Emma's Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best night ever!" she murmured huskily.

I smiled without saying anything, then pulled out of her with one easy motion and lowered myself to the bed behind her. She scooted diagonally a little to make room for me and I draped my arm across her waist, my thighs coming up to touch the backs of hers. My cock was trapped happily against the warm skin of her ass and for the moment, I held her contentedly. I could still feel her heart pounding hard in her chest and her whole body had a sheen of perspiration from her recent exertions.

"Seriously," she whispered against my forearm as she kissed me there. "I've never felt so good in my life!"

"Same here, Emma," I whispered back, kissing her shoulder blade for emphasis.

My head was just high enough that I could see her smile broaden and she wriggled happily in my arms, her slim young body spooned firmly against mine in the dim light of her bedroom. After a minute of relaxation, though, she wiggled her ass against me and twisted her head to look at me.

"You didn't cum!" she said accusingly.

"No worries!" I said with a laugh. "I'm just taking a break!"

"Well..." she said in a condescending voice, "a man your age probably needs some rest."

That made me snort with laughter and prop myself up on one elbow. Running my hand down her arm, across her hip, and along the pale line of her thigh, I leaned over her, kissed her ear, and then looked down at her with raised eyebrows.

"You're the one who was all out of breath and sweaty a minute ago!" I murmured.

"That was your fault!" she shot back. "You...distracted me!"

We both laughed, and the motion rubbed her soft body against my cock, bringing it back to throbbing attention. Emma felt it grow and turned in my arms, shifting her body up so that her head rested on the pillow. I moved to fit her new position and stretched full-length on my side next to her. Even in the low light, I could admire her entire body laid out in front of me and I used my palm to caress her from breasts to belly to thighs. It seemed totally natural while I did that to lean down and kiss her. It started as a soft, almost tender kiss but as my hand roamed across her, Emma's excitement grew and her tongue began to tease my lips. The hand that was between us snaked down to grab my cock and squeeze gently on the shaft. When my own hand reached her thighs again, she parted them instinctively, opening herself up to me once more. Her hips arched up as I brushed across her mound.

"Fuck!" she muttered against my lips.

Because she was already slick and horny, I circled her opening for just a moment and then slid two fingers inside her, curling them up to brush her G-spot. Emma moaned and her head fell back, breaking our kiss. Her hand, as if on auto-pilot, continued to stroke my cock. My eyes traveled up and down her slender body while my fingers pumped into her steadily.

"Oh, my god!" she groaned happily. "That feels so good!"

I smiled and leaned down to suck her nipples for the first time, flicking each one with my tongue, biting them gently, and sucking hard before switching sides. She groaned and her breathing grew ragged again from the combined stimulation. After just a minute or two of this, her body suddenly twitched and a quick, sharp orgasm ripped through her. Her inner muscles clamped down wildly on my fingers and I held them still as she rode the wave of pleasure. For twenty seconds or so, she shuddered in her own private world of bliss. Gradually, her breathing slowed and her eyes opened--they were a little unfocused, but she turned and a loose smile crossed her lips. Her hand was still wrapped tightly around my cock, and as she came back to her senses, she began to squeeze and stroke it once more.

Suddenly, Emma's free hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me toward her.

"For god's sake!" she muttered, "Get over here and fuck me! I want to feel you cum."

Her eyes were dark with passion and her body was glowing with perspiration and eager lust...how could any man refuse? Planting my hands on either side of her shoulders, I lifted my body across so that my knees were between her legs. Her hands shot down immediately to grab my cock and aim it where she wanted it. Her legs lifted and her heels locked behind my thighs, pulling me into her as she pushed her ass up off the bed and impaled herself. Her hands then rose to my waist and urged me forward, pulling me into herself. With a deep moan of my own, I complied with her need and plunged all the way inside her tight body.

"Oh, my god, Emma!" I hissed excitedly. "You feel so fucking good and I'm going to fill you up right here on your bed!"

She smiled at the prospect and switched her grasp to my neck, pulling me down for a passionate kiss.

"Do it, Mr. Robertson...fuck me and fill me up!"

With no need to control myself, I quickly got lost in the sensations. My cock drove relentlessly into her depths and I held myself on just my knees and elbows so that my entire body brushed hers without weighing her down. Her thighs gripped me, her pussy clasped every inch of my invading cock, her nipples brushed my chest every time I pulled back, and her lips were never far from my own as I pounded her deep and hard.

"Fuck, Emma!" I moaned at last. "I'm about to cum!"

"Yessss..." she whispered back. "I want you to cum in me and make this night perfect!"

Again, who could refuse? With a few more frantic thrusts, I pinned myself deep within her, my back rigid, and my cock exploded, sending splash and splash of hot sperm against her cervix. She pulled my head close so that my face was buried in her neck and murmured her approval as I shuddered above her slim body and emptied myself inside her. When a dozen throbbing spasms had rocked my body, I let myself sink down momentarily, resting my weight on her hips and breathing deeply to slow my heart. She stroked my back and let me come down slowly.

"All good?" she murmured in my ear after a long while.

"Amazing!" I replied, rolling off of her and pulling her with me as I lay on my side.

My cock slipped out of her and we ended up face-to-face on the rumpled coverlet, our lower legs intertwined and each with one arm draped across the other.

"Happy graduation!" I said with a wry grin on my face.

"Thank you for making it happy," she responded more seriously.