All Comments on 'Emma's Deception'

by treated

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WittonWittonalmost 8 years ago
An easy five stars

This story was rated 3.25 by the time I read it. Beats hell out of me what the clown brigade found wrong with it - particularly when you consider the huge jumble of words that typically are rated at or near the top of the First Time category.

Perhaps it is the reality that Emma's dream of living happily ever after with Mr Martin is doomed - to which I can only say c'mon people, this is life - she's led the man into adultery, but tonight - tonight's the night. Lay off the moralizing if you are going to read and grade stories in this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story well written and implmented

Title says it all. I found nothing distracting in the grammar, spelling, or setup. Fun to read and to get into the main character's head. Keep writing. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it

Well written and flowed nicely.

Easy 5 stars from me the pace of the story the structure and the writing from the young woman's perspective all well thought out and presented well to the reader .

Thanks for a wonderful story

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 8 years ago
great

Pacing was good, descriptions were erotic as hell. Well done.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 8 years ago
Love this story ......

I really hope I see more chapters to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Maybe a Different Category

Wow is there a LOT of anal play in here. I realize that it is a first time tale; and while I desperately wanted that to be my focus ... just so much anal. Maybe move it over to that category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was amazing, you are very talented and I do hope you continue to share your stories :)

mlcoop11mlcoop11about 2 years ago

Very nice fantasy story. One could even continue this. Like maybe the Martin's had planned this out all along. Like mentioned, Mrs Martin told Emma all this erotic stuff, add and Emma in turn told Mrs Martin things too. Add a girl/ girl part. A threesome even. My favorite section is how Emma begs, with a soft kiss. Idk about anyone else, but that's a total "OK sure." Any man turns that down..... well, you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written and erotically detailed

daveylock8daveylock89 months ago

Totally excellent, sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous