Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
More of Emma's guide to better sex.
7.4k words
3.95
7k
10
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- These are not really the thoughts of Emma Watson, I made it up.

xxx

P is for Public or Open Air Sex. See also Emma Watson- Seduced by a Stranger, published here by me.

Being so well known all over the world, you would think that I am the last person to want to have risky sex in public. However, I believe that the thrill of being exposed in the open, and the excitement of possibly getting caught in the middle of any sexual activity, is high up on many people's lists of fetishes. And I am no different. In my quest for a better understanding of joyful sex, I am all for kinky and daring activity.

x

It must have been back in 2018, when I accidentally stumbled on a couple doing it on a park bench at dusk. It had been a muggy night and I had gone out for a walk in an attempt to cool off. I checked out my bank account at a nearby ATM, and then ventured into the park by the lake. Despite the humid air, there was scarcely anyone around. Lost in thought I turned a corner and right there in front of me were a young couple in the middle of fucking each other. The brunette was bent over the back of the bench with her skirt up over her back, and a tall guy with his trousers down to his ankles was shagging her like there was no tomorrow. I held back but was unable to tear my eyes from the exciting sight. An old lady with a corgi on a leash passed them by without a second glance and the couple seemed oblivious to the fact that they could be seen by just about anyone passing by.

"Faster. Quickly." Said the woman with a croak in her throat.

I guess they did know they might be found out as they stepped up a gear. The woman cried out as her boyfriend went into overdrive and slammed into her rippling backside. I unconsciously put my hand between my thighs and pressed the material of my dress tightly against my tingling muff.

"Oh, shit!"

As I became slightly distracted, the woman looked over and saw me staring at them quite openly. Incredibly she just winked at me as her man stiffened behind her and presumably came inside her. They quivered for a few moments and then got to their feet, smoothed out their clothing and quickly made off. I rubbed my thighs together and noticed that the woman had left her panties under the bench. I ran home as fast as I could and masturbated with my rabbit vibrator, thinking of them at it under the clear evening sky. I just couldn't stop thinking about it, and for the rest of that week I fantasized about doing it in the open myself. At that time I wasn't going steady with anyone in particular, but that didn't mean that I was living like a nun either. I had run into Mike, a photographer for one of the leading magazines, and he was a devastatingly good looking hunk with curly fair hair and a lantern jaw. He was pretty good in bed too, and apart from that, was up for anything. We discussed my unusual fancy one night and to my delight he said he was up for it too.

x

A week later, Mike and I headed out on the road from London to rural Kent in his twin turbo charged BMW-M2. After driving for an hour we were out on a two way road that had little traffic. Kent is known as the garden of England, and we passed mile upon mile of unspoiled countryside and rolling hills. It was a nice day and I had dressed casually in a cotton dress and flat heels. We decided to stop and turned off into a hard shoulder by some black poplar trees.

"Here?" Asked Mike as he turned to me in the passenger seat.

"Why not?"

We leaned in to kiss and his right hand reached out to cup my left breast. I pulled the top of my dress down so that he could flick his fingers lightly over my erect nipple. I had foregone wearing a bra, and as I spread my legs out, Mike saw that I had no underwear on either.

"You little minx!"

"Yep," I purred into his mouth as I pawed at his bulging crotch.

My tongue slipped in and out of his mouth and I welcomed his hot breath as our lips met.

"I want you so badly," I sighed as I began to unbutton his short sleeved shirt.

At the same time he unbuckled his belt and tugged his jeans down to let his stiff out into my damp palm. I stroked and squeezed his shaft as he in turn fingered my twat. I moved down a little and smacked on his cock head with numerous butterfly kisses. He shifted in the driver seat as I plunged my open mouth down over his length. I released a wash of saliva down to his root and then gave him a deep suction that had him grabbing the sides of my head. My muff tingled like mad as I reluctantly closed my thighs.

"Not yet, lover."

I opened the door and got out and tugged my dress off over my head, turning it inside out. I stood with my hands on my hips butt naked and I watched Mike slip out of his jeans and join me by the side of the car. Now in just his shirt and shoes. I felt the little chips of gravel scrape on the soles of my flats as I balanced myself against the car. I squeezed my tits together and tilted my head up to whip my hair against the pleasantly warm breeze.

"Think somebody will see us?"

I pressed my naked body to him and rubbed my left thigh up and down his upstanding pole.

"I don't care. I hope they might." I whispered in his ear and pushed my left leg between his.

After all, are not actors exhibitionists at heart? The thrill of having sex in the open had made me as horny as hell I pinned back my ears to listen, but no other cars came over the rolling horizon. I walked around the side of the car facing away from the road and beckoned Mike to join me. I grinned and leaned forwards over the bonnet of the car, which was still warm to the touch, and parted my legs. I stuck out my bared bottom and wiggled it enticingly to reveal the pink slit of my wet cunt.

"Now fuck me." I said with a seductive pout.

I looked over my shoulder and then half closed my eyes as Mike grabbed onto my hips and pushed his upright pole through the seam of my nether cheeks. He was a lot taller than I, and he bent his knees before aiming his shiny helmet to my pussy entrance. I placed my hands palms down and was lifted up as he entered me and followed through. My cunt must have been like butter as he rammed into me to the hilt. He began to fuck me with smooth strokes that made me stand on tip toe. The sun hung in the afternoon sky and suddenly reflected off of a car coming from the east.

"Uh, oh!"

Mike paused in mid thrust and I clamped my pussy walls around him in a shiver of juiced up excitement. As the car wound down the road we were both plainly visible to the occupants who looked out to see us standing behind our motor. I waved happily at them as I cheekily pushed back at Mike who groaned as he went balls deep inside my slick channel.

"Fuck!"

I fell across the car bonnet, and my tits mashed against the warm steel. Once the car had sped past, Mike thrust in me at high speed, all the while squeezing and kneading my buttocks. It was amazing. Here we were out in public and nude, going at it like a couple of teenagers. Mike had a delicious cock that had an upward curve to it. As he slammed into me, he hit my sweet spot again and again. He was relentless as he fucked me with furious strokes, and if I hadn't been bent over the car, I would have probably wilted beneath him.

"Yes! Oh, god. Yes, yes, yes!"

He grabbed my hair and made me tilt up from the car and he pawed at my jiggling tits as he melded to my back. His entire body thrust at me, and I slipped and kicked up gravel as I was used by him as his own personal fuck toy. Neither of us saw the car headlights as a Honda Civic turned the corner and began to slow up.

"Shit!"

The car pulled up alongside ours and the driver wound down his window. We again paused in mid thrust and dipped lower behind the BMW. I felt my pussy leak profusely from the exhilaration of the exposure.

"Hi, I wonder if you could help me? I'm looking for the White Hart pub."

We disentangled and Mike sort of leaned over the bonnet in such a way that he didn't show any exposed flesh.

"Sure, I know it. You go DOWN, OH!"

I crouched down out of sight and sniggered as I wrapped my wet lips around his silken glans and swirled my tongue in never ending circles.

"What's that?" Asked the man needing directions.

Mike stuttered as I sucked on his fat mushroom head and tasted my own juices on his stiff rod.

"Go east, ah, yeah east, Then...then...another half. Oh, lord! Half mile until you...you...you...see a sign for, for, Sevenoaks."

"Right. Thanks, mate. Have a good one."

The Honda took off and Mike dragged me up, turned me around, and smacked me hard on the left, lower cheek.

"You saucy mare! Get up there!"

"I'm all yours."

Mike lifted me up on the bonnet and I spread my legs out wide as I fingered my pussy. My nipples were as hard as hell as he bent over me and smothered my left boob with his mouth, drooling spit down the front of my body. He shrugged his unbuttoned shirt off and held me by my ankles. My legs were almost horizontal as he guided his slick cock inside me and began to move his hips in rapid thrusts. I slipped and slid on the top of the car as I was wantonly fucked with abandon. I was right on the edge as he pushed into me with his feet out wide in the dirt underfoot. I was too far gone to think about comfort as the cooler air wafted over my heated body. I was close to an orgasm and waves of pleasure rushed through me.

"Put...it...in."

Mike pulled back out to my disgust and I watched him spit on his palm and wet his knob. I slid off the car and he bent over me as I half sat against the front wheel. I raised my face as he put his cock head to my lips. He tapped me on top of my head and I opened my mouth to capture the sudden spurts of cum that shot out of his throbbing dick. My mouth over ran with his hot load, and the more I swallowed, the more he gushed.

"Fuck! That was a good one." Said he as I wiped my sticky mouth.

"But I didn't get to cum."

"Sorry, love. Maybe next time."

Bastard? I was already cooling off with this guy big time. As I opened the passenger seat door I leaned in and heard another car speed by.

"Nice bum!" Yelled a voice from behind me, and I realised that the driver was referring to my bare bottom as I bent at the waist.

That made me feel good, and as I slipped my dress back on I was already thinking of an exciting new man I had met named Leo, from California. x

Q is for Quickie.

You know, sometimes you just can't say no to a bit of the other. Sometimes you just have to have sex, even if it doesn't last all that long. A quick shag can do a girl wonders. Just to get that feel of a stiff prick stuck up inside you can be exhilarating as well as satisfying. Apart from at home, a quickie can occur anytime, anyplace. And just like the previous entry, the element of danger adds to the sense of fun and adventure. It was in early 2017 when I went out on a marathon press tour for my latest film, Beauty and the Beast. After several of these events, I found myself thoroughly bored. And acutely horny as I had just broken up with my latest steady. By the final week of promoting the film I was up for just about anything. Not looking for a relationship, just a quickie to get me off. I was at some tedious function in New York City and I had found the company to be odious and business like as they discussed financial dealings and distribution, I had gone out of my way too, to look somewhat glamorous, and wore an Italian made white bespoke mini dress with silk taffeta embroidery and a cute silk bow. I applied some smoky mascara to my eyes and my lips were a slash of crimson.

"You look a little distracted."

As I took a sip of Chardonnay I turned to see a tall man in a white shirt and black tie holding a tray of canapes. He had a nice smile and had the softest of Brooklyn accents.

"Well, you've seen one press engagement, and you've seen them all."

"You sound English."

Good, I thought. The guy doesn't recognise me. After two glasses of wine, I felt loosened up, and a little naughty at the same time. The film producers had rented the Prince George Ballroom on E.27th Street between fifth and Madison Avenues, which essentially had a large ballroom with several adjoining rooms and offices. An outside company had been hired by the hotel owners to provide the food and necessary service.

"They do all seem a bit stuffy."

"Tell me about it, er?"

"Steve. Nice to meet you."

"Emma."

I took his hand in mine and I was consumed with an implicit urge to have him. I felt him checking me out too, and my nipples stiffened and poked out of my dress.

"Must be tiresome shaking hands with anonymous executives all evening."

"You got that right. Are you local?" I asked him with a half smile.

"I'm from Pigtown."

"What? Are you joking?"

He laughed and I inhaled his essence as I moved closer to him. I laughed with him and accidentally, on purpose, grabbed his butt. He smelled fresh and clean, and I was thrilled to note that his crotch was bulging in the front of his pants. No time to dally.

"Yeah. It's in Brooklyn." Steve blushed and I instantly fell for his innocent demeanor.

"Can you show me where the bathroom is?" I asked coyly.

"Sure."

We walked quickly side by side out of the ballroom and to a much quieter part of the hotel. We sneaked around one corner, and by the time I realised what we were doing I had Steve's dick out and had half of his rigid shaft in my mouth. He loomed over me as I went down on my haunches and he put his left hand on the back of my head to guide his length to my lips. What the hell was up with me? Was I just mad for a quick fuck? If anyone were to turn the corner of the corridor right now they would have seen me sucking heartily on a big cock.

"Mmmm. Nice cock."

The more I feared getting caught red handed. Red sucking? The more it turned me on. I was moaning loudly now as I gripped Steve's throbbing shaft and drooled all down it. His cock was superb, and the bloated head pressed against the opening of my throat over and over. I gagged and squeezed his upper thighs as I hummed vibrations down his slick length. I bobbed on my haunches and my hips moved like I was riding on a man. My panties felt like I had wet myself they were so sodden with my moistness down there.

"Shit!"

Steve held my head in a firm grip and pushed in hard, making me drool saliva out of my stuffed mouth. I distinctly felt his knob swell and he exploded in my mouth with a groan and a gasp. His cum gushed down my throat, and because he was so far inside I barely tasted him. Once he was done, he pulled out slowly and I got the fleeting chance to lick his dribbling cock head. I stood up and saw that the coast was clear and patted Steve on the shoulder in thanks. The whole thing had taken barely five minutes. I returned to the ballroom in a good mood. But longing for some further action. My pussy tingled and ached and I was determined to seek out another stunt cock. Or even two, I was in such need.

x

I drank another glass of white wine to cleanse my palette when a dark haired fellow in a two piece suit bumped into me and made me spill my drink on my four inch heels.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry."

I looked the guy directly in the eyes and my heart skipped a beat. This guy was pretty well groomed and squeaky clean as I looked him up and down. The merest brush of him against me had set me buzzing.

My heart raced, and naturally I was already quite moist where it mattered. Was I really going to do this again? And so soon?

We ducked into a stairwell and found some kind of broom closet. As soon as he shut the door we discovered we were in a small cupboard filled with cleaning equipment and buckets. It felt warm and airless as my guy yanked my panties down and pulled them off over my heels. Nice work. We kissed as he eagerly slid his right hand across my stomach under my dress to my pussy. The heat radiated from my loins as he fingered my gash in a steady rhythm. Our tongues explored each others mouths as I parted my legs and hitched up my dress. I pumped my hips on his fingers, wallowing in the relief of some physical contact in my muff.

"Quick."

Next thing, we both fumbled with his trousers and belt in order to release his cock. No time for foreplay, I was wet enough. I turned my back to him and bent at the waist, pressing the palms of my hands to the wall in my face. He lifted my right leg and rested it in his forearm. I heard him spit. On his dick? Then he slid his stiff cock into me from behind, pushing me forwards as he continued to push in all the way. My quim opened to allow him entrance into my slick and moist slit.

"Holy shit!"

He slid back, slowly. slowly, slowly, until my pussy dripped down my one standing leg. He paused as we heard steps outside, and when they receded he began to fuck me. And fuck me hard. I held my breath, lest I scream as he fucked me with every inch of his rock hard knob. He filled me nicely as he thrust up into me to the hilt, squeezing my tits through the top of my dress. My right foot dangled in mid air as he banged into my pert bottom over and over with his formidable thrusting.

"Gotta...be...quick." I mumbled as my pussy ran wet. "And don't cum in me."

Lover boy grunted and lowered my leg. I spread my legs as much as was possible in the tiny closet and I gyrated my hips to match his strokes. I moaned softly as he held me about my waist and pulled me back onto his entire length.

"Fuck me, fuck me! OH! UMM!"

I shrieked and he silenced me by muffling my mouth with his hand. I sensed his end as he got to his vinegar strokes and I pushed him back and I turned to face him. I grabbed his swaying dick and jerked him in my fist. He panted from his exertions and his hips bucked as I tightened my grip on his pulsing shaft and increased my speed. He came in my hand and my palm was tacky and wet as he ejaculated. There were several rolls of toilet tissue on an upper shelf and we used one between us. I opened the closet door and peered outside. No one. We hurried out and we split up and went in opposite directions.

x

I was grinning like a soppy idiot as I discovered that I had l left my panties in the closet. Not only that but I had somehow lost my bearings in this quiet area. I saw a choice of four doors in front of me, two on each side of the corridor. I strained my ears to hear any indication of the party but I could only hear the sound of shuffling feet from behind the first door. Oh, well. Here goes nothing as I turned the door handle.

"Oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry!"

I had stumbled on some sort of staff changing area and I had just interrupted a young fellow in the buff. He had his back to me and I admired his taut ass with the cute dimpled cheeks. He turned suddenly to face me but did nothing to hide his exposed groin. My first response was to step out and make a hasty retreat. My second was to lift up my dress to show him my panty free loins. I fingered my pussy and raised a brow. At the same time the guy gave me a subtle but obviously appreciate once over and his cock raised up to a semi-erection.

"Sorry again. I was looking for Steve."

"Steve left. I'm Mark. Can I give him a message?"

"Tell him I miss this."

I looked the bemused man in the eyes as I grabbed his dick and wanked it to full erection.

"Anything else?" He said calmly as he folded his muscular arms and gave me a smug grin. No doubt proud of his sizeable manhood.

"Yes. Tell him I want to suck his cock until he begs me to fuck his brains out."

"You want to suck his cock? How, exactly?"

"Something like this."

I licked my lips and bent at the waist to slide my mouth down onto his throbbing member. I put my right hand on his upper thigh and sucked on his circumcised knob with gusto. I released his cock head and ran my tongue up the entire underside from the root on up. I pursed my lips and kissed his swollen tip before moving my head up and down on the top half of his hot log. I stroked the lower half with clockwise twists and I smiled to myself as he groaned in delight.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12