Emma Watson's Cuckold Session

Story Info
Emma Watson, has a cuckold session, ending in pregnancy.
5.5k words
3.83
18.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Watson took a steam shower, carefully loofahing her freshly waxed pussy. She normally just kept it natural but trimmed. But today was a special day, her vary own cuckold session, with Mr. Diesel himself. Her fiancé had spent hours watching his videos, and it greatly improved their sex life. The full-size Shane Diesel dildo she used every night was a big part of that. She stepped out of the shower, still wet, rubbed vanilla scented moisturizers on her 32B breasts. Mr. Diesel had given her very specific instructions. She wanted to be perfect for him.

"He's coming up now, honey." Her fiancé called her. She smiled to herself drying off.

Her fiancé stood at the front door. His heart racing with excitement, but his cock soft with nerves. He was wearing the outfit he was instructed to, Emma's used workout clothes, tight black yoga pants, a sports bra, and her silky pink panties, still smelling of her sweat. He wasn't interested in cross dressing, but Emma and Shane liked the idea. He did understand why some cucks liked it, it was humiliating. To have to meet the man you were paying to impregnate fiancé in her sweaty work out clothes.

Shane knocked at the front door of their penthouse hotel suite, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

Emma dressed hurriedly. She could hear Shane laughing in the doorway. She put on her outfit smiling. She kept her ear close to the door, waiting for the right time to join in.

Shane laughed at the fiancés outfit.

"How you doin cuck?"

The fiancé struggled to make eye contact.

"Good sir." He said meekly. Shane had become something of a celebrity crush for the couple.

Shane laughed again.

"That's right. You better call me sir, now, where's my bitch at cuck boy?" He said.

"She's just getting dressed sir; can I get you a beer while you wait?"

"You Invited me into a penthouse, I expect better than beer." Shane said, before giving him a light slap on the cheek.

The fiancé obeyed, his cheek tingled, and his heart raced with shame.

When he returned, holding two glasses of champagne, Dom Perignon, the most expensive they had,, two glasses, Emma, the love of his life, stood back straight, chest out, arms behind her back looking up at Shane for approval, like a schoolgirl with a crush on her teacher.

She was the image of perfection. Natural makeup, a tiny green skirt that ended just under her ass, a white blouse tied just under her cleavage, revealing her midriff, a white pushup bra, An open black sweater, with a Gryffindor logo, and Three inch heels, that made her just a few inches shorter than Shane.

"Let me check you out baby." he said, taking her hand, and spinning her around slowly. His other hand felt her bare hip, squeezed her ass, stroked her breast, and finally gently gripped her pale throat.

The whole time she giggled with nervous excitment.

"You look perfect baby, you followed all of daddy's instructions."

Emma beamed from his approval.

"Thank you, sir.' She said.

"Sir, since when do you call me sir? That's not what you call me on text."

Emma pursed her lips shyly.

"Yes Daddy." She said looking up at him.

"I love the way you say it baby."

He leaned in his hand still gripping her throat. Their lips pressed together his thick dark lips sandwiching her thin pink ones, their kiss separated with a gentle sucking sound. They stared into each other's eyes passionately.

After a moment Emma noticed her fiancé waiting silently in the doorway.

She smiled awkwardly.

"High honey, me and Mr. Diesel were just getting acquainted." She said with her English accent.

Shane wrapped his muscular arm around Emma's thin naked waist pulling her close.

"What? It's Mr. Diesel now, cause cuck boys around?"

Emma looked away shyly.

"Oh, he doesn't know about my nick name, does he." Shane said, his thumb stroking her hip bone.

"When we text, I call him daddy, my black daddy." Emma said biting her lip.

The fiancé smiled, his balls aching, he brought them their champagne.

"Thank you." Emma said shyly.

Shane nodded toward the plush white couch and guided Emma to it. Sitting down with her.

The fiancé didn't know what to do, so he just stood straight, with his hands behind his back waiting for instructions.

Shane sat down spreading his legs wide before patting his thigh. Emma sat on it, her perfect cleavage at his eye level. She tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I can't believe you're really here. We've been watching your videos for so long," Emma said.

"You like the way I fuck baby?" he said, staring into her eyes confidently.

She nodded her head shily.

Shane sipped his champagne, the outline of his thick cock, still soft could be seen in through his jeans. He wore a white wifebeater, with a leather jacket on top.

"What are we going to do about this cuck?" Shane said, nodding at him.

The fiancé stood there, his boner growing in his wife's tight yoga pants.

"He really does look quite ridiculous, doesn't he?"

"Such a bitch, get on your knees bitch." Shane said, rubbing Emma's breast through her top. The cuck obeyed.

"That's better." Shane said.

Emma giggled staring at her fiancé. Normally a successful, although sexually inadequate, clean-cut businessman. He worked for his dad of course, but he was worth tens of millions, even more than Emma. He liked to relax after a long day of work by rubbing her feet, then eating her pussy while he masturbated.

"Now before me and Emma get down to business, my and you have some business to take care of cuck." Shane said, his hand now stroking, and massaging her thigh.

The fiancé went to get up, but Shane stopped him.

"Crawl for it." Shane said, and the fiancé obeyed.

"You're so bad." she whispered as they kissed.

He tugged at the knot in her blouse opening it up revealing her perky pale tits. He unclipped her bra expertly with one hand, letting the bra fall in her lap. Shane stroked up her waist and gave her tit a gentle squeeze.

"Do you like them?" She asked. "I know there not porno big, but I hope you like them."

She squeezed her tits.

"You got great tits baby; I love an all-natural girl next door." Emma beamed kissing him deeply, their tongues intertwining. He tweaked her nipples, making her moan into his mouth.

After a moment, the fiancé crawled back a small stack of hundred-dollar bills and a document in between his teeth as he crawled.

The couple laughed at him.

Shane leaned over and ruffled his hair.

"Good boy, love it when a good little white boy brings me money." Shane said.

He quickly counted out the ten-hundred-dollar bills and put the money in his jeans pocket. Then he took the contract from the cucks teeth, Shane's lawyer had written up for him, just looking at made his dick hard, It made sure his fantasy would be fulfilled. It was signed by him, Emma, and the fiancé, witnessed and notarized. The contract guaranteed he would have no financial responsibility for the child he was about to conceive. In fact, he would be compensated an additional $50,000 upon successful insemination, plus $1000 per insemination attempt.

"Don't worry your getting your moneys worth, I have been saving up my load for three days, just for you." Shane said.

Emma blushed.

"Did you really? Save it up for us?" Emma asked.

"Of course, baby, only the best for my baby mama."

Emma smiled, like she had been given a thoughtful gift.

"I did what you said, no sex for a week, no kissing for 24 hours." She said between kisses.

The lovers kissed passionately. Shane stroked her panty covered pussy, as he sucked her small nipples, making her moan softly.

His thumb pressed against her clit, her legs opening wider, as her moans became heavier, He pushed her panties to the side, revealing her pink, hairless pussy. A thin layer of natural lube coating her lips. Shane slowly inserted his thick finger inside of her, rubbing her clit, slowly getting deeper and deeper inside of her. She moaned, as her lube leaked down onto his jeans.

Emma looked like she was holding back tears as he fingered her, she was panting, her nipples were hard, she couldn't remember the last time she felt this way. Shane let a glob of spit fall into her moaning mouth, and she willingly accepted swallowing it, and smiling up at him, as he fingered her, her legs quivered, and after a couple minutes, she came in a spasming, bucking, moaning fit. When she was finished, she rested her head on his shoulder breathing heavily.

"Thank you, daddy." She said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Your welcome baby."

"I really needed that." She said smiling.

He lifted his fingers, covered in her juices, pushing it into her mouth. She tasted herself, as she sucked on his fingers.

Shane stood up and gestured for the cuck to stand. They were about the same height, but Shane had a much thicker body, He helped Emma off the couch, taking of her skirt for her, her wet panties on the floor.

She cuddled up to Shane, waxed hairless, her hair in pigtails, she was prettier than any pornstar, she was both men's fantasies.

"You too cuck get naked." Shane said.

The lovers watched in amusement as he did, revealing his pudgy, pale body. They giggled when the fiancé revealed his pink, circumcised worm. He was rock hard at five inches.

Shane lifted off his shirt and unbuckled his pants, and dropped them revealing his cock, eight inches, and only half hard. Thick like a coke can, and veiny.

Emma's eyes sparkled as she looked at his monster cock. She covered her mouth, trying to suppress her surprise.

"That's the biggest willy I've ever seen." She said.

Shane stroked it, making it grow.

"Honey, can you believe how big he is, its like double a normal dick at least."

"And triple his little dick." Shane added.

They both laughed, she gave him a playful "stop it" but didn't disagree.

