Emma Watson's X-Rated Hen Party

Story Info
Emma rises to the challenge at a hen party.
4.6k words
4.7
11k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- All events in this fictional story have no basis in real life.

xxxq

When it comes to a party, Emma Watson is normally one of the first to accept the invitation. After so much lost time due to the global pandemic, Emma didn't need much of an excuse for going out and having a good time. As a thank you for a previous favour, one of Emma's best friends, Evanna Lynch, had invited the much loved English actress/model to a hen party. The bachelorette bash had been organised by the Irish celebrity for one of her sisters, Mairead, who was due to get married in the Summer.

x

The party was arranged and paid for and was due to be held in a privately booked party venue in Eastcheap, London.

The Green Room was a dimly lit VIP room and had a capacity of fifty guests. The fairly intimate space had a bar, tables to seat twenty-five, and a convenient bespoke area for snacks and pizza. The walls were adorned with many photographs of previous party-goers having a good time.

Emma arrived at nine on the evening of the party and looked breathtaking in her chosen outfit of a black and silver glam dress covered in silver sequins. The left sleeve was of black mesh, and the right arm was left bare. A sash around the waist was tied off at her right hip which led the eye to the daring split that displayed lots of thigh. She had brushed her hair in such a manner that it was parted over her left ear and fell across her right brow.

She felt lucky in that she maintained a flawless complexion that looked great without a speck of make-up. Her eyebrows rose to graceful tips that

gave her a certain magnetism. Her doe like eyes always mesmerized others she would meet and greet.

"Emm!" Lovely to see you!"

Evanna kissed her friend on both cheeks and hugged her warmly.

The Irish blonde celebrity was a stunning beauty with huge luminous eyes and spectacular cheekbones. Her mouth was wide, generous, and showed a flash of strong white teeth when she smiled. Her hair was a dramatic swirl of ashen hair that swept past her left cheek and bounced at shoulder level.

Her diminutive five feet two frame was nevertheless long-legged, willowy, and supple as a cat.

She wore her trademark white, this time a Burberry off the shoulder gown that fell to floor level. Beside her, sister Mairead was a vision of subtlety in a chic black sleeveless dress that had a deep V in front and a large bow in the back.

She held a gold balloon in her hand emblazoned with the legend: 'Same penis for life!'

Bonnie Wright sidled over then and looked pure class in a hand-embroidered gown by Louis Vuitton.

"Look! The old gang is here!" She gushed.

"It's been quite a while, hasn't it." Emma stated with a welcome hug.

"Yeah. Lets make up for lost time, eh girls?"

"What are we drinking?"

"You just have to try the Raspberry Collins cocktail." Said Evanna with her hand up for service. "It's mind-blowing."

"What's in it?"

"Bombay Sapphire Gin, raspberry, lemon and soda."

"I'll drink to that." Said Emma as she accepted a glass from the male waiter.

"This is gonna be wild."

Emma looked at the all female guests who were howling with laughter and knocking back the Prosecco.

She had that confusing combination of cheek-flushing excitement and slight embarrassment as she realised the four waiters were only wearing black neck-ties and knee-length white aprons that just about covered their modesty. As they turned their backs, so their tight buns were clearly bared and visible.

"Good, eh?" Said Evanna with a nudge in Emma's ribs. "More from them later. Wink, wink!"

The ladies milled around the room and Emma sipped her cocktail, surveying the scene with lively satisfaction. Evanna had done wonders putting the whole thing together in only three days. Bonnie held her drink with both hands to keep it from spilling. She'd drunk two of them so far, and it showed.

"Right there, Em. That's my fantasy. In the flesh."

Bonnie's gaze glided across one of the butt naked waiter's clenched buttocks. In the flesh is right, Emma grinned. He pivoted his pelvis, and teased the sex starved women of the party. Two years of pandemic hell saw to that.

There was then a short interval, during which time the waiters passed among the tables again, taking every opportunity to titillate and arouse the ladies by deliberate bending over and spinning quickly.

Then, a loud drumbeat cracked and the lights dimmed further. All eyes were drawn to a low stage by the bar.

One of the hired men leapt up and gyrated his hips, sliding his hands to his apron and flashing it in a 'now you see it, now you don't' gesture.

"Show's on!"

Evanna, Emma, and others stood front and center, while Mairead sat on a chair behind some of her close friends.

