Emma's Latex Bimbo Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure in her intensifies as she pushed a third finger inside, and the stretching is almost unbearable but oh-so delicious. Emma whimpered, but refused to let go of her body's sensations. Her inner bimbo voice screamed with excitement at this taboo exploration, urging her onwards to fill up every last bit of space within herself, to push the latex sheath inside to begin the complete rubber bimbo enclosure process.

Pausing briefly, panting and catching her breath, Emma reached for the anal lube again, marvelling at it's slickness and how it adds an extra level of sensual pleasure.

She gently massaged both of the sheaths with lube, ensuring friction free entry, and teased her dripping wet pussy, her labia swollen and sensitive, the lube increasing the sensitivity of her hardened clitoris ten-fold.

Applying more dressing lube she deftly began pulling up the suit around her waist, the silicone padding resisting initially as it bulges at her bottom cheeks, then with a sensuous sliding motion, pulled up over her peach shaped behind. Emma immediately felt the extra weight and sensed the addition of sumptuous curves.

At almost the same instance the front of the suit gently glided over her dripping lubed pussy, the slick and heavy rubber of the sheath rubbing her clitoris and glistening labia, a gorgeous sensation of warmth and stimulation enveloping the whole area. Pulling it to fit snugly, the pronounced bumps of the sheath rubbed her hardened clitoris even more, an intense sense of climax welling through her.

Eyeing the dildo with bimbo-induced excitement, she leant down to pick it up.

Emma took a deep breath, steeling herself for this new sensation, as she reached behind her and grasped the base of the shiny toy with one hand. She lined up the toy with the sheath tucked away under the sumptuous silicone padding and slowly pushed it inside herself.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed as she feels its weight filling every crevice.

The sensation was indescribable, as the thickness and weight of it filled her up completely. She gasped, her muscles tightening around the latex cock, writhing under its implacable presence. As the dildo pushed the sheath deeper, the ridges and bumps accentuated the feeling of mounting climax again. Desperately trying to keep going, with her inner bimbo voice pushing ever more for pleasure and salaciousness, she held back her orgasm, knowing there was more to come.

Only slightly aware of her surroundings, and enveloped in a new sense of bimbo-like awe and carnality, she gently teased the dildo from out behind, the sheath conforming and staying place. As the dildo slid out, a shock of uncontainable pleasure ripped through her hips, spreading through to her pussy, quivering in unbridled joy. Her muscles contracted again, the sheath in place.

Changing position slightly but still just standing, she teased the crotch of the suit with the dildo, the wetness under the thick latex accentuating it's hard form. Pushing her other hand down the front of the suit, she rubbed the wetness with hard strokes. Knees trembling and almost falling over, she steadied herself and teased the sheath inside her, crying out as she felt a climax again rising in her. Changing the position of the dildo, she teased the tip into the sheath, a feeling of fullness in her labia as she slowly slid it deeper. Never had she felt such an intensity of sensation in her pussy as the dildo filled her out, the sheath's ribs and bumps again accentuating and amplifying the waves of climax building up.

As the dildo pushed deeper, Emma felt a wave of absolute pleasure wash over her, clenching every muscle in her body. The sensation was indescribable and borderline unbearable as she succumbed to the ecstasy that only this latex rubber experience could bring. The sheath stretched and slid deep inside, as Emma carefully and slowly slid the dildo out, her pussy loosening.

Her body on fire with the sheaths in place, she reached for the shining lube again and gently applied an extra layer of shine to the whole of her lower body, now enveloped in the bimbo suit. Caressing and oiling her enhanced behind she turned to see her profile in the mirror, she'd been so preoccupied with the sheaths that she hadn't taken a look at her new curvy profile.

"Fuck. Me" "Fuck me" she moaned, her behind was now at least 3 inches bigger and deeper, a sumptuous sweep of flesh, tightly encased in latex. "This bimbo needs her ass fucking" she giggled, slapping it hard.

