Emma Watson's Undisclosed Gangbang

Story Info
Emma's special birthday treat.
5k words
4.47
37.1k
40
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- Of course this is entirely fiction and has no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

There are only eight people in the world who know what Emma Watson, famed English actress, did on her twenty ninth birthday in April, 2019.

And nobody is saying a word. No one that is apart from Emma herself who enjoyed herself so much that she wrote it down in detail in her personal diary.

x

April 15th, 2019.

It was on the occasion of my twenty ninth, my last birthday as a twenty something, that I turned one of my secret fantasies into a hot reality. A gangbang.

I had fulfilled many of my fantasies and desires in the bedroom and the only thing that had eluded me was a good old fashioned group session.

It just so happened that I had stumbled across a male escort agency online and as I read all the profiles and gushing reviews from happy female clients I gave them a call.

The agency boasted that they were the city's premier straight male escort company with over ten years service.

Catering for all tastes and occasions from dinner dates to weekend breaks.

The ages of the escorts averaged between 26 and 40 and so I chose seven virile looking thirty year olds.

For the week up to the day I was as horny as hell with the anticipation and my pussy became wet at the mere thought of the evening to come.

x

First, I spent a pleasant day with family who plied me with thoughtful gifts and in the early evening I had a nice dinner at one of my favourite restaurants in Canary Wharf with some of my closest friends.

I spent all day getting ready and when I arrived all eyes turned my way.

"Emma, you look amazing."

"Thank you."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I did look quite breathtaking in a sophisticated yet formal white floor length chiffon dress with a sheaf silhouette and halter neckline.

Most refreshing of all was the thigh high slit on my right side that revealed lots of bare leg.

My fine hair was worn back in a chignon and I had chosen a feline eyeliner and berry toned lipstick.

I had gone along with a pair of Gucci studded platform sandals with a four inch heel which embellished my dress and let it shine seductively.

"Let's eat."

The meal at the Mexican place was superb and the mood was perfect at the colourful restaurant.

We shared several glasses of a drink I adored called a Paloma, which was a cocktail of tequila, lime juice and grapefruit soda.

We chose to share a big plate of chicken enchiladas with melted cheese and green rice before we returned to the funky terrace bar which had adorable swing chairs and a living plant wall.

But it was going to be my night to remember and I was up for some really wild sex.

When the hour reached nine I looked up to see my guests begin to leave and my thoughts turned to my special guests who would be arriving at my place before too long.

I headed out to my apartment by the River Thames a little light headed and giggly after the wonderful meal.

My gosh! Seven strapping guys just for my 'entertainment' was a dream come true.

I was now ready to be a gangbang Queen for the night.

x

Derek and Lee were already waiting at the front entrance of the apartment block.

They both greeted me warmly with hugs and kisses and handed over birthday cards which I popped into my white clutch.

We all got to my door and as I fumbled for the key I was acutely aware of some of the men admiring my wiggling bottom.

Derek gave it a naughty pinch and I squealed delightfully.

The good looking guy looked very stylish with a well filled out suit and cropped hair.

"I hope this place is soundproofed," said Lee with his engaging smile.

"It is actually." I answered as I finally got the door open.

I already adored the guy with the dashing good looks and strong jawline and from the look in his eyes he knew it.

We all stumbled in and I put my hand out to a table to steady myself.

The Tequila had done its job and I felt relaxed and warm as I looked at the virile young men.

The door buzzer sounded and I opened the door to let in the others.

As they all bundled into my spacious main room and greeted each other

I went to my sound system and put on some music.

I began to dance in a sensuous and slow way and attracted the attention of Matt and Dexter who sandwiched me between them and rubbed themselves against my hot body.

Derek leaned over to kiss me on the mouth and I hungrily kissed him back.

I was already in a high state of arousal and was I ever ready to be fucked.

"Give me a moment, boys." I said as I excused myself.

I retreated to my room and stripped out of my dress which puddled at my heels.

I picked up a bottle of baby lotion and began to rub it all over my body, taking care not to miss an inch of flesh.

The enriched fruit oil and apricot kernel oil felt wonderful and my arms and legs felt smooth and soft.

I undid my hair and let it loose about my shoulders and then, last but not least, I rubbed a generous smear of Astroglide lubricant into my newly waxed vagina.

I looked at my reflection and nodded approvingly.

"Not too shabby."

The oil had given my usual porcelain complexion a suggestive sheen and my erect nipples seemed a tad rosier than they were normally.

I ran my hand across my flat stomach and I felt the muscles flex as I experienced a sublime tingle in my loins.

I inhaled through flared nostrils and my perky B cup tits rose and fell as I breathed a little faster.

"Here I go."

The main room had gone somewhat quiet and when I opened the door in the buff I threw my hands to my mouth at the incredible sight of seven naked and very erect men standing in a long line.

"Happy Birthday, Emma!"

All the men had their stiff cocks in their hands and were preparing themselves for the gangbang.

I felt a thrill of sexual abandonment course through my body as I tottered down the line on my four inch heels and caressed each and every one of their hot chests with my fingertips.

Although my heels gave my five feet five frame extra elevation all the guys towered over me.

Now and again my bare bottom was felt up and tweaked as I wiggled my backside from side to side as I walked.

My eyes wandered to the end of the line and there was Alan.

He would be my first.

I went down on my haunches and held up his stunning erection.

I gazed into his face as I sucked him into my mouth.

God! I love the feel of a man in my mouth, and Alan was so hard and big.

"Oh my god, Emma!"

I hummed as my tongue pressed hard against the underside of his stiff cock and let Alan do all the work.

His pelvis rocked back and forth as he face fucked me and I held onto his thighs as I drooled all over his dick.

I felt myself getting hornier by the minute as I came to Lee next.

I ran the tips of my fingers over the tattoo over his heart as I bent down to his crotch level.

He grinned at me as I moved my tongue around his swollen glans in a never ending circle.

I tilted my head to the left as I moved my pursed lips down his shaft half of the way.

I focused on the swollen head however and adored the lovely sensation of the spongy flesh inside my mouth.

I pursed my lips and gave it baby sucks, as if sucking on a pacifier and consequently drenched it with spit.

He pushed his shoulder length fair hair back and bunched his toes as I pulled back and let a string of saliva run down the middle of my perky tits.

He tasted so fucking good!

"Fucking lovely cock."

Next in line was Dexter and I saw that his hard cock strained with his blood coursing through it.

I moved my face closer and grabbed his eight inch boner and teased him with tiny flicks of my tongue, running up from the base.

He moaned in such a cute way that I felt sorry for him and enveloped the fat crown inside my mouth.

I sucked on hard for a couple of minutes, cupping his hairy ball sac as I did so.

But there were more to service and I went along the entire line as my chin became glazed with saliva and pre cum.

"Come here Nelson."

The professional model was next and his large erection bobbed from out of his ginger pubes, mere inches from my face.

I held both his hips as I gave him a hands free blowjob, swallowing five inches of his generous organ.

My head went back and forth as I levitated on my haunches and went for the whole package.

I moaned with his stiff cock in my mouth as he ran his left hand through my fine hair.

Then I drew back slowly and left his smooth shaft dribbling my spit along the way.

As I left his bloated cock head a thick string of saliva connected me to him until it finally broke and joined the rest on my oiled up boobs.

"What a little slut!"

Several hands now ran all over my warmed up body and the lotion was massaged into my flesh as I was stroked and caressed.

Both of my breasts, hips, legs and bum were given undue attention and my nipples could have cut glass!

What a feeling to have different hands groping my naked body and I simply wallowed in the moment.

They were like a pack of dogs in heat as I was surrounded and I loved it.

I gasped as Derek stood in my face and peered into my eyes as he let his hand wander between my parted legs to strum my clit.

The juices ran out of my pussy as I went up on the toes of my heels and allowed him better access.

Someone went behind me and parted my buttocks and flicked at my slit with a pointed tongue.

I began to get weak at the knees and I was held up by four helping hands.

My hips moved to and fro involuntarily as I was frigged from behind and by Derek.

"Oh, so good."

I turned to my right to kiss Nelson and then to my left to give Tom a tongue bath.

The smell of my own juicy cunt and the baby lotion assailed my nostrils and I had an involuntary spasm in my loins.

I widened my legs further apart as I was licked intently and I became seriously wet below.

Then I felt the tongue on my mound being replaced by a huge cock which pushed up inside my well oiled cunt.

The jolt from mouth to cock was enthralling as the unknown cock disappeared up my muff.

