Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!"

She pretended to ponder as he stared at her legs, long and slender and sheathed in sheer nylon. She had a natural slim build that left her stomach flat and waist trim. Her breasts stood high and firm on her chest, and the pointed tips were rosy and erect. Craig's erection bobbed excitedly, like a puppy tail, as she drew nearer and gave him a close up of her pussy and ass. She paused at the foot of the bed as she tested the silk on his left ankle.

With eyes on his, she skimmed her fingers along the bumps and lines of his chest and stomach. The sound of him groaning heightened the expectation.

Then she tapped his dick which responded by bobbing up and down. Just to show him it was she now in control.

His body was a riot of anticipation and his cock bulged to the point of him being in pain.

"Oh, yes. I forgot to mention. This is going to be a three-way party."

Emma tottered on her heels to the bedroom door, hips rolling and a swish of nylon as she went. She opened it and a fair haired vision in scarlet entered and smiled at him with red lips and perfect white teeth.

Standing at close on six feet tall, she had been poured into a wet look cat suit, so tight fitting that it left nothing to the imagination. She wore a pair of shiny red four inch spike heels that accentuated her already long pins, and the suit clung tightly to the landscape that was her delicious ass.

"This is TS. Say hi, TS."

"Hi, TS," she quipped in an American accent.

It would be futile to say that Craig wanted to fuck both hot and sexy women into next week, but at this moment he was the submissive one. At their very mercy, in fact.

"Let's warm up." Suggested Emma as she assumed a doggy position on the bed beside her lover. "You, just watch."

TS dropped to all fours behind her and immediately buried her tongue in her friend's pussy. Emma was soon moaning and rocking her hips back against the blonde's mouth, as Craig looked on with rabid interest. The two females making out was as erotic as anything he had ever seen.

He turned his head as TS ran her tongue up Emma's ass and stroked her superb nates.

"Emma is so wet right now," purred the American as she lapped at Emma's smooth and shaven snatch. "You want to fuck her pussy?"

"Yeah," he murmured with a dry throat.

His dick nodded in agreement, now heavily veined and with a vivid purple head. Every fiber in his loins yearned to have either one.

TS blew warm air on Emma's rear end and separated her cheeks to really nuzzle up inside. Emma's mouth gaped open as she wallowed in the oral attention.

Happy with the preliminary warm up, both then stood up. Emma parted her black sheathed legs and Craig eyed her slick muff with wide eyes.

TS grinned and bent at the waist to find a hidden zipper in her catsuit. She pulled it from her tail bone, and up her front to just above her concealed intimacy.

This part of her one piece outfit peeled open so that her bald cunt was exposed in all it's heavenly glory. Even from this short distance, her feminine scent assailed his nostrils.

"Shall I?"

Emma nodded and TS hopped onto the bed and pulled his head up so that his face rubbed between her open thighs.

It did not need to be pointed out that the blonde was a wild and wanton sex kitten who enjoyed dirty sex. As his face met her snatch he found that her pussy was already soaking wet. Thick juice leaked out and down his chin as she moved to and fro, feeding his mouth from her pussy.

"Lick me out, big boy."

Craig lapped at her juicy slit vigorously, causing her to clamp her leather clad legs around his head. He flicked his tongue rapidly on her slit which began to swell and redden. Hot tongue, lips, and even his teeth sent her belly into a tail spin. TS shook. TS shuddered. TS came.

"Umm, shimmt!" He mumbled.

Craig's muffled moans became louder as Emma stepped up to the base and started to stroke his aching cock. Her mouth came down hard over his spongy head and her tongue darted out, licking his glans with happy humming.

"So nice."

Emma opened her mouth to let him in. Almost half of his intimidating length filled her mouth, and Craig jerked and twitched as his face was captured between the leathered thighs of TS.

"Come here, babes."

Emma held his cock upright and TS took the quivering shaft in her hand and popped the big helmet between her Cupid bow lips. Emma surprised him as she alternated between licking his balls and making slow licks with her tongue all the way up the length of his rod.

When he slipped out of the drooling mouth of TS, Emma would take over.

Both beauties had half lidded eyes as they teamed up on the slurping of his dick. When TS stayed at the very tip of his white column, Emma pressed her lips against it from the other side. They kissed each other with his bell end wedged between their mouths.

"Fucking hell!"

One by one, they sucked him eagerly. First, TS plunged her mouth over his cock, taking it in deep. Then she relinquished him so that Emma could embrace his length in a similar fashion.