Wanting to complete the outfit she hurriedly applied more lube to her stomach, chest, shoulders and arms. As she rubbed the extra lube on her breasts, her nipples stuck out, erect and shiny. Feeling the weight of the silicone hang, Emma began, holding the silicone weighted implants to her own enhanced chest with one arm while she slid other arm into the sleeve, at the same time pulling suit up so that the silicone implant cups sat below her own implants. Her arm slid without friction out the end of the sleeve. The tight latex stretched heavily over her torso as she worked her other arm into the other sleeve, slowly teasing it down.

As she pulled the latex into place, the feeling of enclosure heightened, the heavy rubber squeezing and moulding to her body. Tugging the front upwards, her lubed breasts fought against the tight and thick latex, but extra lube and coaxing suddenly saw them sliding into the silicone undewired cups, Emma's nipples sliding against the latex, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

Now encased almost entirely in latex, her body pulsed with desire under the restricting thick rubber layer, the glistening black latex sending her mind into bimbo overload as she admired herself in the mirror. Staring back at her was a sight of pure decadent, salacious bimboness, the suit shinier than any other latex Emma had worn before. Wiggling her chest, giggling at the word FUCKTOY emblazoned across it, her own implants jiggled under the rubber, with the underwiring and extra silicone of the suit making a sumptuous outline, huge round breastforms jutting out. A more perfect bimbo shape Emma couldn't imagine.

"One last thing" Emma softly whispered to herself. She walked unsteadily back to the bed, her butt and chest swaying heavily, creaking and moving under the latex. She picked up the hood, twisting it in her hand. Her inner bimbo voice practically squealing in joy, her mind only wanting to have those fuck me lips pressing into her mouth. Unzipping the back of the hood Emma slipped it over head, the latex conforming around her skull and face. Suddenly all sound was muffled as her ears were covered in the thick rubber and she felt the latex tightening over face, fully sealing her as she pulled the zip closed. Her tongue flicking, she felt the full, plump bimbo lips pressing into her open mouth. Reaching up, her arm rushing against her huge chest, she felt the contours of her lips, suddenly overcome with an urgent need to suck a cock.

Glancing again at the oiled dildo she knelt down, her curves and enhancements again jiggling as she moved. Looking purposively at her reflection again, she did not recognise who was looking back at her. All she saw was a vision of black latex sluttiness, bulging lips and take-me eyes staring back.

"Fuck me, I am so fucking turned on right now" the bimbo mouthed at her as Emma fell into a trance-like state. The vision in the mirror picked up the dildo and began licking the tip as her other hand slipped between her legs, fingers slipping into her pink latex pussy hole. Emma looked on, transfixed, unable to move. She could vaguely feel something inserted into her, watching the bimbo in the reflection, as she handled another large dildo.

Emma whimpered as the fingers worked magic between her legs, expertly probing and teasing with a circular motion. Her body responding as she watched the bimbo in front of her rub herself and slide the huge dildo into her gaping rubber sheath.

Emma felt a hot surge of lust as she watched, unable to take her eyes off the image in front of her. The vision began to work the dildo inside and out, fucking herself hard with each stroke.

Her lips were full and swollen, her eyes wide with lust as she continued to pump the dildo in and out of herself. She was already close to orgasm when Emma finally snapped back into a vague state of awareness.

"Oh god," Emma moaned, feeling a surge of heat throughout her own body at the sight before her. "I want to come sooooo bad."

Emma moaned, feeling her body begging for release. She watched as the bimbo in the mirror brought herself to a fierce climax, grinding against the dildo with every muscle of her rubber-encased body until she finally exploded into an orgasmic eruption that shook the latex-covered body.

The vision in the mirror let out a deep, satisfied purr as her orgasmic contractions subsided, and Emma felt an intense wave of arousal wash over her at the sight.

Coming round, panting and sucking in deep breaths, her skin was flushed and bathed in sweat, infused with lube and the potent smell of rubber. Emma's mind slowly cleared and the realisation dawned that she had had her first bimbo-trance.

Unable to recall any specific details she slumped on the bed, exhausted, falling into a deep deep sleep.

12