Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma and Carla get fucked raw in the ass.
4.7k words
4.41
50.6k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkbugs
kinkbugs
682 Followers

Obligatory disclaimer: This is a work of pure fantasy where women magically don't get torn anuses from rough anal sex. I do not condone rawing your wife's asshole to hell and back.

*****

Emma was sure that her eyes were glazed over by now. Sweat was dripping from every pore of her body and her hair was plastered to her body. Her holes felt like they had been fucked with sandpaper with how sore they were. She was trembling so hard, that when Scott finally went to pay the bill and came to unlock her ankles, she had forgotten how to stand.

Scott carefully lifted her from the cruel seat as John did the same for Carla. Carla was evidently more used to such sexual torture because she was able to at least stand. Scott was treated to the sight of Emma's sweet teenaged holes leaving the dildos with a loud sclorping sound, and both front and back holes gaping open from the assault.

John left Carla's ankles uncuffed, giving her enough slack in her clit leash to stumble along behind him.

Scott had to massage Emma's legs a little before she could stand.

"Hold on a little longer, fuckpuppy. Gonna fuck you so good later," he promised. Emma trembled in his arms, leaning against him heavily as he guided her to the counter.

The swinging of the weight of the leash on her clit made more tears fall from her eyes. It was too much, she was too sensitive!

Scott kept an arm around her as he reclaimed her cloak and fastened it around her shoulders.

Carla was giving her a very sympathetic look. John spanked her tits roughly, then fastened her coat around her too.

"I'll see you at home, neighbour!" John said, leading Carla away by her clit.

Scott carefully led Emma out of the restaurant towards the car. His poor wife was so overstimulated that every step made her cry harder. It only served to stoke the lust in Scott's belly.

As before, he had to carefully lift her and guide her sore holes onto the special car seat. Her whole body was wracked with dry sobs at the thought of the drive home. Emma was sure she wouldn't be able to survive!

"Just a little more," Scott whispered to her, pressing a kiss to her tear-stained cheek. Emma trembled as Scott got in the car and started the engine. She moaned into the gag, helpless to stop the assault of vibrations in her holes.

Scott took pity on her, driving slowly and carefully over all the bumps on the way home.

By the time they reached their new house, Emma was convinced she no longer had holes, but just two useless aching caverns.

She didn't even have the strength to whimper as Scott lifted her from the seat. This time, he didn't ask her to walk, just carried her bridal style, still in her bonds, to the front of their house.

He set her down briefly then brought her upstairs to their bedroom, setting her down on her doggie bed.

Emma whimpered as he undid the fastenings on her arm sleeve and released her arms. They tingled all over and Scott massaged them to help the circulation before moving onto her tit support strap.

He removed all the adornments from her nipple rings and her cunt lips, slipping her sore feet out of the boots and setting them aside. When the only thing left on her were her engagement and wedding rings, he brought her into the shower and put her in the tub, tying her hair out of the way.

"You did so well, fuckpuppy," he praised her "You suffered so well on those toys, hurt so beautifully."

Scott's words made Emma's heart fill with joy and pleasure. She loved her husband and his enjoyment of her suffering brought her fulfilment as well. Scott rinsed the sweat off her body. The spray on tattoos would remain for a few more days, a cheerful reminder of her experience today. When she was clean, Scott helped her out of the tub and dried her with a fluffy towel. He pushed her to her knees and then nudged her towards the bedroom.

Emma crawled onto the bed, lying face down as she heard Scott take his own shower. She was still aching for release, having been kept on the edge for the entire night. She knew that Scott would give it to her soon, but the thought filled her with fear and trepidation. She was, deep inside, not a very masochistic girl. She didn't really gain a lot of pleasure from being hurt, but she was a very submissive girl. And all submissive women felt fulfilment when their masters found fulfilment. In her case, Scott loved to abuse her asshole.

Scott had warned her about it when he proposed to her and offered her the rings that now sat in her nipples. Emma was afraid, but she was willing to learn and grow to become the submissive painal loving slave wife he wanted. In the short time they had been married, she had become accustomed to the constant soreness in her shithole, and grown to associate it with Scott's devotion to being her dominant husband. She had grown to love it, but also fear it at the same time.

