Emma's Graduation

Story Info
Saving graduation night for...
8.5k words
4.84
16k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of a teacher who saves graduation night for a favorite student.

Experimenting with flashback sequencing--please be kind!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:00 PM

Emma's 18-year old body hovered over mine in the twilight of her bedroom. Her dark hair fell down to frame her face, casting a shadow across her features so that only her eyes showed clearly, wide with excitement staring down into mine. Her knees were on either side of my hips, her slim thighs quivering with anticipation. Shadows played across her arms and shoulders as she moved above me. Her small, pale breasts swung gently just out of reach, pushed to one side because one arm ran straight down the center of her belly, holding my cock upright and sliding its glistening head along her slick, smooth labia.

"Do you want to be inside me?" she whispered.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped as she teased me mercilessly.

"Good!" she breathed as she lowered herself a tiny bit.

My cock slipped inside her about an inch and I could feel her tight core opening for me, the heat bathing my head and her juices spreading all around. It was all I could do not to grab her hips and thrust up inside her, but this was her game, not mine.

Her eyes widened as she felt the intrusion of my shaft and her lips parted in a soft gasp. I studied her sweet, young face as she carried on, entranced by the simple beauty of her features and thrilled by the lust and anticipation they conveyed. Her eyes closed halfway then and she bit softly down on her lower lip as she moved again, rocking from side to side before sinking down another few inches. Her body resisted, but then allowed me in thanks to the copious lubrication we were both producing. Three inches disappeared inside her in that moment and she froze once more, her belly fluttering and deep breaths causing her breasts to heave and shudder.

"Fuck, that's big!" she hissed, taking time to adjust to the feeling.

"I'm not so big...It's just you, babe...you're so fucking tight!" I murmured back, stroking her trembling thighs.

"Sweet talker!" she responded, her lips twisting into a wry grin.

She closed her eyes then and took another deep breath. Her hips rocked once again and her thumb and forefinger slid down my shaft, coating it liberally and then flattened out against my groin. I felt her thighs tense and then relax and her body thumped down onto me. We both arched our backs in bliss as my cock buried itself fully inside her and her sweet little ass came to rest on my thighs.

"Goooooooddd!" she moaned. "I'm so full!"

I grinned at her ecstasy and moved my hands to her hips, holding her in place so I could feel the fluttering deep inside her rippling along my cock. Her skin was soft and warm against my hands and I itched to caress every inch of her.

Once she had adapted to the feeling, her dark eyes opened and she looked down at me lustfully.

"I've been dreaming of that for so long!" she admitted in a throaty voice.

I kept grinning and told her, "I'm just glad we're here right now!"

My hands slid from her hips to her waist, pulling her forward onto me and she complied wordlessly, her taut belly coming down on me and the warmth of her breasts nestling against my chest hairs. As her elbows settled on the mattress beside my head, her lips found mine and she moaned softly as our tongues darted and teased each other. Still, I didn't want her to forget where we were, so I held her waist firmly as we kissed and nudged my hips up against her, spreading her legs a little wider and letting my groin rub against her clit for a moment before falling back.

She got the hint. She pulled herself up onto her elbows a bit more so that she could look into my eyes. Her dark hair fell around my face as well, creating a private little world of shadow where I could just make out the parted lips, the glint of dark eyes, and the flush of excitement. Her hips began to rock once more, caressing every inch of me that was inside her and I felt the long muscles of her back and core flex under my hands as she slowly fucked herself against me. Without raising up at all, she moved herself in small, gentle circles, exploring every angle of penetration and grinding her clit against my pubic bone with each motion.

I was in paradise, my cock buried deep inside a ravenous teenager's body. Her slim frame was lithe and hot under my hands as I stroked every inch that I could reach from the smooth flare of her ass to her shoulders. Her inner muscles twitched around my shaft every time she nudged her clit and a shudder ran through her body at the same moment a gasp escaped her lips. I smiled again when I saw her eyes were closed, a small wrinkle of concentration creasing the shadowy forehead above. It was a struggle to keep still, but I breathed deeply through my nose and let her set the pace. Soon her motions became more urgent and her breathing sped up.

