Emma Watson's Cuckold Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma bit her lip, and pinched her nipples, wriggling with anticipation.

"You want this nigger dick baby?" He asked.

"God, daddy more than anything, give me that big black dick." She begged.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want you to get me pregnant with your big black dick, I want your baby."

"No baby, you know what I want you to say."

She hesitated.

"Daddy please fuck me; I don't want to say that word."

He pushed himself into her entrance, already stretching out her walls.

"You have to say it."

"Please black daddy, I want your baby so bad."

He rubbed her clit with the palm of his hand, strong enough to hold her in place with one hand.

"I want your..." She trailed off.

"Say it bitch, you know I want to hear it."

He pushed deeper inside of her only a couple of inches, just enough to tease her.

She gave a grunt. A mix of pain and pleasure.

"Give me that nigger dick!" She shouted.

"There you go." he said pushing deeply into her.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, he was only halfway in, and already he was deeper than her husband. Had ever been.

"Fuck me with that big nigger dick. Fuck my white trash pussy, with your big nigger dick." She said through.

"Oh god, your so much bigger than my husband." She said, between gasps, her small tits shaking as she moved with his penetration."

Emma laughed to herself. "Sorry honey." She said smiling at her husband. The pink cage tightening.

she held her husband's hands tightly like a mother giving birth in reverse. Her pussy gripped his python like her life depended on it. Each time he penetrated deeper she moaned, and her eyes sparkled, her lips curved in an o shape. Her Husband held her hands tight, this is what he had imagined sex with her would be like, rather than the few minutes of uncoordinated missionary humping he usually had.

Each time he pulled back her pussy gripped him, and he pulled her whole body with him. Slowly but surely, he penetrated deeper and deeper, after a few minutes, he was almost entirely inside of her.

Her Grunts of pain mixed with pleasure, turned to moans of pure pleasure. Her eyes were glistening from the sensation, her clit was throbbing, her nipples were rock hard, and each pump sent a shockwave through her body, like mini orgasms.

"Please fuck me and get my little white pussy pregnant. Nut in me and give me a strong black baby, make my belly swole up, and my breasts fill with milk." Emma said, writing desperately. Leo had never seen her like this, she was always in control, but not today, she was a submissive slut.

She sounded like a little girl whining; all her pride had left her. She was a mindless slut, who would say anything to cum. She was broken. Broken by a real man, a better man, a black man. Shane pushed his whole head in, a little less than the length of her fiancé's miniature tool, but about three times as thick. His coke can girth filled her.

"There you go bitch." Shane said pushing his manhood inside of her. Stretching out her hold, as if she was a virgin.

"Your big fucking nigger dick, is so fucking big." She spoke. Her husband noticed the change in her, his fantasy had come true. She went from an educated, posh, feminist to a cock drunk slut. She belonged to him now.

"Baby he's so fucking big, he's even bigger than the dildo." She said through gritted teeth. Her fiancé's attention turned to her. He was in shock seeing his wife take a rock-hard pole in her pussy. Completely stretched, a white ring of their juices surrounded the entrance.

Shane leaned forward putting his waist on her pressing their bodies together, his strong arms cupping her face as they kissed.

"I love it when you talk dirty baby." He said.

"You like that A-list pussy?" She said, quoting their text exchange.

Her pussy was finally stretched, his entire length was inside of her, and she was edging closer, and closer to a perfect orgasm. Her hole had stretched to fit a real man, a black man.

"I fucking love that tight British puss. You like that big pornstar dick..."

"Yes."

"That big bull dick stretching you out."

"Yesss."

"Fucking you better then your wimpy white cuckold hubby ever could?"

"Oh, fucking god yes. Your big cock is gonna split my fanny in two,"

"You watched me fucking those porn sluts, wishing it was you, wishing you were the one getting pounded and treated like a slut."

"I was so fucking jealous, I wanted your big nigger dick, I wanted to be a nigger loving slut." She moaned, her whole body going red from pleasure and effort.

She squeezed there faces together as she cummed staring deeply into his eyes, pressing their foreheads together.

As her lover's pace quickened, her lustful moans through O shaped lips, filled the room. She gazed lovingly into his eyes, cock drunk. The performance was over. Now, they were passionate lovers. Emma had let go of her husband's hand, and had wrapped them around Shane's bald head. They shared an emotional kiss but mostly they just held each other close.

"You want my black baby inside of you." He asked.

"More than anything black daddy."

"What would your white daddy think your fucking a nigger."

"He would be so fucking mad, he hates niggers." She said.

Shane grunted pumping harder, he had been holding in his cum for three days, more than he had since he started porn.

"You like that baby, making your little dick white husband raise a black man baby, changing its diaper, making him pay for private school.

"Oh god, I do. I want him to spoil your baby, I can't wait to show off my baby, see him tell the world how proud he is to be the father of a black baby, and have everyone laugh at him."

"What are you going to tell people when they ask?" he asked.

"I'm going to tell the world he didn't want to pass on those beta genes, and we asked the sperm bank for the best genes they had. Start a trend, let everyone know that black men have the best genes."

He moaned as they fucked. Their dirty talk making it hotter.

"Oh god I want to share you with all my white celebrity friends. Getting all my pretty white girl friends pregnant, make all their husbands' cuckolds." She said through moans.

"Yeah, you want me to fuck all your stuck white bitch friends?"

"Oh god yes nigger daddy."

"You know I own your white pussy, right?"

"Oh, nigger daddy you own my little white pussy."

"I'm going to pimp you out, pass you around to my boys, treat you

like the two-dollar slut you are."

The fiancé couldn't believe what he was hearing, but kept licking and sucking desperately, a steady stream of precum leaking from his cock, leaving a snail trail on his bed sheet.

"Oh god, I want you to take videos of me, black mailing me and my little dick husband, make me do anything you want, while he pays you every month."

This pushed them over the edge.

Emma wrapped her pale legs around Shane's thick ass, her tiny pink lips stretched around his pole. Shane's black balls were tightened up, but still pounded against her little pink asshole. Shane reached out and pinched her nipples tugging on them. Emma let out a moan.

"Nigger daddy, I'm going to cum." Emma moaned.

This made Shane fuck her harder, the pillows resting under her hips, had a growing wet spot from their juices.

Her tight, fit, ass tightened with each of his deep thrust.

Emma whaled with pleasure. His full girth now pressing into her. Her entire pelvis was reshaped to fit her new lover, and the new type of pleasure she was receiving. She tightened keeping his full ten-inch pipe inside of her as much as possible, she squeezed him tight with all her might. Every nerve in her pussy firing with pleasure. Every cubic centimeter of her pussy stuffed and pleasured, she climaxed, a convulsing, eye watering, pelvis jerking orgasm. Her pussy desperately squeezing his cock, in a last ditch effort to make him impregnate him.

"I love you." She cried, pressing her forehead to his. His perfect cock thrusted in one more time, shooting a thick white rope of cum into her deepest crevasse. He growled a masculine growl before giving a few slow thrusts, emptying the last of his alpha nut inside of her, and pushing what he already ejaculated into her deeper.

They both groaned, and Shane collapsed on top of hers.

Leo sprung up, staring at his wife's creampied pussy waiting for his turn.

The happy couple looked into each other's eyes, only a few inches from one another. Giggling, kissing, and whispering. Shane sighed and smiled to himself as the couple lay together in the afterglow.

"Go ahead cucky." Emma whispered weakly.

Shane took his thick hand, made his thumb and index finger into a ring, and stroked it up his cock, collecting the mix of their juices. And rubbing their fluids across Emma's lips, she eagerly licked and sucked the juices of his fingers.

The fiancé got between his wife's legs. He could smell the strong odor of cum, and pussy juice. Shane's nut was thick, viscous, bright white, with just a tinge of yellow from age. He had really been saving his nut for her.

He gave her pussy a long Wiff. He could barely make out her normal smell. His cum reeked. A musky, strong smell. It looked so fertile he could almost make out the little sperm swimming in it. It wasn't like his beta loads, thin, watery, and mostly clear.

Leo kissed his wife's thighs getting closer to her pussy. Once his prize, recently an occasional treat for good behavior, and now a black man's flashlight. He kissed her swollen clit; it had gotten so big. He tried to suck it, but she flinched.

"Just eat his nut, its too sore." She bitched, holding her legs up, so all the sperm didn't spill out of her.

He could hear the loving couple kissing their tongues slurping gently. Shane's thick black hands pinching her swollen, stiff nipples.

Leo stuck the tip of his tongue into the fresh cream pie, it tasted salty, and savory. It was thick and chunky, like macaroni that had been boiled to long. Once he got a taste of it, he had to have more. He took deeper and deeper licks getting more of bulls cum. Rubbing his face on her soar, wet, cum filled pussy. He licked until her pussy was spotless, and his tongue couldn't reach any deeper into her. He rubbed his finger through her but couldn't feel anything.

He pulled his face off her snatch. He could smell the cum on his own breath. She looked down on him smiling. She was as beautiful as the day he met her. He hadn't noticed Shane leave, but he could hear the shower running. He cuddled close to his wife, kissing her.

They exchanged "I love you's" while laying together. The bed was covered in their scent, the sheet was damp from their sweat and fluids.

"Honey, can you please let me out of the cage, I have been waiting to cum for so long."

She smiled and shook her head.

"I like it when you don't cum." She whispered. " I don't think you should cum until I'm pregnant, maybe even till our babies born." Emma said.

They had played with femdom before, but she was never this sadistic.

"Besides, Mr. Diesel isn't done with me yet. I'm ovulating this whole weekend, so you better get some more cash."

"But what about my balls?" He asked.

"Well, if your really horny you can use our Shane Diesel dildo to milk yourself."

He was so horny, it actually sounded like a good idea.

"Besides you have to get us some fresh sheets, and I have to join him in the shower."

Emma Watson kissed her fiancé, the baby already growing inside of her.

12