Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!"

I started to suck him faster now, pulling his dick all the way to the back of my throat. I stopped sucking and inhaled through my nostrils as my mouth dripped saliva down my chin. That was when I felt hands lifting me up at the waist. Another cock was presented to my drooling mouth and I began to suck and stroke both divine organs alternately. I was past caring that I had inadvertently left the door open. I was just excited by the notion someone else had seen me sucking on a big cock. The way my pussy ached, I was unable to stop now even if I could.

"Over here, Dave."

My mouth popped off one of the yummy cocks and I half stumbled to a four legged chair. Mark sat down in it and held up his erection. I gulped the size of him and the huge glans that looked considerably purple in hue. I spun around and he pulled me down with him, reverse cowgirl. My dress was hiked up to my midriff and he entered me as he held onto my waist. I immediately began to buck up and down on his upright cock and I moaned loudly from the exquisite penetration. My cries of pleasure were muffled as Dave fed me his slick tool and I hummed on him as I was fucked.

"Umumumum!"

I bounced down on Mark as he slammed up from the seat and my hips rolled with his forceful thrusts. I gasped for air as my pussy leaked juices and my body shook with delight. We were making a hell of a noise and I glanced at the open door through blinking eyes. The coast was clear, but I fancied I heard voices down the corridor.

"Miss Watson? Anyone seen Miss Watson?"

"We have to hurry!"

I slid off of Mark and bent forward to grip the back of the chair. Dave pushed the back of my dress over me and he mounted me from behind. Mark held his fat knob to my mouth and I greedily licked it with my extended tongue. Dave was slamming into me hard and was pretty much buried in my sodden snatch all the way to his balls. I sucked Mark in so that I now had two cocks to deal with. One in my mouth and one in my cunt. As I was shunted back and forth from behind I licked Mark from the tip, all the way down his thick shaft to his scrotum.

"This cunt is tight!" Said Dave as he hammered into me good and hard.

I looked up at Mark, willing him to cum, which he duly did, filling my mouth as he gushed and gushed. I swallowed everything he gave me, gulping down his hot, tasty goo.

"Miss Watson!"

Shit! Come on Dave, I urged as I pushed back into his groin. No time to lose.

"Yes!" He groaned as pistoned in and out and then pulled out and erupted all over the peachy white skin of my quivering bum, leaving spots of cum over each cheek.

"Thanks, guys. Got to go."

I smoothed out my dress, covering my wet behind, and high tailed it out of there.

"Was that Emma Watson?" I heard Dave ask of Mike as I retreated with a soggy backside.

x

R is for Role Play. See Emma Watson Studies Role Play, published here by me.

S is for Spanking. See Emma Watson's Spanking Fetish, published here by me.

R is also for Rough Sex, leading to T is for a Threesome.

Fuck! I came hard with toes curling into the sheets and my head snapped back in my fluffy soft pillows. I let my vibrator slide out of my slick pussy and panted hard from my fantastic climax. My tits jiggled as I laid on my back and I began to laugh at the absurdity of it all. I had just fantasized about fucking my boyfriend Leo's twin brother, Theo. Despite the fact that I was sleeping with Leo. I mean, they're identical! Even down to their cocks. Right? Or not? Both had beards and long wavy hair. And both had dreamy eyes and sexy big smiles. From the minute I had met Leo in New York, I wanted him. And I got him too. Now, I wanted both brothers. At the same time! And what Emma Watson wants, Emma Watson gets.

x

Threesomes, either FFM, or MMF, are a common element of sexual fantasy, and one that is not too difficult to bring to fruition. A heterosexual threesome provides the female, naturally, with two cocks to play with, and can lead to some very interesting positions and penetrations. The bisexual trio has the male benefit from having two willing females to pleasure, and have them pleasure him. The possibilities are endless as to how these partners engage in vaginal, anal, and oral activity. And if all three participants are willing, I thoroughly recommend a menage a trois any day of the week.

x

Ever since I started acting, I've been perceived as a little goody two-shoes. The quintessential English rose. The girl next door type. By now you must all get that I love sex. With men, women, or both. Orgies, masturbating, and in the bedroom or out in the open. I'm horny. Always. Sex is on my mind constantly. Good, isn't it? I've dreamed about having another man in bed with Leo and myself. And I've toyed with the idea of having him fuck me while I suck on another cock at the same time. But it was only after the easing of the national lockdown in the Spring of 2021, that my fantasy came true. Leo's twin had been isolating in Los Angeles, when he finally got to fly to London for a visit. Naturally he stayed with us and we all had a great time after enduring so much indoor activity for so long.

"Actually, I am the older one."

"Balls!" Laughed Leo. "So you popped out before me by three minutes. You're not THAT much older."

"Leo tells me that you have two twin half-sisters?"

"Yes. Lucy and Nina. From my dad's marriage after he and mum split up."

"You know, twins have a sort of telepathy, right? Sometimes I can feel what Leo can. And we even know what the other is thinking without giving each other signs."

I poured another glass of Gavi white wine as we sat in my living room after a nice supper of grilled Lemon Sole with charred corn salad. Can you read my thoughts, Theo? I looked into his deep set eyes as I mentally undressed him. Do you sense it when your twin fucks my brains out? Can you feel my pussy leak your brother's cum after he ejaculated inside me? Would YOU like to find out how it is?

"You have a girlfriend, Theo?"

"Not lately. Not with this goddamn pandemic. It's been...frustrating."

I bet. I can imagine your balls must weight heavily in your pants.

'Hey, bro. Remember that time we two-timed Shirley? We were BOTH seeing her. At the same time! She never had a clue."

"Oh yeah. That was a long time ago."

We visited some more and then we all decided to hit the hay. I showed Theo his room and the bathroom next door. That night I could not sleep no matter what. I kept imagining the identical brothers touching me and caressing my hot naked body before they both took me together. Shit! I could not tell them apart for the life of me. And having both would be out of this world. I got up out of bed and padded naked to the kitchen. When I returned to the bedroom I heard the shower running.

"Theo?"

I tiptoed past my room and peered inside the bathroom by touching the door open a tad. There was Theo standing in the tub and hosing his fit body with the flexible shower head. He was stroking his erect cock as he washed. I put my hand to my mouth as I focused on his rigid dick that was a healthy eight inches stiff. Just like Leo! He was jerking himself slowly, as if it was just something one does in the shower. My instinct told me to back off. Walk away quietly and forget what I saw. But my body reacted and my hand found it's way between my thighs to my snatch.

"Oh, Theo!"

I could not turn my eyes from his large cock. I began to rub my pussy as I imagined sucking on him, and having him fuck me while his brother was feeding me his similar organ. Suddenly, he stopped wanking and shut off the stream of water. Had he heard me?

"Emma?"

No. It was Leo.

"Oh, shit! Oh, lord! I'm so sorry. I was just..."

"It's alright, Emma." Both brothers spoke at the same time and my heart skipped a beat.

"You see, Em." Said Leo.

"We weren't too sure if you felt the same as us." Said Theo.

"As twins, we've always shared everything."

"Everything. Like Shirley. Kapeesh?"

"And we wondered if you might have a similar outlook."

"And, seeing how much Theo has turned you on, I think we have our answer."

"You two bastards! You set me up!"

"So," asked the pair of them. "Shall we?"

Absolutely! I thought as I looked at both brothers with their desirable naked bodies and their imposing hard cocks wagging at me impatiently.

x

"Just to let you know, things are liable to get a bit, a bit..."

We all three stood at the foot of the big bed.

"Boisterous?"

"Precisely, thanks bro."

Apart from those drawn to the more extreme forms of BDSM, no woman in her right mind would be willing to get beaten on in the bedroom, but there are those who have erotic fantasies of being dominated, to be owned and taken with a certain amount of force. And that night with the twins I was that woman.

"Think you can handle the two of us?"

Leo came up behind me and grabbed me by my waist as Theo pressed his fit body against my front, smashing his chest to my tits. The shared bodily heat was stunning as I became the filling in a twin sandwich. From behind me, Leo's erection pushed at my buttocks and settled in the cleft between my firm cheeks. I involuntarily pushed back at his rigid pole as his brother kissed and licked my stiff nipples.

