Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cale met her every downward move with appropriate upward lunges.

"You bugger!"

They slapped against each other in their heated passion with Emma riding up high and then slamming back down with meaning. His dick entered her fully and on that moment of total penetration, Emma kept him inside her cunt to savour the ultimate union.

She could have fucked him all night in that position, but Cale had other ideas. Emma squealed as he roughly pulled her up, spun her around on top of the desk, face down.

"So rough!"

"Shut up. You love it."

Cale braced himself behind her, and with his right hand he guided his cock into her pussy. In a show of self determination, Emma thrust back against him and impaled herself on his log.

As he moved in and out she snapped up with tits bouncing and backside rippling. Cale held her and fucked her hard and fast. Her eyes were big and her mouth stayed open as he plundered her juicy muff.

"That all you got, wimp?"

"Bloody cheek. Yeah, yeah? Have this!"

His hand moved to her hips as he thrust in more deeply and Emma twisted her head back and glared over her shoulder. She dropped her head down and stretched out her arms to grip the far edge of the desk for purchase as he fucked the daylights out of her.

Emma shrieked as Cale became a human juggernaut. An insatiable and well oiled machine whose throbbing strokes of his dick reduced Emma to a trembling wreck.

"Feel that?"

"I'm feeling it. I'm feeling it."

Cale leaned over her spine and the sweat from his brow dripped onto her pale flesh. With his right hand he wound her hair about his fingers and made her lift up from the surface of the desk. As he pulled her back and up, he shoved in again and again.

He continued to firmly trap her in his hand which slid under the back of her hair and he gripped a handful of it, slightly jerking her head back and to the side.

Now she appreciated the size of him as he lunged forward. Emma's body was slick with sweat over the wood as Cale mercilessly twisted her left arm behind her back and held her head down against the desk top.

He rammed in hard, driving her insane with his powerful thrusting and she slapped her right hand repeatedly on the desk.

"Shit!"

Emma was consumed by passion and intensity. Her entire body glowed with pure unadulterated sex. Her mind was all of a blur, empty of everything except his all encompassing cock.

He thrust in and out of her succulent body and her body responded with flawless sways and twists to maximize the power of the cock inside her.

Cale pumped in and out of her plump pussy deeper and deeper still and she sobbed with each thrust.

"What?"

With a sweep of his arms he pulled Emma up and pushed her onto her back. Now flat on the desk with her slim legs dangling over the edge, Cale rammed into her again, locking his arms around her thighs. With her legs hooked over his forearms he pushed up hard, taking her lower body up with him as he filled her with his length.

His swollen cock speared as he leaned against the edge of the desk, pounding away inside of her fast. In this position he was able to get a good thrust. His hands went to her breasts, her proud nipples were fully erect still and his fingers pulled and pinched them. Emma's arms and legs thrashed insanely as the desk rocked beneath her.

"Don't come inside me," Emma said as she wearily raised her head.

Abruptly, he stopped moving, her legs still draped over his arms, her pussy impaled on his cock.

His cum coursed through his shaft and his balls tightened with blessed relief.

He pulled back and wanked his cock to climax.

She came as he came once. He removed his cock from her raw pussy and he splattered the creamy skin of her belly and midsection.

"Holy shit!"

Arc after arc spat out of his cock head leaving countless white blobs on Emma's glowing body.

With a grunt, Cale eventually shrank back into his seat, still nude and exhausted as Emma slowly stood up straight and panted hard.

Fuck! The bastard really had been the fulfillment of all her sexual fantasies she had forgotten about.

She padded barefoot behind his leather upholstered chair and traced his shoulders and chest lightly.

His big cock had taken her. Filled her. Stretched her. It had to be HIM though. The smug git.

"Alright, babe? Forget the letter to New York. I made all that up anyway because I just had to have you."

I know, thought Emma. And I you. But...

She knelt down and retrieved Cale's discarded trousers. She unraveled his Gucci leather belt with the luminous gold Double G buckle.

Emma manipulated his arms down to his sides as he crossed his legs and shut his eyes. She took a last look at his flaccid dick as she brought his hands behind the back of the chair and successfully linked the belt through the adjustable seat tilt and tied his wrists together.

"Emma? What the fuck!"

Cale twisted and struggled to no avail as he found no purchase to free himself from the chair.

"Emma! Let me go this Instant!" He demanded trying to tip the chair.

She got dressed and pulled her coat on, fanning her fine hair down the back.

"Nah, you're good. If you're lucky the security guy might come back."

Emma hit the lights as she opened the door to leave, and Cale swore in the dark.

"And by the way? You can stick this job where the sun doesn't shine. See ya."

She closed the door quietly and headed for the lift with a broad grin.

END

Emma Watson rubbed her eyes as she finished her latest tall tale. What to write about next?

12