"Oh, shit! Fuck that pussy!"

Whoever it was pulled back nearly all the way and then plunged balls deep inside me.

My pussy expanded as I turned to see who my first fuck of the night was and I smiled at Matt.

He was not standing on ceremony as he fucked me from behind hard and fast.

I was rocked back and forth on my heels and only managed to keep upright when Derek jammed his long dick into my mouth!

I looked into his face as his eyes screwed up with concentration and his thick brows knitted together.

He held my outstretched arms as he pumped his cock into my mouth.

It was about inches all told with prominent veins along the whole length.

"Her pussy is to die for!" Gushed Matt as he pushed/pulled me onto his hard boner.

Derek relinquished his grip on my arms and I yelped as my right leg was lifted to waist level and Matt placed his forearm under my knee.

I half turned and wrapped my right arm around his neck and held on for dear life as he thrust up into me with gyrating hips.

The Spanish guy Jorge, and Dexter stood by and jerked their erections as I tottered on one high heeled Gucci.

Lee went down below me and clamped his face to my clit and my head began to spin.

"Mind the rod, Lee." Said Matt as his meaty prick filled my throbbing pussy.

I gasped loudly, on purpose naturally, with each deep thrust of his heavenly knob.

Lee was driving me insane with his probing tongue and the double whammy of him and the big cock inserted inside my leaking pussy was perfect.

Jorge bided his time, clearly awaiting his chance to have me with his cock in his fist.

I glanced at his pole and gulped.

He was hung like the proverbial horse!

Matt pulled out his shiny cock and I was unceremoniously spun around so that the crop haired actor could bury his organ inside me.

His bell end was quite bloated and he took several thrusts at my behind before he sank in up to the first three inches.

"Oh, my!"

He followed through and banged me hard for a couple of minutes before he surprised me by grabbing me by the waist with his right hand and lifting my left leg back and around his waist.

I fell forward directly into the arms of Alan who held me steady as I was power fucked by the fit stud.

Then I was amazed even more when Jorge took my right leg back and around his right hip.

As if I weighed nothing I was now held in a flying angel position, suspended in the air at a 45 degree angle and held firm by his iron grip.

My tits thrust out as I was impaled on his rock hard cock and my shoes flapped behind his back.

"Oh...Alan!"

I looked into his smiling face as he held my waist in both hands.

I was impressed by Jorge's stamina as he gathered me in strong arms and bucked me up and down like his own personal fuck toy.

How I took him all in my cunt was amazing to me as it felt like a small tree trunk had been stuffed up me.

He let me down and I welcomed the carpet beneath my heels and the air on my pussy.

Barely had I caught my breath but I was approached by the lean Dexter.

Behind me Alan raised my arms above my head as Dexter picked my legs up by the knees and rested them over his shoulders.

He buried his face in my wet snatch and ate me out as I dangled in the air.

"Holy shit!"

Derek bent below me and swiped his tongue across my anus and I believe his and Dexter's tongues collided on more than one occasion.

As my nether regions were assaulted by two slathering tongues I was in heaven.

This was a dream come true, it had finally come to fruition. I was a gangbang Queen!

I was overwhelmed and with my cunt and asshole licked and sucked I had my first orgasm of the night.

I went limp in their arms and the next thing I knew was all of us moving to the L shaped sofa where I was flung on my back.

"Oh, boys!"

I panted on my back as several horny actors stroked my oiled up body.

One eager guy began to lick on the nape of my neck as a wet tongue licked my left tit.

Alan sat by me and he lifted my face to take his twitching prick.

As I sucked happily on him Lee sat on my other side and I clutched his erection in my right fist.

My hair had begun to become somewhat mussed as Alan fed me his hard length.

Too busy to look I felt rather than saw two mouths between my thighs munching on my waxed cunt.

I became wet with spit as they performed wonders on my pussy, overlapping, flicking and nibbling me nonstop.

'Hold on, Watson."

Derek knelt in front of me and widened my limber pins and tapped his cock head on my puffy muff.

Once he had lubricated his cock he looked into my eyes and then slid it in halfway.

He shifted so that my ass slid along until I was right on the edge of the seat and my head was horizontal on a level with my body, still sucking Alan.

"Love your pussy, Watson."

