Emma Watson's Early Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flounced out on the large bed and I felt that urge, that need to spread my legs open. It worked to attract Luca and he let Evanna down who slumped exhausted on the bed next to Bonnie. The black shadow loomed large over me as I laid flat on my back and he kissed me on the left inner thigh. I love that so much and as he made his way up to my finely pubed muff I purred like a kitten. He nibbled on my labia and then made his way back down my right inner thigh.

"Oui. Passion fruit."

I guess my pussy smelled of the flavoured lube as he buried his face in my hot loins.

"Oh, fuck me you devil! Give me that black dick."

Luca grinned and blew hot breath on my pussy and my pulse began to race. He flattened himself on top of me and worked his stiff pipe inside me, feeding all of five inches of red hot cock into my steamy depths. I folded my legs along his tense calves as his ebony club plowed in and out at an astonishing rate. I grabbed his neck and pulled his face to mine so I could kiss him. I then whispered into his ear to fuck me harder and he grunted in answer.

"Yes!"

His back arched and I gasped for air as I came hard due to his pubic bone thrusting at mine. He continued to rock back and forth on top of me, hammering that astonishing length of midnight hued cock into my softness. I was then bent back so that my legs lifted up and I locked them around his waist.

"Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck me!"

I realised I was talking bollocks but my mind had chosen to shut down as I reeled from the expert fuck. My knees were now touching my chin as Luca power fucked me into the bed. His strokes now came progressively quicker and stronger and I squirmed under him totally helpless. Soaked in sweat I buried the back of my head into the soft pillows as I came a second time in as many minutes with a squirt of pussy juice which coated his two black plums. He twisted his pelvis and moved out and my legs went limp and fell to the bed.

"Let's suck him off!" Yelled Bonnie with a surprising boldness.

Luca sat back on the edge of the bed as we three surrounded him. Bonnie licked his thick shaft with her snake of a tongue as Evanna popped the purple head into her mouth. The biggest vein pulsed down one side and I poked my tongue out to tease the blood engorged organ. The sound of slobbering mouths filled our ears as not one inch of divine cock was missed by our flicking and licking and sucking.

'Allez! Allez!"

We all squealed together as Luca erupted and splashed Evanna on her mouth and tongue. The next arcing spurt hit her on the bridge of her nose and she recoiled as Luca turned to Bonnie and blasted her pretty face with white cum. Still he ejaculated and his weaker, but no less potent strands caught me on my tongue that poked out from my mouth. We all fought for air as we hugged and exchanged fluids with smug and satisfied kisses. We all got up and headed for the shower where we cleaned up, and when we returned to the bedroom Luca had left.

"I hope you still have his number," I asked with crossed fingers.

"Oh, yes!" Gushed Bonnie. "I put him on speed dial!"

x

My pussy didn't close altogether for two days after! Evanna and Bonnie bade farewell and they both flew back to the States. For a week after that evening I brooded over every detail and masturbated every night in my bed. Despite all my fame and wealth it was not easy getting a date. In fact being well known actually made it harder for me to find someone genuine to have fun with. And why should I have to settle for pathetic or clumsy sex? I looked up the number if the male escort agency and thought why not? The online website made it easy to choose from a long list of guys with the promise that they understood a woman's needs and were versatile in the way they pleased them. It may be odd to think that I would pay for sex but the agency promised satisfaction guaranteed and so I liked the idea of a one off with two experienced lovers. And, spoiler alert, two grand for two hot guys who would fuck me good seemed rather a bargain. x

I chose Adam first. He was thirty years old with brown hair and blue eyes. At five eleven he boasted of his athletic build and he wrote that he kept in shape by working out and taking part in Thai Boxing. To compliment him I went with Samuel, a twenty one year old with sandy hair and green eyes. Sophisticated and well groomed he said he liked to travel and enjoyed meeting other people. I made a date and decided to check into the Shangri-La Hotel again in a similar room to the one Bonnie had reserved. I got there at around five and laid out my evening dress for later. The one bedroom premier suite had a vibrant splash of colour and had a marble clad bathroom with heated floors. I luxuriated in a hot bubble bath, making sure that I was squeaky clean, and then spent an hour doing my hair and make up. As I trimmed back my fine pubic hair to a closely cropped triangle I looked up.

