All Comments on 'Emma's Master Ch. 04'

by MK156

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m dying that there isn’t another chapter!!! I want to know what happened and what’s going to happen and everything! Love this so much!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have such talent. You've created a wonderful story and your characters have depth. You should turn this into a book. At minimum, please come back and let us know what happens to Emma.

bored_slorebored_slore5 months ago

Crying shame about no chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is chapter 5 ever coming?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please please get chapter 5 going & so on. I was praying & hoping it wouldn't end. Absolutely love it, amazing writing skills. Can't wait for more asap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very disappointed in Emma. For once I'd like to read about a strong spirited woman who doesn't fall for the captors until he gets on his knees to beg for her forgiveness. Too much to ask? Apparently so. Weak ass characters just piss me off. Should have made Emma board the train and flick a finger at Jack as the train pulls away from the station. Hate his smugness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Grab the wheel and crash the car. Pull a knife and stab the neck. Fork in the eye. Etc. Someone who's actually resisting illegal slavery has so many options. Author keeps trying to pretend Emma is strong and fighting her condition with everything she's got, but that's all horseshit. And the whole "these people are really powerful and cannot be defied" holds no weight when the people who catch her were robbing a grocery store. Armed robbery of small businesses is pretty much the last thing a powerful shadowy organization will do. High risk, high exposure, low reward.

It would make a lot more sense if Emma stayed with Jack because she had some kind of messed up psychological dependence on him and they had some kind of twisted relationship, except if that was what the author wanted to portray, none of it is shown in the writing. There needs to be a persistent conflict of thoughts and feelings where Emma's desire to leave is balanced by Emma's desire to stay.

Meg198321Meg198321about 2 years ago

Disappointed another chapter wasn’t written….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that you are alive and alright!!! I'd love to read more still this is an amazing ending you are truly a gifted writer and I hope that even if this story stays as is...that you continue to write. So real. Scary and intense. I know this is random. It's been like what 9 years and I doubt you'll read this. I guess people gave up on me and I wanted you to know that hasn't happened here. What you created with this story is magical. You are a writer who really embues the story with feeling and raw emotion in a way I've never seen before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know how many times I’ve read this series. I love it each time. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s been nine years since you last updated (so much longer than the time Emma and Jack have known each other lol). If you’re wondering if someone’s still interested in the story, yes I am and I’m sure a lot of people are very interested to read the conclusion to this wonderful story. Wherever you are, I hope you continue this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

I love this story. I've read it several times. I always hope the next time I come here the next chapter will be posted. I understand that life gets in the way or that muses fade. If you ever come back and post that would be amazing but if you don't, please know that this is one of the best stories I've read and I will always love it. Hope you are well, and that you are proud of this story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Waiting on the next chapter! Loved everything about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAAAPPPTTERRR!!

mittyfinchmittyfinchabout 4 years ago
Perfection

MK156 - your bright mind and the narrative you have crafted through Emma gives meaning and flight to feelings I didn’t even know I had. Your writing is artful and intelligent. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Write a book

I think if you would write a book out of this, it would become an international bestseller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bangs head on desk...

I really wish there was a way for users to mark unfinished stories so that new readers don’t start them and are left disappointed, too. 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please

Please just write one more chapter

g00dgirlg00dgirlover 4 years ago
Please Please continue this story

I know it's been years since the last chapter. but would you please write one final chapter to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue!

This story is amazing I've re-read it every year in hopes you add a new chapter.

Liztaylor66Liztaylor66over 5 years ago
:(

PLEASE continue this story!! It is so amazing and im so anxious to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If Jack steals Emma's breakfast one more time while forcing her to sit on the floor, I honestly hope she stabs him in the neck with a kitchen knife.