The shower shut off and the door clicked. Emma turned her head to watch her husband approach the bed. He tossed his towel aside and crawled to lie between her legs. His hard cock pressed into the back of her thigh. Emma whined, shifting her hips so that it would slip between her asscheeks.

Scott thrust forwards, fucking his thick rod into Emma's raw asshole.

He could see how puffy, how swollen it was from the abuse it had taken earlier. Perhaps he had been too cruel in selecting a dildo larger than she was used to, but watching her soldier on and endure the fucking had made him so proud.

He thrust lazily at first, enjoying the way Emma whimpered and sobbed under him. She reached back and spread her asscheeks like the submissive wife she was, allowing Scott to press in deeper, reaching the depths of her aching bowels.

Scott grabbed her hips and pistoned his hips violently, making Emma squeal. He felt a gush of cream from her cunt soak the tops of his thighs.

"That's it, suffer for me my little fuckpuppy, take it, take my cock. Feel it split your raw hole open, you love it don't you? You love getting fucked raw in the asshole! You love it so much!"

Scott kept up the dirty talk as he pumped his thick fuck pole into that puffy teen hole. It was clenching at him, deliciously tight as Emma tried to clench down and milk him.

"Gonna ruin this painal loving hole, fuck the fear of cock into it,"

Emma moaned, obviously aroused at his words. Scott reached between her legs and flicked her clit ring.

"Cum, fuckpuppy! Cum!"

Emma yipped loudly, her shitter clenching down with each bark as waves of painal joy washed over her slutty young body.

"That all you got? Cum again!"

Scott snapped, fucking harder into her teen hole as he felt his orgasm close in on him.

Emma's asshole clamped down on his cock as her second painal cum crashed into her. She barked loudly, completely into her role as a fuckpuppy by now, her abused anus squeezing Scott's hard pole.

Scott groaned at the sensation.

He slammed himself balls deep and shot rope after rope after rope of his thick creamy cum into Emma's sweet asshole. He grunted, balls drawing tight to his body to pump her bowels full of his sperm.

Emma was boneless under him. Scott reached to the side for the plugs they kept in the nightstand. He pulled out slowly, quickly replacing his softening cock with the medium steel plug. Emma whined a little at the feeling of being stuffed again, but didn't resist.

"Roll over, I want to clean up your juices," Scott instructed.

But there was no response. His wife had been so exhausted that she had fallen asleep.

Scott smiled down at her fondly. He grabbed the towel and wiped down the inside of her thighs, then gathered her into his arms.

---

Carla's journey home was a haze of fear and trepidation.

John bent her over in the parking lot and applied the tightener cream to her sore shithole in public. Carla had moaned and squirmed as the two factory workers across the street wolf whistled and cheered. John had then proceeded to shock her hole shut and then put her in the back of the car to stew in her own juices.

The look in John's eyes had promised agonizing anal pain tonight and Carla was both dreading and looking forward to it.

She hadn't known true sexual submission until he started using the tightener. By using the cream and raping her asshole while she was virginally tight, he took away all of her options. There were no more decisions for her to make, whether to try to clench harder, or to try and relax. She didn't have to think about what to say or do. She could struggle and scream and cry, but in the end her husband's cock would be buried inside her shithole, churning up her insides, molding her to fit his cock.

Knowing that she wouldn't have to worry, that the outcome had already been decided, it brought Carla a strange sort of peace. Her submission could be taken from her if it pleased her master and there was nothing she could do about it.

At long last John pulled into the driveway and then opened the backdoor. Carla struggled out of the car, tottering up the driveway in her boots as her husband and master held her clit leash. Her stockings were completely wet from her juices already.

John didn't let her out of her bonds immediately, instead fastening his end of the leash to a hook in the wall. He did help Carla out of her boots and took off her stockings, taking them away. Carla was left in the hallways, leashed to the wall by her clit ring, gagged and feeling wrung dry.

John came up behind her and undid her gag, then put her nipple chain into her mouth.

"This is going to hurt," he whispered into her ear, then swiftly plowed his cock into her tightened hole.

Carla howled in pain, her anus being forced open without an ounce of lube. Her entire rectal channel had been shocked into a clenched position so her husband had to force her back open inch by inch.

"You feel so good like this," he panted into her ear, then backed away.