Derek folded back my knees and he pushed in to the hilt.

His hands easily went around my slim ankles as he parted them wide and fucked me.

I checked out the thrilling sight of his fat cock sliding in and out of my bald quim and was fascinated by the throbbing blue vein on top of his solid shaft.

My labia spread out around it and my juices bubbled at the surface.

I turned to my right and flicked out at Lee's hard on as Derek continued to slide in and out.

He paused with his cock fully embedded in me and I wondered if he was ready to cum.

But he pushed back and forth a few more times and then pulled out to allow Dexter to take his place.

"Here we go then."

I looked into his pentagonal face as he bent me double and my feet were where my head was.

He rubbed my slit up and down and when he brushed my clit I experienced a nice spasm in my loins

"Fuck me, puppy!" I urged him but he kept teasing me dreadfully.

Lee straddled my midriff and placed his long cock between my tits.

He pushed my oiled up boobs together and fucked them with a big grin.

God! He looked so good as he tit fucked me to his heart's content.

Then I felt Dexter plunge his cock in me and proceeded to give everything he had.

He jack hammered my cunt and I was pounded back into the soft cushions of the sofa.

Just when he seemed to reach light speed he pulled out and Lee slithered down my slick body and plunged inside me with his big prick.

I did not see who, but two of the guys held my legs out almost horizontally like I was a human wishbone as Lee slid in and out at a rapid rate.

"Heavens!"

I must admit that I was most embarrassed at the lewd squishing noises that emanated from my sopping pussy as Lee fucked me good and fast.

I looked up and watched his tight bum go up and down in a blur until he shuddered and slipped out of me and I took a moment to compose myself.

I stole a look at the wall clock and realised that I had taken six of the guys cocks in just over forty five minutes.

"Alan, could you be a darling and throw me a towel."

"Sure."

Next thing I knew was a white cotton towel flung directly into my face and I heard giggling from the amused group.

"Wise guy!"

I wiped my face and body with the towel and got to my feet and on wobbly heels I made it to my bedroom door.

"Come on, birthday girl. We're gagging to fuck you!"

"Hold that thought Matt and follow me."

x

I sat on my big king sized bed and took my shoes off and rubbed my feet.

My head felt clearer after the earlier meal and drinks and I was hungry for more cock.

Then I reached for the small bottle of lubricant and applied the entire contents to my pussy and asshole.

Yes, I fully expected to be fucked in the ass at this point in proceedings.

Another fantasy of mine that would come to be fulfilled before the night was done.

I sprayed my body with a liberal amount of Lancôme's Midnight Rose and did a twirl.

As I looked at the group of virile thirty year old men all I heard was heavy breathing.

I wondered if any of them had taken Viagra as they all still had very erect cocks in their sweaty hands.

I moved to the bed and spread out on my back and opened my legs.

"Shall we?"

Jorge moved quicker than the others, got between my outstretched thighs and mounted me.

As he lowered onto me I pulled him forward into me and his huge member filled my tight tunnel.

He began to move as Matt knelt by me and fed me his pulsing dick.

I reached out my right arm and a fat prick fell into my open palm and I grasped it tight.

"Fuck her, man."

He banged away, slamming into me with his thick cock with a reckless abandon.

My ass was thrust into the soft mattress and I moaned on Matt as he humped my dribbling mouth.

The cock in my right fist belonged to Alan and he shifted on the bed and as Jorge pulled out of me he took his place.

I loved Alan's boner which had a delightful curve of the shaft that always made for an unusual penetration.

"MMMM!"

I hummed on Matt and bucked my hips up from the bed to meet Alan's cock he rammed it into me.

I felt his pubic bone rub on my clit and I could sense another orgasm building.

He held my jiggling tits and gave my left nipple a big swipe which left a smear of saliva all over.

Matt pulled away and I gave a shriek as Alan gripped me by the waist and we rolled on the bed so that he was beneath me.

"Alright!"

I quickly found my momentum and began to rise and fall on his cock, helped in no small way by Alan grabbing onto my hips and guiding me into the perfect angle.

Fucking hell! I felt his dick press firmly against the slick walls of my cunt and stretching the opening of my muff.

I bent forwards and shivered in delight as he sucked on my erect nipples.

Together we revelled in our pleasure oblivious to the others as I rode him and he licked my tits.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12