"Oh, they're early."

I heard a light knocking on the door and as I had no time to change yet I wrapped my naked body in my black Versace printed bathrobe. I padded out to the door in bare feet and opened it to find two well dressed gentlemen standing side by side.

"Miss Emma?"

Adam smiled with even white teeth and looked quite chic in his navy blue tweed blazer and skinny tight trousers. I could see that he was all lean and hard muscle beneath his shirt. Samuel had a two day beard growth going on and appeared more casual in a blue and red floral slim fit shirt and charcoal flannel trousers. They both sized me up and Adam raised a brow at my state of undress.

"Might we be a trifler too early?" He asked.

"Not at all, do come in. Take a seat."

I motioned them to a three seat sofa and sat opposite them, crossing my bare legs in a conscious effort to tease them.

"Tea?"

"Please."

I poured three cups from the in room Chinese tea set and we all three relaxed.

"So, where are you from?"

"Manchester, originally. But now based in the sticks. I try to go back up there for the big games."

Adam gazed at me with steely blue eyes that seemed to pierce mine.

"Right, you're into sport. And you?"

I turned to Samuel and deliberately let the thin belt on my robe come undone.

"I'm a Londoner but I am happiest when I'm travelling. I love Paris and New York."

"Oh, me too. Of course I love the shopping in both cities. More tea?"

I stooped over the glass topped table and my robe fell from my left shoulder and my left breast was free for all to see. The air conditioning was on in the room and my nipple was rock hard.

"Excuse me," I blushed.

"No need to apologise."

They both rose as one and each took an elbow and slid my robe from my glowing body. I saw their eyes linger on my slim figure and gentle swell of my bared boobs and I lifted my head proudly. Adam traced a finger down my right arm before taking a detour to my breast. Samuel caressed my left cheek and I turned to kiss him full on the mouth. Adam began to nuzzle my neck with delicate lips as he thumbed my stiff nipple and I bristled with a palpable sexual energy. My mouth opened and Sam and I exchanged breath as our tongues did an erotic tango.

"Mmm, nice."

Now four eager hands roamed all over me as our ardour increased. I writhed and squirmed in a man sandwich and my pussy skipped a beat. My tits, abdomen, bottom and thighs were caressed and teased with just their fingertips and they made sure not to touch my sex which only served to crave attention there.

"This way to the bedroom, gentlemen." I said as my pussy tingled like mad.

I crooked a finger and led the way to the stark white room with the king size bed. As we went they shed their clothing and were both in the buff when I sat on the edge of the bed and studied my wares. My pussy throbbed with desire and I languidly stroked myself as I eyed up Adam's eight incher which stood straight out thick and stiff. He was handsome in a rugged way and had the requisite broad chest and narrow hips. reminding me of a swimmer's build. Samuel had a completely hairless body which accentuated his well defined muscular frame. Even his groin was shaved and his testicles were smooth and white below his fine erection. Both were circumcised. One of the rules of the agency, I wondered? They each exuded sheer masculinity and I nodded with approval at my two excellent choices.

"Join me. why don't you?"

"Gladly."

I yelped, giggling and shaking as Adam flipped me back up the bed and the pair of escorts dived in. Samuel came behind my back as I settled on my left side and he ran his warm hands up and down the backs of my thighs. Adam buried his face in my bosom and nibbled on my nipples as his hand found its way to my trimmed pussy. I pushed my hips to and fro as my slit was fingered and my anus tickled from behind. Unrestrained moans came from deep within my throat as Adam probed my vulva with two long fingers.

