Emma Watson's X-Rated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a mouth!"

Each time he thrust in between her red lips, Emma dragged her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Evanna lifted a leg over Emma's head. Crouching down, she moved her head between them, grinding her body to and fro. Bray, spurred on by the sheer eroticism of the moment fucked Emma's mouth faster. His pelvis pushed and pulled out as Emma drooled down to his bouncing balls. She took as much of his generous girth down her throat as was humanly possible, and Bray had to fight to stop from coming in her mouth right there and then.

He stopped after a while and dragged Emma to her feet.

"Over here. I must have you."

Bray sat on his chair and held his straining dick aloft. Emma maneuvered herself to sit astride him. He looked into her seemingly innocent face as she wantonly lowered herself onto his entire length.

In this position, she was incredibly tight, and it felt like fucking a virgin. Emma started rolling her hips to ride him and she yelped and moaned from the exquisite friction. Her juices flowed out of her as her pussy surrounded his shaft and she teemed down his balls.

As Emma began to rock her hips against the man harder, driving his cock until he was all the way in, Evanna moved behind her, running her hands over Emma's front and tweaking her bullet hard buds.

The winsome blonde looked over Emma's shoulder into Bray's twisted face as he thrust up into Emma from his seated position.

Between the other two, Emma began to rock her hips against Bray, and Evanna reached around to fan her clit where it slid along Bray's pubic bone.

"Oh, fuck!"

Bray started thrusting up into Emma and she grunted in her pleasure as she reached for her jiggling tits. Pleased with himself, he thrust into her even harder, causing her to bounce more and made her breasts jiggle in a tantalizing way.

Emma's sodden cunt pooled in Bray's sweaty groin as she fucked him. He caressed the tops of her thighs, tearing her stockings in his lust.

Together with Evanna rubbing on her bald mound, it was inevitable that Emma should climax.

"SHIT!"

Emma paused in mid-stroke and fought for breath. She lifted off and Evanna quickly took his cock in her hand and licked up the length of it before offering it to the recovered Emma. Together they licked him between their hungry lips, making the veins of his shaft stick out. He groaned as he looked down on the scene that could well have been straight out of a porn movie.

Two celebrities, one a dirty blonde, the other a mousey brunette, shared his aching cock. His quivering erection was divinely enveloped by their two slobbering mouths. In tandem, both females sucked on his bell end, Emma taking in the bloated top before she was replaced by the blonde. He watched enthralled as she took him in deeply and then withdrew so that only the very tip was in her mouth. Then, Emma took over and instantly opened her mouth wide and engulfed him. She paused, took a deep breath, and swallowed all of his six inches until she spluttered.

Evanna next, locked her lips around him and moved her tongue along and around his knob until she slowly withdrew.

"That was fucking amazing!"

Evanna waved a hand and got up then got on all fours across the mahogany desk. Bray placed his prick at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it in as she stuck her ass way up in the air.

He exhaled deeply as he savoured the feeling as his cock filled her fuck hole. Her head fell forward and she moaned as he entered her. Emma watched, transfixed as she watched the man begin to fuck her friend doggy style.

"Fuck her, you bastard! Pound her pussy!"

Bray just groaned in response as he drove in and out of the sopping pussy that his balls were slapping against. Emma moved up so her head was beside Evanna's.

"You like that, babe? His dick deep in your pussy?" Emma giggled at her own candidness.

Evanna, like Bray, just nodded. She was beyond words by this point as she pushed back into the man fucking her from behind. She reached across to the opposite side of the desk for purchase as she was fucked silly.

She turned her face to Emma and they kissed, their tongues probing each others mouths in their lust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Evanna shrieked as her orgasm exploded.

"Up, pup."

Bray shifted Emma to bend over the desk bedside Evanna. He stepped in and mounted the slender actress. With a rotation of his hips, he pushed forward and buried himself in her balls deep.

"Fuck her hard," urged Evanna in her charming Irish lilt. "She loves getting her pussy pounded."

With every inward stroke he pulled back on Emma's hips and slid right in. Thoroughly contented, she pushed back so that his pubes brushed her pert ass cheeks. He sped up the rate of his hammer thrusts as Emma reached between her legs with one hand and strummed her clit.

Bray shoved his cock in and out of her with the same relentless force as before, and the sublime stimulation proved too much.

A half dozen strokes was all it too, to get her off, and Emma squeezed her thighs shut with his dick still embedded in her spasming pussy.

"I'm coming!" She announced, despite the other two knowing full well.

Bray eventually withdrew, and he looked down to watch her love fluids leaking out down her thighs. She fell limp on top of the desk. Her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration, and her stockings were ragged and ripped.

Evanna again exploded into action and gobbled his cock up greedily.

"Almost...there!" He groaned, giving Emma fair warning of his impending climax.

The English rose, turned debauched slut, moved her pretty face up beside Evanna. They locked hands as together they stroked him to orgasm. A half dozen rapid rubs was all it needed and his hips lifted as he gasped aloud.

"OH, FUCK!"

Bray ejaculated, his semen splashing Emma's face and throat. Both females continued jerking him off as his hose spurted several more times, spraying wad after wad of his cum over the pair of them. Together they lapped it all up, popping his pulsating cock back into their mouths to suck up all of his gooey load.

The dusk outside the big window had reduced the room to a shadowy, low lit affair, as both females dressed.

"Two things to consider, you bastard." Said Emma in a stern voice. "First, if you consider breaking the contract, understand I can afford the best lawyers in the country."

"And second." Evanna echoed. "I filmed this on my phone." She held up her iPhone. "We can make you look pretty bad if we decide to use this. We'll put out the rumour that you are a lousy lay. Just a thought."

Both left the exhausted Bray in his chair, satisfied with the positive outcome. In truth, he mused, this experience had been worth every penny!"

END

12