Jenna1913Jenna1913almost 6 years ago

Love this story. I hope you come back and finish it!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 6 years ago

Dear MK,

I have enjoyed this story very much and like other readers, would love to get more than just one more chapter. But with somebody absent for 6 years after promising a continuation, I am afraid, my fellow readers, that something serious has happened to the author as based on her writing and her last comment in 2012, she does not seem to be a person who would simply dissapear and leave her beloved story unfinished. Mk, whatever it is, if you are on this Earth or beyond it, thank you and best of luck!

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Sad this never finished like so many other stories On here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue!!!

This is amazing!! Hope you update soon

lonewildwolflonewildwolfabout 6 years ago
5 YEARS!

If this was a plot to make us wait like Jack and Emma then my gosh you WIN! Touche on yet again being clever.

I've come back to this almost all the time, I've never had enough of it. Its always saved on my phone. Somehow you've built such an intricate story thats so emotionally complex that characters have ran wild in my head. Waiting for that last chapter I've conjured up multiple possible storylines from their past and possible future.

This may sound dramatic but somehow these characters have triggered something in me emotionally. Which is what has made me so curious about knowing more of the back story and whatever it is that's in the LAST chapter!

I sincerely hope that whatever has stopped or delayed the posting of that chapter is for good reason and not because something bad has happened to you. Your writing is compelling and is simply a rare piece I have yet to find anything to compare it to.

We've waited this long and so I guess we will keep waiting because its worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To rude readers

You do not know the authors of the stories or what goes on in there real lives.and if you bothered to check this author was last on literotica in 2012. The people here writing stories do have real lives as well and we all know unpredictable shit happens in life. And if you to pathetic to realise it and bitch about an unfinished story your a first class loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY?

This seriously has to be the most inconsiderate writer on this site! To leave everyone hanging for just one last freaking chapter out does all the other asshats that lure in unsuspecting readers only to abandon them with never answered questions to never ending stories. I can only think of three authors who have legitimate reasons for their stories to be abandoned like this and unfortunately two of them passed away and the other was paralyzed. If you can't effing finish your story.. JUST DON'T START!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where is the next chapter I need it badly PLEASE

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerover 6 years ago
Anxious

Waiting for that chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crying

Waiting fo the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, great story. Come on, you have got to come up with one more chapter! Please!

"Just one more wafer thin mint"

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Emma?

Thanks for some wonderful writing ;) My only concern is the character of Emma, she appears to want to have the ability to make choices and be a woman but it's always so weak! I would of loved if she had been more of an individual as a woman she is so difficult to accept! Her inability to have any back bone is disturbing, I know she is a slave and that she appears to be in love with her captor but such a weak willed female character is hard to fall in love with! It's even difficult to see the non consent/reluctance ... I'm sorry I just wish that she was stronger then maybe I could of believed that this was a romantic story but it just feels mmmhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear MK 156

It has been quite a long time. Could you pls let us know whether you are considering posting a new chapter in Lit, or have you published your work somewhere else?

Your response would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

DC

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

This story was so beautiful that I cried.

You are an AMAZING writer.

HibouBleuMDHibouBleuMDover 8 years ago
One of my favorites

I keep coming back to this story, both to reread and to check for updates! The dynamic between the characters is addictive. Thank you so much, and please write more as soon as you are able! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wishing for more!

This is like the tenth time i have read this story i love Jack Emma and Marshall! I wish for that 5th chapter i was promised years ago I've been following since chapter one waiting daily for the next part i want q Master like Jack he is the person i base my sexual standards on if anyone ever See's this missing chapter five kik me ASAP!!

At Phoebe_whisper

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 YEARS

I wander whether we also have to wait five years to be reunited with Jack and Emma again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To MK156

"Hello everyone, I really appreciate all the feedback and I just want to assure you that yes, I am absolutely going to finish this. Real life and a need to think about this story a little more are delaying my posting anything right now so please be patient. I promise I am not finished.

-MK"

Alas, these words were written on 10/17/12. Not a word from MK since then.

Would love to read more from her (?). Either the continuation of this story or a new one. The writing is superb.

Hope that everything is all right in your life.

DC

shyhollyshyhollyalmost 9 years ago
1000 days???

Wow, that really puts things in perspective...that means I've been checking back on this story for that long! I'd love to see another chapter as well...or anything else by MK156.

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
1000 days

Today is a thousand days since we last heard from Jack and Emma. They are greatly missed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re previous comment

This is a story in the 'non consent' section!! I can never understand why people get upset and leave angry comments - read something from the romance section!!! I think this is a really well written storyline - would love to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm genuinely concerned for all of you who are getting off to this story.

The mere implications of this story disgust me. I read this from the beginning and I'm honestly not sure what I was expecting. This story bothered me so much it legitimately caused me to lose this as a kink. The idea of bdsm now makes me want to barf. This is rape. You are all masturbating to a story about a traumatized sex slave who is recaptured and abused by those around her. Sex slavery and human trafficking exists in real life and this "love" story is trivializing that. Jack is a rapist and we're supposed to root for this couple because he doesn't abuse her like the other "masters"? He rapes her every night. She had no when to go at the end and she goes with him out of necessity and it's supposed to be romantic? I always had a hard time believing that men hated women as a class, but this story and all of you who actively get off to this tell me otherwise.

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
I promise I am not finished.

Dear MK156,

This were your words back in October 2012. I hope your actual circumstances will allow you to continue this wonderful story.

NodgetteNodgetteabout 9 years ago
Where is the last chapter?!?!

This is, by far, the most well written story on this site. Free of cliches and stupid spelling mistakes, and hot as fucking hell. (Seriously, I'm on all the time, but I get off to this story in particular at least twice a month.). Wherever you are, MK156, you are very, very missed.

lonewildwolflonewildwolfover 9 years ago
MY FAVORITE STORY IN THIS ENTIRE SITE!

Can anyone suggest any similar stories like this or as awesome as this?

I need something to distract me while I wait for more of this!

please message me if you have any suggestions! ;)

lonewildwolflonewildwolfover 9 years ago
PLEASE FINISH AND WRITE MORE!

I've read this multiple times, I've lost count...I'd say a solid 50 times at least! I check daily in hopes of the chapter you said was coming almost 2 years ago!

Ive never emotionally responded to a story like this ever before, its so captivating and wholesome. Your so invested in the characters and this world. There is so much complexity and so many questions. You make readers question their moral compass. Your writing style is incredible. Please I beg you and I'm sure many would agree, please finish and continue this story! You set the story up in a perfect place in which leaves plenty of potential stories to be written! Im so intrigued by this world or "society" they seem to live in...who are they? How does the police know about the "nature of their relationship"? What his or her life was before she was taken...the first time they had sex...or how she escaped...Jack never had sex with anyone else when she was gone for 5 years? Was Jack's mother a slave too? Do the masters marry their slaves? How does Marshall fit into all this?....We want MORE! Prequels, sequels anything please!

Will forever wait for more if I have to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So desperate!

Someone needs to super nerd up the internet and find ML156 and demand an explaintion.... And another chapter. ;P.

(Jk, jk!!

kinda.....)

SylithSylithover 9 years ago
Intense, dominating, unyielding.

There isn't any acceptance for a free Emma in Jack's world. Yet. He didn't want Emma at first but then her spirit intrigued him. He tried to break away from his 'destiny' attending college but was drawn back. He's not offering her freedom at the train station but he appears to be asking Emma to compromise and accept his desire, affection, security and loyalty within the parameters of his role as master. Emma may never be able to accept - but again she might.