Emma made slow and steady dives, grabbing the base in her fist while she did so. Then she speeded up, and as she pushed down, her cheeks hollowed.

When he popped back out, TS swooped in and gobbled him up fast. He groaned on his back as he tried in vain to kick his legs out.

She hoovered him in, using her tongue as Emma used her slender hand. Those slender fingers that snaked brazenly about his turgid shaft.

"You're busting my balls!"

"Really? Let me see."

Emma's fingers found their way to his crack beneath his scrotum and she spread his cheeks apart slightly, running her fingers into the tender flesh.

TS looked on as Emma used one finger to circle around his asshole, grazing over it but not delving in. He peered down at her with big puppy eyes as she cautiously began to press into the center of his puckered hole. Ever so slowly, Emma moved one finger around inside him before taking it back out, and then then plunging back in again. TS added her

index finger to Emma's, who shifted on the bed and buried her face in his squirming tear end.

"Mmm, oh! Yeah!"

Emma pushed her tongue up until she reached the lowest part of his ass, in that sensitive space where his two tight cheeks met. Moaning loudly, Emma shoved in between them, licking and circling around his star with the tip of her tongue. The tongue of TS twisted in as Emma tongue fucked his anus, both of them clawing and squeezing his taut cheeks.

Slipping and slobbering on his nether hole, they whipped the bound stud into a feverish pitch.

"Alright. Give him a little relief."

It was only fair to all those concerned, as Craig's manhood had grown to breathtaking proportions.

TS observed how rigid he was as she caressed with languid strokes of her fingers.

The scarlet leather creaked as TS inched her way onto the bound Craig and lined up her weeping pink pussy to his massive cock head.

Emma watched her ardent lover squirm beneath the red vision of loveliness so that she could impale herself on it.

"Are we going to fuck now?" He asked as she mounted him like she was mounting a stallion.

TS grinned wickedly as she wet his knob by letting it rest between her plump labia, teasing him without mercy.

Then, as he pushed up, so she sank down, and his dick slid up into her snug pussy with one single thrust. She descended until her ass cheeks rested against his balls.

"That feels fucking great!" He announced as he breathed out.

TS began to bounce energetically on his sizeable log. Her thighs clamped to the outsides of his as she made a series of downward thrusts in a demented frenzy. Seeing as his organ was as hard and stiff as a flagpole, and she so wet, he speared her lush cunt with ease.

She felt Craig buck up against her, and the pair of them made earnest groans and moans. They kept up this pace for a good three minutes.

"My go?" TS nodded and slipped off of a moaning Craig.

It was time for Emma to partake of the long haired man's root. She leisurely straddled him in a reverse cowgirl. Craig gulped as he ogled her ivory rump that appeared pale against the dark black of her stockings.

He saw moisture glistening in that cleft between her fuck hole and her asshole.

Sitting comfortably on his taut thighs, Emma tossed him off, rubbing his cock on her clit as she shunted her hips on his balls.

"Sit on it, babe."

Emma gave in and brought his tip to her slippery wet pussy entrance. She lowered onto him with a drawn out sigh. Her lips spread apart as the huge head entered her. She was as wet as TS and the shaft just slid deep inside her.

Within seconds she was humping him with a passion, bouncing hard on his lap, and smacking into him as he moved in and out of her throbbing muff.

Her tits jumped wildly around on her chest as she continued to fuck him hard and fast, every sublime thrust expanding her pussy.

She rammed down on him with all she had, taking him into her to the hilt, riding his frustrated bucking efforts with gusto. All his energy was invested in spearing her and in fucking his way to orgasm. But, try as he might, it was all down to the girls.

"That was fun!"

Emma declared as she hopped off and joined TS at the foot of the bed.

The blonde had already unzipped her red outfit, and Emma helped her strip out of it completely.

Craig began to laugh on his back as he watched Emma casually unscrew a bottle of baby oil and spill half of the contents all over the upper part of her breasts. His cock ached like hell as he saw the slow motion trickle she let roll down her uplifted tits till it dripped from her nipples.

"Shit!"

Emma turned to the now butt naked blonde and applied more from the bottle until her boobs were a sticky mess. TS also smoothed some all over her upper body, massaging her firm breasts and her front down to her mid section. The oiled up women faced each other and hugged sharing slippery flesh on slippery flesh.

Emma reached back and teemed baby oil down the small of the back of TS.

The smaller of the two ran fingers over her bum till the tall blonde was soaked in glistening lube. Emma finished the contents of the bottle, drizzling the oil into her crack. Emma used her hands to massage those peachy round cheeks, coating them evenly until both of them were slick and shiny.

"Oh, fuck!"

The oil that dripped from her palms ran down along the inside of the thighs of TS. Emma steadily worked her fingers up to her muff, making TS moan as she opened her legs to give Emma more access.

The divine oil dripped on the top of her muff, down along her exposed lips and down to my ass. Emma rubbed the oil into her and reached every nook and cranny in slow deliberate movements. Her fingertips were all over her pussy lips and clit, rubbing and massaging the oil in.

The oil contained some sort of essence in it which caused her flesh to tingle.

They danced on the carpet as they each frigged the other with rapid saws of their hands.

"With me."

They inched over to the bed and Emma laid on top of the panting TS. Craig could only watch in desperation as Emma rubbed her hands together before placing them on each side of the blonde's mound.

TS worked her way back up Emma's legs and met the crease where her ass met her upper thighs. She kneaded her cheeks, pushing them together and pulling them apart again and again.

Both women were in heaven. TS closed her eyes and just got lost in the magical touch of Emma. She hissed as two tacky fingers were glided into her pussy as Emma started stroking her now very extended clit. The generous amounts of oil made for a greater ease of access as she pushed her fingers into the sopping wet pussy of TS. She was able to work them back and forth, pushing in deeply before withdrawing them, only to plunge them in again.

As the oil made everything slippery, Emma was able to push far up into her pussy until TS moaned and whimpered ever louder.

It was finally too much for TS as she started to climax. She closed her legs around Emma's back as she continued to rub her pussy. TS shook as the orgasm tore through her body, and she went limp on the bed.

"Now you, babes."

Craig shifted on his back as the oiled up women got up and folded their bodies across his bound frame.

TS started flexing her hips and opening and closing her legs on his left side. Emma lifted hers up from the opposite side and promptly dropped her bottom on her lap. Their legs intertwined as they bopped on his groin, trapping his boner between their mounds and upper thighs.

How they knew what to was a mystery to him as their puffy and sticky cunts melded and rubbed vertically on his erection. They literally masturbated his cock with their oily slits, working their lubed up labia to glide up and down his ever glistening shaft without any actual penetration. With firm pushes they squealed and giggled as their thighs rubbed against each other, The feeling was indescribable to Craig. Soft, tight and warm, all at the same time. His shining rod of iron was pussy wanked something rotten.

"You're killing me!"

As Emma rose her hips up, so TS rammed down. Craig saw them pull at him at a fair pace, and he enjoyed the feeling of the warmth and wetness of their slick cunts surrounding him.

"How does this feel?" Asked a breathless Emma.

"You feel so warm and wet!"

Both Emma and TS delighted in the sensation of rubbing Craig's cock that separated their two pussies. The feeling of them moving back and forth was now quickly sending urgent messages to his brain.

"Like this."

Said TS, and Emma followed the other's lead by moving her pelvis in small back and forth movements. She was rewarded with a steady stream of moans from Craig, whose cock looked decidedly bloated and red. Both women continued building the length of each movement until his cock was pushed upwards between them by almost two-thirds before it disappeared into pussy heaven.

They developed a natural rhythm together with him pushing into them as they pushed against him.

Emma was the first to cum, and Craig felt her tighten around his cock and realized she was having an orgasm. It wouldn't be long before he too would cum.

"Okay there?"

TS turned her head and knew he was going to cum and wanted to cum with him if she could.

"I'm going to cum!"

In the throes of her own orgasm, TS pulled tighter against him by wrapping her legs around Emma. She held him to her as she felt his cock pulse, and then she winked at Emma who quickly opened her thighs. TS did so too, and Craig, still unable to move that much, shot jet after jet into the air in a ruined orgasm. His thoroughly aching dick spat cum as it twitched unaided, thereby causing Craig to miss out on that all important final exquisite friction on his rampant cock.

"Bitches! Bitches! You bitches!"

Both women laughed, somewhat cruelly, as he splattered his own belly with his ejaculate.

END

Emma Watson reflected on this latest work of erotica and found the results highly satisfactory. The ratings for her work was continuing in an upward arc, and she hoped that like minded women were getting the message that she was presenting.

12