Emma Watson's Early Christmas Gift

Story Info
Emma teams up with Bonnie and Evanna and more.
7.1k words
4.42
15.2k
20
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This in no way is based on reality. I do not know any of the persons in this tall tale. It's all fiction.

x

London, December 2019.

When I saw my words printed in the press informing the public I had coined a new term for being single I was at first horrified and then proud. I had described myself on approaching my thirtieth birthday as 'self partnered' rather than a singleton. The backlash was harsh but I just wanted to state the fact that turning thirty and not having a husband or children was not a big deal. I think about the end goal and a romantic relationship but I am quite happy living my life and refuse to dub myself a singleton. I am young, healthy, attractive and have a ravenous sexual appetite.

x

My good friends Bonnie Wright and Evanna Lynch had been in contact of late expressing their disappointment at missing out on my twenty ninth birthday and had promised me something special as an early Christmas gift to make up for it. I told them that it was fine but they were adamant about giving me a treat. When the evening arrived I was quite excited and put on one of my new dresses, the curve hugging and strapless black mini dress that outlined my body perfectly. I had used my new Dyson Airwrap to give my hair a few curls and put lashings of glossy onyx mascara on my eyelids. I pulled on a pair of black cross strap heels and I was all set. Bonnie had checked into the Shangri-La Hotel at the iconic Shard building that overlooked the Thames. At 125 metres high the Shard soared into the sky with spectacular city views, and the unique hotel occupied eighteen floors of it and boasted two hundred suites and rooms. I had not been there before and so I was rather intrigued to say the least.

"London Bridge Station please."

I hailed a black taxi and took the short twenty minute ride to the Shard where I took the lift to the fiftieth floor. The cool night air had made me put on my high neck quilted jacket but inside the building it was quite cosy. When I reached suite sixteen the door opened and there stood my two old friends. It had been a while since we had finished up on the movies and they had now matured into two fine ladies. Evanna was an elfin looking blonde with enviable waist length wavy tresses with a side part on the right. She always loved white and wore a most exotic wiggle dress with an off the shoulder cut and flamenco sleeves. I loved her silver drop earrings that complemented her glowing complexion.

"Hi, babe."

Bonnie was from London but now resided in Los Angeles where she pursued a new career in directing. She was looking very chic with her rich red locks flowing down over her lavender dress with the ruffles down the front. She looked fit and healthy with shapely legs and slight tan.

"Since it's pretty chilly out we thought we'd stay in." She gushed as we hugged hello.

"Fine by me. We can catch up."

I looked around the large room which was furnished with a modern flair and had unique ceiling to floor windows for a most compelling view of the London skyline. We sat down around a large glass topped table and Bonnie smiled and poured me a drink. I held up the bottle and read the label.

"Oh, right. l heard of this."

"It sure hits the spot." Grinned the cute redhead.

It was a bottle of Ableforth's Christmas Mulled Cup. A blend of VSOP Cognac, vintage Port and a little ginger for luck. Bonnie had heated some and the drink slid down my throat nicely. After two cups I felt quite mellow and eased back into the comfortable seat.

"So how are you enjoying L.A.?" I asked Bonnie.

"Well, I'm used to living in a big city but L.A. definitely takes some getting used to. Going to the beach in November? Crazy?"

"And you're still single?"

"Free and easy! Right Evanna?"

The blonde tipped her glass back and nodded in agreement.

"Right. Got to sow those wild oats before settling down. We're all self partnered, eh Emma?"

I groaned as my words were tossed back at me, although in a playful manner.

"Now, close your eyes for your special surprise." Said the slim blonde.

"Guys, really?"

We all stood up and Evanna produced a bright red scarf which she wrapped around my head, tying it into a blindfold.

"We have a whole evening lined up for you."

I found myself completely in the dark which only heightened my curiosity. Bonnie and Evanna stood close and one of them put their hand on the front of my right thigh which crept slowly up to my hip. At the same time the other girl hiked my dress up my thighs stopping just short of my panties. My pussy tightened as fingers traced up and down the insides of my thighs and I could already feel my wetness building. I heard the cute giggle of the Irish girl and turned my head to my left a tad as Evanna squeezed my pussy mound through the skimpy underwear. I gasped as they both drew them down my legs and I willingly stepped out of them. The zip at the back of my dress was tugged down to the top of my bare ass and it dropped to my waist to reveal my bra less tits. I wiggled my backside and my dress was eased off over my hips to puddle around my heel.

