Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 03

Story Info
Emma relates more of her sex fantasies.
4.5k words
4.75
5.7k
11
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

No part of our lives had been left untouched by the infuriating pandemic. From health to financial to social activity. The impact had been enormous. And never more so than in our romantic relationships and sex lives. In a recent survey in England, almost half of all the women said they would consider a non-monogamous affair now.

x

Unsurprisingly, given lockdowns and social distancing, the 18-40 age group fantasised about sex constantly. And for those without a partner, it had been even more frustrating. So much so, that many females had tuned into online porn sites to satisfy their hunger.

Easily accessible, there can be no doubt that hardcore porn pandered to the side of the male, endlessly depicting men using women for their exclusive pleasure, and leaving her wanting.

x

And this is where Emma Watson came into the picture. She believed that the thriving sex positivity movement celebrated sex as natural and shame-free. In a conscious attempt to titillate and stimulate, Emma chose the old chestnut of sex with the boss for her next erotic tale for the female oriented website CLIMAX2022.

x

'The Office Fling.'

The traffic lights were taking their own sweet time to change from red to green, and Emma swore again.

It had been one of those nights when all she wanted was to get home and unwind after a long day. Unfortunately, Mister Cale had called her unexpectedly and told her that she was needed back at the office, ASAP.

The lights finally changed and Emma sped off into the chaos of the West London traffic.

At last, she came to a halt outside her workplace building which was shrouded in darkness, save for a few lights here and there.

"Is that?"

Silhouetted by the lamp at the entrance of the twenty floor building was her boss, looking at his watch over and over.

"Bastard! I hate him!"

She stepped out of her fire truck red Toyota Prius and wrapped her coat tighter around her against the cool night air.

Jeremy Cale. The bane of her existence these last six months.

"Finally. Come on. We have to send a letter of acknowledgement to the New York office immediately."

Emma kept her mouth shut as they took the lift to the sixth floor, feeling that tension as per usual.

From out of the corner of her eye, Emma glanced at the admittedly good looking, but unscrupulous lothario of the company.

Well groomed, perfectly tailored, and incredibly charismatic, Cale was thirty, had never married, and as far as Emma knew, he had never been engaged.

Most of the female workers adored him from afar, although a fair number had cause to blush when he looked at them. Those, he had loved and dumped. Whether they were married or not.

Bastard! She loathed his velvety voice. His good looks and his assertiveness.

"You have the portfolio?"

"Yes, Sir. Right here."

He looked at her directly, and Emma noted, not for the first time, his long lashes over deep brown eyes.

Cale led the way to their office and unlocked the door.

Dusk darkened the city sky as she hit the lights, illuminating the modest room and shed her coat.

The office had two big windows that looked out over London. Two desks and two seats, and a door with frosted glass. It was a working office and no more, although some of the female staff in the building might beg to differ.

"Let's get comfortable."

He looked over his shoulder at her and she shuddered as he 'eye-fucked' her for the umpteenth time that day.

He removed his jacket and Emma's eyes dwelled on his broad shoulders that made his white shirt strain from neck to waist. He gave her that seductive smile which made his eyes crinkle at the corners.

For a nasty moment, Emma had a mental picture of him naked and erect, and his bulky body lying on top of her equally bared body.

Could he read her mind?

"It's my fault."

She thought as she reflected on her choice of outfit of a flirty floral mini skirt that showed off more thigh than anticipated. And her monochrome print blouse with the pearl buttons failed to hide the fact that she was without a bra.

Was she sending signals that even a blind man might recognise, with her 'DKNY Be Delicious' perfume dabbed liberally behind each ear?

"Sit down." He told her in his decisive voice.

How about please? You rotten sod! Emma sat at her usual desk and turned on the Dell PC. The smell of leather upholstery and stained wooden floor assailed her nostrils as she settled.

"How many pages have I dictated so far?"

It seemed to Emma that the only sound in the room was her shallow, frantic breathing and the agitated pounding of her heart. Her succulent breasts heaved up and down with each breath. Her legs quivered with the sheer sexual tension.

Would this bloody computer ever boot up?

"I'm waiting."

"Yes, Mister Cale, I..."

"Hurry it up!"

His brusque voice made Emma jump and her mouth dried up again.

"Well?"

Emma sat up with a jolt, having found herself staring into his deep brown eyes. As she read aloud the previously saved notes, she saw that the palms of her hands were wet with perspiration.

Get a fucking grip, girl!

She looked up to see him leaning over her desk. His nostrils were flared and the vein in his temple pulsed. His chest rose and fell and his eyes never left hers for a second.

A sexual arousal coursed through her veins as the muted sound of evening traffic filtered into the room. What WAS he thinking?

"Get me some coffee," he said after a pregnant pause.

Emma's body sagged with relief as she walked over to a small table set in the corner of the office.

As Cale tugged at his necktie and tore it from his neck, Emma sensed him standing close behind her and instinctively stiffened.

"Sorry. Been a long day." He confessed. "You alright?"

Cale stood barely two inches away. His bulky body pressed hard on her petite frame, and Emma tried her hardest to pretend he wasn't there.

She felt immediately intimidated as he towered over her, every bit of six feet and more.

"We don't have any milk." She said in a shaky voice.

Emma felt an acute anticipation as she inhaled his body cologne.

She gasped as he made contact, standing directly behind her so that her pert ass was aligned to his prominent bulge which he started to grind against her. This sparked her resistance again and she managed to hiss back.

"Can you keep your distance, please?"

"And if I don't?"

Her instincts went on high alert as he traced a finger along the shoulder of her bottom up top. Emma wriggled and writhed As he brazenly fondled her breasts, giving special attention to her hard nipples that peeped out from within the thin cotton. His face nuzzled against her throat and bare shoulder, his teeth nibbled on her pale flesh.

"Umm."

Emma was surprised and furious by her increasing arousal. One part of her wanted to run. The other?

Cale snorted in derision as his lips gently kissed the nape of her neck.

"You fancy me, don't you? Go on. Deny it."

Emma turned to face him. Her head up, she pouted and tried to find the right words.

"Answer me."

Emma froze as he cupped her left cheek and parted his mouth to show his white teeth. The office was filled with the hot breath of lust.

He wanted her. She wanted him.

"No! We shouldn't do this. You're my boss."

Emma's eyes grew big as she felt his hot breath fan her face.

The kiss was magnificent. Sweet and moist, warm and tender. As Emma moaned, Cale stole the moment and his tongue rushing deep into her mouth, probing for more signs of her pleasure.

"You've been wagging that firm ass at me all day, haven't you?"

Emma replied by letting her own pink tongue dance with his, winding and swirling in a harmonious twinning.

As he took her in his arms, his rock hard erection bumped against her left thigh.

Unable to suppress the lust for her that consumed him, Cale wrenched the fabric of her top until each button was torn off in sharp pops. Emma shrieked as he rent her top asunder and dragged the ragged remnants from her upper body.

Her pert breasts were unveiled with the mouth watering rosy nipples that thrust out hard and proud.

"You! You, bastard! That top cost me forty quid!"

They stood, nose to nose, chest to chest.

In her wide eyed innocence, Emma didn't fully understand that her fury and pent up anger had the effect of turning her adversary on even more.

He stared at her now unfettered upper body and rubbed his chin.

"Hmm. Bit on the small side, aren't they?"

His hands moved down her bare midriff, then up again while he traversed the soft curves of her waist. His fingers brushed over her erect nipples again, lingering there as he kept eye contact.

"F...fuck off!"

She shook on the spot, despising the arrogance of the man, and herself as her loins betrayed her emotions.

"Tut, tut. Such language!"

Emma groaned when his fingers traced delicate circles around her luscious globes of flesh lips and began to trace a moist line between her breasts.

He unashamedly explored and enjoyed the experience of getting his eager secretary close to the edge of pleasure. He ran his nails down her flanks, teasing her sensitive skin with his fingertips.

His cock looked about to burst out of the front of his pants.

"Oh, you!"

Emma saw red and grabbed the collar of his shirt and ripped off the left sleeve.

"BITCH! This is silk, not a Top Shop knock off!"

Infuriated further, Emma tugged on the other sleeve and pulled it away from his arm, her tits jiggling in triumph as she did so.

They glared at each other as they stood in the remains of their tops which littered the floor by their shoes.

Emma's head swam. Had she really just ripped the very shirt from the back of her boss?

And was she truthfully aware that her tits were out?

Indeed so, and her breasts swelled as she struggled to breathe. Her aching nipples were hard and literally begging to be licked. Her eyes blazed with wanton lust.

"Hello?"

Just then there was a loud knock and both jumped as the door opened wide.

"Evening. Having a late one, are we?"

The uniformed security guard peered inside the office, his hand still on the handle.

