All Comments on 'Emma's Night Out'

by upthedump

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Why Say Anything?

Standard run-of-the-mill cheating wife story. She got laid really good, obviously her husband won't ever match up to what she had, so she'll be doing it again and again. Dumb hubby won't catch on, she can have the other guy's kids, whatever. Completely commonplace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
No heat, no seduction!

Run of the mill cheating wife story. Little too much fixation on the main characters breasts. Needed a lot more heat and seduction.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
Just fine...

It's not the greatest story ever told, but that's rare as it is.

I find those other two remarks strange. People always complain about cliches. Here we have blacks that are the same size as whites. The lover and husband seem to be the same size. The husband hasn't come off as dumb. Maybe some of the commentators just don't like the genre.

She had a few doubts, the lover had a past and feelings about why he was attracted to her. It's the motivations that make the story after all. I give points to any story that doesn't put the sex on the first page.

I'm not saying there should be a part 2, maybe later. But since it's a 1st entry I wouldn't put all the eggs in one basket.

Complaints aren't much. The 32f size might be a bit much, and her clothing description somewhat reminds me of an Easton Ellis novel. I would've liked the inner thoughts of even more characters. Christine and Steve for one, maybe a few pov sentences during the car scene.

Other than that, it's decent stuff.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Why not write a story?

A totaly unbelievable piece of trash. She is just a slut looking for an excuse.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
read it again...

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but after reading it a second time I couldn't help but change my vote a little. Most of my comments still stand, but I appreciate it a little more now. I wish there were more levels, I think I'd go up to 85 or 90 now, but since I can't I'll just round up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Emma shoulda stayed home

Sorry to disagree with 'Mr. C' but this story really is pretty lame. How does a woman go from 20 years of fidelity to cheating wife with such little provocation? Not a likely scenario. I do have to agree with 'Mr. C' on two points: the bust size of 32F which is just as ridiculous as the body of this story; and there should indeed not be a part two, as part one was one part too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
?

Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another unreal story

i agree with other comments, how can a woman stay faithful for 20 yrs then cheat so easy, and stupid enough to do it right down the road from her home. You get a big 00 on this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hobby

You should find a hobby that you can actually do instead of wasting The readers time. BOOOOOO!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
superb story

excellent job capturing the mind of a self-justifying cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh dear...

She started out by being a somebody. A somebody worthy of respect. Then she became a nobody. An everybody. Just another fucking slut, cheating loser. Destined to end her days alone or miserable or both. And in the end for what?For fuck's sake, is this suppose to be entertaining?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
something more

she went over the edge on a suspicion. apparently. her latent desires got the best of her, and if justice, james will give emma the chance to explore those impulses whenevershe wanted, wherever, and she can be self sufficient too. i suspect she'd have the bigger surprise in their conversation

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ugh

finish it

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
faithless wife

So we have a hard working couple that have lost some of their spark. A pretty common situation. We also have a jerk who is spreading rumors that the wife suspects are lies. So rather than find out the truth the wife's reaction is to get even over something that she has doubts is even happening. What a prize she is. A common destructive theme in many LW stories is that the wife, when confronted by some situation, never turns to the husband to figure out what is going on. They just act out of suspicion often seeking retribution for something that never happened. I would argue that a woman that acts this way is really just looking for an excuse to fuck around. Well, this one got what she wanted. Now she should get shown the door.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

because late 30s = old hide

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
WHY?????

An otherwise good solid marriage DESTROYED for no reason! Out of viciousness and envy on the part of the guys involved and stupidity and lack of trust on the part of the wife, a relationship is thrown into the sewer and washed away with all the other filth. A husband betrayed, a child's home life turned upside down and a marriage that could be as loving as it had been in its beginning ruined beyond repair. Bob, Alex and yes, even Emma should be flogged!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
A lot of detail in unnecessary places, little in critical ones

Sweetie's 'instant' comradeship with Christine was uncharacteristic and weakly explained. Her belief in Bob's accusations needed at least a little support, such as an innocuous incident involving Hubby that could be misinterpreted. What The Fuck was the part about the 'studs' working late, then dropping into a pub before going to a date at which they're already late? The seduction at the bar was about as conflicted as I can imagine without Sweetie just saying 'fuck it!' and going home. It is also hard to imagine that an experienced woman could find 'back seat' sex to be that overwhelming!

I agree that the real story begins when she enters the house drunk with cum in her hair (all her hairs!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she went out and cheated

there was no proof or background on any validation of the hubby cheating and besides if there was get divorced first or your no better than the other person.

if that was my wife and she thought i cheated and fucked someone she would be out of the house. I would DIVORCE her no exceptions no reason. She let another man fuck her we would be done forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Burn the skank!!

What a skank! She needs to be put on a street corner to become the whore skank she wants to be. Then catch every thing sexual transmited, especially AIDS and die an agonizing horiable death. Right after the husband marries a perfect 10 and become stinking rich. Let her see what she gave up for a dick befor eh dies. Hell maybe tortured to death for weeks maybe months before she is let die. Make he beg to be put to death. Every time she thinks it is over pull her back, heal her and start again. Cheater's derserve nothing bet pain!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope husband kicks her ass out

if it was my wife and came in at 2am like that i would throw her out the fucking window and lock the doors. Divorce her cheating worthless sorry ass.

what a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
for the guys

if you fuck a married woman you deserve to be punished as well hopefully he cuts their dicks off and shoves them down their throats.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Open season on players and sluts

Hopefully both Emma and Alex are in the crosshairs of her husband's wrath. May they both rot in hell.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

just another cheating piece of shit cum dump whore living off a hard working husband so she can turn into a cum slut.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MAYBE SHE CAN USE THE OFFENSIVE SYNDROME

the defense one is a definite no-no. TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
My Gosh, this is ridiculous...

