Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 05

Story Info
Emma tries tease and denial with Taylor Swift.
6.3k words
4.59
10.5k
11
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is a work of fiction based on those in celebrity. And does not portray any actual real life events.

xxx

Scientific research into female pleasure has stepped up in recent times, with studies being carried out globally. In particular, examining those practices needed to achieve sexual satisfaction.

Emma Watson, that successful actress and model, had taken the subject seriously enough to get personally involved.

The astute and inciteful actress/model, had seen research results from the last five years that showed women were less satisfied with their sexual activity than males. Less pleasure, less arousal, and fewer orgasms. Emma had decided to try to stimulate those females who needed inspiration by publishing erotic fiction.

This is her fifth, combining personal memories and pure fiction under her pen name of Emma.

x

'Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder'

Of course, you don't have to go to expensive parties to discover the erotic side of sex. (See part four)

After the orgy, Emma and Craig had gotten to know each other and had become lovers. They both were willing to explore their less orthodox desires and most of their sessions in bed involved some level of submission and dominance. Every common sexual boundary was subject to dismissal and stripped away. They loved to experience that unique excitement that arose whenever they found time to be intimate.

x

It had been a wonderful weekend, fucking and sleeping in Craig's London home.

Emma was on her knees once more as his big boner was wedged up her from behind. Every time he hove into the lightweight beauty, Emma felt his considerable girth stretch her out to the max.

When he had spunked inside her, they laid naked in each others arms in post coital bliss.

"Emma?"

"Mmm, hmm?"

"Just how often do we make love?"

She lifted her head and grinned back at the gorgeous man.

"Every time I get your cock up me!"

Craig whacked her playfully with a pillow.

"No, I mean it. How often did you ever do it before? Most days? Once or twice a week?"

"Well," she sat up and her pert tits heaved as she spoke. "Most days whenever I was going steady. Most weeks if my luck was in."

"Right. I have to go away on some business for a week. And while I'm gone, I want you to give up every form of sexual activity. No sex, no masturbating, nothing."

"What? Sod off! You've spoiled me these last few weeks. It would drive me bloody mad not touching myself now and again. I'd be gasping for it."

"Exactly. I have this idea that if I deny you for one week, the next time we do it will blow your mind."

"You mean, absence makes the pussy grow fonder?"

"Something like that."

Craig left the bed, and Emma brought her legs up and hugged her knees. Already her loins tingled like crazy. A week? A bloody week! So unfair.

"What's that?" She asked, cocking her head in his direction.

"Something from my toy collection. It'll help keep you from temptation."

"You, Mister. Are a man of mystery."

Ever since that Intriguing first meeting at the sex party, she had found Craig to be full of surprises.

Emma knelt up on the bed and looked at the odd looking object he held up.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"A modern type of chastity belt, yeah. It's made of surgical steel, padded rubber, and has adjustable vinyl straps. It's been designed to be comfortably worn under normal clothing and fits snugly around the waist. You'll hardly know you're wearing it."

"Yeah, right. What about using the bathroom?"

"There are small holes for urination without having to take the belt off. You just can't pleasure yourself in any shape or form."

"You're really taking all this seriously." Said she as she stood up. "I have to have this on for seven days?"

Craig nodded as he slipped the belt around her small waist. Next, he swung the curved piece that was hinged on the back, and brought it up between her legs. It clicked in place onto the front and Emma's snatch was covered by the inch and a half wide vaginal cover. Sex was truly out of the question. Before she could utter another word, Craig snapped a small, but effective padlock into the shackle.

He then gripped the key in the palm of his hand and grinned.

"And I'll keep this. Just in case. See you next Saturday."

He took off, leaving Emma to stroke her new toy that cinched in her waist and upper thighs. She tapped it and sure enough, her pussy was as snug as a bug in a rug.

"This. Is going to be a long week."

x

Over the course of the next seven days, Emma thought of nothing but sex. When she woke up until she hit the sack. There had been absolutely no way she could touch her vagina or clitoris by hand. So frustrated was she that she had been embarrassed to find herself one afternoon rubbing her crotch at the high level counter at the local Tesco Express when she popped out for a few groceries!

So, it had been a blessed relief when Craig finally returned from Glasgow. At five past three, Emma showed up at his flat in Richmond in a highly aroused state.

"Take a nice bath and get yourself in the mood. I left a new item to wear you might like."

Get in the mood! She had been in the mood for it all fucking week! Upstairs, Emma ran a bath and luxuriated in the pleasant lavender and rose bath bombs.

Once refreshed and squeaky clean, Emma dried off and jiggled her chastity belt in exasperation. On the back of a chair, she saw a brand new item of lingerie.

She put it on and did a twirl in front of the full length mirror.

Craig called out from the bedroom and she padded barefoot to him.

"At last," she thought.

Without a word spoken, the pair begin to undress each other. His hands working on opening the flimsy satin ribbon that tie the front of her white baby doll nightie, her hands pulling the dark shirt quickly over his head. Emma looked angelic in her sleek and sexy lingerie. As Craig slid the semi-sheer garment off her beautiful, creamy flesh, her hands busied themselves on his belt, tugging it loose and letting his pants fall to the carpet of the bedroom. His eyes lingered on her with approval as her naked splendour was revealed to him. Apart from that belt, that is.

Likewise, Emma ran her fingertips over his chest and flexed biceps as he too stood naked and erect.

Holding hands, he led her to the bed and she laid on her back, with her left leg bent at the knee and out, wantonly displaying her hidden mons.

"You like?"

Perky and perfectly rounded, her breasts sat proudly on her chest. Even laid flat on her back, they defied gravity and her pinkish nipples were already erect and pointed to the ceiling. Craig brushed his wavy brown hair over his shoulders and bent over her, and his stiff organ bobbed up as his hands closed over both of her soft globes. Just slightly bigger than his hands could hold, they were the perfect size. Not overly large but enticing nonetheless. At the tender age of twenty-six, her skin was warm, the pale flesh of her tits pliant. Her stiff nipples hardened against his palms, and as he brushed them, Emma's lips parted just slightly, and her nostrils flared.

"Relax."

Emma closed her eyes and moaned softly, as Craig cupped her tits, lightly pinching and rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

And when he popped one hard button into his mouth, she tilted her head back and gasped slightly louder.

The long haired young hunk used his index finger to snake down the valley to the center of her stomach, pausing at her navel. The slender but toned filly had virtually no body fat and her stomach was lightly defined and slightly concave.

Lower down, her legs scissored as her loins became heated and moist, longing for him to unshackle her tucked away sex.

"Craig? I'm dying here."

"Trust me, relax."

Emma lifted her head and her fine hair framed her pretty face.

She watched Craig busy himself with the four lengths of ruby red chiffon silk from the nightstand. As agreed beforehand, Emma stretched the length of her body along the bed. He first moved to the top left corner, securing her left wrist to the post with a firm knot of the silk. Her eyes followed him as he took her other arm and tied that wrist up also.

"Kick your legs out."

Now, she had both arms raised above her head and out in a Y shape. He did the same thing to her ankles, using two lengths of the silk to tie them to the posts at the bottom corners of the bed. Emma was thus spread out helplessly before her virile lover. She wriggled on the bed, testing her binds as well as grinding her backside into the mattress. Anything to appreciate contact with her nether regions.

"Can you take this thing off now and fuck my brains out? Please?"

Satisfied that she was fastened well, Craig returned his attention to her breasts. Her bondage heightened the physical sensation of his lips and tongue on her flesh. His lips danced over her breasts, and tiny whimpers punctuated the sound of his smacking mouth.

With serious intent, her long haired lover nibbled at her left nipple, holding it in his teeth before rolling it quickly.

"Yesss!"

Emma cried out as he moved to the other, sucking and nipping as she trembled in her binds. With an almost evil grin, he kissed her belly over and over as she struggled on her back.

"Please! It's been long enough!"

"Fair enough. Now, where did I put that key?"

"OOOWWWWRR!" She screamed in annoyance as he feigned ignorance.

Craig laughed and produced the tiny key and unlocked the belt. For Emma, the relief was immense. Her lover fanned her new pubic growth with his hand to relieve her of any itching and his erect cock throbbed like mad. The feel of fresh air on her snatch was intense as she raised her head.

Now her sweaty muff had become exposed he saw that her pubes had grown out. Craig took a deep whiff of her feminine aroma. Her inner lips were dappled with a tell tale trickle of her juices as he parted her thighs. Emma watched intently as Craig used a wet wipe to remove any excess waste, sliding the tissue from her anus to clit. Even this simple gesture had Emma virtually creaming herself.

