Emma Watson's Lost Wager

Story Info
Emma loses a bet, and her dignity.
5.7k words
4.11
36.1k
35
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
820 Followers

Note- This is total fiction, and does not reflect on any persons living or dead.

xxx

The year 2020 will undoubtedly go down in history as one to forget. At least for most. In fact Emma Watson looked back on the national lockdown with some personal satisfaction. The reason being the extraordinary event that happened on that night when she and her current boyfriend joined in with what started out as an innocent game of poker with some friends.

x

Emma and Leo, a successful young businessman from Los Angeles, had been an item since early 2019. When the UK lockdown came into effect they were in London staying at Emma's apartment, unaware of the rapidly developing events, just like everybody else. They had made plans to fly to Leo's home in L.A. but soon realised that any flights to and from USA were to be suspended forthwith. It became clear that they were effectively going to be confined within the four walls of Emma's two bedroom flat overlooking the River Thames for some duration.

x

Despite their close relationship and their healthy sex life, it came as a huge relief to both when the Prime Minister announced the June easing of lockdown restrictions. Still unable to fly to the States, Emma and Leo decided against any other visits to the continent, and gratefully accepted a stay at the aristocratic stately home of Lord and Lady Humphries, one of Leo's English business associates. Leo, being an upwardly mobile kind of fellow, had Emma's full support in his endeavours.

x

Still half asleep, Emma tumbled naked out of the comfortable king sized bed and ventured through the French windows out onto the warm marble tiles of the back patio. The June evening sun heated the tiles from a cloudless sky, and Emma tilted her head up and stretched lazily upwards to embrace the dwindling sunlight on her petite body. In front of her the well kept garden sloped out to a row of wind pruned sycamore trees a few hundred metres past the freshly mowed green lawn.

"You're up." Said Leo as he encircled Emma's trim waist with his hot hands.

As naked as she, his thick and rigid erection was all pushy between her pert little buttocks, as he hugged her tightly.

"You too." She giggled as she bumped back at his vertical pole.

Leo tensed his legs and pushed back against her as he stroked the front of her desirable frame. It had been so good, thought Emma, not only to get out of the flat, but to get out of the city as well. She hummed happily as her hunky lover caressed her lithe figure with the subtle curves of her perky tits and tiny swell of her toned stomach. They idly bathed in the sun before darting back inside their room.

"Make love to me again." She purred as he dropped on top of her sexy wriggling body on the soft bed.

"Just how many times can you do it?" Asked Leo as his smooth body squashed her soft tits.

"A lot," grinned Emma as she puckered her lips and kissed him hard on the mouth.

The sensuous skin of her quivering body pressed up into his as he wriggled and squirmed between her splayed out legs. His groin settled on her lower body and he instantly felt the heat of her damp pussy. Emma squeaked as Leo ground himself between her limber thighs which opened wider to allow him better access.

"Fuck me, Leo." She groaned into his mouth breathlessly, grazing his lips with hers.

He grunted and pushed up with a surprisingly powerful thrust, and he was in. Leo pinned her arms above her head as he moved in and out at a leisurely pace. Their youthful bodies slithered together with audible smacking noises as they rolled on top of the bed in tandem. Emma sighed beneath him as her pussy humped on his sizeable cock with a fresh urgency. Her back arched into his chest as he slid effortlessly in and out of the welcoming wet embrace of her tight cunt.

"So...good." She gasped as Leo humped against her lower body in his search for blessed relief.

Emma lifted her legs up into the air as the protruding button of her clitoris was rubbed by his pelvic bone. She hugged him in her arms as the first spasms of her orgasm gripped her, and her pulse quickened. Leo's hips moved in a steady rhythm as he rammed into the sweet depths of her pussy to the hilt with his rock hard shaft.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" She blurted through gritted teeth.

Emma shook in Leo's arms as he continued to fuck her in divine sweeping motions as she came on his rod. And this triggered his own climax and he squirted his cum deep inside her with one final push. Their sticky forms remained glued together until they separated and padded to the adjoining bathroom for a mutual shower.

x

At eight that evening, Emma and Leo joined their hosts for a superb dinner of fillets of beef and venison served in a sauce of mushroom, cream and whisky. Their hosts were a middle aged couple who had inherited the home from the parents of Sir Edmund Humphries. The home in Hastings was a typical old building with buttresses and ornate doors and windows, and acres of land. Emma's beau Leo, had high hopes of securing a contract with Sir Edmund and had jumped at the invitation to visit after the end of the lockdown. The thirty year old couple were greeted warmly by Sir Edmund and Lady Jane when they has arrived that morning.