Carla nearly collapsed. Her asshole was on fire but her pussy was soaking. She turned a little to look at her husband. He was smiling with some sort of dark satisfaction.

"Gonna run? Where're you going to go with your clit leashed like that?"

Nowhere, of course! Not unless she was willing to rip her wedding ring right out of her sensitive clit!

Carla ducked away from him, but her range of movement was severely limited by her leash. John grabbed her and pushed her tits first into the wall. Carla wailed loudly, her nipple chain falling from her lips. She slapped at his hips with her bound hands, but he didn't give a shit, just spread her caned asscheeks and drove his meat pole into her virginal shitter.

Her juices were flowing like crazy. Each stab of his cock into her asshole made her toes curl in pain. But each bolt of pain was like a livewire to her cunt. She had married him knowing that he had violent rape fantasies and she would be expected to fulfill them. Carla feared it in the beginning, but now she had found sexual fulfilment in knowing that her pain brought him joy.

The domination of her holes, forcing them wide open, the sexual torture of her holes, it brought him immense happiness.

Carla wailed and howled and cried, but her husband didn't stop, wouldn't stop. He forced himself inside little by little, scraping her insides raw. He was so hard! And it was her rape that made him so hard!

"You love being forced, don't you? Forced to take cock. Look at you, you're gushing!"

John stuck his fingers into her sopping cunt and brought them up to her lips. He forced them into her mouth, making her taste how much she enjoyed her rape.

It took forty minutes of rough fucking and relentless violation of Carla's sore shithole before her husband managed to bury his cock balls deep inside.

He groaned, hands coming up to grab her large tits. He mauled them with his hands, squeezing her soft tit flesh this way and that. Every time he squeezed hard, Carla's pussy would twitch. She was completely helpless and at his mercy.

John pulled his cock almost all the way out and slammed himself back home. Again. And again. And again.

Carla sobbed, her cries of pain were like music to his ears. They made John harder than ever. To think, this lovely dark haired young woman was his to rape and to fuck for the rest of his life. She knew that sexual torture and incredible anal pain awaited her with him, but she chose to marry him anyway. She gave over ownership of her body, her holes to him and he was free to use them in any way he pleased.

And he chose to use them like this, violating her, hurting her.

Carla had stopped struggling, she was limp in his arms, nothing more than a rapedoll to fulfill his fantasies. John pounded into her aching shitter a few more times, relishing how tight it was, then tugged on her clit leash. Carla jerked in pain.

"Such a horny rape slave, you love painal don't you? Love being pounded in the shithole? I bet you'd love it if I tightened this up and gave you to a bunch of men to fuck and rape."

Carla moaned. She would. She would because it would make John happy to see her raped by those men.

He yanked a little harder on her clit leash as he fucked into her asshole.

Like all young girls who attended a proper submission camp, Carla had been conditioned to cum only with permission. John had taken that a step further conditioned her to cum only with permission and only through painal. After two years of marriage and intense rape play, this had been ingrained so deeply that Carla was kept teetering on the brink of agony-induced orgasm, but she couldn't cum yet.

"You wanna cum? Show me you deserve to cum, fuck onto the pole that's splitting your shithole!"

Carla gathered her wits about here and fucked backwards hard, impaling herself on her husband's meaty cock. She rocked back and forth, taking part in the violent rape of her own hole.

This was who she was meant to be, nothing more than a doll for her husband's sexual satisfaction. Each time she rocked backwards, her husband let out a pleased groan that brought Carla deeper into her submissive state of mind.

The agony she was experiencing, that didn't matter in the end. Only her master's pleasure mattered. And through her master's pleasure, she could achieve her own, if it brought him joy to give it to her.

Her cunt and ass were throbbing, desire warring against the pain. She fucked backwards as hard as she could possibly fuck. She grunted in pain as her leash came up short and yanked on her clit, but she still strained backwards towards her master's cock.

Her pain brought him pleasure and he erupted inside her sore shithole with a loud groan. She felt her bowels fill with his hot seed and mark her as his own. The heat of his spend seemed to sear her from the inside out, but her pain brought pleasure to her master, and she wanted nothing more than to please her master. Carla panted, the pulsing desire in her cunt seemed unimportant when her master was holding her close to him, pumping his sperm into her hole.

