with a mushroom type glans. When he did pop back inside Emma, her cunt stretched out to accommodate his sizeable organ. Lucky bitch!

"Stupid idiot! Just fuck me, already!"

Emma rocked her hips back and forth, and I could plainly hear their mutual wet squelching fuck as she milked his dick. Andrew again bucked up, driving himself deeper into her stretched pussy as she matched him by slamming down on him.

"Oh, you! You're making me cum!"

"All alone?"

I became distracted by Catwoman who loomed over my naked form, still in mask and costume, with just that gaping hole at crotch level that displayed her ass and mons.

"This kitty spies a pussy."

I looked at her scoot between my legs and begin to lap my slit like a cat licking the cream. Pure heaven! At the same time, Superman returned in all his naked glory. His body was gorgeous, well defined and fat free. His erect cock twitched as he leaned over me and sucked on my left tit. I felt positively dizzy as my pussy was slathered and my boobs caressed and nibbled on at the same time.

The lewd sound of two mouths slurping my body sent countless tingles throughout me and I sighed in bliss.

"Oooh, yes!"

Her tongue was a pink blur as she flicked out at my swollen clit, and I shook violently as my juices streamed out.

I was aware of the hunk moving from me and positioning himself behind Catwoman, who purred into my muff. He tore a condom wrapper open with his teeth and rolled it down that curious curved dick of his.

She stiffened for a second as he mounted her, entering her from behind with a hefty push.

"Meow!"

His initial thrust pusher her deeper into my pussy and as her teeth scraped my clit I winced and gritted my teeth.

He began to fuck her and all three of us shunted on the bedding, entwined in a scrummy threesome.

Catwoman raised up from me and she and Superman shifted so that they were directly above me.

I slipped my legs outside of his as he began to move out of her and lower his throbbing rod towards my pussy entrance.

"Do it."

"Faster than a speeding bullet, babe."

Catwoman gyrated on top of me and her spandex costume felt soft against my bared skin.

The black haired cock for hire started to fuck me hard, plunging in and out of my wet depths. He spanked Catwoman as he gave me heavenly long and powerful strokes of his rigid dick, and I sighed as if it were all just a dream.

"Oh, no!"

He slid out of me and raised up a couple of inches to take Catwoman again. As she was fucked stupid, her body slid along mine in rapid moves.

My pussy ached to be filled once more and I counted to ten before he filled my gaping cunt once more.

"Love...it."

Superman gave me deep piston like strokes, lingering inside me without moving, and then rolling his hips to slide up me hard. His rod of steel throbbed in me and then I came.

My cunt spasmed on his cock and my juices ran out and down the crack of my bum.

I drew an intake of breath as both escorts left me exhausted and panting.

"Hey, witch! Want to be in our Halloween contest?"

Rupert and Daniel were stark bollock naked now and both of them sported two massive hard-ons that were sheathed in rubbers. Considering that we had all been at it for about two hours now, I suspected that they had partaken of the little blue pill to keep stiff.

"How's that?" I asked as I swigged beer from a brown lager bottle and mopped my perspiring body with a convenient towel.

Beside them was Andrew, now fully nude as well, Kristen and Emma Stone.

I took a long look at the naked Emma. She had prominent erect nipples that stood out proudly from her nice curvy boobs, and a rather luxuriant ginger bush.

She must have just applied some lube as her pubes and labia glistened between her upper thighs. She flashed her green eyes at me and then went on all fours beside me on the big round bed.

"We want to see which one of you gets us off first." Announced Radcliffe.

"Right. Come on, Em."

Kristen squeezed in between myself and Stone and assumed a doggy position. I followed suit. Might be fun. I was still horny as fuck, plus the hour was coming up to midnight, and we would disembark soon.

We all three ladies lined up cheek to cheek to cheek, and then I felt Daniel slide his boner in the groove of my backside.

I saw Andrew come up behind Emma, and Rupert bump against Kristen.