Emma drew in a deep breath as he lowered the apron to his knees and smiled. In doing so, he revealed a trail of dark hair from his navel to his semi erection.

"Bravo!" Yelled Bonnie as she knocked back another drink.

Another sexy male stripper had appeared. He clearly had no problem either with showing off his muscular, chiseled body. Tall and handsome, with tousled hair, he had a lot of great assets to show off.

He whipped away his apron and shook his hips, his superb dick drawing whistles and cheers from a discerning all girl audience.

The other two strippers joined in, both displaying broad shoulders, slim waists, and thick thighs.

Emma was wide-eyed as she looked at the four hot guys, all now in the buff save for the ineffectual ties at their throats.

"Look at him!"

Evanna pointed at the biggest guy who moved to the front row and straddled her sister, giving the guest of honour a lap dance.

Emma felt that familiar warmth in her loins as she watched him gyrate on the woman's lap, facing her. She looked up at him with an unbridled lust.

The English actress felt a like feeling as she ogled the dancers stiffening dick.

Everybody gasped as he effortlessly picked her up and then laid her onto the stage. Next, he assumed a push-up position above her with his bared crotch over her face. Giggles abounded as he descended on her. Her face turned up so that his proud member landed on her pursed lips.

Leaving himself nestled against her mouth he dry humped her in a push-up position.

"I'm getting turned on here." Admitted Evanna, looking at her friends.

The female audience erupted into a chorus of clapping in time with the male strippers humping and hip thrusting. Mobile phones flashed as they finally stood up and bowed.

Emma watched their retreating forms for a moment. The dampness seeped into the crotch of her panties, and her nipples tightened against the front of her dress. The sight of Mairead getting this treatment left her horny as hell. Emma fantasised about his naked body and the marvelous things they could do together. And then there were all the exciting things he could do for her. Like fuck her brains out.

She could almost feel his masculine on her inner thighs as he rose and fell on top of her. Then, Emma pictured herself sitting astride his ripped body, his cock buried deep inside her pussy as they rocked together cowgirl style.

"Em?"

Evanna's voice brought her attention back to reality. She took another swig of her Raspberry Collins and felt the booze warm her body.

"Can I have everyone's attention? Meet Donny!"

An announcer introduced the next main stripper who stood at the edge of the stage.

Emma gulped. Here was six feet of tanned hunk with hard muscle, stood naked with dark, shoulder-length hair and broad shoulders. Emma stared at his impressive cock that jutted straight up from a shaven groin. The naked man began to gyrate in time to the music and Emma's heart pounded with the same rhythm.

She made eye contact with him, and he in turn remained focused on her. It felt as if he danced only for her, oblivious to everyone and everything else in the room.

"I think I'm in love," she announced to nobody in particular.

"Yes, you and twenty others."

She couldn't break the mesmerizing hold he had on her.

The bumps and grinds to the pounding music and his sweaty nakedness, were intoxicating to Emma.

My god, I'm gushing, she thought as she rubbed her thighs together.

"I need the ladies."

"Good luck with that."

Emma soon understood Evanna's remark when she found about fifteen of the female guests forming a patient line outside the toilets.

"Bugger!"

When she rejoined the others, Donny had left the stage.

One of the others was happily surrounded by four rabid females who were fondling his balls and stroking his cock until it achieved it's full seven inches of male splendour. When he was fully erect one lady took him into her mouth and started to give him a blow job. When his cock slipped from her mouth, another soon took up the baton and sucked him in.

Emma watched him then take his personal choice of female and they both vanished out of a side door. Lucky bitch!

"Now what?"

Some of the club's employees were busy loading some heavy items to the center.

Emma drank another cocktail and began to feel that certain light-headiness.

She was as horny as hell but had nothing to satisfy her needs.

Only that morning had she read that a surge in casual sex had swept England since lockdown restrictions ended. A fifth of those interviewed said they had enjoyed no-strings romps since the Covid rules were lifted.

More than a quarter had participated in a one night stand in the past four months.

"Here we go!"

Evanna hopped on the spot as they saw three ominous looking devices revealed from under some dark drapes. One of the strippers returned, stark bollock naked, and held up a sign which read, 'Sybian Challenge.'

"This is my idea!" Said the blonde in a state of acute excitement.