"That feels...won...der...full." I murmured as the muscles in my thighs quivered in response.

Samuel was a little devil as he put his face beneath me and flicked his pointed tongue at the sensitive skin of my perineum. I even felt a little light headed and my pussy gushed as he circled my tiny puckered asshole with divine expertise. Then he pierced my little star and pushed in whilst holding my hips steady. Incredible pulsations went through my very core as I was pleasured by the two men at my nether regions. One with his tongue buried in way past my ring and the other endeavouring to find my G-spot.

"Don't stop, don't stop!"

One mouth pleasuring me orally is one of my favourite things. TWO is simply heaven.

"C...coming!"

I groaned as my asshole contracted in several spasms and I dribbled down my chin with acute embarrassment as Adam sent me into waves of ecstasy. As I struggled to catch my breath they both sat up and wiggled their hard pricks in the air.

"Okay you guys. I get it."

I went onto my knees in between the guys and bent my head to Adam. I took his shaft in my right hand and engulfed his shiny helmet with my mouth. It felt large and pulsed inside my mouth as I slobbered all over the spongy top. I kept my eyes firmly in his as I moved my head back and forth and I was unable to stop the saliva dribble from both corners of my pursed lips. He withdrew with a nod to his friend and I turned to the fair haired hunk to my left. I used my tongue to lick the astonishingly smooth underside of Samuel's stiff rod, swirling it around the big head when I reached the top. I lingered there a moment before gliding back down again. To my complete surprise the guys each got up onto their backs with their heads and upper bodies facing away from each other. They interlocked their legs in such a way that their bobbing erections were only six inches apart.

"Well this is different!"

I got onto my knees and gripped each boner and alternated sucking each off with great gusto. Saliva dribbled down my chin and onto my tits as I licked the guys over and over. Once I had oiled up each throbbing cock I demanded a good seeing to.

"For god's sake will one of you fuck me now." I gurgled as I wanked both cocks in my tight little fists.

Adam obliged and climbed between my legs and I eagerly grabbed his boner to position it at my slick entrance. He shifted and settled on top of me and slipped inside with a grunt. I sighed in return as our bodies met and I gripped his shoulders, relishing that sublime feeling of naked flesh on naked flesh. He started to move his clenched butt and I felt his toned thigh muscles on mine as he moved in and out. I glanced at Samuel who looked on and jerked his own erection at the same rate that Adam fucked me. How sweet, I thought. Teamwork.

"Oh babe!" I cried out as Adam panted and humped me, sliding in and out of my wet pussy with relative ease.

He increased his rate of strokes and his strength moved me up the bed and the sheet rucked up under my ass cheeks. I lifted my legs into the air and my feet wiggled as I gave myself up willingly. The hotel bed was first rate. Nice and soft with no sound from the springs. Only thing was the low headboard as I had nothing to hold onto above my head. Adam rose up and his cock left me with an audible pop. Not to fret I thought as Samuel assumed the same position and inserted himself into my lush muff.

"Yes! Get in there!"

With a slightly less girth than Adam, Sam made up for it with a magnificent tapered glans that spread my pussy lips with each of his energetic strokes. He held out my limber legs by the ankles almost horizontally as he pushed up inside me with a crafty twist of his pelvis. My head was turned to my left as Adam smacked my cheek with his dick and I was more than happy to let him shove his knob past my lips.

"Love your lips. Suck that cock."

I stroked his shaft as I gave his superb cock head loving baby sucks as Samuel serviced my cunt. He threw his head back and as his hips worked harder he ground in and out like a stallion. He looked over at Adam and he leaned back and left my pussy gaping as he rubbed his thighs to shake off any cramp.

"Oh fuck! I'm just a cock hungry whore!" I grinned at the sight of Adam's gorgeous naked body.

I was shuffled up onto my right side and Adam came up behind me and pulled my head back to kiss me. His lower body bumped against my behind and with his left hand he brushed my slit with his knob before entering me. The scissor position is a bit difficult but I wound my left calf around Adam's thigh. He held me steady with his hand om my left hip as he shunted in and out. Samuel placed his dick to my face and I sucked him off with relish. Adam thrust up with his feet dug into the mattress for more power and I hummed happily on Sam's hard organ. Behind me Adam pulled out and smacked my sex with his cock like a club. For a second he rubbed his glans on my tiny star and I thought he was going to push it in. Then I decided I wanted double penetration.

"Come on. I want the both of you. At the same time!"

Yes. I wanted to see the night out with a double penetration. I pointed out to Samuel a small tube of the same flavoured lubricant that Bonnie Wright had recommended the week before. As Samuel got up to take a look on top of the bedside cabinet Adam pulled me on top of him and I straddled his lap and clung to his strong biceps. He reached under my bottom and guided my dripping pussy onto his hard on. He separated my nether cheeks as he impaled me on his prodigious length. My head lolled onto his chest as I made myself comfortable and then began to ride up and down in a quite decent rhythm. I was well oiled and I began to slam my buttocks lustily on his groin on my down stokes fairly hard. His balls nestled in my ass crevice and his two plums felt so good there as I made firm contact.

"Keep still," said a voice behind me.

I slowed up as Samuel came behind me and lubed my asshole with the warm passion fruit flavoured lube. Adam and I ceased fucking, his cock remained inside me up to the hilt, and I made a silent scream as Samuel eased my ass ring open with his tapered glans. With one cock inserted in my cunt I experienced an enormous pressure as the other slid inside my anus.

"Oh my fucking heavens!"

Both men slowly began to move, going back and forth in my two lubed up holes until my eyes watered. My lightweight frame smothered Adam's chest and I could hear his heart beat in my ears. As he thrust up I moved up with him, and when Sam pushed me forwards I went with the flow. Simultaneously they fucked me until Sam pulled out with a hard jerk and I was tossed off of Adam who then rose up from the bed.

"Let's switch. I need some ass."

I obeyed in mute abandon as Adam wrapped an arm around my waist, turned me away from him before dropping me on his lap. He smeared some of the lubrication onto his pole and lined up his bell end to my puckered star. As he pushed up so I dropped down and my asshole opened up and I sank down and devoured his rock hard cock.

"Hoy shit! That's tight!" He said as he held onto my waist and gave me a series of rapid thrusts.

Samuel appeared in front of me and looked into my half lidded eyes and fingered my gaping pussy. I leaned back against Adam's chest and planted the palms of my hands there as I bounced up and down on his stiff cock in my ass. The fair haired stud nibbled on my nipples and I was in heaven! Adam held my hips and stilled my rocking as Samuel pointed his cock to my sopping cunt and shoved in, first the tip, then the whole thing.

"Oh...my...word!"

Sam proceeded to smash into my pussy and this forced me onto Adam whose hips rammed into my bottom cheeks. My pussy spasmed, my asshole squeezed and my juices gushed down the insides of my legs. Sam was the one in control and his cock made continuous slurping sounds with every movement he made. Adam pushed me up after three insane minutes and Samuel pulled out and I fell to the bed exhausted. Both of my holes were soaking wet as I gathered my wits and laid on my back. With both men on either side of me I prepared for their cum loads.

"On my tits, gentlemen."

My pert breasts were up tilted and my nipples were light pink as they both jerked their dicks at me. Adam twitched first, thrust his hips up and a massive discharge of cum splattered my left boob. Barely seconds later Samuel followed suit and his cum soared out in a long arc and hit me on my stomach and tits. I giggled as their bursts criss crossed and several white stripes dripped on my glowing skin.

"Wow! That was incredible!" I panted as I looked down on the thick and sticky strands of cum on my body.

"Glad you enjoyed."

"Are you guys free tomorrow?" I asked with a self satisfied grin.

END

12