"Nice figure, Emma."

A hand moved my hair from my right cheek and Bonnie's lips met mine, sucking on my lower lip as she pressed herself to my naked frame. Evanna caressed my back and sides as she ran her darting tongue over each of my erect nipples. I panted through parted lips as I was petted and kissed and my pussy dampened at the welcome attention. Bonnie slid two fingers inside me and began to frig me with rapid and light strokes. I bucked and wobbled on my heels as they ignited my wanton lust.

"Oh, you guys!"

We all shuffled inevitably to the bed and when we were right at the edge my left shoe met another's foot.

"Oh?"

Evanna took my hand in hers as I lifted my chin. My nostrils flared at that unique smell of a man and I inhaled deeply. My hand was made to touch flesh and I felt a strong and muscular thigh. I was pushed down onto my knees by a hand on each shoulder and then I was bent forwards and made to grip the stranger's semi erect cock.

"Heavens!"

My pussy twitched in anticipation of what was to come and I slowly jerked the cock to full erection. I let out a gasp and I think I actually trembled as I fingered the hot skin. That was when the blindfold was removed and my eyes settled on a fit and handsome and very naked black guy. His rock hard black club of a dick was held firmly in my fist as I blinked in the light of the bedroom.

"SURPRISE!"

Both Bonnie and Evanna jumped up and down like two little girls and gave each other a high five at their daring.

"We weren't sure if he was the right size or colour. Hope you approve. He's from Paris! We found him on a London male escort agency list."

"Bonsoir, mon Cherie. Comment allez vous? Je m'apelle Luca."

Luca was magnificent, young, ripped and horny. He had the build of a rugby football player with broad shoulders and a large chest which tapered to narrow hips. His hair was curly but cropped and his piercing dark eyes had long lashes. Why is it always the guys who had long eyelashes? As I was born in Paris and spent my first few years there I was fluent in French. It was an odd conversation as we spoke to each other as I gripped his big black boner.

"Salut. Enchante, je suis Emma. Ca va?"

"Joyeux anniversaire!"

"Merci beaucoup."

I sounded a bit stupid making casual conversation with the guy's erection heating up my fist and I let go. By my side The other two had stripped off and stood next to me in the buff.

"I know it's your treat but Leo has more than enough cock to please us all. What do you say to a hot foursome?"

Evanna gave me a mischievous wink and hugged Bonnie about her waist. The elfin blonde had a slender figure with a cute ass and oh-so perky tits. Her muff was shaven and her pussy protruded provocatively between her upper thighs. Bonnie was equally slight of build with a tight heart shaped bottom and a triangle of fiery ginger pubes over her puffy cunt. Her breasts were a nice size, firm, rounded and with hard nipples that could cut glass. "Let's all suck him at the same time."

"Yeah, let's. Looks so fucking good."

Luca laid back and rested on his elbows as we all three enraptured women went onto our knees in front of him on the edge of the bed. I was on the left of Evanna who was in the middle of Bonnie and myself. We all leaned in and looked the hunk in the eyes before the hot blonde took the initiative and grabbed onto his spectacular log.

"I can't believe it's this big!"

"It's amazing, for sure!"

Evanna swirled her pink tongue over the large purple top and her nostrils flared as she sucked loudly with eyes closed. She whipped her hair over her back and blew hot air on his flesh as she took him deep inside her mouth with a seductive twist of her head on the downward slide.

"Oh my goodness, look at her go!" I gasped.

"Yeah, but don't hog it, babe."

With his cock covered in spittle Luca watched Evanna release him with a final slurp and hand over to Bonnie.

"Yeah, let me have a taste."

Bonnie proceeded to go to town and the redhead grasped his hose firmly and gave him fast and sloppy sucks as her lips glided along the hot meat. Her ripe tits jiggled wildly as she emanated loud glugging noises. Her ginger locks brushed his belly as she attempted to deep throat him, but his involuntary hip thrusts forced her to give up.

"Fuck! I can hardly breath! You want some brown sugar, Emma?"

I nodded and then gulped at the huge task. I was not sure if I could even take his pulsating cock very far so I concentrated on licking the swollen top with my tongue. I quickly got into a rhythm and circled the whole head with the point of my tongue before taking the entire head into my mouth. I inhaled sharply, keeping it in my mouth and then exhaling, blowing spit all over him.

"Now THAT is why they call it a blow job!" Announced an amused Evanna.

I took him in again and I jerked back and trailed long strands of saliva that broke off and wet his big balls. I dribbled down my chin and I laughed at the absurdity of it all.

"Now let's share!" Said Bonnie giggling.

The moment was of an overwhelming lust crazed one as Bonnie and I held his sizeable hose in our fists that looked so tiny in comparison. We each kissed the flared head and then began to slide our pursed lips in a downward direction in complete coordination. Luca's breath became decidedly erratic as our mouths and tongues slithered this way and that on his veiny shaft.

"Merde!"

Bonnie and I traded off, me sucking on his big bell end before handing his cock to her like a baton in a relay race. Then we met lips and our tongues intermingled as we peppered his ebony club with rapid kisses. "You look so hot together."

Evanna had sneaked behind us and was fingering our cunts which made the pair of us moan on Luca's dick. The humming vibrations made him snap his head back and buck his hips up from the mattress. Then Evanna joined in and Luca groaned loudly as three slippery tongues lapped away at his rock hard cock.

"Oh, la, la, la!"

Evanna and Bonnie came at him from either side and bathed his dark shaft as I rotated my tongue around his bell end. I loved the feel of his sponge like tip and lovingly kissed it over and over. What a nice seasonal gift! We all three looked directly at him and we giggled wickedly as we wetted every black inch of his heavenly rod.

"You have to fuck all three of us." Said an impatient Evanna.

"Absolutely. Go from one to the next and the next. Line us all up." Agreed the horny redhead.

The king size bed had a low headboard and had crisp white linen and ten pillows. Bonnie produced an interesting looking tube of passion fruit flavoured lubricant and squeezed out nearly all of it on Luca's upright pole.

"First we want you to fuck Emma, really good."

"Oui, absolument." Said the rampant French stud.

We made a tantalising parade of rounded bottoms as we all went down on all fours, Evanna in the middle with Bonnie on her left and me on her right. Luca came behind me and I felt, rather than saw him smooth his palms over my cheeks, warming them nicely. I bit my lower lip as he lovingly caressed my back and flanks before zeroing in on my tits. I melted immediately as his spike moved up and down the crevice of my ass cheeks as he tweaked my stiff nipples. I looked to my left and saw the unbelieving expression on the cute face of Evanna as she watched the black stunt cock slowly ease his fat glans inside my opening.

"Wow!" She exclaimed as I made gaping shapes with my mouth as he slid in a couple of inches.

"Oh fuck he's so big in my pussy!" I gasped.

There was no way he would ever fit fully inside me but the length he gave me was sufficient enough to make my pussy drip down my thigh.

"You like it doggy, babe?" Asked Bonnie.

"Uh, huh!" I mumbled as Luca moved to and fro with his spread hands smothering my rump.

He bent over my back and his warmth and his muscular body melded to mine. I was pulled back by strong hands and my buttocks banged into his groin as he stroked his well oiled cock in and out. I dipped my head and my fine hair fell across my blushing face as my pussy heated up a notch. He tormented me by speeding up and then slowing down and I pushed back in an attempt to urge him on. Luca gave my left butt cheek a medium hard smack and pulled out to move over to Evanna.

"Me do, me do!" She shrieked like a spoiled girl as she wiggled her ass from side to side.

I watched with my ass, now bereft of cock, still stuck up behind me as Luca pounded the lightweight blonde doggy style. He bent his legs and then rose up to really ram inside her tight cunt. To see her lithe and pale form being pistoned into was something else.

"Take it baby, take that big black log!" Urged Bonnie from her other side as Evanna moaned accordingly.

Luca had a playful streak and spanked Evanna on each buttock with alternate smacks.

"Oh you naughty boy! Yes, smack momma, smack momma hard!"

I have to say that listening to Evanna's soft and lilting Irish burr begging to be spanked made my big toe shoot up it was that erotic. Smack, smack, smack. Luca fucked the shit out of the groaning blonde before he panted hard and pulled away to the left and bumped Bonnie into position. The bubbly redhead widened her stance as Luca held her buns and entered her with a swift thrust up.

"Ho!"

I was quite impressed to see dear Bonnie take the colossal cock inside her red snapper. The expression on her face was one of gratitude and lust as Luca fed her all of six hard inches of prime meat. With each thrust in a squelching noise emanated from her juicy cunt, and as he withdrew her inner lips clung to his glistening shaft. He have her a solid five minutes of steady fucking before he ceased and wiped the sweat from his dark brow. Bonnie tipped to the bed and sighed from the intense seeing to.

"Ca va?"

"Bien."

Back to me again and Luca showed me who was boss as he pushed me flat down onto my front and then lifted my backside up to thrust on in. He began to fuck me with vigorous strokes and he was now inside me as deep as was possible. He moved his left foot up and it on top of my head, thereby jamming it to the bed. Cheeky bastard, I thought as I was firmly pinned down beneath him. As he brought me to the brink of orgasm he stopped and I rolled over with both of my hands clamped to my cunt between closed thighs.

"Fantastique!"

I wondered for some reason how much he was being paid and if he was taking Viagra. Funny the things that pop ip in your head when you're fucking someone. I propped myself up on my elbow as he climbed between the open thighs of Evanna. I liked the skin colour contrast of Luca on top of Evanna as he fucked her in the missionary position. Her alabaster white pins were entwined over his charcoal black behind and his big cock was lodged deep inside her pussy. I thought it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. Her pliant body seemed to be double jointed as she was rocked under the heavier Luca. From my point of view I could see him vanish up inside her pink depths with assured and deep thrusts. Her juices dripped down her upturned crack and I yearned for more attention.

"Here, babe."

I told Luca to lie on his back and I quickly swung my right leg over his hulking body and dragged his knob back and forth along my wet slit. Then I lifted my bottom, aligned his cock head to my entrance and sank down onto his shaft. It was like straddling a rigid iron poker and try as I might his head squashed at my cunt hole without penetrating. I leaned back as Bonnie applied more lube and I tried again.

"Oh, fuck!"

This time his dick slipped on up and my pussy began to stretch out to accommodate his thick girth. I lowered my body inch by inch and I experienced a tremendous sensation of fullness.

"Your cock is so good in my tight pussy." I blurted as I bent to kiss his full lips.

I moaned into his mouth as I started to pull up and then push back down, slowly, slowly, slowly taking in more of his big black monster. My toes curled and my pussy tingled as my cunt clamped around his invading cock. As I raised up my pussy made lewd sloshing noises as I rode him the best I could. I rose up and then plunged back down and wallowed in the amazing friction we made together. I laid my head on his sweaty chest and the smell of him made my heart skip a beat. Bonnie sidled up and gazed intently at my gyrating bottom and she kissed my back with gentle lips. Luca popped out of my tight cunt and the horny redhead acted quickly.

"Allow me."

I shifted over, somewhat reluctantly as Bonnie straddled Luca in a reverse cowgirl and wiggled seductively along his throbbing length. I looked on wide eyed as his knob peeked up out of her upper thighs like a black mamba. She tilted her hips to the left and then used her right hand to guide him inside her damp pussy.

"Fucking amazing!"

I watched in total awe as his rigid pole disappeared and then reappeared from Bonnie's slot. She moaned at the incredible size of him but gamely rotated her hips at the same time she rose up and down. Luca held her wide hips and together they maintained a mutual rhythm.

"Emma! It's so good inside me!"

Her slender body leaned back and she planted her hands on Luca's chest and her red hair brushed his smooth chest. Her toes dug into the bed and she screwed up her eyes in total concentration. Luca worked his magic for a good five minutes before turning his attention once more to the petite Evanna. He left Bonnie on the bed and rose up to full height, his black boner pointing up to the ceiling.

"Venez ici, mon petit." He pointed to the awestruck blonde.

Evanna stood in front of our rampant black lover and shrieked as he reached around the small of her back and lifted her into the air with the utmost of ease She appeared to weigh no more than a feather as Luca took a step forward and rammed the lithe blonde onto his upstanding erection. Deeply impaled and suspended in mid air Evanna was literally bounced up and down on the black rod of iron. She clung on tightly with her arms and feet around his back and her pert tits mashed against his solid wall of a chest.

"Weee!" She yelled as she was slid to and fro on his boner.

As Luca pulled back and pulled Evanna with him her cunt made audible pussy farts and beads of sweat prickled her thighs and loins. He walked her across the room until her back met the far wall where she was firmly pinned. Luca jack hammered her into the wall until tears watered her eyes and she bit down hard on the left side of his neck. He hoisted his hips upward driving his cock up, up, up into her soft and moist cunt.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming!" She cried and bathed his balls with her love juice.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12