Emma was awestruck, never having seen one of these amazing fuck machines for real. The Sybian saddle, is a masturbation device primarily designed for use by women. It consists of a hollow saddle-like seat containing two electric motors, motor speed controller boards, gearing, pulleys and a platform on cranked axles such that a ridge on the top of the unit can be made to vibrate through a range of speeds as set using a wired external hand controller, and an upward pointing shaft set on an angle through the ridge can be made to rotate at speeds of up to several hundred rpm, again by use of the wired remote control. Flexible molded attachments are supplied which fit over the vibrating ridge and shaft which mostly have integrated dildos on their top. In use, the rider locates the dildo into their body cavity for internal stimulation while pressing their external erogenous parts on the vibrating ridge.

"Here's the challenge, ladies. How many of you are up for the game?"

Donny pointed to the idle fucking devices.

"We need three of you to come up and sit on one of these incredible machines. The lady who remains seated the longest without rising is the winner. And of course, you are entitled to as many orgasms you can muster.

"I'm in! Yelled Bonnie as she fought the urge to hiccup.

"What say you, Em?"

At this point, both Evanna and Emma were quite definitely aroused, and in

need of sexual relief.

"Who, me? What if I'm recognised?"

"Look around. We almost know everybody in the room. It's no big deal. Besides, you'll kick yourself if you don't try a Sybian. They're out of this world."

"Oh, you've tried one?"

"Yeah. They rock."

Either I've gone mad, or the drink has gone to my loins, thought Emma, as she found herself agreeing.

"Let's do this!"

x

All three were led backstage, accompanied by the cheers and whistles of the rest of the audience. They were taken to a dressing room which had two folding chairs next to a vanity mirror with a fluorescent tube light hung over it.

The former co-stars stripped off, keeping their heels on just in case of spillage on the stage.

Despite their total lack of clothes, they all gave off an air of reservation and modesty, if that were at all possible in their present state of nudity.

"Ready, girls?"

Asked the leggy blonde as she took her friends by the hands.

"Can I get another drink?" Wondered Bonnie.

"Later, babe. Later."

Donny then led them back on stage, followed by the other nude male strippers who sported half erections.

Heads turned in their direction, and Emma was surprisingly delighted as all eyes deigned to look at her fine naked form.

"That's it, babe. Let them react to your nude body. Be proud."

"This is such a huge turn on!" Bonnie Wright drank in the adulation as they stood beside their chosen fuck machine.

"The Sybian you are sitting on is controlled by this remote." `Emma, Evanna, and Bonnie were each handed their respective hand held gadgets.

They were also handed a tube of lubricant which they began to apply

liberally to their nether regions.

Emma could feel the butterflies in her stomach, along with the tingle further down in her loins.

"Come on, Emma. You can do this," yelled encouragement from the floor.

"Way to go, Bonnie!"

All three exchanged looks, and Evanna gave Emma a look at her extended tongue as she play mocked her fiend.

Emma shrugged and straddled the saddle and her pussy met the clit pad with the raised dots. She settled herself, leaned forwards and inhaled.

The sleek saddle was shaped perfectly for a lady's soft thighs to wrap around it and Emma shut her legs accordingly.

Already, the other two had started and the hum of the motors became noticeable.

Emma held the latex dildo that slanted up and pointed it to her opening. She rubbed it against her muff before finally letting the six inch long surrogate cock enter her.

"OH, my goodness!"

Once she was seated firmly on the fake cock, her pussy encompassed the full length of the latex dick.

Emma made a little twist of the starter knob and gasped as the Sybian vibrated between her splayed thighs.

Not only was the dildo vibrating, it was moving around inside of her pussy. Her entire lower body warmed to the sensation. The buzz was amusing and ticklish. Part of the front of the device was raised, and when Emma turned the other knob the pad pressed right against her clitoris. It felt so good with that stimulation on her sensitive bud and the wickedly shifting dildo inside her.

She looked at her device in her hand and flicked another switch.

Suddenly the Sybian kicked up a notch. Now, the dildo wasn't just rotating, it was moving in and out of her as well! Literally fucking her!

"SHIT!"

Closing her eyes, she listened to the hum of the machine which made her imagination run wild. She basked in the incredible vibrations thrumming through her sex.

The fake cock rotated superbly inside her pussy, stretching and rubbing her slick walls. As she became somewhat accustomed to the workings of the astonishing device, Emma rested her pussy on the pad, which vibrated in a not too subtle motion. She leaned forward, putting more pressure against her clit and rested her head on her chest.