"Goodness!"

I had four busy hands wandering all over me. On my arms, shoulders, belly, thighs, and inevitably my muff. Leo stuck his tongue in my ear and I stiffened from the exquisite sensation. Theo nibbled my left nipple as he humped his lower frame at me, grinding his erection on my stomach. My breath caught in my throat as two stiff cocks bombarded me and two pairs of hands groped my vulnerable body.

"How does it feel to have you tight little body between two horny men?"

I struggled to form words as Leo ran his hot tongue along the base of my slender neck, and the constant rubbing of them into me was pure bliss. My juices ran out and down my right thigh as I made sensuous moans of delight.

"Oh...my!"

My hips shunted to and fro as Theo slid his middle digit into my wetness and fingered me really fast. My eyelids fluttered madly as Leo added his index finger to his twin and both frigged me hard as my knees knocked together. I buried my head in Theo's shoulder as he curled his finger up to seek out my G-Spot. The speed of their of their fingering was gripping as I dry humped the pair of them with wave upon wave of pleasure washing over me.

"Suck on these, babe."

The twins moved to either side of me and I went down onto my knees. Both bobbing dicks bumped my mouth and I steadied them with my hands. I sucked on Theo first, intending to find out if he was like his brother. I made a few exploratory sucks and then turned my attention to Leo, still stroking Theo as I gave his brother some of the same. They DID taste and look alike as I alternated between the two. Both were thick, very hard and meaty. Then Theo lifted me up by the elbows and Leo bent me at the waist so he could lick me out from behind.

"Oh, fuck!"

He slowly ran his pointed tongue up my damp labia, pausing here and there, teasing me with delicate laps until my pussy made intense spasms. I attended to Theo, licking the bloated head of his erect pole as I ran my fingers up and down his fiery hot shaft. As I rocked on the balls of my feet, my spit seeped out of my mouth, down his cock, and onto my chin.

"Oh, mmm!"

My pussy lips were tickled and teased as Leo found my clitoris and expertly flicked at the little nub back and forth. Leo held my ass cheeks open and busied himself kissing me around my inner thighs and kneading my nates. I hissed on his brothers cock as his nails scraped the backs of my legs all the way up to my dripping cunt hole.

"Fuck me, already!"

"You got it," said Leo wiping his wet lips.

Theo looked at me and cock slapped my face several times before I snarled at him and sucked his cock into my mouth. Leo pulled me back onto his stiff rod as he mounted me with one swift push up. My toes went up as he buried himself inside me so deep I was quite dizzy.

"OH!"

Without warning Leo smacked my ass with his open palm and I think I squirted on him as he turned my bottom scarlet. I felt like a depraved slut as he fucked with some urgency, and I gasped for breath as his twin brother tapped on my cheek (right upper) with his club of a dick.

"Switch!"

I yelped as I was spun clockwise to face the completely identical Leo, who shoved his knob past my wet lips and into my mouth. Theo thrust up with his hands gripping my waist and he shagged me at a phenomenal rate of strokes. I greedily enveloped Leo as I cupped his balls and massaged them. Both my mouth and cunt were awash with copious amounts of my fluids as I was overwhelmed in a lust crazed frenzy.

"MAH!"

Leo withdrew and my lips smacked on air. Then Theo pulled out and I tottered on wobbly legs as gathered my wits. I was then unceremoniously dumped onto the bed and Leo folded my legs way up by my knees. His hands came under my backside as he roughly slid me down to the very edge. He forced my legs open and he practically fell on me, penetrating my saturated pussy as he aggressively began to fuck me. I groaned beneath him as he plundered my aching cunt. He pinned me to the mattress and the bed definitely dipped as he snorted in my ear and hammer fucked me.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I clung to him with trembling arms until he lifted off me and Theo swung me by my legs to my left, causing the sheets to ruck up into my bottom. He easily impaled me on his throbbing knob and I grabbed bunches of the sheets as he gave me his all. I found my feet next to my ears and my bum was completely raised up off the bed. Theo fucked me with short, sharp strokes as Leo shoved in beside me and turned my head forcibly to his stiff prick. I managed to purse my lips to suckle on his bell end as Theo paused in mid thrust, totally embedded in my sopping gash. Leo made three of four pelvic thrusts down my throat with his cock and then backed off, leaving me gasping and panting.