"Delighted to meet you, dear chap," said His Lordship as he shook Leo's hand. "And this must be your better half, what?"

"It's Emma. She's an actress. Amongst other things."

"How novel. On the stage?"

"No, I'm in films." Said Emma with some pride as she took the hand of the craggy man with the hook nose and dramatic swirl of greying hair.

"Ha! Hear that, my dear? Young Emma is an actress in motion pictures."

Emma turned to Her Ladyship who had huge luminous green eyes and high cheekbones. She may have been younger than her husband, but not a great deal. She was taller though, and had a curvy figure with a top heavy bosom.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Said she with a weak smile. Her eyes never left Leo, he being a healthy and good looking fellow with medium length hair and a trim beard. "Hope you don't mind but my nephew Charles dropped by as well. His girlfriend is stuck in Australia of all places. He's an awfully good poker hand. He'll make up the numbers."

As soon as Emma made eye contact with the elegantly dressed young Charles something stirred in her. He was over six feet tall with tousled fair hair and strong white teeth which he flashed when he smiled at Emma. He appeared athletic, had a straight back, and a strong jawline. He wore a soft woolen jacket, and navy shirt which was open at his throat. She had a familiar weakness for men taller than her, the top of her head barely came up to his chin, and for those who had a smart look.

"Emma Watson! Love your films. Especially Little Women. I almost cried."

God, thought Emma. Even his voice is adorable. I have to stay focused.

"Thank you. Nice of you to mention." She gushed as she hopped from one heel to the other.

"Let's eat, Pumpy."

Leo looked at Emma with an amused expression as Lady Jane referred to her husband by his pet name. Dinner was an odd episode with her checking out the lean looking Charles with the sparkling blue eyes, Sir Edmund giving her the lecherous eye constantly, and Lady Jane leering at the bearded Leo, quite clearly mentally undressing him. Clearly uncomfortable with the whole affair, it came as some relief for Emma when the game started.

"I need to impress these people, Em. It's good for business. And they all love card games."

"But what do you know about poker?"

"Enough."

Truth be told, Leo hadn't played a hand in years. After the meal, all five retired to the big library which had several bookcases crammed full, and a tall drinks cabinet in one corner. As Sir Edmund took charge of refreshing their drinks, Emma took a seat close by to a square table covered with professional style green felt. It was just the right size for four players.

She set her martini down as she watched the others take their seats around the table. His Lordship opened a second bottle of Pinot Noir and filled four glasses. The British actress, model, and academic, looked her usual stylish self in a burgundy off the shoulder mini dress that showed off her willowy pins, and a pair of gravity defying four inch heels. Her light brown hair was loose and she had applied minimal makeup.

"Make yourself comfy, my dear. This may take a while."

The host and his wife whispered to each other in-between looking in Emma's direction. Then Sir Edmund held up a velvet lined bag inside which he had dozens and dozens of different coloured poker chips. He also set down several packs of unopened playing cards and opened one by thumbing through the thin cellophane wrapper.

"Usual scoring, dear boy. Five of a kind wins, four of a kind, a straight flush, a full house, a flush, straight, and two pairs."

"Fine."

Sir Edmund handed Leo his chips. Ten marked 500. Twenty marked 100. And a big pile of fives and twenty-fives.

"Don't look so worried. It's just a friendly game."

"That looks a lot for just a friendly game."

The others chuckled and threw Emma a furtive glance or two. His Lordship dealt four hands and the game commenced.

x

After about forty five minutes, Emma had drunk three martini's and was happily toying with her Apple iPhone, totally oblivious to the disconcerted look on Leo's face. As the alcohol began to give her a warm fuzzy feeling, she found herself exchanging the odd look with Charles. Her somewhat distraught boyfriend took another long swig of wine as the host dealt him another hand. He tried to focus on the cards, and then looked again at Emma. His pile of chips had shrunk to just two fives and one twenty-five. The other three all had neat stacks in front of them, and each of them had big grins. He had heard lots of whispering and saw several sideways glances between the older married couple.

"My call, dear boy."