"God," she moaned softly, "I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, babe...make yourself cum on my cock!" I whispered back encouragingly.

She didn't reply--she just ground herself harder against me for another few gyrations and then froze. I felt her muscles go rigid under my hands and her body clamped down on me five or six times, each throb accompanied by a rush of warmth between us. Only when that was done did she gasp and draw a deep, shuddering breath. Her body sank down off her elbows until her full weight was on me and I held her close and still while she recovered. Her face was buried against my neck and I heard small noises of pleasure trickle from her lips.

When Emma came back to the moment, she pulled her head up and looked directly into my eyes. She looked even more beautiful--her face flushed, her hair a little damp with perspiration, and her eyes darker than ever with emotion. Pushing herself up onto her elbows again, she kissed me softly on the lips and then paused.

"Did you cum?" she whispered.

Instead of answering, I grinned and grasped her waist firmly. Clearly, she was used to younger guys with no self-control! With a deft twist, I turned both of our bodies to the side and rolled us over so that she ended up on her back, her thighs spread wide around my hips and my belly just above hers as she laughed in surprise. My cock flexed inside her at the sudden stimulation and I pushed my hips down hard against her.

"No," I said firmly. "I haven't cum yet. In fact, I'm just getting started!" I added.

With that, I pulled steadily back until just the tip of my cock was inside her, then reversed course and drove myself all the way into her tight channel again. Her smile stayed in place, but a moan was my only answer as I began to fuck her in earnest, letting her feel the full length and width of my cock fill her up and then withdraw. Her fingers clutched my upper arms and her heels locked reflexively behind my knees.

"God, that feels good!" she moaned at last. "I love how you make me feel!"

"Emma..." I replied seriously, "you feel fucking amazing yourself, and I am going to fuck you every way I can think of tonight."

She giggled at the bluntness of my lust and her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me.

"Okay!" she laughed. "I'm good with that!"

I kept doing what I was doing for another few minutes, but then realized I had to keep my promise and try something else. I was also in serious danger of exploding way too early, so I figured a change of position would help delay the inevitable. Leaning down to kiss her, I let my weight fall onto my right elbow and turned sideways, pulling her leg up across my hip as I moved. This took some pressure off my arms and gave me access to more of her body as well. With a wordless grin, I resumed fucking her with shallow strokes while I kissed her face and caressed the full curve of her ass. My fingers could reach farther in this posture, so I let them trail down her crack, along her slippery pussy lip as it spread around my cock, and down across the back of her thigh. This last drew another giggle as I tickled a sensitive spot.

"How many ways can you think of?" she asked mischievously.

"I'll let you know," I promised sincerely, trying not to laugh.

What a woman! What an amazing night this had turned out to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:30 PM

This all started back at graduation. Her family was pretty messed up--a messy divorce during 8th grade had left her switching houses every few days. When I met her as a 9th grader, she was a cute, confused, and quiet girl. Only after a year of extra help and support did she open up about the anxiety and depression that were crippling her. I helped to activate the school's support systems, and before the year was over she was getting a handle on what she had going on.

I didn't see her much in 10th grade because of the pandemic--masks and part-time classes and remote schedules and such kept our communication to a minimum. Her junior year was almost back to normal, but she had gone pretty alternative in the meantime: her hair was dyed black, she had several piercings in her ears and nose, and she favored a modern emo look that did little to hide her developing body. She always had a smile or a wave in the halls, but we didn't talk much. I think it helped her to know she had a friendly face around, but who knows?

It wasn't until she was a second-semester senior that I had her in class again. In a group of non-AP track kids who found themselves roped into Environmental Lit, she was a standout--she had the background knowledge and awareness of the world to understand how things fit together. It was a pleasure to have her in class, and I worked with her after school sometimes to ramp her writing up to a college level in preparation for the coming years. During that time, we reconnected on a personal level and she let me know that she was doing well emotionally, but that her mom was pretty much out of the picture with a new husband and she was living with her dad. Since he was away a lot, she had her own car and a part-time job as well. She also shopped and cooked for herself, which I expressed admiration for--my own son wasn't doing as much in his multi-dude apartment and she was more of an adult at 18 than he was at 22!