"Oh, shit!"

Theo quickly fell across the bed and took me with him, with my cunt still firmly stuck on his glistening log, and my thighs outside his. You would think in this position that I would be the one to control things. You would be wrong as the bearded hunk took me by the waist and literally fucked himself as if I were his very own fuck toy. I was vigorously bounced up and down relentlessly on his rigid dick and my jiggling tits threatened to poke my eyes out!

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!"

Leo sidled up to us and I shrieked as I was plucked off of his twin as if I weighed next to nothing and dropped straight down onto his upright erection. I looked down on him as he gripped my shoulders as my slick pussy devoured him. He slapped my tits from right to left and I frowned and gave him one back across the kisser. Cheeky sod! I rotated my hips and began to pump his cock in earnest. Up and down, around and around. The sound of our sweaty flesh smacking against each other as we both fueled our blind passion. I saw a shadow behind my right shoulder and Theo pointed his stiff at my face. I slobbered on his swollen cock head as I rode on his spitting image and suddenly felt a hot flush as I came on Leo.

"Bloody hell!"

As I came, Theo dragged his dick back and I was tossed off of Leo onto the bed in a messy and disheveled heap. My wildest fantasy was coming true, much to my delight. Leo, I think it was he, pushed his lips to my snatch and gave my already drenched cunt a tongue bath. My own mouth gaped open like a fish as Theo/Leo, grabbed my left thigh out and joined his brother in lapping at my pussy.

"Feel nice?"

Do beats shit in the woods? Of course it bloody did! I had two ravenous tongues working into my fuck hole, and rimming my anus at the same time. It was sheer heaven as they swiped me left to right, up and down, and most blissful when they criss-crossed. Their beards tickled my sensitive flesh down there and added to the unbelievable sensations I was receiving. Then, as one probed my poop chute, the other nipped my erect clit with hard teeth. My back arched as I came again and both backed off as I shuddered on my back. I laid there in silence as I wondered what was next.

"Are you done?" I asked and spread my legs to indicate I was still up for more.

As soon as the words left my lips I found myself flat on my front, my tits on the bed, and my legs splayed. One of the insatiable twins pushed his cock up me and began to pound me into the mattress. He rammed into me over and over with little tenderness I might add, just unadulterated raw sex. And I fucking loved it!

"Fuck this pussy! Use me like a slut!"

I was no longer the demure Emma Watson, the much loved good witch of the silver screen, but a cock hungry hussy. My bottom lifted up and down as I was fucked savagely and wantonly. My cunt tightened as I came again and I bared my teeth as I climaxed. The twin slid his slippery cock from my winking pussy and grunted as he painted my back and ass with his cum. I panted as I laid there on my front and I could feel hid seed pooling in the small of my back.

"Switch!"

The cock left my gaping hole and I was dragged across the bed on my belly. I yelled out as I received a quick barrage of spanks on my clenched buttocks. On the left cheek, then the tight, then both together. My body was soaked in sweat as I sucked in great gulps of air. Then my head was pulled back and up by my now lank hair as I was mounted by the other twin. This brother fucked me slower, but with more power. Each thrust in was monumental and I stuffed my fist in my mouth to stifle a full scream. He pushed into me as far as was possible before retracting out almost all the way.

"OH, HO!"

The twin collapsed on top of me, and our sticky bodies became glued to each other. I felt his lower body jiggle to and fro and then he spurted inside my sodden cunt. That was when I knew it was my lover Leo's cock stuffed up me.

"Well, that was different."

I raised up my head up to see the identical twins lying side by side. Theo had plans to stay for two more days, and I made a mental note purchase some more Astroglide lube in the morning.

Next time, T to Z.

12