Emma Watson's Hot Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed Emma felt her pussy bubble and send a thousand tingles through her lower body. He turned to her other foot to suck on her toes as he ran his hand up her slender calf, with occasional brushes on her inner thigh. Her left big toe vanished into his mouth and he sucked on it with pursed lips, then let it out with a loud pop. Next came her other big toe which he sucked profusely until his saliva ran down the sole of her foot. Once he was satisfied with his work he moved his frame up along Emma and settled his weight on her. They kissed with a serious urgency and the horny babe wrapped her legs around his thighs and humped her hips up against him.

"Please fuck me now, I'm simply dripping for your cock."

Deliberately ignoring her plea Marios bent his head and began to bite the soft skin where her neck met her shoulder. His tongue snaked out and he poked it all the way in her ear and wiggled it. Then he turned her head and licked her other ear. Emma moaned and raised her legs high in the air as he raked his teeth along her collarbone, his hot breath driving her mad with excitement.

"Now I make you cum, yes?"

You won't get any argument from me thought Emma as he hovered over her slim figure and took each of her tits and stroked the impossibly erect nipples. His tongue darted over one and then the other as he squeezed the boobs together. Below he pumped his pelvis and his rigid prick rubbed at her pubic bone with a titillating grind.

"Put it in you devil!" She begged.

"No," he answered curtly.

Marios left her tits and paid attention to her pussy at last. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under her pert ass and then licked all his fingers. She watched enthralled as he parted her thighs and inserted one finger into the slit of her cunt and teased her insides at the bottom. Her bald labia were rosy and swollen, sopping wet and throbbing. He moved his digit in and out and gradually rotated upward in the direction of her so called G-Spot.

"That's it!" Cried Emma who jerked on his finger.

Marios kept pressure on the smooth patch of skin just two inches inside and stroked it with a fingertip. Then he moved subtly with a grin.

"How about here?"

The female clitoris, or 'key' in Greek, is actually mostly hidden inside the vagina. Marios placed his nose at the point of her little nub under the hood and hummed as he fingered the upper part of her pussy close to the base of the clit. Emma drummed her feet on the bed and widened her legs even further as her Greek lover poked his tongue out and made big sweeps up from her perineum to the hard button.

"How do you know these things?" She whispered.

He circled her clit as it emerged from the hood stoking her fire as he added a second finger inside her pussy folds. Then his tongue pressed down directly on her nub and sent a spark of pleasure up the spine of the writhing woman. Her toes clenched and unclenched, clenched and unclenched as she made tiny sobs from her lips.

"I...can't...take...much...more."

Marios licked her clit from side to side rapidly and placed his middle finger at the puckered entrance of her anus. He pushed in about half an inch and left it there inside as he swiped his tongue up the gash of her cunt.

"YES!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt a rush of liquid spill out of her pussy and soak the sheet.

Marios moved back as an arc of fluid squirted from a shocked Emma who shuddered violently in a series of short spasms from her massive orgasm. The aroused male was also past the point of no return and wanked his aching cock faster and faster in his fist. His knob quivered and he spilled his seed over the white belly of Emma with a heavy grunt.

Emma laid on her back, her breasts heaving as she recovered.

"Did I just pee myself?" She asked.

"No my love, that was a squirt, a female ejaculation."

True enough there was no bad odour or discolour and she felt very fulfilled.

"I must bid you farewell Miss Emma, I have urgent business elsewhere, but I have one last surprise for you later."

Marios kissed her tenderly on the forehead and gathered his clothing as Emma leapt up and made note after note on her Galaxy Tablet.

xxx

Emma Watson came to the Buddha Bar in the evening and ordered a glass of white wine from Kristos. Elegantly attired in a black cocktail dress and heels she sat at the end of the bar on a high stool. His chocolate coloured eyes glinted as he handed her the drink, his fingers lingering extra seconds on hers as she took it from him.

"I have a note from Marios for you."

The bearded man gave her a small square of paper and she read it out of curiosity.

"Let Kristos into your bed tonight, you will not regret it." The note read.

She raised her head and Kristos bent forward so that their faces were only an inch apart.

"Finish your wine and return to your suite. There you shall undress and lie down on your bed nude until I arrive. I will come within the next ten minutes."

Intrigued Emma drained her glass of wine and tottered out on her four inch heels. Back in her room she opened the doors to the terrace and breathed in the evening air. Reaching behind her back she unzipped her dress and kicked her shoes off and went to the big bed and spread her hair across the pillow and awaited her visitor.

The door opened momentarily and the bearded Greek man entered and nodded with approval at the delectable naked form sprawled out on the king sized bed. He began to strip as he spoke in a surprisingly excellent English accent.

"Like my cousin I grew up on this island and enjoyed the hedonistic lifestyle and had many sexual conquests. The most beautiful women flock here in pursuit of self indulgent pleasure and I loved it. Then, when I was twenty one I visited your wonderful country and met Edward."

Kristos paused as he dropped his trousers and underwear and stood naked at the foot of the bed. Leaner than Marios he none the less looked handsome with his trim beard and manly wisp of hair between his nipples. His deep dark eyes gleamed at her as he let her eyes take in his physique. His cock was semi erect and leaned to the left, the bell end bulbous and flared. Emma's hand went between her thighs and she stared at it unashamedly.

"Edward and I enjoyed a long Summer together at his wealthy parents London abode while they vacationed in Africa, and he taught me many things. He understood what it took to give and take pleasure from another male."

Kristos sat on the edge of the bed as Emma sat up engrossed in his story.

"His hands, lips and tongue were amazing, his expertise belied his twenty years. He filled me with a sexual heat like no female ever had."

As he spoke his memories had stirred his cock to reach full erection and Emma was impressed by the upright pole that curved up on his belly. His two testicles hung low and full just under.

"Edward was always the giver and I was the partner who fucked him in the ass, he would never take me anally. He awoke certain dormant feelings in me I never knew existed, and I miss him dearly. Emma, my dear English sweetheart, would you like to experience anal sex?"

She looked at the rugged gem of a man up and down, then he gave her that endearing smile and his angled jaw with the full beard gave her a lump in the throat. In her albeit self assigned sex research Emma had never considered anal sex for a single minute, but who better than a bisexual male to be her first.

"Very well, Kristos. But bear in mind this will be my first time."

The tall Greek stood and his fully erect penis bobbed up and down as if in acknowledgement.

"Suck it."

Emma shuffled to him as he guided his rock hard cock to her. The slim fingers of her right hand encircled the thick tube of meat and felt its heat and girth. She gulped at the prospect of this fine organ up inside her anus and a shiver of exhilaration inspired her to put her lips to the big tip. With little baby sucks the feverish young actress sucked on the smooth head only and wetted it with her spit. As she sucked on him her hand worked the stiff shaft furiously from the base up to halfway.

"Use your tongue more."

Emma moaned, her mouth busy on his knob, then he felt her moist lips open and her head drop down half of his seven inches. Her hand moved and cupped his balls as her tongue snaked around the half of his shaft embedded in her salivating mouth. With her legs open and feet dug into the carpet by the edge of the bed Emma was rewarded with a throbbing pussy that became puffy and wet.

"You're doing fine my dear, are you turned on yet?"

"Yes," she hissed and returned to sucking his twitching boner.

As she held her grasp on his rigid prick with her right fist her left found its way to her steamy cunt and used the middle finger to flick her quivering clit. Her head bobbed up and down on the first four inches of his cock meat with rapid strokes, her silky hair falling across his groin.

"I need a cock!" She cried as her finger rolled ever faster against her sensitive nub.

Kristos was clearly ready for intercourse and in a split second Emma found herself on her back and his strong arms fitted at her bent knees. His big bulk pushed forwards and his big stiff slipped into the wet and hot box of the grateful woman. She groaned and snapped her head back into a pillow as her gash was fully penetrated with his entire length.

"Give it to me!" She demanded in a throaty growl.

He certainly obliged and fucked the petite girl with fast and hard thrusts that saw his love rod ram in before pulling back nearly all the way. The large bed bounced against Emma's back and bottom as she was slammed into repeatedly with considerable force. Her wetness was easily speared by him as she creamed and bubbled around the fat shaft. His arms pinned her slim legs back up to her ears and her beautiful body arched as he drove up inside her faster and deeper.

"Won...der...full!" She breathed as his groin sawed back and forth on her inflamed clit.

His balls were now slapping her upturned bum as the pair of them glistened in a sheen of perspiration. Desiring him to fuck her even deeper the tiny vixen reached out her arms and grabbed onto his clenched buttocks with both hands. Emma felt an orgasm build in intensity as he rubbed on her pubic bone with his weight, and her face glowed with satisfaction. Then, when Kristos began a subtle rotation of his hips and made his cock pound her cunt with a spiral twist Emma lost it. She moved with him, fucking her hips up at him as she drenched his cock with another of her squirting orgasms. Her pussy shot out and his cock and balls were soaked with her fluids.

"FUCK!" Cried Emma as her lover withdrew and rolled off her gleaming frame.

Faint sounds from outside filtered through the open glass ceiling doors as guests came and went in the warm evening. Kristos regained his composure and considered the panting figure beside him. He rose and collected a tube of lubricant and a three pack of condoms from his trousers.

"I need you on your belly, if you would be so kind."

Emma nervously rolled over and flattened herself face down. The assured man, still erect, slipped a pillow under midriff and thus raised her cute rump up. She closed her eyes tight shut as she felt her legs pulled apart and the coolness of the lube being applied to her nether regions.

"Please, be gentle." She asked with a thumping heart.

Kristos gazed down on her soft white mounds of flesh and studied her tiny rectal ring. She sucked in air when his sticky and lubricated middle finger touched her perineum and smeared it with the jelly. He noted her gorgeous buttocks tense and press together instinctively as he sank the fingertip inside her anus.

"Oh my gosh!"

Silently his digit went in up to the first knuckle, held it still and then continued up past the second. As he used his other hand to pry her cheeks apart Emma forced herself to relax her sphincter and accept his finger inside her anal passage. He probed and oiled her opening and then settled his body on top of hers as he pulled out his finger.

"Relax my dear." He told her as he sheathed his length with a rubber.

His deep voice sounded soothing in her ear as he breathed on the nape of her neck. His muscular thighs parted hers with ease as his stiff cock laid along her ass crack, the bulbous head at her puckered asshole. They both made loud gasping noises as he made a steady pelvic thrust and his crown entered her rectum, stretching it wide.

"Is that it?" She asked naively.

"Nearly." He answered as he pushed in further.

Emma winced and her nostrils flared as she inhaled at the obscene object inside her tiny anus. Kristos held her flanks and made sure the pillow propped her up and then attempted shallow strokes of his impaled cock. She stiffened at first then began to purr as he lovingly kissed and nibbled her shoulder blades and ran his fingers through her fine hair.

"I had no idea, it's certainly different."

Quicker than she realised Emma began to enjoy the intense tightness of her anus around his tool. She pressed backwards into his groin as he shoved in and out. He managed to reach under her pussy mound and rub her engorged clit with the first two fingers of his right hand. Her head tossed from right to left as he pleasured both her holes, frigging her cunt and filling her ass.

"You are amazing! Fuck me!"

Kristos was enjoying himself just as much and looked down to admire Emma's sexy buttocks as he rode her ass with steady strokes. Emma tried to breathe regularly as he increased his fucking with full strokes of his hips. The sensation was a fifty-fifty split between pleasure and pain as he reamed her asshole and nestled her butt against his groin.

"It's too much, too much pleasure, I'm gonna explode!"

With his steadfast humping of her anal passage, and her teased clit making the young woman drool onto the pillow, Emma Watson erupted with a strangled yell. Her cunt was unable to stem the outpourings of her climax and wet and sticky fluids jetted out onto the bed and pooled under the rutting couple.

"Here I go." Announced Kristos as ripped off his condom.

As the rubber was removed his cock swelled in his fist and Emma raised her angelic face to his groin. She opened her mouth and crammed his hot length in, holding him steady at the base. Kristos growled and his white load shot down the gulping throat of the willing babe. She licked and sucked determined not to waste a drop as he ejaculated in a ten second orgasm. When she finally relinquished his pulsating organ Emma had a big smile on her face.

'Beware of Greeks bearing gifts,' went the old saying, and Emma laughed aloud, her stomach heaving.

END

12