Emma's Secret Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma sucked and bobbed her head up and down, taking all of Bill's hard cock into her mouth. When he started to cum, he pushed down on her head, keeping her mouth on his cock as he squirted load after load of his fresh cum into her mouth. After having swallowed all his cum, Bill lifted his hand off the back of her head.

"Good morning, what time is it?" giggled Emma sitting up and wiping her mouth of Bill's cum.

Bill pulled Emma up beside him and chuckled, "It's nearly midday... why do you have somewhere you need to be?"

Emma thought for a minute and said, "I'm supposed to meet Thomas."

"Who's Thomas?" asked Bill.

Emma explained how she had met Thomas at the shopping plaza and how he had taken her to his apartment and took photos of her and fucked her. She didn't tell Bill everything about working as a prostitute and Thomas being her pimp. What Emma didn't know was that her father had already told Bill about Thomas.

"Let's have a shower and get dressed and then you can take me to meet Thomas," said Bill.

In the shower Bill lifted Emma up against the shower wall. When Emma wrapped her legs around Bill's waist, he slammed his cock into her cunt and fucked her with hard thrusts, pushing her back against the wall. After he had cum and filled her cunt, he lowered her back down onto her feet and pulled her against him and kissed her forehead.

"Finish washing yourself and get dressed we need to go meet your friend Thomas," said Bill, giving her ass-cheek a hard slap and stepping out of the shower.

Emma held her cunt lips apart with one hand and washed the cum out with help of her finger from her other hand. After making sure her cunt was nice and fresh and clean, she turned off the shower and climbed out.

After drying themselves and getting dressed, Emma gave Bill the directions to Thomas's apartment. When Emma rang his doorbell Thomas excitedly let her into the building. When he opened his apartment door, he was surprised to see Emma with Bill. After a quick introduction Thomas invited them into his apartment.

Emma froze when she saw the two men sitting on the couch holding money, she knew why they were there.

"Emma look after those men, while I have a talk with Thomas," said Bill.

Both men stood up and took hold of Emma's hand and led her into the bedroom. Emma looked over her shoulder at Bill and Thomas, they were sitting on the couch talking with each other. She was pulled into the bedroom by the two men who started to undress.

"Aren't you going to undress, or do you want us to undress you?" chuckled one of the men.

For the next hour Emma was fucked in all of her openings at least once by each man. When they were finished fucking her, they dressed and walked out of the bedroom leaving Emma lying on the bed covered in their cum. Thomas stood up and opened the apartment door for them to leave. After saying goodbye and locking the door, Thomas and Bill went to the bedroom.

"She is all yours for the next hour, do whatever you want with her," said Bill.

Thomas quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed with Emma, plunged his cock into her cum filled cunt and began fucking her with all the energy he could muster. After filling her cunt with his cum, he had Emma suck on his cock until his cock was hard again, he then rolled her over and fucked her ass with hard quick thrusts. When he started to cum, he kept his cock buried in her ass, only removing it when it was limp and soft.

He would have fucked Emma again, but his cock wasn't going to recover fast enough. Bill had been standing at the door watching Thomas fucking Emma, when she looked up at Bill he barked, "Take a shower and clean yourself up and get dressed we need to leave."

After saying goodbye to Thomas they left his apartment. In the car bill explained to Emma that he had bought all the photos of her that Thomas had taken and he had given Thomas a lot of money not to let her use his apartment or see her again.

"Why, did you do that?" asked Emma.

"You're only going to fuck men that I know and to use places that I tell you... you're mine, I own you," said Bill.

"You own me?" asked Emma.

"Yes, I own you... I'm the one who is paying you to fuck whoever I tell you to," said Bill.

"I'm your prostitute?" asked Emma in shock.

"Yes, if that's what you want to call yourself... just like your mother," chuckled Bill.

"What if I don't want to be a prostitute?" asked Emma nervously.

"You and your parents can all leave and find other work," replied Bill.

Emma sat in the car in silence deep in thought she knew her mother couldn't afford to lose her job and her father was looking forward to working for Bill and making money to pay the bills.

"What do you want to do?" asked Bill.

"I guess, I'm going to be working for you and doing whatever you want," replied Emma.

"That's good, now I want to take you to meet a friend of mine," chuckled Bill.

Twenty minutes later, Bill drove the car into the forecourt of the hotel main entrance. One doorman opened the car's passenger door and helped her out of the car, another doorman opened the driver's door and after helping Bill out the car, climbed into the driver's seat and drove away.

Bill took Emma's hand in his and led her into the large plush hotel and straight over to the hotel manager's office. Inside the manager's office Emma was introduced to Mr. Ambrose the hotel manager, a large solid build black man, he led them out of his office and over to the elevator and took them up to the tenth floor.

When Mr. Ambrose took them into a penthouse it was like nothing Emma had ever seen or been in before. The penthouse had a large lounge room with several comfortable chairs. There was a dining room table at one side of the room and a large television on the wall. The bathroom had a large spa bath and shower, the bedroom had a large king size bed and large television hanging on the wall.

After sitting down in an armchair, Bill said, "Emma this is going to be where you will be staying, I can't have you staying in your parent's house."

When Mr. Ambrose handed her the key to the penthouse, Bill chuckled, "Emma, I think you should thank Mr. Ambrose for the use of the penthouse."

Emma sat down on the end of the bed and reached out and began opening the front of Mr. Ambrose's pants, when she pulled down his pants and underwear she was shocked at the size of his cock, it was enormous and the large gland on the head of his cock was massive. Emma looked at Bill who smiled at her, she then leaned forward and licked all over and around the large knob.

"Emma, why don't you undress and let Mr. Ambrose see how beautiful a body you have," said Bill.

Emma stood up and undressed and stood naked in front of Mr. Ambrose letting him check out her naked body. He reached out and cupped both of Emma's small breasts in his palms and gave them a squeeze. He then placed his hands on Emma's shoulders and pushed her back down to sit on the end of the bed.

After licking the pre-cum oozing out the eye of his cock, Emma began running her tongue all over and around his large knob. When Mr. Ambrose placed his hand onto her head, Emma opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the enormous cock into her stretched mouth. With her mouth full of his cock Emma tried moving her mouth up and down the shaft of his massive cock.

Mr. Ambrose held her head and pushed his cock further into her mouth, when Emma began to gag he pulled his cock partly back out before pushing it further back in. Once she had got used to the size of his cock the hotel manager began fucking her face. It didn't take him long before he was shooting his hot sticky cum down Emma's throat and once he had finished, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled up his pants and underwear.

After hotel manager had left, Bill undressed and led Emma into the bathroom and into the shower. After giving her body a wash, he turned her around, with her face to the shower wall and drove his cock into her ass with a hard thrust that lifted her up off her feet.

Emma began moaning and leaned against the wall as Bill slammed his cock in and out of her ass and chuckled, "You like that don't you... you like being a slut for me don't you?"

Emma softly moaned, "Yes... I love having my ass fucked."

"That's good to hear, your clients are going to love fucking your ass," chuckled Bill.

When Emma heard Bill say her clients, she knew Bill was talking about the men he was going to send her. She was confused and nervous at the thought of working as a prostitute for Bill but knew there was no way of getting out of it if she didn't want her parents losing their jobs. A few minutes later Bill thrust his cock deep into her ass and started squirting his seed into ass. When he had finished and they had washed each other, Bill took Emma into the bedroom.

As they sat on the end of the bed Emma asked, "What did you mean by my clients?"

Bill chuckled, "Your clients will be all the men and a couple of women that I send to you to service right here in your apartment."

"Service, you mean fuck don't you?" snapped Emma.

"Yes, but not like a common whore who lets men fuck her in a dirty one bedroom apartment, but a high classed prostitute that will do whatever they want in her own penthouse," replied Bill.

"What about my parents?" asked Emma.

"Your mother will still be working for me as a prostitute when I need her," replied Bill.

"What about Dad?" asked Emma.

"He will be my driver and be picking up and delivering men to the hotel for you to entertain," chuckled Bill giving his cock a pull.

With his cock hard, Bill laid Emma down on the bed and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and drove his cock into her cunt. As he thrust his cock in and out of her, he reached down and fondled her small breasts. When he started to cum, he squeezed her breasts hard and kept his cock buried inside her as he filled her cunt with cum.

After Bill had finished fucking Emma and had dressed he said, "I've left a credit card for you to use on the dressing table and the names of several shops I want you to go and buy new clothes from."

Emma laid naked on the bed and watched Bill leave the penthouse bedroom and heard the penthouse door being closed. She laid there thinking about her decision to be a prostitute for Bill as she fell asleep.

12