Emma Watson's Undisclosed Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH!"

Two hands went around my slim waist from behind my back and I gasped at the new sensation of a fat knob rubbing at my ass crack.

Alan held me still with his dick firmly embedded in my damp quim as the hot cock head pressed inside my puckered anus.

I had no idea who it was taking my anal cherry but I tried to relax the cock shoved in slowly until I had a good length of hot man meat inserted inside my well lubricated back door.

As my cheeks were spread I turned to see Derek grinning behind me.

"Derek!"

"Watson."

I was the filling in a slut sandwich as the pair of them began to fuck me at the same time.

I groaned and dipped forwards onto Alan's chest as my lightweight frame slid up and down on his body, two cocks in my nether holes.

No pain was felt by myself, only a unique tightness and fullness that was indescribable.

"Yesss!"

Further surprise was had when Nelson came across the bed and waggled his hard on in my face.

My mouth opened and I fished for the big prize as if bobbing for an apple.

Impatient to be sucked he grabbed my head and shoved the bell end into my left cheek so that it made it puff out.

Now airtight I struggled for breath as three, THREE cocks fucked me in unison.

Alan was deep inside my pussy and he started to push up and his large balls pressed into the cleft of my ass which squeezed Derek who thrust past my sphincter.

Then, when Derek pulled my head back hard I gagged on Alan who grunted and sent his hot cum down my throat.

"GAGH!"

Alan was taken by surprise and held me still on his pulsing knob as he gushed his seed inside my bubbling cunt.

I fell hard into his chest as I moved back and forth on his convulsing cock.

As I leaked cum I joined him in my second climax of the night and we remained glued to each other as we breathed hard.

Again Derek treated me with a certain roughness and forced me back by a firm jolt of my arms as he unloaded deep into my ass.

"Amazing!"

Four men, four more cocks to play with.

"Now you, big boy. Get over there Lee.!" I ordered.

Lee obeyed and sat on his backside, his cock at full mast and I hopped over and straddled him.

I aligned my slit nicely but before I was even fully impaled on his stiff prick Matt settled in my behind and cupped my tits as he pushed me down a tad.

His knob nudged, pushed and coaxed my anus until with one final shove he was in.

My second double penetration and I loved it!

I groaned as I felt Lee fill me to the limit and hugged his glistening body.

I was lost to my lust crazed bliss as they both set up a wonderful alternating rhythm inside my sloppy holes.

They didn't complain about sloppy seconds or anything as they happily fucked me senseless.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Lee slid up just as Matt slipped back and we three rocked together in an exquisite rut like I had never experienced in my life.

My hair matted to my wet back as four hands ran riot over my soft curves and hot spots.

My anus became a cum dump as Matt groaned and blew his load up my poop chute.

The friction of their erections had proved too much for him I guess.

He slipped out and moved back as Lee flipped me onto my back and power fucked me into the bed.

I made a sizeable wet patch under my bottom as he held my arms above my head and licked me from navel to breast bone.

I just laid there and enjoyed every scintillating second.

I had lost all track of time but I sensed Lee was going for the finish line in a hurry as his strokes became fast and furious.

"Do it!"

He dropped his weight on me and his frantic fucking ground on my sensitive clit.

His broad chest mashed to my pert tits and I found myself coming again around his sublime shaft.

I shook and gasped under as he kept on with the same tempo, stroke after stroke after stroke.

I brought my legs up and around the backs of his thighs as he finally thrust in hard and flooded my pussy.

Fuck, did he have a lot of cum!

Gush after gush emptied inside of me as he remained buried up to the hilt.

When he finally withdrew my pussy pushed out copious amounts of white sperm and my anus was coated with dried cum.

"What wicked boys you all are!" I quipped merrily, intoxicated by the heady scent of cum and sex.

Dexter. God, I'd forgotten about him as he eagerly took Lee's place between my thighs and shoved his stiff cock into my cum filled pussy.

He bent his long body over me and he shifted his weight onto his toes and knees.

He fucked me with short bursts as his length filled me and stirred the cum from inside my frothing cunt which ran down the crack of my ass.

He pulled out and spread my legs out and up and without further ado eased his dripping tool into my asshole.

"Oh, Dexter, you bastard!"

Those words were muffled as Jorge scrambled up beside me and pushed his big knob into my mouth.

The others began to chant and cheer as they gathered around the shaking bed as Dexter buried his cock in my ass and fucked me with concentrated strokes that kept on coming.

My cunt oozed semen and my own juices as I was fucked anally and my mouth drooled as Matt face fucked me at the same time

Then Dexter let out a howl pushed in deep once more and flooded my bowels.

He paused on top of me and then gradually pulled out and collapsed in a heap to a round of applause by the others.

"Last but not least." Said Matt as he proudly held up his oversized cock above his heavy scrotum.

I sat up and presented my faced for him to cum on.

He inhaled deeply as he erupted and splattered me with four rapid spurts.

The first hit me on my forehead and was quickly followed by a direct hit on my left eyelid.

I naturally flinched as he hit me on the bridge of my nose just as the fourth met my pursed lips.

He dribbled the rest as he wanked his hose as it shrank.

The cum ran down my chin and onto my sternum and tits.

Alan tossed me another towel and I was grateful to wipe the goo from my eyes and face.

Then I cleaned up between my legs and then laid on my back utterly exhausted.

I curled up into a ball as I heard the guys hustle around the bedroom.

"Many happy returns, Emma."

"Mm, hmm." I murmured as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

END


12