Emma Watson's X-Rated Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donny grasped her by the wrists and effortlessly pulled her up.

He took a moment to admire her sexy form. Her firm tits were mouth-watering orbs with pointy tips, and she had a trim waist and fuckable backside.

He towered over the winsome actress as he pulled her to him, and Mario came up behind her. His muscular arms wrapped around her and she felt his cock, a rigid vertical hardness, pressing against the crevice of her bottom cheeks.

His tacky hands reached around from behind and her nipples grew erect against the palms of his hands.

"That feels nice."

Mario's hot breath against her neck was intoxicating as he transferred the oil to her tits and arms. Donny's hands slid across her pussy mound and an erotic shiver rushed through her, The touch of his large hands as they roamed up her inner thighs was firing up every nerve in her loins. Emma buried her face in his broad chest as his finger drew a line upward along her cleft.

More oil was applied to her muff by Mario who gleefully rubbed and massaged her crotch. Within seconds, her already wet pussy had become slippery and warm.

Donny knelt and kissed in the crease between her upper thighs and pussy. He held onto her hips and used his tongue up to her pussy, sliding the tip of it inside her.

"Oh, please."

Now the pair of hired studs created an insistent pressure between her parted legs.

Tongue on pussy. Thumb on clit. Hands on tits. Cock on ass.

Sandwiched and dwarfed, Emma instinctively bucked her hips for more contact as her body became slick and shiny as were the men. Donny moved his thumb to the side of her clit as he wet kissed her labia. With Mario's hand in the crack of her ass, Emma leaked liquid profusely as her pussy readied itself for a good seeing to.

"Fuck me, you devils."

They all fell across the bed. As Emma laid back, Donny's cock met the entrance to her pussy.

She bit her lower lip as the fat head of his cock moved from resting on her outer lips to parting her saturated gash. Emma held onto his shoulders and blew out with her lips as his shoulder length hair fanned her face. She hissed as she felt him slide deep inside her, and as his hips met hers, his generous length stretched her out.

"Yesss!"

As Donny began to glide back and forth on top of her, his pace quickened and his rock hard shaft buried itself deep inside her dripping wet snatch on every in stroke. Emma had him locked up in her slender legs, as he fucked her into a state of ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned over and again as her body shook beneath him.

He slid back all the way, pulling out of her depths, and then thrust up into her slick cunt until his balls met her upturned ass. He was hot and hard on her body, and the baby oil meant he slipped and slid over her in a wonderful sensual manner. Her pussy throbbed maddingly with the heat that permeated from his organ as he duly filled her with his prick. He kissed her hard on the mouth as he drove into her pussy again and again. Push and pull, in and out, back and forth.

With her eyes closed it then came as a surprise when her pussy was vacated.

"Oh?"

But Mario climbed between her legs and plunged his fat cock into her balls deep. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and then proceeded to fuck her fast and true.

Their oiled up bodies became glued together as he buried his cock inside her repeatedly. The Italian stripper held her ankles and bent her legs so that her knees were up near her tits.

This guy was relentless and he started to fuck her harder and faster, grunting and snorting with his efforts.

"I don't believe it."

Again they switched places and as Mario pulled his cock out he was instantly replaced by Donny. More surprises came as Emma was rolled over, so that she was now on top of him.

She noticed Mario whispering something in Donny's ear and she saw him nod back back as if he agreed with what he told him.

It almost happened in silence as Mario pressed the tip of his huge cock against her bum hole. Emma felt the cock being worked into her anus, inch by inch.

His back folded over her as he swelled inside her anus.

Both cocks in her nether holes started pleasuring her simultaneously. Her head dipped as both men moved in tandem.

"Fucking hell!" She screamed as both guys were finally balls deep inside her.

Emma was pleased to admit that it felt fantastic having one man in her cunt, and another in her back passage.

Her slim frame was completely full of cock and her face showed just how much she was loving it. With every dual thrust her moans got louder.

Already she was coming hard, and Emma started shaking uncontrollably.

"This is the best thing. Ever!" She screamed as she was rocked between the pair of ripped male strippers.

Emma shrieked as the guys rolled her over so that now Mario was laying on his back with her on top of him. Donny was in her pussy still, and now on top of her., Her legs flailed high in the air as Emma was fucked mercilessly.

Donny paused so that Emma could fuck Mario. She rose and fell with the man's dick stuck her tail pip all the way. With her pussy stuffed at the same time it was no surprise when another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh!"

Mario put his arms around her waist and ducked up into her as her back rested on his smeary chest.

With her weight fully on his cock embedded in her bottom hole, Donny began to fuck her pussy with rolling pelvic thrusts.

It was plain to see that the two guys had done this before because they seemed to know what they were doing. In alternate motions, Mario would stop fucking her in the ass, while Donny got further and further in her pussy. Then he paused so that the Italian pushed up into her gaping anus. It was when she felt the full force of both cocks going inside me at the same time that Emma screamed the house down. Every thrust of their cocks rubbing together against her vaginal wall and asshole sent her into complete ecstasy.

"Too good. So...fucking...good."

The end had to come eventually and Emma sensed that both guys were close to ejaculation.

They both pulled out of her and stood by the bed either side of her as she knelt in front of them. They managed to unload at the same time, spraying Emma's face and tits with what seemed like gallons of cum. She panted hard as they painted her with huge globs of the white goo. Her pussy and asshole were wrecked. She had been fucked by man and machine until she was literally numb all over.

"Bloody good sport!"

END

12