Anyway, our relationship continued as a close teacher-student situation until the night of graduation. She had already told me her dad couldn't make it because of a business trip, which made me call him an asshole out loud. She laughed tolerantly and said it was okay. What really hurt her, though, was that her mother made vacation plans with her husband and their new baby for the week of graduation. Talk about being selfish! I kept that opinion to myself, but Emma knew I didn't like it and seemed to appreciate my sympathy.

On the evening of graduation, I high-fived her on the way in and clapped loudly for her walk across the stage. To be fair, I did that for a lot of kids I was happy to see graduating--I just felt it a little more for Emma since she had no one there. Since I hate crowds, I left the family milling-around time pretty quickly and headed for my car. As soon as I left the school, though, I saw Emma walking to her car, her cap, gown, and diploma tucked under her arm.

"Hey..." said as I pulled alongside her. "Do you have anywhere to celebrate tonight?"

The long pause said it all.

"Not really," she said softly, her hair hanging over her downcast eyes. "Everybody is in family mode or party mode, but I'm not really feeling either one so I'm just gonna go home and crash."

I don't know what possessed me; I really want to believe it was sympathy. I've been teaching long enough to know where the lines are, but this was such an awful circumstance.

"Do you want to...get some dinner or something?" I heard myself asking.

I immediately felt stupid for asking and I knew I'd crossed a professional line, but she seemed so alone. I was worried how she would take my sudden role violation. I rushed to explain myself.

"I mean...if you want to. We can meet somewhere. You know what? Never mind. I'm sure you'd rather just...go," I sputtered lamely as she stared at me wordlessly.

"No," she said in a soft voice, breaking my heart for the moment. "No...I mean I don't want to go. To just go. I want to go somewhere with you, Mr. Robertson. But...can we go somewhere...nice?" she whispered softly. "I'm pretty dressed up for once."

Her face turned up hopefully in the face of this new situation. The change in expression drew my eye, and then I couldn't help but take in the satin skin of her cheeks, the elegant curve of her neck, and the plunge of her neckline that vanished into the swelling curves of two surprisingly full breasts enveloped in satiny dark blue. Before I ogled her anymore, though, I looked back at her eyes and smiled.

"You do look beautiful!" I said simply. "And I would love to take you somewhere nice as long as it's not around here! Do you want to meet somewhere?"

Instead of answering, Emma walked around my car and tugged on the door handle. I fumbled to unlock it and she got in without a word. I couldn't stop myself from admiring the slim curve of her calves and a good part of her thighs as she entered, but my eyes were trained on her face by the time she sat down.

"Just go, please," she asked earnestly. "Drive us out of here. I'm so glad to be done."

My mind was whirling as I pulled away from the school. Where could we go? What the fuck was I doing? Why did she get in the car? Why hadn't I noticed how sexy she was? When I got to the end of the school access road, I remembered a quiet pub 10 miles north where I'd had dinner with the last woman I took out. It was far enough to be anonymous and also quiet and dark enough to be intimately alone. I spun the wheel and accelerated with sudden clarity. I was all in. Without knowing where the night would lead, I was going to take my former student Emma to dinner and celebrate an event her whole miserable family should have turned up for. She deserved that much at least!

Once we were underway, the awkward pauses vanished. We chatted about the ceremony, the bands that played, and the end of the school year--anything but her family or the strange situation we found ourselves in. It wasn't until I pulled into the pub's parking lot that she seemed willing to address the elephant in the car.

"I really appreciate this," she said quietly as she unbuckled her seat belt and turned to face me. "I know it's weird and all, but I'm really happy to not be going home alone right now."

I smiled in what I hoped was a reassuring way and considered my answer.

"Emma," I began hesitantly, "I'm glad to be here as well. I would hate to think that your graduation night ended on such a lame note, and if we can have a nice dinner, you'll have a much better memory of the whole night no matter how weird it is right now!"

She flashed me a quick smile and then lunged across the space between us to plant a kiss on my cheek. Her hair brushed my face and her perfume swirled around me as she pulled back, blushing slightly.

"That was really sweet!" she chirped. "Let's go inside...I've never been!"

I nodded dumbly and unbuckled my seat belt. She did the same and got out. Emma waited for me as I walked around to her side. Trying to make light of the awkwardness, I offered her my elbow in mock chivalry. She giggled again and laced her arm through mine, her free hand coming to rest on my wrist and her breast brushing my upper arm as we fell into step.

Once we got inside, it was only a minute before we were sipping our waters and looking at the menu. We chatted aimlessly about the decor and the other diners. There was a wine list beside me, so when the waiter came, asked about drinks, and told us the specials, I asked for a bottle of Spanish red that I enjoyed. Emma looked startled when he returned with two glasses, but hid it quickly and watched with enjoyment as he opened the bottle and let me taste before pouring. After that, he took our orders and left us alone.

"I could get used to this!" she said in a soft voice as she sipped her wine.

"And I could probably get arrested for this!" I laughed in response.

"Like I would ever tell!" she reassured me, leaning across the table to look into my eyes. "It just makes me feel like I'm suddenly an adult, you know? Dressed up, out to dinner, drinking wine...and you know what? I'm not your student anymore! I'm just a high school graduate who's out celebrating!"

"Well," I said earnestly, "here's to graduating...and to celebrating...all of that!"

We clinked glasses solemnly, then both of us snorted and giggled in response to the nervous tension. That made things easier, though, and we progressed from a shared appetizer to our entrees without any further awkwardness. It crossed my mind occasionally that I wasn't on a real date but here because I felt badly for a teenage girl whose family had left her alone on graduation night. It also crossed my mind that she looked young and beautiful and her family was out of town, but I tried to push those thoughts into the depths of my awareness and simply give her a happier night than she had planned on.

Neither one of us wanted dessert, so I paid the check and we sat at the table to finish the bottle of wine. Emma seemed to get quieter as we sat, lost in her thoughts. Finally, I had to ask.

"What up, Em?" I inquired in a quiet voice.

She looked up, knowing that I could tell something was on her mind, but hesitant to open up. She tried to smile, but fell short and just looked sad. She shook her head and summoned a small twist of her lips that looked more ironic than happy.

"Nothing," she whispered. "Can we just go?"

"Of course," I told her with a small smile in return.

A minute later, we were in the car. She had walked quickly ahead of me out the front door and I was worried about her, although I still managed to admire the quick twitching of her ass in its deep blue packaging as she crossed the parking lot. Once we were buckled in, I started the car and moved my hand to the gearshift. That's when she looked across at me and put her hand on top of mine to stop me.

"Just wait..." she said with quiet force. "Just wait for a second so I can say something."

"Whatever you want, Em," I replied.

I looked across at her and saw her take a deep breath and then shut her eyes. Her hand clutched mine even harder.

"That's the problem," she said in a quieter tone. "What I want is so messed up and I don't know what to do or to say and you've been so nice...and you've always been so nice to me...and I don't want to say anything stupid and make you think that I'm just some stupid high school girl who can't deal with her own...shit!"

This all came out faster and faster and when the last word escaped her lips, it was followed by a sob as well and her face clenched in misery before she dropped her head and hid behind her hair.

"Emma!" I said urgently, putting my hand over hers as it clasped me. "Nothing you could say could make me think that! I know how hard this must be, and I know how fucked up your family has been, and I also know that I just had an amazing dinner with a beautiful young woman who is definitely not stupid or immature. You've been dealing with your own shit for a long time and you've come a long way from where we started back in 9th grade! So say whatever you want to say. Nothing could make me think less of you."

I spoke emphatically to convey my sincerity and ended with that reassurance and a squeeze of her hand. Her eyes were locked on mine as I spoke and her features softened as my words sank into her consciousness.

"Okay," she said with more assurance. "I have to ask you a question first."