"Get close cuck, lets do a comparison." Shane said, squeezing Emma's.

Emma clapped her hands. "Ohhh, you love those honey, you always get so hard when he does the comparison."

The fiancé obeyed, walking over,

Emma stared at her lovers meat, she reached out to the cock, and hesitated a moment.

"May I touch your willy, Daddy?" She asked.

He nodded.

Her tiny hand gently gripped it, making him rock hard. It looked so much bigger in her hands, which couldn't even get around it.

She could smell it. His musky, manly smell.

"It's beautiful, honey it looks even bigger in person, and it's bigger than the dildo!" she called out to her awe-struck fiancé. "Look how massive it is in my hands."

The fiancé stroked himself gentle trying to get hard but not cum. He had a flourish of emotion, humiliation, lust, fear.

He walked over standing opposite her.

She shooed away her fiancé's hands and gripped him with three fingers gently stroking him. She gripped her bull's cock with her left hand, a large diamond ring sparkling in the light as she did.

"Let's compare." She said.

Emma held up both of their dicks, as they moved closer together putting their dicks side by side. As she did Shane's cock grazed her fiancés peepee, a small string of precum attached them.

Emma laughed, and so did Shane.

"I'm sorry to say love, but I think he has you beat." she said teasingly. "Your itty-bitty is just too small to compete."

Shane joined in the mocking.

"Aww, poor little white boy can't compete." he said, solicitating a cheeky smile.

She shook her fiancé penis. "The clitty." Then shaking Shane's, "And the python."

She continued mocking him.

"Do you think I'll be able to feel your little thing after I've been with cock like this."

The fiancé shook her head.

"I was worried you wouldn't get hard but, you seem to like it a little too much." she giggled, comparing their sizes, Leo's cocklett barely made it halfway down Shane's ten-inch dick, worse was the girth.

Emma started at their cocks, with a big smile on her face. She moved Shane's above her fiancés, completely obscuring it.

"Even the shadow of my dick covers his little toadstool." Shane said. Emma threw her head back laughing, as she grabbed hold of his cock and used it to smack Leo's pee-pee.

Shane turned taking his cock from her and pointing it towards her face.

"You know I don't like touching little faggot's dick. Don't make me beat his ass."

"Sorry black daddy." She said, making a pouty face.

Shane rubbed the tip of his thick black cock along her pouted lips, pushing in between them, and rotating it. Leo's cock shrunk intimidated by him.

Shane smiled picked up his dick and gave her cherry lips a few smacks laughing.

"Give your husband a kiss."

Emma leaned in and kissed him deeply, sharing the taste of black dick with him. Shane laughs as they kissed.

Shane lifted his cock, and pulled Emma to his balls she licked them, tenderly at first, before sucking them hungrily.

"Lick the underside." He said spreading his legs

Emma snickered, before licking his sweaty taint. He was fresh off a cross continental flight without showering.

"Now give him a kiss." Shane said,

She leaned close to her husband, he could smell the cock and balls on her lips. Just before they kissed, she whispered I don't think he showered, she gave him a deep, long, loving kiss.

She turned around, still on her knees, and looked up at him shyly.

"May I suck it please?" she asked.

"Of course, you can baby, thank you for asking so politely." He said stroking her cheek.

She started tentatively at first licking his bulbus head, before slowly sucking the dark head. It grew in her mouth, and she started sucking with more force, taking more and more of it with each suck. She had never opened her mouth so wide, and her jaw hurt already, but she wanted to please him desperately. She could already taste his salty precum, and in minutes she was gagging. Eyes watering, face red. Squeezing her bulls' thighs, staring up at him with her light brown eyes, desperate to satisfy him. Shane held her by her pig tails, grunting each time she gaged.

"Love that little slut mouth, you're such a fuckin whore, Gag on it slut." He encouraged.

He pulled out leaving her red eyed and gasping. She turned around and spit the mix of cock and saliva onto her fiancés face laughing. Shane gave her a couple of rough slaps.

Emma thanked him after each.

"Fuck bitch, you're going to make me cum too quick. Get over here and eat my black ass."

Shane laid back on the plush couch, lifting his ass, revealing is hairy asshole, his thick dick slapping his stomach.

"She doesn't do that it's a hard limit." Her fiancé said softly.

"Yes, black daddy." She said obediently crawling over to him.

Shane laughed.

The fiancé had a look of confusion, it was supposed to be a hard limit. She said she would never do that, he had asked her, and besides she said she hadn't done it with anyone, it was "humiliating, degrading, misogynistic."