Emma quickly got her coat off the hook, draped it over her shoulders and hunched over her desk.

Cale cowered beneath the desk, hidden from plain sight at Emma's feet.

"Oh, er. Hi."

Emma clutched the arms of her leather chair as two warm hands caressed her upper thighs, gradually creeping up to her dampened panties. She closed her legs, but this simple action only meant that Cale was able to remove her underwear with ease. Dragging them down to her ankles.

She smiled inanely at the guard as Cale buried his nose in her exposed snatch and inhaled deeply. There was simply no way out but to let him continue.

"Mister Cale not here?"

Emma raised a brow as eager lips kissed her mons, and teeth nibbled at her labia. She sank back into the chair, wondering how the hell one thing had led to another so quickly.

"Hmm?"

Emma bit her lip and covered her mouth to stifle a groan, as Cale sucked on her wet slit.

"Mister Cale. Not here?"

"No, umm. Uh, uh. He just...he's busy...busy. Oh, mmmumm!"

Cale held her thighs firmly open as he lapped at her weeping pussy voraciously.

"Oh. Yes, yes, yes, yes! He had to...pop out."

Cale dipped his pointed tongue inside Emma's pink inner folds and then withdrew.

"Pop it in! Pop it in!"

"He popped out?"

"Mmm, hmm! In, in, in!"

Over and over, Cale dipped his wriggling tongue back and forth, bathing his chin with her juices in the process.

"Well?" Asked the confused guard. "Is he in or out?"

Emma looked up with half lidded eyes as her pussy was licked and sucked by her boss.

"B...both!"

The confused guard scratched his head and left.

Emma looked down between her parted legs to see Cale grab her pert little bottom and explore the smooth cleft of her ass, spreading her moisture of her excited muff to her puckered starfish. Her flat heeled shoes fell off of her dainty feet as she kicked out in ecstasy.

"That was bloody close!" He chuckled as his tongue teased over her hooded clit.

Emma moaned sweetly as the tip of his tongue pressed on the beguiling nub. She arced her back and he began to devour her, kissing and nibbling all the time. Thrill after shuddering thrill devoured her senses. Unable to bear the onslaught of ecstasy her entire body twisted and writhed as she came. He rose up and emerged with a big grin.

"That was fun! Now, get up."

Emma was dragged up and made to face the desk, her coat tossed to one side.

"Hey now! Enough of this!"

He pushed her upper body flat down on the top and then went down on his haunches and flicked his tongue on the skin between her anus and pussy slot. One long lick up the length of her crack was followed by several rapid swipes. Then he pressed his nose right into the crevice of her buns and plunged up into her cunt. He licked and sucked and squeezed his tongue inside her soft folds, causing Emma to rock on the balls of her feet.

"I said...oh my goodness!"

Cale could restrain himself any longer. He stepped out of his trousers and underpants and took Emma roughly by the arm. Her back was thrust to the wall and her hands were grabbed and placed above her head.

Pinning her there firmly, his erection nuzzled her upper thighs as he pushed upwards from the knees and widened her legs.

"Don't even think about...ho!"

His cock slid in and kept on going until she was impaled to the hilt. Neither of them guided it, it just seemed to find her opening naturally.

As his body bumped hers, she exhaled from his sheer brute strength.

Cale further surprised her as he reached down, grasped her lithe legs, and hoisted her feet up around his waist.

"Wow!"

Her tits crushed against his chest as he began to piston in and out of her well juiced pussy tunnel, ramming her into the cold wall.

He thrust up and dragged his dick back out with huge pelvic lunges, and

Emma felt every twitch and throb of him inside her.

His strength knew no bounds as he effortlessly bounced her up and down on his upright pole. Emma hugged him with both arms and held on tight as her legs flailed wildly.

He stepped back two paces and his hips thrust up and they fucked in mid-air, the momentum of their frenzied fucking made the pair of them snort and pant.

"Oh, you, devil!"

From the very outset, there had been an electricity between them, a sexual desire and passion they both needed to unleash in the most savage means possible.

Now they were coupled, they both went with the flow.

His cockhead flashed and glistened with a coating of her juices. He was rock hard inside her, hammering in and out at a rate of knots.

Emma's bottom slapped against the tops of his thighs as he drove up ever deeper.

"Like this, do you? This cock?"

The lightweight beauty gritted her teeth as her pussy slid up and down on his formidable log.

"I've had, mmmm! Better.' She mocked as her love juices ran down her butt crack, disclosing her true feelings.

"Fucking liar!"

Cale lifted her off and dumped her on the edge of her desk. Emma pouted at the loss of his divine cock and her cunt gaped in sympathy.

"Now you make ME feel good."

Emma growled and looked down at his twitching erection that bobbed slightly, the flared and purple hued glans glimmering under the harsh light of the office.

"No fucking way!"

Emma was a picture. Her naked body was dappled with perspiration and her neatly trimmed mound showed specks of moisture from their furious rut. Cale studied her at length. Her trim waist, the sexy curve of her belly, and well shaped buttocks. She lifted her chin and folded her arms and tapped her left foot.

"No chance," she repeated in defiance, even with the delightful tingling sensation in her well fucked quim giving her mixed signals.

"Are you kidding? Are you just a little tease? Am I just a fantasy in your little dreams?"

Shit! He was right. She DID have this fantasy of him seducing her. And what's more, she loved it!

Emma huffed and slid her body down his chest until she was kneeling worshipfully between his legs. She gripped his hot shaft at the root, watching intently how it throbbed under her touch. She tilted her head to the left as she cupped his balls firmly. With a wicked grin she squeezed them in her fist and enjoyed seeing him wince with ever growing frustration. Then she drew her hand back and gave his rod a heavy whack.

"For pity sake! You little minx!"

Emma sighed as his dick seemed to grow even bigger, pointing to the ceiling like a great white column.

She steadied it and kissed the bell end with pursed lips.

She then licked it with an almost slow motion, spiraling brushes of her tongue, and adding gentle scrapes from her teeth on the sensitive skin.

With her face looking up his body, Emma took the swollen head into the hot cave of her mouth and slowly the tip alone. Saliva dribbled out of the corners of her mouth as she held his bell end captive between red lips.

"You want me to beg? Is that it?"

His entire being pulsed for her. Most every muscle in his body flexed and tightened.

"Mm, hhm."

"Then, please! Suck it!"

Digging her nails into the flesh of his inner thighs, Emma gradually worked down. Cale ran a hand through his hair as he looked in blessed relief and approval as she sucked and slurped and slobbered audibly. Her head bobbed maddingly at her leisure until Cale grabbed her by the hair and began to face fuck her. Emma mumbled in protest as he shoved his entire shaft to the back of her throat. Her cute nose pressed into his dark pubes as she gagged and choked on hot cock meat. He fucked her mouth as if it were her pussy, holding her by her ears as her eyes watered.

"Bitch!"

Cale swore as Emma twisted her fingers in his scrotum until he backed out with a snarl. Spit bubbles had formed on her lips and some snot ran out of her left nostril.

"You rotten sod!" Cried she as she wiped her face with the back of her arm.

"Now, you bastard!" She said as she rubbed her reddened face. "Sit down in that chair!"

Cale dutifully obliged, plonking his butt in the seat and holding his flagpole of a dick straight up.

Emma cupped her mound and stood over him, her feet planted on the outside of his thighs.

"You want to fuck? Let's fuck!"

He held up a hand to fondle her right tit but Emma swatted it away.

"Behave, or I leave."

She was astride him now, undulating her lower body as she looked him in the eyes.

"Now I'm the one in control, you bastard!" She said with a slap on his left cheek.

Balanced on her toes, Emma lifted her bottom up, moved her hips forward slightly and then began to lower herself onto his lap. A long moan escaped her lips as she paused and then moved downwards onto his groin. He leapt into her tight fist as she wagged it from left to right.

"Bad boy! You bad boy!"

Cale screwed his eyes up as Emma continued to smack his aching rod along her tantalising slit, just stopping short of any insertion. His rampant prick pulsed in her palm and the fat crown glistened an almost painful purple.

"Bad, bad, bad!"

Emma slipped a hand between them to position herself just right, and then she sank down, her slick pussy embracing his enticing cock. Her body arched as she moved until she was fully embedded on him and then she dipped her face level with his.

"You like that? You pig!"

Cale sneered as he lifted his hips to remind her who was boss.

"Question is," he thrust up and cupped her nether cheeks in both hands as he spoke. "Do you like THAT! Witch!"

He pushed up thrice more and Emma was lost. They began to move in tandem with Emma rolling on his lap as she shunted back and forth on his length. She was unable to control herself as she dug her nails into his biceps and pushed down wildly against his hot groin.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12