Master pulled out. Carla's tightened hole clenched back up immediately, keeping his hot cum inside. It would be some time before the effects wore off and Carla knew that her master would take great pleasure in raping her ass until it did.

Her master moved and unclipped the clit leash from the wall. He hooked a finger into one of her nipple rings and then tugged her to the living room where he proceeded to remove all of her jewelry and her cuffs.

"V-Spread, bitchcunt," he said, pointing to the fuckbench.

Carla leaned back on the fuckbench and put her hands on her ankles, pulling them wide open in a V. This position showed just how much she had enjoyed the rape of her ass. She glistened with pussy juice from her thighs to her knees, a fact that made her master smile with satisfaction.

He grabbed a vibrator from the couch and then pushed it into her front hole unceremoniously, turning it on to the highest setting. Master left her there to stew a little, going to the kitchen for something. Carla heard him washing the dishes from earlier that day and lost herself in the clinking of cutlery as well as the buzzing in her pussy.

"Come and drink, bitchcunt!" Master called from the kitchen after some time.

Carla gingerly let down her legs, careful not to let the vibrator slip from her cunt as she crawled towards the kitchen. The clit leash dragged on the floor between her legs, its painful weight on her sensitive nub only served to stoke the flame in her rape hungry body. When she got to the kitchen, there was nothing in her water bowl. Carla looked up at her master questioningly. He motioned for her to come closer, and pushed his cock towards her.

This was the cock that just visited painal agony on her shitter, the cock that could fuck orgasm after orgasm out of her horny holes, the cock that owned her completely. Carla didn't hesitate before taking it into her mouth.

Master looked down at her with a fond expression then let out a soft sigh. Her mouth filled with hot strong piss. Carla swallowed obediently. There was nothing shameful or out of the ordinary about drinking what her master saw fit to give her from his own cock.

Master grunted a little as Carla swallowed the last drops of pee, then placed a bowl of yoghurt-cum mix on the floor. Carla licked his balls in thanks and then bent her head to it.

"Drink slowly," Master instructed. That meant that she was to lap and savour the taste of her supper. She lowered her head to the bowl, her nipples brushing against the floor as she did so. She pushed her ass up into the air in the correct feeding position, then started to lap at the cum-mix.

Master reached down to her cunt and fucked her with the vibrator a few times, making Carla moan into her supper.

Once upon a time, her pussy gave her the most pleasure, but being master's little bitchcunt had long since conditioned her otherwise. Carla could no longer cum from being fucked in her young cunt. She would become aroused, of course, but she couldn't cross that peak into orgasmic bliss any longer. Only painal sent her over the peak. She hadn't had a pussygasm since she became her master's slave wife. It was degrading for a woman to be unable to achieve pleasure through her cunt. Cunts were made for pleasure. Yet being unable to cum from getting her pussy stimulated made her happy because she was one step closer to becoming master's ideal fuck slave. She had moved away from what she thought she wanted to be, and closer to what her master knew she should be.

Master fucked her like that for about twenty minutes, until his cock was rock hard again and he was ready to dish out another round of pain on Carla's still-tight hole.

He picked her up bodily. Carla trashed and yelped, but her master didn't seem to notice her struggling. He walked back to the living room and deposited her on the fuckbench.

When she tried to squirm away, he pinched her clit roughly, rubbing the nub against the metal threaded through it. Carla nearly blacked out from the pain! Her legs went to jelly, which made it easy for her master ro push them up and lock her ankles into the cuffs. He grabbed her wrists and locked them in too, rendering her immobile.

In this position, her lower body was curled upwards, her holes pointing to the ceiling. Her ankles were cuffed to the frame of the fuckbench near her head and her wrists near to her ass. This position was the perfect position for her master to pile drive his stiff and aching pole into her tight holes while watching her cry and whimper.

Carla whined and whimpered, struggling in her bonds. She wanted to beg, but she knew it would have no effect.

Master grinned, watching her struggle for a bit, then lined up his meat rod again.

Her asshole was a bright red from the abuse it had endured throughout dinner and then the first rape when they just got home. The tightener was still in effect and was keeping her rectal muscles clenched tightly.

kinkbugs
kinkbugs
682 Followers
12