Leo looked up and felt the sweat trickle down the small of his back. He had already borrowed about fifteen thousand more of the play chips, hoping against hope that this was all in the name of fun. He wondered if he was just having a losing streak, or if there were anything more sinister going on. He had gambled on quite a lot of poor hands, and had done so with big stakes.

"I'll raise you five thousand. Do you want to see me? Or raise the stake?"

Leo blinked and felt his throat dry up. He considered his cards. Then the chips in the middle of the table. He had three sevens.

"I can't call you. I don't have enough."

"You want to play your hand?"

Leo picked up the corner of his cards and gulped. It was his best hand for a long time.

"My dear. Please loan our guest five thousand."

Lady Jane slid five chips across the felt top and licked her ruby lips.

"Thanks. I'll take the bet."

Leo stared at his cards one last time and set them down face up. Sir Edmund looked down, and then his shoulders began to rise and fall in merriment. He leaned back in his chair as he showed his winning hand. Three eights. His liver spotted hands dragged the remaining chips in his direction and he drained his wine glass.

"Well. It appears that you owe something in the region of twenty five grand. Have you the gelt?"

"I...thought this was just a game. No?"

Sir Edmund's face changed. His voice suddenly became deeper and more authoritative.

"Oh no. We play for real in this house, and we play for cash not credit. If you have some difficulty paying up, there might be a way out."

"What say you Pumpy." Lady Jane picked up the thread. "If Leo's charming companion lessen his deficit?"

His Lordship cocked his head to his wife and then leaned across the table and made an offer to the unsettled American.

"Just a minute." Said Leo as he rose to his feet and hurried over to Emma.

She flashed him her award winning smile as his eyes lingered on her magnificent bare pins.

"Okay? Did you win?" She asked as she put away her mobile.

"No. Lost it all. And they want instant payment. You got any cash?"

"I never carry money." She continued in a slightly tipsy voice. "Just tell them you'll pay up next week."

"They won't do it. There is a side bet, though. And the wager is about you."

"How so?"

"They want you to strip off all of your clothes and remain in a naked state for the sum of £10,000." Leo looked at Emma with a sorry look and spread his hands.

"What? Do what? Sod off! I'm not taking shit off!"

"Em! I'm down quite a lot. Could you please be a bit more supportive?"

"Are they fucking perverts? And what sort of pet name is Pumpy, anyway? Tell them to piss off."

"Er."

"Alright. I'LL tell them."

Emma rose up on her heels and attempted to strike an imposing figure.

"Now look here. Leo and I are leaving now. Any dispute can be settled another time."

She pouted and tapped her left shoe on the lush carpet underfoot.

"Come, my dear girl. Is it too much to ask? A bit of tit and bum? Besides, the doors are all locked and we have a particularly ferocious guard dog patrolling the grounds."

Emma hurried to the door of the library and tried the handles. Locked. Her heart began to beat faster. Suddenly this all seemed to be some sort of sordid game.

"And Killer hasn't had his din-dins yet," continued the smug Lady Jane, referring to the Rottweiler outside.

"Oh. Very well." Emma sighed. She narrowed her eyes and folded her arms across her chest. The wholesome English rose stood there with the elegant grace of a professional model. Leo and she exchanged nervous looks as a hushed silence fell over the room. Emma looked at each of her attentive spectators in turn and then took her dress off with a single flowing motion. She stood straight backed in just her panties and high heels ready for their inspection, her perky breasts rising gently with her hushed breathing. It was clear as day that both men approved of her captivating figure from their prominent bulges in the front of their trousers.

"The young filly has nice tits." Commented His Lordship as he indicated with an urgent sweep of the hand for Emma to remove her underwear.

Emma arched one brow and pulled her panties over the delicious curves of her firm bottom down to her heels. She placed her hands on her hips as three pairs of eyes studied her slender build. Supple legs, toned stomach, and medium breasts with hard pink nipples. Not to mention her plump mound between her upper thighs. In fact, her entire feminine body would have enticed any red blooded male to touch her, kiss her, and lick her all over. (I would-author!)

"Splendid show. You have plenty of spunk, young lady."

"Balls!" She retorted as she teetered on her high heels, wishing now that she had chosen flats.

'Dear me. Manners! Now Leo. Do you have what it takes to continue?"

"I don't know." Answered Leo as he raised his brows and tried to avoid Emma's chilly gaze.

"On one cut of the cards I shall erase your debt. In fact I shall give you all of tonight's winnings. If you select the highest. If you lose..."

"Yes?"

"Your charming companion must perform fellatio on Charles and myself."

"Leo! This has gone far enough." Protested Emma as her tits jiggled with her admonishment of her beau.

"I'm in." Croaked Leo as he took his seat at the table.

Emma stood speechless as she brought her legs tightly together. She was aware of Charles leering at her naked form.

"Jolly good show! May the best man win. I'll cut."

Sir Edmund grinned as he turned over half of the pack and drew the Ten of Diamonds. Emma looked at the fairly high card with wide eyes and then swore at Leo under her breath. With a trembling hand he grabbed hold of the waxy cards and closed his eyes. He turned them over and then dared to look at his selection.

"Oh, shame. Shame! A nine, young fellow. So close. This is turning out to be quite an evening, eh Charles?"

"I'll agree with that," replied Charles, whose eyes never left the stark naked Emma.

"Really? We're going down this road?"

Charles and his uncle quickly unbuttoned their shirts and tugged down their trousers. Emma lowered her gaze to both men's erections which pulsed and twitched in the light of the library. Charles used his right hand to grip his dick and his fingers curled up the full length of his shaft. Despite her predicament, Emma raised her eyes and looked somewhat appreciatively at the fair haired one's broad shoulders and powerful arms. His gorgeous physique and his thick length of meat turned her on immensely and Emma felt a warm flush travel through the core of her winsome body.

'Will you do it?" Leo fidgeted in his seat and gave Emma a sheepish look once more.

He actually felt his cock move inside his pants as he met Emma's doe like eyes. Emma just shrugged her shoulders and relented. Charles smiled and she blushed like a schoolgirl.

"I'm so glad you agreed." He grinned as he then grasped her by the forearms and drew her close. He smelled of expensive after shave and a indefinable male aroma as they stood hip to hip, chest to breast. His thick cock sprouted out of his groin like a flagpole and nestled in the neat patch of her brown curls between her slender thighs. Emma moaned aloud as she unashamedly rocked her hips back and forth against his swollen length. Her right hand snaked between them and brushed it. It felt hot to the touch and delightfully stiff. She peeled back the foreskin and ran a finger around the swollen ridge of his glans.

"Don't forget me, my dear." Said the other man bluntly.

So, big and bigger. Sir Edmund was equally, if not more, well endowed with a very rigid club of a cock with a massive flared top and a livid network of purple veins on the upstanding shaft. Emma obliged and went down in her haunches between the pair of them. She swirled her tongue around the plump plum of his knob and took the first inch into her mouth. She wiggled her lower body as she gripped his cock at the base and fastened her pursed lips on his dick. With one long and loud suck she drew his cock in and closed her eyes as it pulsated inside her drooling mouth. The middle aged man moaned and humped up at the waist until Emma let him slide out with a wet pop. She looked from one to the other as she wanked their stalks in her tight fists.

"Dear me. Surely you can do better than that."

Emma huffed and spat on His Lordship's bell end and rubbed the saliva into it. The old bastard! With rapid twists of her head she alternated between the two, lapping at their knobs until she had saliva dribbling down her front to her tits. Her nimble fingers had both men twitching like mad as they looked down on her bobbing head. She gagged a little as Sir Edmund's knob grazed the inside of her right cheek and then went to the back of her throat.

"Uhhh!"

He drove in hard and wedged his prick down her throat and held it there. Tears burst from the corners of Emma's eyes until the old goat pulled back to allow her some air. As her nostrils flared he rammed his cock down her throat again. His grey haired balls tapped her chin as he crammed all of his length in until Emma could no longer catch her breath. She rapped her knuckles on his thighs and he withdrew all the way out.

"You fucking bastard!" Yelled Emma as she spluttered and drooled spit.

She retreated to a corner of the room and used a Kleenex to wipe her face.

"But, the wager?"

"You can stick that up your saggy ass!"

Sir Edmund sighed and turned to Leo again.

"Right. Another cut of the cards. If you draw the highest I shall give you the stash of chips and double it. That's perhaps 50 grand."

"And if I lose?"

"The young Emma must satisfy Charles and myself. Sexually."

"Don't do it, Leo." Said Emma, still in the buff.

"Okay, you're on."

"Are you sure of this?"

123z
123z
820 Followers
12