Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 01

Story Info
Emma becomes a writer of erotica.
5.9k words
4.55
11.9k
18
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- This is a work of fiction, intended to amuse and does not reflect any real events.

xxx

Lust is an emotion. An emotion unique to humans. We are born with it, no matter what culture or location one may come from. Sexual lust is normal and healthy, and definitely acceptable. Lockdown had killed off romance, and had taken the fun out of sex for just about everyone. The time was right get out of this seemingly endless sabbatical. And one person took it upon herself to step up to the plate.

x

Some women just radiate beauty and elegance, and none more so that the acclaimed and strikingly attractive English actress/model, Emma Watson. Having made her name on the big screen years before, Emma had time to reflect on life as the global pandemic changed the world.

x

So who is this 5'5'' thirty year old and what exactly are her views on the female pursuit of sexual gratification and satisfaction?

Since hanging up her wand, Emma had become something of a feminist icon. She had found a platform for voicing her opinions on the awareness and advancement of female sexual gratification and satisfaction.

Emma truly believed in anxiety-free relationships, and despised man-pleasing affairs where she was supposed to lie back and think of England.

x

'OMGyes' had launched in 2014 but had to shut down when Covid-19 hit.

A large number of open minded women had missed the site terribly and those open to experimenting in sex had inevitably turned to watching online porn throughout those frustrating lockdowns.

Modern women had ripped up the common sex rulebook and yearned to delve into saucier fantasies.

It was Taylor Swift and Shirley Manson, two like minded celebrities, who had suggested she use her ample free time and enthusiasm during the few lockdowns to write and convey her ideas and fantasies for all to see.

Emma and Shirley, the lead signer of synth-rock band Garbage and inspirational feminist, had conversed online several times during the last few months, and it emerged from those online visits that Emma had a passion to write. Sex starts in the mind, and there was a great need to feed that imagination.

What if your life had moved in other directions?

Even if you were in a steady relationship, was it normal to fantasise about others?

For instance, were open relationships fine? Threesomes and group sex in hotel rooms? Kinky and fetish sex? Same sex romps, in private or in front of others? Is it alright to ask your partner to spank you?

The list is endless.

Yes, all this is permitted and more. It's perfectly fine to say what a woman wants in the bedroom, and how to get it.

x

Now, with the help of Taylor Swift, a similar site had been launched by her featuring erotic stories that elevated the female consciousness.

Going by the name of CLIMAX2022, it was hoped by all three that it would attract enough attention for it to be worthwhile.

At first, Emma had real fears about the website and worried that some women might post comments of an adverse nature.

Also, there was the chance of someone becoming obsessed with her, or even might find out where she lived.

Confident and self-assured, Emma had eventually been convinced that the time was right for a deeper exploration of the feminine side of sexuality.

Emma was to feature herself in these fantasies, although not directly by name, and she also planned to include Taylor as a principal character with the assumed identity of TS.

Now aged thirty, Emma considered herself at a prime time to explore her sexuality deeper.

She would describe her very own desires and flights of fancy in detail and hope others might channel their own cravings through her imagination. Beginning with a piece of fiction requested by Taylor Swift herself.

x

'The Triad'

Emma and TS felt more empowered at this moment in time than ever before, and both attractive women were more than willing to explore their less orthodox desires. In the mind of the sexually adventurous slender blonde beauty, every sex encounter of TS seemed to involve some level of submission and dominance. According to her and her close friend Emma, every sexual boundary should be, and would be, stripped away.

x

On a quiet evening at her home, TS waltzed into the main room dressed only in heels and thigh high black stockings. The top of each had a ribbon of lace that tied off at the back with a cute bow.

Her black leather shoes had a five inch stiletto heel with ankle straps and a peep toe cutout.

Her current boyfriend, Joe, looked up from his cell phone and stared at the brazen and very much naked platinum blonde.

"What's all this?"

Taylor put her right hand on her hip and smiled with those red ruby lips that were made for kissing. Or fucking.

In his eyes, she was simply perfection. At an impressive five feet eleven, the slender female radiated a certain sensuality. With the skyscraper heels she now neared six feet tall. Her long fair hair hung in teased waves and her sleek fringe sat on top of groomed brows.

She might well have hung a sign around her neck that said, Warning! Contents may be hot!

"You're so gorgeous."

"Thank you."

TS had milky white skin that accentuated her erect nipples that pointed out from pink areolas. She wasn't curvy in the conventional way but her firm breasts sat high on her chest, and her gazelle like legs led the eye to her bald mons that protruded out of that exquisite gap at the apex of her upper thighs.

"Happy Wednesday." She quipped in a soft American accent as she faced the good looking fellow, flashing him her baby blue eyes.

Understandably so, TS and Joe's sex life had been less active than it used to be of late. So, they had added a little kink into their bedroom arsenal.

Turning her back to him so that he could drink in her superb backside, TS faced the three foot high book shelf by the far wall and bent forward.

As she stuck out her rump she unfurled her favourite face mask. The one with the flowery design.

As Joe stood, she tied it about her head so that her eyes were completely covered. She then bent over the shelf, flattening the palms of her hands on the sooth surface.

Now unable to see, TS felt, rather than saw Joe stand behind her. She raised her rump in the air, ready for what was to come.

"You know what to do, babe."

Joe nodded and undid the silk tie around his neck and toyed with the super soft fabric in both hands.

He didn't jump in. Rather he played the game, heightening the anticipation as he ran the necktie up the back of TS from the top of her lifted and separated nether cheeks and directly along her spine.

He gently lifted her fine locks which smelled of roses to one side and gave her a broad lick from the nape of her neck down to her tailbone. He scraped his fingertips down her flanks, thereby ensuring that her rosy nipples were as hard as bullets.

The blonde shivered and bit her lower lip as he criss crossed the tie across her shoulder blades and back down to the sublime cleft of her buttocks.

All the time TS rocked on her heels as the welcome tingling in her loins became a physical trickle of her love juices from within.

"UMMM."

Now his warm hands reached around her front so that he could fondle and knead her firm tits.

Satisfied by her swift arousal, Joe came in front of the blindfolded girl and placed her left hand over her right. Then he bound her wrists together with the silk tie, winding it as tight as he was able to.

TS felt him move past her and the air wafted across her left cheek enticingly.

A soft pop was heard and she gasped as Joe tipped a generous amount of baby oil onto her taut buns. The viscous liquid quickly dripped over her subtle curves to the tops of her nylons. Joe rubbed his erect cock in his jeans as he gazed down to see slow moving rivulets of oil trickle down her ass crease and run in a vertical line down her juicy pussy slit.

"Fuck!"

One persistent drip fell from her right pussy lip and between the parted pins of TS to the patterned carpet.

TS sighed as Joe fondled the backs of her upper thighs, loving the contrast of her soft flesh with the nylon material of her hold ups.

She dipped her face to the top of the book shelf as Joe began to slide a firm dildo between her buttocks.

"Ah!"

This was it. This was what the horny blonde craved. She wanted it. And he knew she did.

His smooth action saw the false cock become slick with the oil as he pointed the tip only to her hooded clitoris and retracted it so that he made a furrow upward to her puckered starfish.

TS reacted joyously, wiggling her bottom so that the dildo ground back and forth on her most sensitive spots.

"Fuck me, Joe."

Her boyfriend obliged as he rubbed his dick in his pants.

Nicely lubed up, he pushed the dildo to her tacky entrance and let it slip into her pussy.

He was taken by surprise when TS immediately started to thrust back, embracing the silicone toy with gusto.

His eyes were like saucers as he leered at the sight of her perfect ass engulfing the cock.

Her skin glistened under the bedroom lights as the baby oil made her backside seem to glow.

"Fuck...me!"

TS let out a loud moan as Joe sped up and thrust the dildo into her cunt, loving how her pussy lips stretched to accommodate the fake dick.

Now he pushed the full length of the thing inside her aching muff, slamming it in on the inward stroke. The stickiness of the oil meant that as he dragged the dildo back, her cunt came with it.

TS fancied she could hear Joe rubbing his stiff as he gasped and hummed.

She was excited by the idea that her pussy being stuffed with a toy cock was turning her man on.

"Are you stroking your cock, baby?"

"Fuck, yeah. This is beyond hot!"

TS agreed as she moaned loudly. The dildo was making lewd squelching sounds as Joe really let her have it.

He turned his wrist as he gave her all of it, and TS slapped the top of shelf as he fucked her harder and faster.

The friction of the cock in her tight quim was driving TS insane with pleasure, and her orgasm was imminent.

The toes of her heels turned inward to save her from going weak at the knees. Her whole body screamed for her release as the toy plunged up inside her over and over.

"Don't hold back!"

TS opened her mouth wide as she came, and her love juices bathed the dildo as Joe left it embedded inside her. When he eventually removed it, and noted the cum bubbles that dappled her reddened labia.

To break the muted silence he slapped her hard on both nether cheeks, one after the other, making her squeal in delight.

After a few moments, TS stood and turned to face Joe.

Panting, she lifted the mask to her brow and he helped untie her wrists.

"Good job, lover."

TS flicked her tousled locks back and they kissed. Not a prolonged smooch. Just a fleeting tongue bath with hardly any lip action. As she unbuttoned his shirt, his dark and mysterious eyes never left hers. His brown hair was on the long side which fell on top of his shoulders the more flesh TS exposed. In an instant, he was bare chested, and TS kissed his smooth skin from neck to his sternum.

Joe tilted his chin up as TS tied his hands behind his lower back with the same silk tie as before.

As she pushed him into the low shelf she covered his upper face with the face mask.

She waved her hand in front of his face, satisfied he could see nothing.

"Ready, lover?" She purred in his ear.

"Am I ever."

Grinning, TS moved to one side and signaled to Emma, who appeared from out of the shadows and took her place. The pair of wily women had conspired to share Joe without his knowledge.

Like her, the English rose was butt naked, save for boots and black stockings.

Having watched the erotic proceedings with an acute interest, Emma's pussy was decidedly wet. She cupped her muff as she waited until TS had sat herself down.

Emma was fit and healthy and didn't drink an awful lot. She kept her figure trim with a strict regime of yoga classes.

Blessed with a natural beauty, Emma had a nicely proportioned body with toned legs, medium sized breasts, and a peach of a bum.

Her deep black hold ups with the lace tops made her feel ultra feminine.

And her knee high black leather boots with the pointed toe and four inch stiletto heels gave her some very racy thoughts.

"Babe?" Enquired Joe as he pricked up his ears.

At first, the fact that she was naked next to a stranger was a total turn on for Emma. Her pussy began to moisten with the sheer thrill of the situation.

As her pulse quickened, she slowly ran an index finger down from his neck to his waist. When she reached the waistband of his tight jeans she tugged the zipper down and opened them to his hipbones.

As his cock appeared from the hot confines, Emma grabbed onto his twitching erection. She stroked it and squeezed at the same time, until he was rock hard in her sweaty fist.

Her jerks became a clockwise twist that brought forth strangled moans from Joe's throat.

"Ah, hah!"

She studied his rod of iron, taking in every detail of all of his seven inch organ. Joe was totally oblivious to the fact that Emma was pleasuring him and not his beau, TS.

Emma put a hand on the top of his head and made him drop to his haunches until his face was at crotch level.

With his hands firmly tied behind his back, Joe had no other option but to blindly seek out Emma's snatch. His other senses were heightened and the musky scent of her pussy made his head spin. His tongue pushed from under his mask and he lapped greedily on her weeping slit.

"Oh, umm!" She whispered as he began to tongue fuck her.

Emma held his head at her loins as Joe flicked his tongue in, out, and around her sensitive labia. Again and again and again.

Teetering on her high heel boots, Emma undulated her hips as his lower face mashed to her mound. Somehow he found her clit and Emma groaned hoarsely as he attempted to coax the hard nub from the hood it was hidden away in.

Joe was no novice as Emma had the delight to discover.

He blew a cool draft on her pearl and then huffed a warmer waft of air that made the petite beauty whimper in acute ecstasy.

"I...oh!"

Emma clawed at his long hair as he ate her out. She felt the rush of an orgasm as she pressed her pubis at him. His wriggling tongue slithered up inside her wet pinkness as a flow of her sticky cum bathed his chin.

Flushed by her climax, she lowered her eyes to his masked face and she raised him back up.

"Now?" Joe asked as he turned his blindfolded head this way and that, wondering what came next.

Emma wanked his dick until rock hard and kissed up the quivering shaft all the way to the tip which she sucked on with relish.

She brushed her hair back over her left to show that she had dressed her ear in a racy silver chain feather earring.

Then, with an audible sigh, she pushed her head down carefully to envelope the top half of his impressive length. Her mouth freely watered as she breathed in through flared nostrils. Joe heard her gurgling as her head moved up and down on him. His dick was coated in her saliva as she hummed happily with her mouth full. Her lips were wet and decidedly sensual as she pursed them to suck on him better.

"Oh, fuck!"

Joe made a muffled cry, and desperately fought his natural urge to ejaculate down her throat. Emma teased him terribly by giving him gentle baby sucks on his shiny helmet, followed by deeper slides of her mouth down his veiny shaft. His imagination ran riot as he felt her slippery tongue slide this way and that around his bloated bell end.

With a wicked grin, Emma used her white teeth to nibble his hot cock flesh down one side, and then back up the other side.

Again she took him an and energetically licked and sucked his pole to her heart's content. Spit bubbles formed on her lips as she eventually came up for air.

Then she turned to the watching TS, who was rubbing herself with excitement.

The blonde nodded and Emma pushed Joe in the chest, making him lean back against the shelf at such an angle that his superb erection was pointing directly up.

Emma put her right knee beside his left thigh and rubbed her wet muff up and down his vertical pole.

"Oh, ho!"

Joe struggled with the silk tie binding his wrists behind his back as Emma dry humped him. A surge of desire coursed through her and the urge for both of them to couple was tremendous.

The fat crown of Joe's dick nudged on her pussy lips and their wetness merged to make the pair of them sleek and slick.

"Put it in. Please?" He said in muted tones.

Emma relented. Her cunt ached to be filled. It had been so long.

She made an adroit move that saw his glans pop inside her entrance.

Her left heel dug into the carpet as, inch by inch, she eased her pussy down on him.

Despite being nicely juiced up the tightness of her made for a glorious abrasion on her inner walls.

She rode him once, twice, and then lifted off.

"Ow!" Pouted Joe under his mask as his hips ground at thin air.

Emma went down again and shivered at the moment he entered her.

As she stroked up and down, her right arm came up behind his head. Her juices ran down the inside of her left thigh as she pumped and pumped his rigid dick. The angle of penetration could not have been better. as Joe's cock met Emma's G-spot on the upward stroke.

Her perky tits jiggled as she began to rotate her hips as she fucked him with a clockwise twist. And her hard nipples ached to be licked and sucked.

"Holy shit!" Cried Joe as he chewed on the face mask.

Emma drove down all the way and held him fully in her pussy for a brief moment, and then she retracted until he almost left her.

She hugged Joe tightly and mashed his face into her bosom. Willingly, he moved his head back and forth between both of her nipples.

They both began to writhe and buck. Emma, whimpering as her pussy slid back and forth along his thick organ. And he breathing heavily as his cock filled her velvet glove of a cunt.

Her hips rocked on him with a matter of urgency as she gave in to the exquisite penetration she had craved for so long.

"Mm, mmm, mmm!"

With every heavy down stroke, Emma took every last inch of him gladly, and she squeezed him with her vaginal muscles with her torrid need for cock.

He felt her slight weight drop on him, pause, and then lift up and off. Joe's glistening rod slipped from her drenched honey pot. He heard her shift and then he inhaled deeply as his lover put her legs on either side of his and rested her rump against his upstanding pole.

He squirmed maddingly as she pushed her bum back at his erection, sliding wickedly up and down slowly so that his length stroked between her lifted cheeks.

The underside of his cock rubbed slightly on hot, slippery flesh, but for the most part he was fucking fresh air.

'Fuck me, for fuck sake, you fucker!" He blurted out in abject frustration.

"Like this?" Answered Emma.

She bent forwards and guided his knob to her pussy, just taking the swollen glans past her outer lips and in.

She gripped his thighs in both hands and dug her boots in as she sank down onto his throbbing member half way.

"Oh...my...god!"

Joe tensed as Emma started to fuck him. He longed to see her ass smack down into his lap but his imagination went into warp speed.

Her thighs clamped on top of his and his heightened sense of touch meant that her stockings grazed his skin magnificently.

Now he was wholly embedded in her pussy and his stomach embraced her peachy bottom.

An orgasm ripped through her as she strummed her clit as she rode him.

And still she bounced on his dick, surrendering to her own selfish desire for a good seeing to.

Emma leaned back into Joe and cupped her breasts. Her unwavering thirst for cock being finally quenched.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12