"Ready? Set. Go!"

Dan ground into me and ran his hands up my back.

He thrust his hips and fucked me with steady strokes, snorting through flared nostrils as he drove into my sopping cunt.

His hands came up around my waist as he firmly impaled me on his hard cock.

As confident as hell, fucked me like an animal, slapping me in both cheeks, hammering into me, and then more smacks with the palm of his hand.

"Easy, Radcliffe. You sod!"

"Bite me, you cock loving minx!"

Shit! He was fucking my brains out and I loved it!

I turned to my left to see Garfield ramming deep into Emma Stone, whose legs trembled as she fought for balance.

Rupert was cupping Kristen's tits as he pushed up with erratic, but lustful lunges that made the short haired blonde squeal with delight.

She kept banging into my side and in fact, all three of us women were colliding and wriggling as we all got a good seeing to.

"Shift over," said Dan with a gesture of his hand.

He pulled out of me with an annoying sucking sound and mounted the redhead Emma.

Emma Stone sighed as he shoved into her with a single thrust.

Kristen welcomed the well hung Andrew and she shuddered as his full length hit the depths of her eager pussy.

That left ginger top for me, and Rupert did not disappoint as he gave me shallow but high speed strokes of his pulsing cock.

I found myself pushing back against him, needing him to fuck me deeper.

He moved quickly, holding onto my hips as he used me as his very own fuck bunny.

This continued for another five minutes until the next change up.

"Shift over."

Andrew took me for the first time and I fully understood what Emma was on about.

This cock was much thicker than any of the other guests, including Superman. I could even feel the veins on his shaft!

Consumed by a dizzying lust for more orgasms I reached under myself and frigged my clit as Andrew kept fucking furiously in and out of me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I felt a tremendous climax build as my fingers strummed my clit like a fan.

I shook my head and my blonde wig fell off in my throes of orgasmic delight. And still he mercilessly pounded the shit out of me.

I felt him withdraw as I babbled incoherently and then Andrew came with a grunt and spurted cum onto my smooth bottom. It dripped down my left cheek in a slow running splatter, much to the ire of the watching Stone.

"You idiot! I wanted you to cum for me! Goddamn ass wipe! You and me are so fucking done!"

Rupert was pushed back by her, just as he was ready to spit, and he desperately tried to get his rubber off, but he ejaculated in a ruined orgasm inside it with a strangled cry of despair.

"Oh, shit!"

Poor sod, I thought. Daniel then ripped his condom off and his pulsating knob spewed out over Kristen's ass, showering her creamy white cheeks with it's warm stickiness.

She turned quickly to suck on his dribbling head to hoover up the final drops from his wilting cock.

"Holy shit!"

As we all took a breath I saw Daisy Ridley astride Superman cowgirl style, impaled deeply on his enormous cock, and riding him like a pure slut.

Tom Felton knelt behind them and he pushed her forwards so that he could feed his lubed up dick into her anus!

And the way she purred told me that this was not something new for her.

Her slender figure was covered in sweat as the two men fucked her in both holes. I watched in disbelief as she effortlessly took both cocks in her cunt and asshole with unadulterated pleasure.

"Attention. We disembark in five minutes. I repeat. We will be disembarking in five minutes."

As the Captain spoke I reflected on the last four hours which had passed in a blissful blur.

Slowly the guests searched for their costumes that were strewn here and there. Some made their way to the upper deck, and I noticed Daisy was arm in arm with Superman and Tom. Unfinished business?

Emma Stone was in Andrew's wake as she gave him more verbal abuse, and Radcliffe and Grint had copped off with Wonder Woman and Dark Knight Batgirl. Hope they can afford it. That left me and Kristen to help poor Lily who looked as green as her Poison Ivy costume.

"Has the party started?" She asked sweetly.

"Soon, babes. Soon." I told her as she balanced on my arm.

"All ashore, who are going ashore!"

END


12