Emma kneeled close. Sniffing his ass.

"Honey, I thought you were a feminist?" The fiancé said meekly.

Emma smiled. "I am a feminist, a feminist who wants to eat black ass."

Shane laughed. "That's it you dirty bitch, worship that nigger ass."

"Get close with me" she motioning her fiancé closer.

Emma leaned in pushing her angelic face into his crack and took long deep licks into his hole tasting him, then with the smell, and taste of ass on her face. She turned to her husband, looking lovingly into his eyes, before parting her lips invitingly.

He leaned kissing her, he was overwhelmed with sensation. Tingles ran through his whole body, as per pastel lips pressed gently against his, the tight, pressure of his chastity cage on his white penis, the taste of tangy black asshole on his tongue, and the smell of man ass in his nose, it was hard to breath when her lips.

Emma had a cheeky smile as she pulled away, pausing for a moment, her perfect brown eyes sparkling before she turned around and got back to work tongue fucking, Shane's puckered asshole.

"There you go, how does that black ass taste." He asked her.

"It tastes good daddy." he said submissively.

Emma pulled herself off her bull's ass, revealing Shanes' shinning, well-polished asshole before pushing her tongue into him and swirling it.

"You know I would fuck your perfect pussy for free right?" Shane asked. "But white boys got to pay."

She giggled like a schoolgirl, flashed a big smile and started sucking his manly hole.

"Emma give that white boy a taste of my nigger hole." Shane said, rolling back into a sitting position.

Emma leaned into her husband. He looked at her with a mix of fear and lust.

"Do you want to kiss me, even after eating a black ass?" Emma asked, looking into his eyes.

He nodded and kissed her deeply. They kissed more passionately than they had in months. Their mouths filling with the taste of Shane's ass.

"I love you" She whispered.

"I love you too." He replied.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Emma asked him.

"Yeah, we've been talking about it for so long, I want to go all the way."

She smiled.

"I know I really want black baby, and I want it to be his." Emma said. "I think you're going to be such a good dad, and I think he's going fuck me so good, I'm going to get pregnant for sure. " She said with a big smile.

Her fiancé nodded. He was excited. Humiliated, but excited. She was right, they had both wanted this for so long. Ever since he was honest about his fantasies, and they started watching porn together.

Shane turned to the cuck now standing, gripping him by the throat.

"You want me fuck you wife?" He asked.

"Yes." The cuckold squeaked.

"You want me to get her pregnant?" He said.

"Yes." He repeated.

Emma was shocked and turned on by the confrontation, she loved her fiancé, but seeing him get humiliated, and bullied by her lover was new and exciting.

Shane spit in face, a big blob rolling down the cucks face.

He looked like he was going to cry, but his boner wasn't disappearing.

"What do you say?" Shane asked mockingly.

"Thank you, sir." He replied.

Shane slapped him hard across the face. Not hard enough to cause permanent damage, but enough to leave a red mark on his face.

The fiancé looked embarrassed. Tears were welling up in his eyes.

Emma pinched her nipple, and bit her lip, turned on by her husband's submission.

"Do you like it when I slap you?" Shane asked.

"No sir." He responded.

"But you ain't gonna do shit about it, are you?"

"No Sir."

Shane gave him another slap, laughing to himself, before turning to his prize.

She reached out her hands to Shane.

"Let's take it the bedroom daddy." She said.

Shane stood up dwarfing her. Without saying a word, he swept her off her feet. Carrying her like a naked bride past the threshold.

"Cage up cuck." He called out as he carried her.

The fiancé squeezed his nuts, trying to get softer. He eventually rushed to the kitchen, grabbed an ice pack, and chilled himself till he was small enough to fit in his cage. Once he was locked up, he rushed to watch his wife's insemination.

When the fiancé walked in, he saw his perfect wife, his dream girl, the girl he had jerked himself to every night through college, having her pussy eaten by Shane Diesel, the best bull in the biz. He understood why he needed the cage, he if he wasn't wearing it he would have been jerking himself raw.

"Oh, thank god, he's here, shah me black daddy I need the big black cock." She called. Griping Shane's head, trying to pull him off her pussy.

When he did the fiancé could see her perfect glistening pussy. Fully aroused, soaking wet, as wide as she naturally got, but she was going to get stretched out even more.

Emma laid in her marital bed, legs wide, her black bull kneeling over her, rubbing his massive black cock across her pussy lips.

12