Everything I read lately is nothing but half a story; NOTE TO AUTHORS...if you think it's cool to write a story with no end it's not!!!!!!!! It's nothing but BULL SHIT...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong question

You asked the wrong question at the incomplete ending to your sorry story. She should have asked if James last words to her would be "I want a divorce from your cheating slut ass."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical

You have to realize that the author is british. You will be very hard pressed to find a brit author who knows how to write on here. They all seem to have the mentalityof a 9 year old. They believe that they can come up with a story and they get sidetracked and stop it with a question. They should all just get a different section of Literotica called "Poorly written stories with no ending written by brit authors". They are so into being cuckolded themselves in real life that they do not know how to write a story about a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ok the have lots holes and problems. But why do all these authors, using the term in it most formal style, quite just when the tension and plot are at the peak?

"It is December 6 1944 and the men have loaded into the landing craft. The end"? Finish to fucking 'story' or don't post! We know he will be a WCAA, he is British after all. Just finish the story before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Goodbye

What else is there to say?

jezzazjezzazalmost 10 years ago
What a whore.

No, sorry, a faithless slut. There is absolutely nothing redeeming in her behavior at all. Just a lack of respect for anyone.

She's an absolutely despicable human being and frankly, I'd quite like to see her getting what's coming to her. And that Alex prick too.

By the way, I'm British too. Is everything I write crap too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sadly

sadly the story was never finished :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wonder why everybody says the story is unfinished. The story told what it was supposed to tell, No need to read about her divorce details. This is cliterature, not a novel.

And I prefer any story that can get its point across without being 10 pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's it?.........AGAIN?

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? 3 pages of words that don't mean a fucking thing because you didn't bother to even try and finish. God, I wish I could charge you assholes for wasting my time! 1 fuck star, asshole. Damn I wish I could give you a negative score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the story

Any dander you could actually finish a storyline completely?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

It's so funny reading these stories, she gets so pissed off then does what she's mad at him for.... no communication ....... wierd. Still enjoyed the ride though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
and...

In the dump...I realize these stories are fantasy but a 32 inch around torso with F cups is a bit of a stretch.

What is there to explain except that husband now has lifetime free pass.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Wow

Tits On A Stick Massive Bassoongers (can't spell ) She's nothing but a " Big Bore Whore, Big Hole Mole, Loosie Lucy, Crater cunt cavity behind a Big cunt Front, and she can deep throat a Boat, and She's a big slack fuck because she can take a Big Mack Truck, and last but not least She can Vaginal Rub a Nuclear Sub (a huge submarine) Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My guess is

James never spoke with her again, even at the public, very public, divorce hearing. And after she killed Bob and Alex and went to prison, James sent her an invitation to his wedding

katibkatibalmost 6 years ago
Where's the Ending?

Nothing but a rather boring description of sex between a cad and a woman bent on adultery At least the author could have continued and given us the emotional reaction of the cuckolded husband. Without that, What is the point of the story?

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Up the Khyber!

upthedump

A few observations if I may. All well written stories usually have some sort of plot..even those supposed to be erotic. Your tale relied solely on two unfounded emotions; jealousy and revenge on Emma's part. Yes you did provide graphic descriptions of fucking, but they tended to be somewhat pedestrian and not really erotic. The two female characters came across as two scrubbers who would fuck anything with a pulse. The two chavs they fucked were without any redeeming traits.

You introduced the fucker who made up fictitious gossip about James. But that strand went nowhere. You had James who was rewarded by his slut wife with baby sitting duties. Again, a strong potential story thread left untended. The technical writing term for these shortfalls is sloppyness. It read to me that you were very eager to get to the graphic sex content that you skipped over some potentially significant plot directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Simple

I'm sorry, I'll be gone in the mornin before you can have me served. Your attorney can find me at work, where you can embarass me in fron of my friemds, will suffice.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago

A story that could have had much potential...only to be squandered by a confused plotline. The slut wife's primary motivation for fucking around was her hubby's apparent cheating. However, you did nothing to add any backstory to allow your readers to determine whether she was in fact justified in seeking payback. Maybe it's me but I found the last descriptive image of the slut wife making her way back home wearing the cum stained clothing not the least bit erotic. Tawdry and not especially erotic.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

This is 16 years old so little or no chance of it being finished. She didn't verify the allegations before taking her sluttish revenge. The story could have grown if the b who spread the allegations got some punishment. What did she feel when she found out the truth? What did her husband do when he found out what she had done? So much left unsaid. I think all the author wanted to do was get to the sex and leave it there. 2 stars

bassraybassrayover 2 years ago

one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story itself, but not knowing if she was being cheated on put her in the wrong. It made her the cheating spouse, and I don't know enough about the law in England, but it could cause the loss of her child in a divorce. She basically threw her marriage away on a fake rumor. Unless her husband is a cuckold, if she tells him about what happened (car sex) will probably throw her out.

Very disappointed that the author didn't finish the story with a part 2. It would have closed up the many holes and questions the reader has. Maybe one of the greater writers, like Saddletramp, or Finish The Damn Story (FTDS), or Klaximos or someone else could take a stab at trying to finish the story. It's old enough that those writers would/could pick up the challenge and do a proper ending for it. I give a 3.5 because it's not done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another hoe struck by the martian slut ray, and only based on lies told by a proven sleazebag.

Disappointing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Basically, it was a “Penthouse” story. Besides just a sex story, no character(s) information. Wrong category. Glad writer disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If some of the husbands true friends had informed him of his wife's cheating ways . He could have taken her on a long vacation or Divorced her cheating ass . This is a good story but I did not care for the ending

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Just say that old devil made her do it, hubbie will understand - won't he?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No ending. I rally dislike these unfininished s

tories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous