Emma Watson's Lost Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo took a moment to think, looking at the forlorn Emma. He let out a sigh and nodded.

"Excellent!" Roared His Lordship.

"Oh, for fuck sake!" Roared Emma.

The two went to the gaming table where Sir Edmund opened a fresh deck of cards.

"You first, dear boy."

Leo looked at his fuming girlfriend and quickly cut the cards. To their mutual relief he drew a Queen.

"Clever draw. Now." The middle aged gentleman rubbed his hands together and then picked up half of the deck.

"Would you believe it! A King of Clubs!"

"Balls!" Roared Leo.

"Balls!" Roared Emma.

With her mind reeling, she had an important and speedy decision to make. Either leave Leo to his fate, or she help him out of the rough. All three men stared right at her, holding their breath. She was entirely at their mercy. And, deep down, she liked it. Any thought of discomfort of this unexpected situation vanished as the desirable Charles spread his arms out. They kissed and Charles pushed his tongue against her teeth until she parted her lips. His tongue darted quickly inside her fresh tasting mouth he pulled gently on her hard nipples and she sighed with a guilty pleasure. Whether by fate or not, Emma felt excited and horny. The kiss broke much to her regret and he dipped his head so he could pop her left nipple into his mouth his hot tongue slithered on most of her tit as he lapped at her boob with a certain eagerness. She immediately felt a warm wetness between her thighs as he moved his hands to cup her pert buttocks.

"Don't be selfish, Pumpy. Let the girl have some pleasure at least."

"Very well, old thing."

Emma was dragged up by the elbows and used his right leg to open her legs. Her bottom rested on the top of the card table, and she wriggled on the soft velvet covering. Sir Edmund slid his hands up her inner thighs and to her vaginal cleft which was slippery and hot. then he moved inside her lubed slit and opened up her soft folds with a knobbly finger to probe her tumid pussy. Emma reacted to the stiff digit as it moved in and out with a wet kind of sound, and stood up on the points of her high heeled shoes. His thumb circled her clit and she cried out at the intense throbbing that heated her loins. In all of this, Emma noticed Lady Jane march out of the library.

"Care to partake, Charles?"

Emma felt her thighs tense as the good looking Charles buried his face in her snatch. An acute buzz of delight shot throughout her body as his tongue roamed over her muff and upturned asshole. Emma bucked and squeaked as he used his hands to grip the underside of her soft thighs and lapped rapidly from her anus to clit. Shit! Apart from being handsome and packing a mouth watering dick, he are pussy like a demon. He focused more on her clit, sucking in the tiny bud between his hard teeth and flattening his tongue against it.

"FUCK!"

Her orgasm hit her as he continued to nibble on her nub, and her legs shuddered as the never ending waves of exquisite jolts made her squirt in his face. Charles stood, hovering over the engaging sight of Emma Watson with her legs spread out wide and with her wet pussy up for grabs. She nodded her head and smoothed her hair back as she watched him swing his erection up and push it towards her opening. Her entire being was filled with a desire to be fucked by this man. This virile man. And a warm sensation rushed through her loins. He stroked her damp slit with his tapered helmet and Emma ached for hi to penetrate her. As he entered her slickness Emma groaned and out her hand out to his stomach.

'Easy," she sighed as his thick log moved inside her.

"Fuck her good, Charles. She's gagging for you."

Emma threw a scornful look at the hook nosed git who jerked his boner as he salivated at the cute girl taking a stiff cock. Charles lifted her ass from the table in his firm grip and began to shunt on and out of Emma with deep thrusts. She grunted and groaned with every thrust as he pulled, pushed her lightweight frame onto his rock hard organ.

"Fuck! You're in so deep!"

"Good girl. That's it. Tell Leo how it feels."

Emma cursed Sir Edmund and tilted her head back. It DID feel amazing as Charles lunged up so hard that her ass cleared the table.

"F...fuck me. Fuck me hard,' she whimpered. "Ohhh! Hmmm! So big in...me. Keep it up."

"Up here?"

Charles humped up with forceful pelvic motions and Emma mewled with pleasure as he glided in and out. His thigh muscles were knotted from his exertions. Just when Emma felt alive with arousal he stepped back, so that his shiny dick bobbed up and down in front of him. She was helped to her feet and made to stand facing the table.

"My turn."

A hand bent Emma at the waist and her sweet derriere stuck up on the air behind her. Then, two hands came up and grasped her tits. A fat knob touched her swollen labia and her stretched quim opened up to allow Sir Edmund's stiff rod to slide on in. He started to fuck her with long thrusts, stroking her pussy walls with a sublime friction. He was certainly well endowed and Emma felt gorged by his huge shaft.

"Pump, pump, pump." He intoned as he braced himself and pounded Emma more frantically.

Emma gasped and laid the palms of her hands flat down in the green felt, spilling poker chips onto the carpet. Her whole body shook as he gave it to her faster. His hips jerked and his entire front smacked against her back.

"Pump, pump, pumpy, pumpy."

Emma suppressed a giggle, but she had to bite her lip as he powered his manhood into her with a formidable rhythm that made the endearing actress positively dizzy. Her body rocked back and forth on the creaky table and her pert tits mashed down on the velvet covering.

"Pump! Pump! Pump!"

His Lordship stiffened suddenly as he yanked his big cock out of Emma and began to cum all over her back and bum. Great globs of white goo sprayed out as he convulsed, and before long Emma was saturated with his semen. Pumpy indeed!

"Damn good sport!"

He gave Emma a big slap on her behind as thick cum trickled down the divine crevice between her separated nether cheeks.

"All finished, Pumpy?"

All eyes turned to the voice of Lady Jane who had returned to the library looking incredible. She had transformed completely from a stuffy old hen into a totally devastating dominatrix.

"You look ravishing, old thing."

Lady Jane had piled her hair up on top of her head, and had managed to squeeze into a breathtakingly black leather corset. Said item only covering her midriff, so that her pendulous water melon sized boobs literally hung over the top. Her obviously dyed black pubic bush had been trimmed to a neat triangle which topped her vulva which which was plump and rose majestically from between her upper thighs. Her arms were sheathed in a pair of elbow length kid gloves, and her legs were tightly encased a pair of polished black leather boots which had five inch heels. Her boots creaked loudly as she tottered over to where Leo sat, her hips swiveled suggestively, and her tits jiggled and swayed.

"Poor lamb. You look so neglected. Let mother take care."

Lady Jane unzipped the startled man's fly and released his turgid erection from the confines. Leo had his trousers down at his ankles in a flash as Lady Jane stroked his hard shaft and massaged his nuts. The sight of his current girl getting a shafting right in front of him had his cock stiffen so much that he felt as if it might explode in the middle aged woman's face. Her pursed crimson lips engulfed his knob and then she slid down his rigid shaft, grazing his cock flesh with her sharp little teeth. She pulled back, and then dived down again in a nimble motion that sent shivers down his spine. She paused mid length and gestured with a glove to Charles and Emma.

"Don't let me interrupt. Do carry on regardless."

Charles had settled on a chair and saw Emma kick her shoes off. Then she straddled him, kissing him greedily on the mouth and caressing his smooth chest and abdomen. His right hand moved down to position his upstanding pole to her cunt. She murmured as she gyrated in his lap with a surge of a thrill in her belly. She wanted him. She needed him. Her mouth resembled a large O as she slowly lowered onto his thickness. Her held her hips and met her wide eyes as she seated herself on him, inch by heavenly inch.

"Lovely." He announced as Emma rolled her hips and ground her pussy erratically into his groin.

He squeezed her upper thighs, guiding her, lifting her up and down in slow and prolonged strokes. Emma reveled in the way he filled her, and her pussy wetted his fair pubes and balls as her love juices flowed out. Charles traced out her bullet hard nipples with his thumbs as her trembling form moved along his lower body. She felt a pang of guilt as she wallowed in the wonderful way Charles slid in and out of her heated pussy. Her hips wiggled and captured his manly organ as her clit rubbed on his crotch with intense pressure. It was as if she had two pistols on each hip and was shooting shot after shot as she hustled to and fro. As she rode him like a metronome, one superb stroke after another, she turned to look at her neglected boyfriend.

"Sorry, darling."

Unable to control her lust, Emma felt her climax build as she became impaled more and more on his cock. Her pretty face contorted due to her impending orgasm and she sat flush on his groin with his full length hidden inside her cunt. Her arms went up in the air as her pelvis became almost a blur. The inside of her pussy raged with a sexual fire as she rose up and down at a rate of knots. Her dainty feet dug into the carpet as her bottom met his masculine frame with audible smacks of flesh on flesh.

"Oh, fuck. Yes!"

Emma came with a squirt of cunt juice that made his cock glisten and throb maddingly. He jerked up from his seat and shot wads of cum from the bulbous head of his pulsating rod. His spent load cascaded in a slow motion torrent from Emma as she lifted off of his spitting member.

"Mmm. This feels nice."

Sir Edmund had taken a seat close to his wife who had Leo's throbbing cock buried between the deep cleavage of her humungous breasts. She pushed her boobs together to make one large tit and stroked his upright boner with glee. Leo had seen plenty this evening and he sought relief badly. He went on tiptoe in his seat and thrust up hard into the homemade valley of flesh that enclosed around his turgid dick.

"Super show, my dear."

Lady Jane turned to her naked husband and smiled complacently as she tit fucked the bearded American. Leo wiped the sweat from his brow as he pushed up even further so that his cock head emerged like the head of a turtle from a pond. He felt a familiar spasm and shrieked as thick ropes of sperm erupted and splashed the hefty bust of Her Ladyship. He shook and shook until he withered and slipped out of her dripping tit tunnel.

'You sweet thing, you. Mother says thank you. And as for you, young lady."

She waved a glove in the direction of Emma Watson, who was in the middle of attending to her self cleaning.

"Be thankful I didn't administer a jolly good spanking."

The enormous busted female swayed ponderously on her skyscaper high heels as she spoke. Her bared backside twisted from side to side as she left the room, and her heavy jugs bounced with her movements, dripping Leo's cum down the front of her polished corset. Sir Edmund applauded and smiled broadly at the others.

"I say. How about a nightcap? I have a very interesting bottle of vintage port somewhere."

END

12