Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started using it half a year ago, and I was very impressed. Bitchcunt was squealing like a pig that got poked when I used it on her. It was music to my ears! She came so many times I thought I was going to have to buy a new mattress because it was soaked!"

Emma was already deliciously tight, but if what John said was true, and he could make her virginally tight... then the violation of her sore asshole would only heighten her sexual submission and increase her painal pleasure!

Scott was contemplating this as the waiter arrived with their food. The food and drinks were set down in front of both men, while the cumbowls were set down in front of their slave wives.

Scott reached over and unbuckled Emma's gag. He set it down on the table, still looking at her and imagining her in the throes of orgasm, cumming helplessly while he forced his thick cock into her virginal asshole. Not only that, if it worked, Scott could do it again and again, reliving the joy of breaking open a tight hole and establishing his dominance over it repeatedly. Emma would never be able to forget who was the one who split her ass and cunt open!

Emma was panting, flushed from the exertion of trying to stay still while her holes were being pounded. No doubt, her cunt and her ass were aching, made worse by the fact that Scott hadn't given her any lube for her sore shitter.

He took pity on her, turning off the seat. She slumped slightly, grateful for the reprieve.

John had already started cutting up bits of his chicken chop. He dropped the cut up pieces into the bowl of fresh cum, probably from one of the waiters who worked the restaurant, or from a cum parlour somewhere in the city, then pushed it towards Carla. She wasted no time in pushing her face into the bowl, chasing the bits of cum-covered chicken with her tongue.

Scott followed his lead. While Emma had eaten like a dog in the safety and privacy of their own home, he had never had the opportunity to exert his ownership over her in such a public setting aside from their wedding where he pierced her clit in front of all their family and friends.

He cut up the salmon on his plate and put it into the cumbowl, pushing it towards Emma. Her face was pink from embarrassment, and she was evidently struggling against her conservative upbringing that told her disrupting a dining setting like this was rude and unacceptable.

"Go on, fuckpuppy, eat," Scott pushed it closer still. Emma looked at it, then at Scott, trust in her big blue eyes, then slowly bent her nose to the bowl. Scott patiently held it at an angle for her so that she could get at the cum-covered salmon easily. He used his free hand to lazily spear some of his own food and eat it.

Emma finished her food quickly enough, and was hungry enough to try and lick the entire bowl even if she wasn't that fond of cum from unknown sources.It was something that she would have to get over quickly because one of the key parts of a healthy submissive wife's diet was cum, and lots of it. It signified her submission to men, especially her husband.

In the past, it would have been difficult for a single man to produce enough cum to fill a bowl. However, modifications in the food humans ate meant that most men produced at least half a bowl of cum each time he ejaculated. This could be increased by two or three times by taking over the counter pills available at any pharmacy.

And if a man couldn't produce enough cum for his wife, there were always cum parlours, who collected emissions of any willing man, sterilized them, and then stored them carefully in freezers. Anyone could order a gallon of the stuff via the websites. Scott had ordered two, to be kept in the fridge for Emma's daily meals when he wasn't at home.

Most restaurants that offered cumbowls might use these parlours, or cum substitutes, which were nutritious fluids that were designed to look, smell, and taste like cum. Emma much preferred the cum substitutes, but Scott would work on it with her until she could swallow the cockjuice of any man without flinching.

Scott flagged down the waiter again.

"Another cumbowl for the fuckpuppy please," he said. The waiter nodded and went off.

"I really have to thank you for telling me about this place," Scott said to John "I think I'm going to become a regular here!"

"I come by here every month. It's a little pricey, but the experience is worth it and bitchcunt absolutely adores it." This was said with a hard tug on Carla's nipples, which made her squeal and squirm.

The waiter came back with a fresh bowl of cum. This time, Scott pressed the rim to Emma's lips.

"Don't swallow, fuckpuppy," he warned. Emma opened her mouth obediently and let the warm cum trickle into her mouth. Scott pulled it away. Emma kept her mouth tilted up and slightly open, showing the white liquid on her tongue.

"Gargle."

Emma gargled the cum in her throat, bubbles rising up to the surface and popping.

"Swish."

She closed her lips and swished the cum around her mouth.

"Swallow."

Emma swallowed twice, the musky fluid sliding down her throat, leaving behind only the bitter taste. She opened her mouth and showed Scott that there was nothing left.

"Good fuckpuppy," Scott praised her.

They repeated this a few more times until the cum was all gone. Then, Scott picked up the gag and replaced it in Emma's mouth. He started the chair's fucking mechanism again then turned his attention back to his food.

It was a good meal, Scott mused. His lovely wife was immobilized, helpless to stop the harsh violation of her ass and pussy. Two sweet young holes that belonged completely to Scott and were his for the fucking. Perhaps he was biased, but amidst all the women being fucked in the club, he thought Emma was the prettiest, most submissive, and the loveliest.

He was truly lucky to be able to sit down to a good meal like this while watching his wife squirm in discomfort on the cruel seat.

The best thing for him, and perhaps the worst for her, was that he had not given her permission to cum and her education at Clarkson had conditioned her to only cum when a man gave her leave to do so. This meant that even if she was painfully aroused, she wouldn't cum unless Scott said so. The only time she wasn't able to hold back was on the HoleGaper3000, but Scott had plans for her further conditioning.

It seems like Carla was the same way. John had started up her seat too and her caned breasts were heaving from the effort of holding back her orgasms. Her gag was back in place and the two men were definitely enjoying the sight of their submissive wives impaled and struggling not to cum.

John sipped his coffee languidly, smiling as Carla whimpered around her gag.

"Don't be alarmed if you hear her screaming tonight," he said to Scott conversationally "I'm going to tighten that ass up and then plow it open at least three times by the time the sun comes up."

Scott snorted into his wine.

"Likewise," he said, offering his glass for a toast. They clinked their drinkware together again, and then drank as their wives suffered.

12