Slaves. Women...and Men have claimed strength and courage to accept their bonds and served masters well for centuries without in any way breaking - or diminishing in any way. It isn't the slave who loses respect by accepting their role, it is the master. Slavery is a warping, a violation of our humanity. Most slaves want to be free and a master who truly loves will free them. Then there is the aspect of this story that attracts us and excites our voyeuristic tendencies. Not to be confused with true slavery. Quite likely few readers can comprehend or empathize what slavery really feels or is (I can't) but Slavery and Sub/Dom play are mutually exclusive. I am drawn to the portrayal of possessiveness, dominance (not the same as domineering) and power demonstrated by Jack and the willing and unwilling submissiveness of Emma. Not because I want to be Emma, but because this story fascinates and arouses a sympathetic flight/fight response. My bent I suppose but it's also the crux of the question Emma and Marshall asked each other about their feelings for Jack.

It's seems wrong but statistically, women have been more willing to accept being dominated by men. Why? Is there a feeling, emotion, a want to be desired and loved which (lie or not) claims submission will bring us a glorious peace? ....that reminds me of a quote - the second part the tripartite curse of mankind from Genesis "your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you'' 3:16.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is a very well written story and it deserves a happy ending. Normally I hate the master-slave stories, because I do not appreciate lack of free will - if people choose that lifestyle freely, more power to them, but actually forcing someone into slavery to me forever forecloses the possibility that it would be a truly consensual relationship - you cannot undo the initial forcing, and I find it very disappointing when the authors goes the route where the formerly forced slave girl accepts her slave status and is happy with it. To me, that is the epitome of a broken person. However, in this story Emma is in no way truly submissive - if she were, she would not have this constant need to rebel and fight for her freedom. If she accepted her fate, she would become a very disappointing character. The only acceptable change in this situation would be for Jack to accept her as a free individual and focus only on belonging WITH and not belonging TO. Even if they'd have to keep up appearances for the neighbours, in private he could treat her in a more dignified way. Paradoxically, if he treated her as an equal, she wouldn't need to be running away... PLEASE write a resolution where she becomes free (and not by accepting slavery), whether with Jack or without him, I don't care either way, just please make her free!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic and Emotional

This is the fifth part I've read this, and the beauty of the last part still makes me cry. Very well written :)

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago
cant wait for the last chapter! 🎇

🎇 🎆 🎉

okayreallyokayreallyalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

This was so well written.

EveEdenEveEdenabout 10 years ago
The 5th Chapter

MK156 actually said and I quote "-----one more chapter to come....", even just knowing there is a final chapter kills me.

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 10 years ago
Hit the nail on the head evonna

Another chapter might have made this beautifully nuanced story campy and trite.

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Perfectly fitting as an ending.

Loving it still... I return to this amazing story every once in a while, as it is just so beautiful and stunningly written in its entirety (and of course, incredibly hot).

Having just read some of the comments, I have to say I never expected there to be a 5th chapter. When I started reading I just saw the 4 chapters and figured that was it, and it all ends perfectly fittingly at the end of chap 4, methinks.

I never got the feeling that we needed to know more about Jack, or Emma, or that the 5th chapter needed to be some kind of revelation - or 'pull it all together and finish with a bang' -type one. I don't think that would be in line with the author's style, which is very subtle and full of small beautiful nuances, details and revelations along the way. I think we know enough of everything we need to, it's all cleverly done. This is first class writing after all, with very little need for that "feel-good girly" -factor of the man showing love & 'despair over loved one' in various reader-satisfying ways (I of course would also love to read more about this couple, about Jack's thoughts on Emma at any point of their relationship, or Emma's absence / escape etc. etc. girly stuff, but completely understand that this may not be what the author intends / prefers or is in line with the style).

We know Jack wanted to live a different life, away from Grady Park, but had to return. The reason doesn't really matter. We know he loathes Grady Park. We know he didn't want a slave, but took Emma, perhaps when he realised he didn't want this girl brutalised by Leon. We know he's been climbing the rungs of Grady Park's hierarchy, and as a result, is now able to keep Emma for himself alone. His words and actions make it clear what he felt when she ran away, and what he feels for her now.

The way I see it is that he feels he's stuck where he is for now, but that he's making the most of it, he's working his way through the organisation, so that at some point, he'll be the man in charge, and can do whatever the hell he likes, and will be able to offer Emma a life of freedom, with him. Or, he's working hard in Grady Park, so that he has enough money, influence, protection and immunity, to leave it all behind and offer Emma the life of freedom she deserves, with him. He's too possessive, in love and needs her too much to let her go, as he is also aware she is unhappy without him. I'm getting the feeling Jack's only now become aware, after her return, that she is an intelligent person, and not just a vulnerable, naïve, silly little girl (the Occam's razor etc.), and I'm guessing he will be more aware of her needs for self-development, education, intelligent reading material, conversation etc.... but then I'm always imagining a happy ending, where everything is peachy, so I may be biased :)... I do feel that the two come to a new understanding at the end of chap 4, which changes the way they view each other.. Jack opening up to her will allow her to open up to him etc.

Beautifully done, MK. An amazing, powerful story. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This has to be one of the most compelling, interesting and incredibly appealing series of stories I've ever read, here or anywhere. I can't tell you how I admire your writing skill, and how much I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter in Jack and Emma's lives. You've brought them to life so vividly, I'm absolutely fascinated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Is there more? I really enjoy the story and characters. I`ve read the story through many time I can`t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

thank you for sharing this story !

at least 200 views at these chapters belong to me , at my darkest hours I keep coming back for a quick read just like I kept going back to my Master a long time ago .

Nowadays after numerous "escape attempts" I seem to have a better understanding of where I belong and well there is so much more light ...

a very grateful fan of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hello?

Where's the other chapter?!?!?!? Please I'm begging... Write it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuation?

It's a really good series that I and others would love to see finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
COME ON!!!

I've reread this so many times. You're an incredible writer. And I need more Jack and Emma!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did you write yourself into corner????

Why no up date in over a year? Writer's block? If you can't write a satisfactory ending than start back at the beginning. How did Emma's and Jack's relationship begin? This could be the perfect interlude to flashback to the start of their relationship, how it began, and how Emma escaped him the first time. If you start back at the beginning perhaps the ending will have new inspiration.

shyhollyshyhollyover 10 years ago
Not sure which is worse...

....leaving us hanging, or putting "---one more chapter to come..." Seriously!!!I It's been a year, I'm guessing there are NO more chapters to come!!! Boo, to leaving stories abandoned...

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
At last !!

I have posted on every book site going trying to remember where I read this brilliant story .Never dreamt it was a Lit story .PLEASE publish it so I can keep it safe for good .Best story on here by far !! Adding to it would just be the fantastic as that's why I was searching to see if you'd brought out a second "book" .

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years ago
Hi

Sorry to be a pain but I was wondering if you could post if you will finish this or not. I feel like a weirdy checking every other day to see if you have updated. I love this story and your writing is brilliant. Could you maybe just post if you plan to continue so I don't have to keep checking. Or post if you are seeking out publishers for a book and what name you will be writing under. I would happily pay for your work. - thanks for the beautiful story - Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck???

She couldn't get on the train because she belonged to him? More a case of Stockholm's syndrome then anything else. Still waiting for her to murder the SOB

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
waiting

What happened... this was one of the first stories I read on this site and I loved it, gotta know how it ends

hisslutbabyhisslutbabyover 10 years ago
Continue Please

I've enjoyed reading your story. Please start writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish.....

I really like this series and it would be nice if you finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow.

Please please please write another. Out of all I've read this is my favorite.

haras0477haras0477almost 11 years ago
loved it please continue

I can't wait till you have the time to finish. I know life can delay some of the writers on this site and I respect that but that doesn't stop me from wanting more. Please don't stop and leave us hanging the story is worth finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please write the last chapter !

i wish i could find a master like him ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

What happened--why did you stop writing?

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 11 years ago
please please continue!!!

You just got yourself a top 3 spot on my favorite stories!

After the first chapter I considered giving up on the story, not because it wasn't well written (your writing is amazing) but I just don't like when the Master is cruel and at first Jack seemed to be one of those. I was so wrong and I am so happy that I kept on reading, you have managed to create a perfect and lovable antihero, there is no doubt that he is her Master but it is also obvious she means so much more to him than just a slave.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really hope you finish this!

I love this series and I really hope you decide to finish it! I have read these a couple of times now and it is one of my favorite stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please! please come back. please

please finish your story. i beg of you. and yes, write more stories for you are talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Published?

Hi. I love this story. I was wondering if you have anything published. I think everyone who is a fan would pay for your work. It is wonderful. Thanks- Tatum

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Love this story - please continue

This is a wonderful story and it has so many possible outcomes....however I would love to see how you intended the story to unfold. Please continue....I am hopeful you will since you recently updated your profile. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish the story. please!

i beg of you, finish your story. i also wonder if emma will have a child by jack since the story does speak of people being born into the business.

silent__angelsilent__angelalmost 11 years ago
Just wondering about last chapter

I've been into this story when I saw it around Christmas last year. I was hoping that the last chapter mentioned at the end of this one would be soon coming. Just wondering if you had any intention of finishing it up. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please keep writing!

I love this story so much, I have read the series a few times now, and I can not wait until for the next part of the story! You are amazing and a spectacular author! I saw someone urged you to consider becoming a published author and I couldn't agree more! Keep it up, you've got a great thing going with lots of giddy fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please give us more

I echo redwolvs comments. When is the next chapter coming

redwolvsredwolvsabout 11 years ago
Love it

I just read all the chapters..... And I loved it ..just wondering if u were going to write that last chater..::

sharongscssharongscsabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Please send a message out when the final chapter is going to be finished cant wait loved the story definitely up there in my top 10 favourites. Keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have a question.. What happens when a Dom falls in love with the Sub? I feel that the non-consent storyline ends immediately and even if the sex scenes do go on, it becomes role playing instead. For the very same reason, this story has come to its natural end. I truly love and enjoyed the writing. It was imaginative and engaging while it last. Thank you so much MK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

You should honestly consider becoming an author and write novels like this. They're really good and the story line is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lost

I read the first story and thought no I am not going to like this. I continued onto part two and couldnt stop reading to see how it would work out. Part of the way through number three I had to stop reading and go and do something else. When I came back to finish reading it I couldnt find it, I looked and looked thinking I knew the name of it so why couldnt I find it. After reading some other stories I finally came across it and was so excited that I read it from the beginning again and have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I am guessing you are not writing any more of it because you don't know where to take it. Some will be disappointed if it ends with him going with her and admitting that he loves her and others that she goes back with him to ???. I am content with not knowing but I would like you to keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please finish this!

This is one of the best stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm in with with these two and need it to be finished! Please, either finish or update so we all have some kind of closure with these two.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finish

Maybe SOMEONE will finish it!! It could have easily ended right there, but I think the author had something else in mind. I like to think he went with Emma for once. It's obvious he is in love with her and she him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm dying to know the rest of this story! I've been checking back every month since December! Please finish or post some sort of update. We're all waiting :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please post more! This is one of the best written and most intriguing stories I've read anywhere. It would be such a shame not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wishing for more...

A+ work. Anxiously awaiting more/an update.

siljelekersiljelekerabout 11 years ago
I absolutely love this story

Please please please write more!! I love it!! (And I read 250 adult romantic fiction books last year, but this is among the top 10 I've read!)

evillizaevillizaabout 11 years ago
I guess you gave up?

I wish you would add the last chapter... I know story development can be difficult, but I think you are close to a resolution here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
...only one more ... there could be so many more

You have not posted in some time and at the end it says one more chapter. I hope that there are more. It would be great for some back story of the first years they were together. The viewpoint of Jack when he learned Emma had gotten away. What was the last straw for her? Did Jack follow a trail almost finding her or never get close at all? I would love to know

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous