Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could have gone on and on but Joe felt his balls twitch and they knew his end was near.

"Gonna cum!"

Emma stood up abruptly and Joe cried out as his aching dick slapped back on his belly.

Emma's legs were shaky from all the standing rutting and the muscles in her shapely calves were taut and cramping.

With eyes filled with a cock lust, she grabbed his twitching cock and pumped it to it's inevitable conclusion.

Joe groaned loudly as he ejaculated, spraying Emma on her tits and neck.

Several streams of his sticky load splattered her creamy skin and she ended up with a textbook pearl necklace. Still he came as Emma squeezed him dry with a tight fist.

"Well. That was fun." Said TS, as she came over to the panting couple.

The willowy American blonde inhaled the musky smell of semen that painted Emma's tits white. She had frigged herself to orgasm as she had watched them fucking. The thrill of seeing her boyfriend being fucked by another had been an erotic thrill.

She lifted Joe's chin and held his face in her hands.

"That was amazing! You know to push all my buttons, you little minx. Hey! Hold on!"

Joe was stunned to feel not one, but TWO pairs of hands caressing him.

What HAD been going on?

Emma removed the mask from a blinking Joe who looked at her, then at the giggling TS, and back to Emma again.

"This is my friend, Emma. She just fucked your brains out."

"I...I thought. That is. You, you, you two! Fuck!"

TS untied him and all three laughed and hugged.

x

Barely an half hour later, both babes were sharing a much needed shower in all their naked glory.

The two carefree ladies had been friendly before the pandemic had hit, and now, after two years of frustration, the pair of them had found the time to renew their companionship. In evert aspect.

Emma's wide eyes travelled up and down the sexy curvature of TS who soaped herself up with constant giggling.

"Did you see his face!"

"It was quite funny." Agreed Emma, feeling slightly bashful in her nakedness.

"Can you do my back?"

The hiss of the fine spray of hot water filled their ears as Emma caressed and massaged the gentle lines of the blonde' back. TS backed up so that their soaked bodies collided, and Emma felt her pussy tingle as they melted into each other's arms.

They faced each other in the cramped stall and their hands wandered over the other.

Arms, sides, boobs and bottoms were teased and fondled as they locked lips and kissed seductively.

Emma parted her legs and bunched her toes on the slick tiles when TS explored her sex, fingering her well fucked pussy with a surprising tenderness.

"Do me." Purred the American.

Emma reciprocated gladly and moved one hand to the muff of TS and they both fingered the other under the constant stream of water.

Both balanced on the balls of their feet as they bobbed up and down, delighting in the thrill of frigging each other's ever increasing wetness.

The more TS delved deeper, so Emma tried to match her.

With both in a heightened state of sexual arousal, they blissfully surrendered to the sweet abandon of their hot bodies.

Emma went rigid as she came first, closely followed by a whimpering TS who thrashed on Emma's hand as she shuddered in the throes of her climax.

"Let's take this to the bedroom."

x

Once in the bedroom they laid on the bed facing each other and got close, putting their hands in each others. They French kissed and their tongues slithered together in rapid circular motions. TS put her arm over Emma's upturned hip and her hand found her firmed up buttocks.

TS pushed her down on her back and her mouth sucked on each of her very hard nipples. Emma sank back into the soft bed and licked her wet lips. The long legged blonde pushed Emma's tits together and swiped the rosy tips with sideways shakes of her head until they were awash.

"Lovely. Lovely!"

Then Emma rolled over onto her stomach and TS immediately laid on top of her back. The pair wriggled together, TS grinding her snatch between Emma's pert cheeks. She felt firm breasts pressed against her upper back, while her own mashed into the mattress.

"I want to fuck you, little Emma."

Said TS as she pushed down with rotating pelvic thrusts.

'Fuck me?" Answered Emma, wallowing in the feel of warm flesh on flesh.

"Like a man fucks a woman."

TS rose up and grinned as she held up a black harness in one hand, and the same dildo from earlier in the other.

Emma laid on her side in amusement as TS stepped into the harness and slipped it up her slender legs. It was a joy to watch as TS meticulously fiddled with it until she had tightened the straps. The side ribbons fitted the curves of her hips perfectly. Finally, she was standing there with the big flesh coloured dildo sticking out from her loins like she had a massive erection.

"Know what it is?"

Asked the naked blonde as she lubed the dildo all the way from the head to the root where the dong jutted out.

"A strap-on?"

"Correct."

TS crawled up on the bed and got between Emma's legs, enjoying the sensuous feel of thigh on thigh.

She ran her fingers over Emma's mons, feeling how wet her friend was. Emma felt the fake cock tap against her left upper thigh as TS nestled on top of her. She then pointed the tip of the dildo to her quim and pressed in. With each inch that entered her, Emma spread her legs out and moaned a little louder. Then, with one more push, the dildo filled her pussy.

"Yeah? Yeah? Feel good?"

Once it was all the way into Emma, TS looked her friend in the eyes as she settled in her.

The first few strokes were just easy back and forth movements. Then TS began to push her hips more forcefully and Emma gasped out loud. She looked down in awe as TS drove the toy dick back in and out of her.

Her pussy started to spread open around the dildo as TS pushed harder and soon the entire dildo was slick with a mix of Emma's juices and the lube. The dildo slid in and out effortlessly and created sensations in Emma like never before.

It wasn't real, but then again it felt substantial.

"It...it's good." Sighed Emma as her feet dug into the sheets.

TS felt wetness on her thighs and her own sex. Her tits swayed beneath her, to the rhythm of her body shunting to and fro above Emma.

The bed rocked gently as they hugged tightly. Emma truly believed that she might explode with pleasure as the friction of the dildo brought extreme delight.

"Let's try doggy."

Emma agreed and quickly got on all fours and presented her rear to the blonde who rubbed the dildo as if it were real. TS pressed the tapered head of the dick into Emma's oozing pussy from behind.

As she did this, Emma's yearning pussy opened easily to accept the phallus like object.

She was amazed at how TS was able to fuck her so assuredly. Surely not her first time with another woman for her. TS put her hands on Emma's hips and held on as she slammed the dildo into her with heavy sighs. Their sweaty bodies made loud slapping noises as their thrusting hips made contact.

"Bloody hell!"

Emma was agog as TS arched her slim body and started to fuck Emma with jerking, upward thrusts that shot her up vertically and then back down.

"Take it, take it, take it!"

Emma's tits bounced wildly and her hair flew about as she was stuffed with fake dick. Emma heard herself scream as TS did not miss a stroke, driving up as deep as the cock would go.

"Take it, take it, take it!"

Emma came then, impaled as she was on the dildo.

She shook in her orgasm, with TS keeping the dick buried in Emma's pussy. They stayed connected for the longest time before TS finally pulled the dildo out when she had ceased to shudder and groan.

They parted and fell to the bed, totally spent and exhausted.

"Good, eh?"

"Yeah. Fucking good."

x

Emma awoke in the same bed after who knew how many hours later.

The afternoon sun from the window made her squint as she tried to open her eyes. What dreams! With eyes still closed, she yawned and stretched in sheer bliss after the previous evening's events. Memories of Joe came back to her, and she recollected how she had wantonly sucked on his cock, before riding him to orgasm.

"Eh?"

Emma started as she realised there was another under the sheets with her.

TS?

She peered under the crumpled bed clothes and saw it was Joe. Naked and grinning as he pushed two fingers inside her pussy.

As he frigged her gently, he rubbed a thumb over her clit making her writhe in pleasure.

Still half asleep, Emma tilted her head back into the lush pillows and spread her legs out.

"I didn't actually see your pussy yesterday when I ate you out."

"Go ahead. Knock yourself out."

It didn't take that long for Emma's juices to trickle from her cunt and run down into her butt crack.

With a smack of his lips, Joe lowered his head to her hot snatch and his long hair tickled her thighs.

He expertly parted her folds with just his tongue and began to slather his lips over her slit.

"Oh...my!"

Emma took her hands and pushed his head harder between her legs, grinding her hips so that her mound was in his face. He ran his pointed tongue into her and dragged it up and down, just stopping short of her tiny nub.

Her left leg came up onto his right shoulder to afford him better access to her pink interior.

Joe licked her for all he was worth until he could stand it no longer.

"Oh?"

With eyes half lidded, Emma was turned onto her right side with her left bared leg resting in the crook of Joe's elbow.

Facing away from him meant she did not actually see his cock ease inside her from behind.

He pawed at her left tit as he glided in and out of her pussy, lifting her

leg high up in the air in the process.

This angle was superb for him but left Emma wanting as his penetration was somewhat shallow.

She flicked at her clit for further stimulation as Joe smacked into her back repeatedly.

"Nice pussy."

Emma reached back and grabbed his taut thigh as she arched and pressed her ass back into him. Her slender fingers moved down and rested on the junction of his cock and her pussy. Joe tightened his grip on her left hip, drawing her back to him. His hips moved faster, humping forward as he snorted.

"No, no. Like this."

Emma shifted and rolled her over onto her stomach. Joe held her close in order to keep himself buried in her. He move his left knee between hers and pushed out, separating her legs as she settled on her stomach. He slid two scrunched up pillows under her which raised her ass up perfectly.

His smooth chest met her upper back and his head was right above hers. He nuzzled her ear and flexed his hips so that his cock slid in and out of her. Emma buried her face in a pillow as Joe spread his knees apart further, opening her legs even. For the next minute he fucked her. Hard, fast, and unsubtle. Humping into her as he lifted her up by the waist. Her pert, rounded ass jiggled as he slapped into it with utter abandon.

"Joe, umm, Joe!"

Emma loved every second as he reared back and grabbed her hips. He pulled her backward and up, never letting his cock slide more than part way out before slamming back in. The scent of their arousal and the sound of lewd smacking skin on skin, thrilled the pair of them. The feeling of her sliding up and down his throbbing shaft was incredible. Her pussy squeezed him which just made him want to drive in further and harder.

With hands firmly on her hips, she made low, sexy, moaning sighs that urged him to fuck her even harder. As he did so her body responded, pushing back into him each time he drove forward.

"Fuck!"

He released her hips, and slid his palms up her sides to her breasts, which he started caressing and kneading.

Emma bucked back against his groin as he rammed up into her, and her moans and sighs turned into short yelps and cries.

Joe felt her begin to tense, and increased the speed of his thrusting that made the lightweight filly fall flat on her front. Her body stiffened and quaked beneath him, her cunt contracting around his stiff cock. Her spasms set him off at the same time and he drove in as deep as he could and came. His cum coursed through his prick and inside her, spurt after spurt, gush after gush.

"Good morning." She quipped as her inner muscles milked him and his seed trickled out of her and onto one of the pillows.

Emma turned over and made a last stretch towards the ceiling, and headed towards the bathroom, not looking back at Joe. He retreated from the bedroom and rejoined TS.

x

Emma Watson sent the story to Shirley and Taylor who replied with glowing reviews.

Encouraged by their positive views, Emma set to work on her next piece.

END

12