"Do it. Lick me out. Make me cum."

Craig in fact rubbed his own engorged dick for a bit of relief and then rubbed his chin.

He fingered her new light brown curls quickly and then got up, leaving Emma somewhat bewildered and vulnerable.

"Now what?"

He returned with a bowl of warm water, shaving cream, and a razor.

She looked on as he placed a couple of white fluffy towels under her butt to absorb any water.

"You need a trim."

"I do?"

Craig got to work and took out a wet washcloth and dripped some water on her pussy. Then he carefully applied some shaving soap and begin to rub it all around and just inside her pussy lips.

Emma responded and automatically began to hump up at his hand.

"Please," she begged, as she watched the thick white foam began to vanish under the blade.

In a trice he had used the razor to save off her pubes so that her mound felt as smooth as a baby's bottom. He dried her off and then used his fingers to test her puffy labia and made Emma quiver in her silken binds.

The scent of her cunt together with the fresh hint of shaving foam made his cock physically ache.

"Right there. Oh my god! Right there, right there, right there!"

Emma bucked and thrashed as she struggled on her back.

Unable to hold off any longer, Craig ran his pointed tongue up the inside of her left inner thigh to the point where her leg finished and her newly shaven pussy protruded. He skipped her mound and licked her right thigh to her knee.

She watched him, eyes transfixed on her lover, as he moved ever so closer to her pussy. Every pore in her body leaked perspiration as tremors of excitement stirred in her entire body.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I can see you are." Said he as he noted tiny beads of moisture on her bald muff to accompany her constant leaking of her love juices.

Tied to the bed, Emma was unable to do a thing but accept the slow torture.

His hands traced out a line on the outside of her mound, nearing but never touching her moist and plump lips.

Emma let gasps of frustration at the teasing, and her tits rose and fell with her agitation.

"Can you just, oohhhhhh!"

Emma suffered as he dipped a finger just inside her entrance. She lifted her pelvis trying to make him do more than just probe her opening. Craig finally let his tongue slide inside her inner folds and Emma's hips humped upwards gratefully.

Settling on his front, Craig held onto her forced out thighs as he lapped up and down on her wet slit.

Emma shook uncontrollably as she was wracked by wave after wave of pleasure. His tongue delved into her gushing depths, and his nose pressed down against pubic bone as he feasted on the sweet juices of her arousal. His licking increased as his tongue dipped inside her ever deeper.

"You're...mmmm...driving me...mmmmmad!"

Emma writhed this way and that as he continued to work his tongue inside her.

Her moans were so high pitched that only nearby dogs could her plea for more. Craig probed and sucked on her clit, drawing her lips into his mouth at the same time. She screamed as he shook his head from side to side and then up and down.

Then, he stopped.

"NNNOOOOO!"

"Sorry, babe. I'm about to explode in frustration if I don't get sucked off."

Fuming in her desperation, Emma looked up to see Craig straddle her upper body and slide his rampant cock between her parted lips. With her head forced back by his length, she sucked him in deep. Inevitably, she began to choke, and he pulled back, leaving just the mushroom head between her pursed lips.

This she nibbled on, sucking on it like a babe on a tit. Drool spilled out of the corners of her mouth as she inhaled his bell end.

Craig felt the need to push up on occasion and Emma gulped as he hit the back of her throat.

"That is fucking hot!"

Craig's mouth gaped as the wet warmth of her mouth bathed his raging boner. Her slippery agile tongue snaked around his shaft and he focused on trying not to ejaculate down her throat. He pulled back to let her catch her breath.

Craig slid back further and Emma looked up to see him poised over her, his erection nudging at the apex of her separated thighs. The blunt head of his dick pushed at her soft and smooth lips, and in one slow and merciless stroke he ran his full length inside her.

That single thrust, that magnificent slide up, that welcome penetration, brought Emma to an instant superb orgasm that left her literally gibbering.

"Fuck!"

All the dreadful torment, the seven days of absence of any type of sex, had been worthwhile as she creamed on his length.

They remained still as his cock throbbed inside of her, blissfully embedded as it was to his root. They kissed. A long and affectionate smooch that lasted a full minute.

Her pussy was hot and tight and her velvet tunnel contracted about his rigid cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ear as her hips started to push back against him.

He thrust right back at her, knowing her body could yield only so much thanks to her limbs being tied.

"Fuck me."

Craig stretched his body on top of the petite female, who was entirely at his mercy. She moaned and gasped in pleasure as his dick plundered her bald cunt. His pubic hair rasped on her baby fresh skin which tingled maddingly. Her firm tits bounced in time with his pelvic thrusting. Her head shook from left to right and her long hair billowed out on the pillow.

"Fuck!"

On impulse, her arms and legs tried to wrap around him but her limbs merely jiggled in the red chiffon binds. Craig used his throbbing length to push all the way into her pussy, and then draw back out almost all the way before plunging back in again. Between kisses, he nibbled on her almost painfully stiff nipples as she strained against her silk ties to fuck back to meet him.

Fuck!"

Her long haired stud tilted forwards, digging his toes in and greatly altering the angle of penetration, meaning her clit rubbed against the top of his dick.

With that, Craig sped the rate of his strokes as he drove up her balls deep.

With his body atop of hers, together with his arms holding her tightly, Emma came for a second time as Craig kept on going, her cum oiling his turgid cock all the more.

"Time out!"

Craig rolled off and laid on his back to focus. Emma panted hard as she settled on the sweat drenched bed.

He moved onto his side and freed up her wrists. Emma sat up and untied her ankles. But there was more.

He pulled her naked frame up onto her front and shoved a pillow under her hips, making her ass rise up in invitation. With both hands, he smoothed out her alabaster nether cheeks and positioned himself behind her. His rigid pole rode up her ass crack. A welcome flesh cushion that he bobbed up and down in.

Emma wiggled her hips from side to side, urgently demanding him to mount her.

"Fuck that pussy, babes."

He eyed the beguiling sight of her fuck hole that peeked out between her thighs, and then snorted as he slid on in. As he leaned over her, balancing himself on his elbows, they fell flat onto the mattress. Emma clenched her fists as he fucked her, transferring the fine sheen of sweat onto her narrow back.

"Sweet Jesus!"

He was close now. He could feel his balls starting to tighten up after almost an hour of fucking.

His hips slammed down against Emma's divine bottom over and over until he exploded, filling her pussy to overflowing.

That stayed that way, glued together by cum and sweat, before separating.

"Well? Was I right? Or was I right?" He asked.

"You were right. That was awesome."

x

A much relieved and emotional Emma thought it only fair to reciprocate the gesture and pleasure Craig in a similar fashion. With the help of her friend and backer TS, a tall and leggy blonde who turned men's heads wherever she went.

Again, Emma refrained from any form of sexual activity for seven days. Without the need for a chastity belt this time, just by pure will. Although she did lapse once when she watched Robert Pattinson in the final Twilight movie on television, to which she had masturbated until climax. What is a girl to do?

She visited Craig on the very next Sunday, with her friend in tow. Albeit without his knowledge.

"So. How are you? Been a good boy, have we?"

Emma spoke from an armchair opposite the bed. Dressed all in black, she wore a tight fitting blouse that hinted at her firm breasts beneath, a black mini skirt, and black stockings. As she crossed her lithe legs, the skirt rode up a little on her thighs. She smiled at her attentive lover who was sprawled out on his bed. There was an edge to her expression. The kind of look of someone who knew exactly what she wanted. When she uncrossed her legs, Craig saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Well?"

Craig's dick thumped on his belly as he wriggled on his back on the bed. The same bed he had tied Emma to the previous week.

The denuded hunk was secured by four lengths of chiffon silk. Each one was wound around his wrists and ankles and attached to the four corners of the bed.

"For the most part. It's bloody hard."

"What? The not wanking, or your boner?"

Emma pointed to his rampant erection that twitched as they spoke.

"Funny. Both. Anyway, now what?"

Emma uncoiled herself from the chair and tugged on the side zipper of her skirt and pulled it down to her three inch black leather heels. It slipped down to the carpet, and as she stepped out of it, her top came next. Once naked, she slid her index finger along her shaven muff. Licking it clean as she showed off her bewitching figure in just stockings and heels. The sight of her pink folds, shaven and moist made him dizzy with adoration.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12