"God, God, God!" Evanna screamed as she achieved her first orgasm.

Looking up and to her left, the diminutive blonde was whipping her fair hair around as she clutched the saddle of her Sybian tightly between her thighs.

Emma began to rock harder, bucking her hips in order to bring on her own climax. She peered out into the audience through a curtain of her own lank hair that had gotten damp with the perspiration on her brow. In truth, she had only been on the machine for a few minutes and she knew that she wouldn't last much longer. She rocked back and forth, putting her clit directly against the vibrating pad with its highlighted dots. The dildo inside her was driving her insane. Her nipples were stiff and aching as she welcomed the pressure of her mounting orgasm. It crested over her and she thrashed on the machine, throwing her head back and screaming.

"Unbelievable!"

Another orgasm washed over her within seconds of the first as the machine buzzed along without pause.

Mustn't, mustn't get off, she reminded herself. although her pussy screamed for some respite.

Bonnie was moaning loudly, and the redhead rolled from left to right on her machine. Evanna's head had drooped and her fair hair covered her face. Perspiration glistened between her breasts as she ground her pussy against the never ceasing dildo embedded deep inside her cunt.

"Again!"

Emma had a third orgasm, and a fourth came and went. Now she was beginning to tire and she had to fight a weariness in the muscles of her thighs and calves. Yet another orgasm rushed through her and her body involuntarily arched. Her pussy juices dripped down the sides of the saddle and onto the hardwood floor of the stage. Her loins ached and her clit was red and swollen.

"Have...to...stay...seated."

Her entire naked body gleamed with sweat from her exertions and the lights that shone down on her above the stage.

"What?"

The machine whirred and then stopped.

"Why?"

"It's over, Emma. You win!'

Evanna and Bonnie stood over her with hands on hips, magnanimous in defeat.

"I did?"

Emma extricated herself from the Sybian and cupped her snatch.

"WHAT a machine!"

"I know! Now for your prize."

Emma frowned as her legs turned to jelly and then she fell fatigued into the arms of her friends.

x

Emma opened her eyes and looked up into two faces looking down on her. She was lying naked and barefoot on a twin bed in a fairly small room which had no windows. The muted beat of recorded music filtered through the walls.

"What happened?"

"You just fainted from all the excitement, so we brought you in here to recover."

Emma remembered Donny from before, and the other stripper who stood beside him.

"This is Mario. He's from Milan and doesn't speak English too well."

"Mario?"

"Si, Mario."

He held her hand and smiled warmly.

Emma immediately thrilled at his touch. He was young, dark and handsome, and quite obviously a horny Don Juan.

Both were much taller than her meager five feet five frame, with no

shortage of muscles or testosterone.

Mario had those brooding dark eyes and equally dark hair, which sent all kinds of tingles through Emma. Both oozed masculinity and confidence as they posed and bunched and flexed muscles. Side by side, their bodies were similar copies of chiseled perfection, with those six packs which led down to a defined V-cut of muscle.

Both men as before sported erections that pointed to the ceiling. Did these guys ever get soft? Must be the Viagra.

"How long was I on the Sybian? Half an hour? An hour?"

"Ten minutes."

Fuck! TEN minutes! She must have cum about a half dozen times or more.

"Is the party over? Did the others leave?"

"No. They are waiting until you enjoy your prize. However long it takes."

So, right. Now I get a prize." Emma sat up and rested on her elbows. Fully aware now that she was still nude. "What did I win?"

Donny indicated himself and Mario, who was busy tipping a bottle of Johnsons Baby Oil upside down and rubbing the oil into the palms of his hands.

"Why, us. To do with what you like, for how long you like."

"You, and you?"

"Si. You want?"

As Mario massaged oil into his chest and abs, Emma gulped.

"Si. I mean yes! I want."

Although her pussy had just taken a good pummeling, she was not about to say no to these gorgeous studs. Nymphomaniac and cock hungry slut were not words that normally came to mind when describing the much loved Emma Watson, but in this moment of unadulterated lust, those words perfectly summed up the little minx.

Each of them were pretty well oiled up now and their bodies and limbs glistened superbly.

As they both approached the bed, Emma could smell their sweetness mixed with a masculinity, and the warmth of their naked forms radiated toward her.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12