The Delivery

Story Info
Amy signs up to a secret fantasy society as a joke.
1.7k words
4.33
7.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkG1971
MarkG1971
11 Followers

Note the below story was created as a fun experiment wtih NovelAI. About 80% is handwritten, the remainder generated by the AI. Enjoy.

Hoping that she had not made a mistake signing up to the SDS, Amy nervously answered the door to the loud knocking.

"Sorry for the delay. There was an accident on the highway," said a friendly young deliveryman. He handed her a box. "I'll need your signature here."

Amy sighed with relief. "Sure," she replied, "No problem."

Taking the box from the deliveryman, she placed it carefully on the hall table before quickly signing the paperwork she had been passed.

"Thank you," the deliveryman said, "Have a nice day."

Amy closed the door and stared at the large, brown box in front of her. There was no name or return address on the box.

"Hmm," she thought to herself, "probably something I ordered and forgot about. Again!"

Taking the box into the living room, she slid it onto the dining table, before carefully and methodically cutting the box open with a nearby scissors. Amy removed the bubble wrap and peered inside the box. The first thing she saw was a note attached to the top of a clear plastic bag. She removed the note and opened it. It read:

 Dear Amy

 Welcome to the SDS!

"Shit!" thought Amy, involuntarily taking a step back, before quickly catching herself.

"Haha, very funny guys!" she said aloud. The SDS had been a joke that her friends had brought up a week or so ago when they were out drinking. Supposedly, it was some some of secret group that would fulfill your every fantasy once you signed up. Crazy of course. But more than slightly tipsy, she had signed up for it later that night. This was probably one of her friends idea of a joke.

Amy opened the plastic bag and looked inside. Her eyes opened wide in shock. Laying in the bottom of the plastic bag was a brand new latex cat suit. The bag also contained a pair of high heel latex boots, a pair of latex gloves, a full head mask, a latex blindfold, a ball gag, and many many small locks.

"Oh my god," she thought to herself, staring at the contents of the box. How could anyone know? Ever since she had been a teenager, she had had this fantasy of being encased and locked in tight latex. But she had never, ever told anyone. Imagine the embarrassment!! Looking at the content of the box, she could feel her face flushing. But even amidst her mortification, Amy could feel something else. Excitement! And, yes, she was also feeling turned on by the black latex of the box contents.

But what if this wasn't a joke? What if it was all true? Amy could feel her heart pounding. The note had included a website and a password. Should she check it out? Of course she shouldn't, but of course she was going to. Quickly throwing the lid back over the box, she pulled out her laptop and quickly browsed to the website and entered the password. A short message appeared on the an otherwise blank screen.

Hi Amy!

We hope you like your new attire. In fact, we know that you will. But we also know that you may be a little reluctant to try in all on. And we want to help. So we are going to incentivize you.

Do you remember last week, in the shower? When you were so horny, that you played with yourself until you came? Of course you do. But what you don't know is that we secretly video recorded the whole thing!

If you do not wear everything that is the box we sent within the next 30 minutes, we will release the video of you masturbating to 12 different porn sites on the internet.

You may thank us later.

For now, start changing. The clock is ticking.

Below the text a timer had appeared, counting down from 30 minutes!!

Amy felt as if she was going to faint. How could they possibly know all this?!

It must be a joke. It must be.

But what if it's not?

Her mind was racing. Joke or not, she could not take the risk. Better wearing an outfit like this in privacy, than having a video available for every pervert on the internet. There was simply no choice. She had to follow the instructions. She had to wear every single item in the box!!

Amy quickly closed the blinds in the living room and illuminated only by the light from her laptop, started to strip her clothing off.

In the darkness of her room, Amy pulled the latex bodysuit out of the plastic bag. She had never worn latex before. She had always wanted to. Carefully stepping into the legs, she pulled the material up over her thighs and then her body. It felt so tight, yet seemed to have been coated with some sort of powder, so it slid easily over her body. The material was strong, but elastic and quicker than she thought possible she was encased in a perfectly fitting black shiny catsuit. Reaching behind her, she pulled the zipper up her back until it was closed all the way to her neck. The catsuit felt like a second skin. Amy felt so sexy in it. She could see her breasts outlined in the latex and her nipples were erect.

"This is crazy", she thought, "I've got a cat suit on, and I'm going to wear a full head mask, and whatever else might be in that box. But there is no choice. I have to do it."

Reaching back in to the box, she quickly donned the full head mask, gloves and boots. The mask she slid over the top of her head, but not yet over her eyes, she wanted to see for a while longer. The ball gag took a bit longer, there were all manner of straps and buckles, and the ball itself was so large she could barely fit it between her teeth. But finally, she was able to fix it into place, and complete the last buckle. She was done. Encased in latex.

Glancing over at the screen, Any was startled to see that the text had changed.

Well Done, Amy.

You look wonderfully fuckable.

But you have forgotten something.

Beneath it, the timer continued to count down. 14 minutes remaining.

"Shit," thought Amy, "what now!"

Tottering over to the box on her high heels, Any rustled through the paper, and quickly came across a another cardboard box, hidden inside the larger one. Ripping it open, Amy felt her jaw drop when she saw the box contents. Two large dildos. Remote control, vibrating ones at that. Resting in the box was another note.

Hi Amy.

Please add these to your outfit. One vaginal, one anal. Please make sure you insert them comfortably. They will be with you for some time.

"For fuck sake!" Amy thought, as she quickly lubricated the two dildos, before easing the first one into her pussy. Her pussy was already wet, but she quickly became even wetter as the fake cock slowly slipped deeper and deeper inside her. Taking the second quickly, she carefully slid it into her anus. The experience both slightly painful, and arousing.

Again, the text on the website changed.

Very well done Amy.

I hope you are enjoying the experience thus far.

Now for the final thing. In out package you will also find 10 small padlocks. Use them to securely lock your gag, catsuit, gloves and shoes on. Don't worry there is a key in the box as well.

"Shit!" Amy exclaimed behind her ballgag. Quickly, she started to apply the padlocks. First the ball gag, which was relatively easy. Then the gloves, which were awkward, but soon achieved. Then all the others. Soon she was locked completely in her latex prison.

Again the screen updated.

Well done Amy - We are impressed.

The timer beneath had now stopped with 2 minutes remaining.

Sighing in relief, Amy noticed the text update once again.

Some information for you.

Firstly, we control the vibrators in your pussy and in your ass. Very shortly we are going to show you what they can do.

And secondly, while there is a padlock key in the package we sent to you, it does not actually unlock any of the padlocks that are locking your outfit. You are totally trapped and under our control.

"What?" shouted Amy, voice completely muffled by the large ball gag. "Fuck, fuck fuck." Hobbling as fast as she could over the to the key on the table, she fumbled and struggled, but eventually managed to get the key aligned with one of the padlocks. It wouldn't even fit into the lock. Clearly the key was from a different padlock! She was trapped, completely and utterly!!!

Suddenly the dildos inside her, switched on. A powerful vibration started to assault her pussy and ass. "Oh my god!" she thought, "That feels... incredible." Soon, the dildo in her ass was vibrating her to the edge of orgasm.

Staggering back from the table, Amy tried to think. There must be a way out. A way to escape. But she could barely walk, her body was shaking under the assault of the vibrators, her knees started to shake and her legs buckle as the dildos continued to work her towards the edge of orgasm. She fell helplessly onto the floor.

Amy was lost in a sea of sensations.

The latex, tight around her body.

The vibrations, assaulting her body.

The dildo, pushing against her g-spot.

No way to escape.

Nothing to do but to give in.

To submit to pleasure.

To embrace the fantasy, the sex, the feeling of being helplessly fucked.

And finally, she came.

Harder than she had ever cum before. Her whole body shook with a massive orgasm. And then another. And another.

Amy was so lost in the sensations that she barely noticed the sound of the front door opening. The delivery man entered and walked calmly over to where Amy lay helplessly trapped and panting on the floor.

"Hello Amy. So nice to be meet you in person, again. We are going to have many fun hours together you and me. My latex slave!"

Lying on the ground, helpless, lost in a post orgasms haze, Amy could only look up into the eyes of her captor and unable to stop herself, she found herself silently mouthing the words.

"Yes, Master."

MarkG1971
MarkG1971
11 Followers