Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 06

Story Info
Emma finally gets her just desserts from David.
4.3k words
4.53
4.1k
2

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers

Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 6

Emma finally gets her just desserts.

This is a continuing story, please see :

Emma's stiletto seduction

Emma's stiletto seduction Pt. 02

Emma's stiletto seduction Pt. 03

Emma's stiletto seduction Pt. 04

Emma's stiletto seduction Pt. 05

Comments welcome

---

"I'm sorry." Said David, apologising.

From the shadows of the dining room he slowly appeared, dressed now and looking very flustered.

I was still in the lounge, kneeling on the floor, feeling thoroughly used. I could see his mind racing.

"Remember this is what you said you wanted," I stated, "If it turns out you didn't want it, well, thats down to you."

I knew the words hurt, and David was struggling to comprehend what had happened over the evening. Yes, it had been a lot of firsts for him, but nothing was happening 'to' him, just around him.

He nodded.

"It's ok, but remember you called the shots, you got what you wanted. If you didn't want me to suck another man just say Emma, don't fucking suck another man."

He nodded.

"If you want me to suck your cock, just say Emma suck my cock."

He nodded.

"You say, I do. Do you get it?"

He got it.

"Why don't you help me clean up?" I asked, somewhat flustered.

David walked over to me, his eyes opening widely as he looked closely at my face. He wasn't at all used to seeing me in this way.

The mascara had leaked from my eyes across my cheeks. A false eyelash clinging on to my face only with the adhesive qualities of what David assumed to be Howard's cum. He was correct. A thin line of semen was clearly visible across the top of my black, ponytailed hair.

The biggest apparent physical change was to my lips. They had started the evening as an inviting bright red, but now the colour was long gone. My lips had swollen, the rough treatment had filled them with blood.

"They look sore." David thought to himself, and yet he still wanted to kiss them. To soothe them gently. But he was not sure it would be welcomed by me.

He had heard only too clearly that Howard had spat at me, twice. and now he could see the evidence. It that had once started at my forehead and was now slowly making its way across my thin pencilled eyebrow.

Even though my face was covered in cum, it was the spit that David reacted to most. He knew he didn't like it. He himself knew only too well that, as a man, he had wanted to and had certainly relieved himself on my face over the past week. But it had never crossed his mind, he simply would never have imagined, spitting on a person.

"Some gentleman I am." He muttered to himself, as he slowly extended his hands to help me up.

I took his hands in mine, and wrapped his right index finger around the silver metal loop on the collar around my neck. He didn't want it this way. David wanted nothing more than to reach down and scoop me up in his arms, to protect me, finally, but that's just not how it was.

If our friendship, or whatever this was, was going to move forward then he knew that it would not be on an equal footing. He knew that I wanted, no, needed a man to take the lead.

He tugged against my collar and with more force than necessary lifted me to my feet, forcing the hard leather of my collar to choke me a little. He could see the edges had left two red marks on the soft white skin of my neck.

He looked down into my eyes, and I looked up into his, trying to steady myself on my 7" stiletto high heels.

His left arm reached around my back. I thought he was going to pull me in close but, hesitating, he took my ponytail in hand and gently pulled down causing my head to look upand my mouth to open.

Holding my hair tightly now, he let go of my collar and I felt a finger running itself across the surface of my skin. He watched intently as he wiped it over my cheek, causing a build up of Howard's cum against the leading edge of his finger. He thought that it was probably at least 4 or 5 ml of semen just from the left side of my face alone.

I was not expecting this, what was he going to do?

And then he placed it into my mouth. Deep into my mouth, and wiped it onto my tongue.

With his thumb he wiped the cum from the right side of my face, and gently smeared it across my lips.

He had never done anything like this before. The very idea of his wife even attempting to suck his cock made him snort a little with derision. It was the first cum that he had seen that was not his own, let alone touched. He thought his was somehow whiter and thicker, the semen he was now examining was less viscous and had, if anything in the subdued light, a slightly yellow tint. It had simply never occurred to him that semen varied as much as the cock that it had come from.

His hand fell to my neck, he was still holding my hair back tightly. My trachea pushed hard against my collar, and to my astonishment, he gripped it. My windpipe was in his hand. Gently but firmly. He started to wank the skin as if it were an erect penis. he found this strange act most erotic.

And then I felt his hips rubbing against me. It was definitely another erection growing within him.

I was relieved to find that he still wanted me, even after all this. I remembered that he was the very first man that I ever fancied. And standing in-front of him and tasting of another mans cum, he still wanted me.

As I reached into his trousers and took his cock in my hands, I knew I would never refuse him, and I wanted him to know that too.

--

(I receive a text message)

David: Hi Emma, are you ok? X

Emma: Yes, just about back to normal. X

David: Including your lips? ;) x

Emma: haha yes, including my lips! How about your cock? :p x

David: Well, you don't know about the wank i had the next day just thinking back!

Emma: Really?

David: When I had calmed down, yes. X

Emma: Perhaps we should have a talk about where this is all going? X

David:?

Emma: Just so we are always on the same page, nothing terrible. Xx

David: Oh ok, how about this weekend?

Emma: I can do Sunday?

David: Ok, its a date - we could do lunch?

Emma: Lunch in, or lunch out?x

David: How about out, a country pub somewhere, i'll drive? X

Emma: Are you sure? X

David: Yes, why not! X

Emma: Just the two of us though, right?

David: LOL YES! Pick you up at 1pm at your place? X

Emma: It's our first proper date!

David: We do seem to be doing things backwards. X

Emma: You did me like that, twice! X

David: Did i really :) x

Even though it had been a few days since what would be forever known as "Howard Gate", it would take a long time before those events would fade from Davids' short-term memory. He had been playing it over in his mind many times. It was a contradiction, an illogical problem to resolve.

He wanted a woman to dress well.

He wanted a woman to dress like a slut.

He wanted a woman to take care of.

He wanted a woman to dominate.

He wanted a woman to make love to.

He wanted a woman to fuck.

He wanted a woman to kiss.

He wanted a woman to deep throat his cock.

He wanted a woman to hold hands.

He wanted a woman with her hands behind her back.

He wanted a woman to walk with.

He wanted a woman on her knees.

He wanted a woman to himself.

He wanted to see her gang-banged.

He wanted a woman to drink champagne. He wanted a woman to drink his cum.

He continued these thoughts, horrible contradictions could not be resolved, and he decided to put them to the back of his mind. The next time he was going to meet me, it would be a good thing to talk about.

-

If you haven't met a transvestite before, it can be a nerve wracking thing. Most meets I have had in the last 20 years have been behind closed doors. It's rare to meet a man who is confident enough to be seen out with an openly trans person.

David, thank goodness, was definitely no longer new to the situation. But to meet a trans-woman out, to be seen with them was to be something new to him. He seemed confident and relaxed in my companionship, after all it had been quite a few weeks together, and the idea of being seen out did not worry him. If anything, he found it thrilling.

I had been expecting a text from David, it's usually what men do in such situations. They are very happy to meet me when i'm dressed "like a slut" when it's in the safety and comfort of their own home, but when it comes to outdoors they always ask me to change who I am. I know it's because they want us to blend in. Because they want to avoid looks, questions, uncomfortable situations. But I dislike it, it ruins my own confidence. A need to feel sexy, a need to feel desired.

The text from David never came, and I was glad of that.

"I want her to be who she is," David thought, "I know she would dress exactly how I tell her to, but that doesn't mean I should."

It was an interesting choice, a country pub, perhaps the perfect setting. A late autumn lunch of a Sunday afternoon. Definitely not the venue for 7" heels.

As I looked through my wardrobe for something appropriate, I knew a compromise had to be made but on my own terms. A black basque, high denier stockings and panties were a given. It was always a 'just in case they are needed' with me, ever since I was young.

I chose a tan-brown leather pencil skirt, it would suit the occasion. Black knee length leather boots with a brown decal at the top. It gave an air of horse riding and wouldn't look to out of place accompanied by a pair a cream jodhpurs on another occasion.

I took a white silk camisole top with spaghetti straps from the wardrobe. It would highlight my narrow shoulders and pale skin. I placed a thin silver necklace tightly around my neck. Not a heavy black leather studded collar I was used to. I hoped that my date would approve.

I remembered back to our first date, that wasn't a date. When I seduced him. I knew he had a thing for bobbed hair, so I thought that I would treat him and styled my jet black hair back in a perfect shoulder length a-symmetrical bob. The hair taken from my right side and clipped to the left. It would reveal my large silver hooped earrings.

I would tone my make-up down. Black eyes with heavy eyeliner, false lashes and mascara of course, but a more subtle tone of dark lipstick instead of a 'look at me' red that I had worn previously.

David: I will text you when im outside. X

Emma: Ok x

Butterflies growing in my stomach. It was still exciting to be with him.

David: I'm here, right outside the main door. X

David: (I'm on a yellow). X

Emma: On my way down x

David: I hope so ;) x

I grabbed my 3/4 length black leather jacket and slipped it over my shoulders. "Very stylish," I thought to myself as I picked up my small clutch bag and pulled the door of my apartment closed.

David lent over the passenger seat and unlatched the door as my hand touched the handle. I sat in, bottom first and twisted my body straight. I closed the door.

"You look good." He stated, and smiled.

"Thank you," I replied, "Certainly better than last time!", and replied with a cheeky smile of my own.

David looked over his shoulder, signalled, and pulled the car out into the street.

"So where is this place?" I asked.

"It's a place called the Bolney."

"The Boney what now?"

"The BOLney, it's a big pub on the A23. I thought you may like it."

"Do you think I will fit in?"

"It's big enough to find a quiet corner if thats what you prefer." David replied, trying to put me at ease. "And it's such a rainy day I doubt it will be too busy. It's only really popular in the summer months."

The drive was smooth and took just under an hour. David was right, the heavens opened in between bright spells of sunshine where the low sun reflected brightly off the wet asphalt.

The restaurant was big, a 500 year old Tudor pile that had been extensively modernised. It reminds me of what I had done to David over the past month. "Best not tell him this." I thought to myself.

The car park had a dozen cars but no more, and David pulled his car away from other vehicles. Close but not too close.

He sat in the drivers seat, his hands on his lap, staring forwards through the windscreen.

"Shall we go in?" He found himself saying.

"You want to?"

He turned to face me, hesitated, "Yes I want to." And reached over and kissed me.

I cupped his face with my right hand, he felt warm to my cold fingers. I kissed him back.

"Come on," I interrupted, "We can't do this all afternoon."

David pulled away and, after one final brush of my lips got out of his car. The rain was falling, and left black streaks against his dark grey suit jacket.

He walked around to the passenger side, and opened my door for me. I stepped out.

Immediately he noticed that for once I was not wearing heels, my knee length boots only had a 1 inch heel. He towered over me by 12 inches.

"I forget just how small you are." He said.

"Less conspicuous."

The rain fell heavier, and the air echoed of the large droplets hitting my tight black leather jacket.

David took my hand and marched to the rear door of the pub.

The staff were too busy chatting at the bar to notice that two new customers had come in. It was quiet, just as David had suggested. He led me to a table that was secluded and surrounded on three sides by walls and windows out onto the garden.

David slipped my jacket from my shoulders and placed it carefully over the chair to my left. It was a table for 4.

"We are not expecting company I Hope?"

"Not after last time." David laughed.

David sat down in the bay of the window, facing the main restaurant, I sat facing him with my back to the empty table covers.

"Have you been here before David?" I asked.

"A long time ago," He replied, "Well it certainly feels like a long time ago.'

A waitress came to the table and asked if if two were dining today. David Nodded and the middle-aged woman quickly gathered up the other two place settings that had been laid out prior. They were replaced with menus.

"Can I get you drinks whilst you are selecting?" She asked.

"I'll have a sparkling water and Emma a glass of red wine, Shiraz if you have one."

The waitress nodded and left the table to get the order.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked, "Because if you are, there is no need to."

David Smiled, "I don't think they do rooms here!"

"Who needs a room?" I said with my most flirtatious smile.

The waitress returned with the drinks, and I looked forward whilst David ordered for us both.

"I like it when you make decisions for me."

"It's for the best." David grinned.

I took a sip of my glass of red, trying to flirt with my long false eyelashes that had been returned to their correct place after the abuse of our last meet. A large deep red print of my lips remained on the crystal glass as I returned it to the table and fondled the thin stem.

"It reminds me of your stilettos the first time we met," David said shyly, "that was a great night."

"We have come a long way since then," I replied, "how do you think it's going between us?"

David was put on the spot, he knew this question was coming but hadn't yet decided on how to answer.

"I think it's going well." I interrupted.

"Really?" Said David, relieved that I thought this way.

"Don't you?" I asked.

"I've had the time of my life." David responded and then hesitated. "I just worry that you might think I'm just using you, or something."

"David that's sweet, but I definitely know you wouldn't do that. You need not worry."

"But it seems so one sided." He added.

"The sex?"

"Well yes, the sex." He whispered, trying not to attract attention in a mainly empty restaurant.

"That's ok, it's how it should be. How it's supposed to be."

"How did you start, if you don't mind me asking?"

I knew this question would come. If this liaison was going to be a little more permanent then it was always going to be asked. I fancied him, I want it to go further, so a little bit of explanation, revealing the 4th wall, would be ok.

I've always loved pleasuring men, ever since I knew what sex was. When I first looked at pictures in magazines when they were brought into school, or found, I always put myself in the position of the woman - fascinated with those hard erections and full balls of semen. Breasts looked like fun too, but from the point of having them, giving myself curves.

And all the women in the pictures wore stockings and heels, always. Even if they wore nothing else. The rare completely naked female was still wearing sky high black patent stiletto heels. Or white in the 1980s.

If I wanted to have sex, sex with men, it was expected that their partner would dress up well to arouse them. And from those early informative days that's exactly what I have done.

"So there you have it." I explained.

David has listened intently throughout, pausing only to nod or pat his lips with a napkin before taking a sip from his glass.

The waitress busied herself removing the plates and cutlery of our now completed meals.

"I do worry about you though." I stated.

"Really Emma why is that?"

"I think that I may have just ruined you."

"How so?" Said David, concerned.

"Well men can have sex in two places. Your cockhead and your mind.

The first one is easy to satisfy, you just suck it and make the man cum."

David coughed into his napkin.

"The second is so much more interesting. If you turn the mind on, stimulate it ... vanilla sex just isn't the same"

"I think I'm beginning to understand." Said David, blushing slightly.

"You can never put the genie back in the bottle."

The waitress returned, placed two bowls on the table and quickly hurried away, not wanting to miss any staff gossip at the bar.

The bowls contained a hot sticky toffee cake and an extra deep topping of cream.

David took a scoop of cream on his spoon, and offered it up to my lips. He watched as I opened my mouth and put my tongue out.

He tipped the spoon, watching intently as the white sauce dropped on to my tongue. We kept eye contact.

I was not going to swallow until he gave me a signal. The viscous cream slowly leaked from my tongue and dropped onto my white silk top.

David was fascinated.

He slowly took another spoonful of cream from his bowl and again reached across the table and tipped it into my open mouth.

Again, I kept my mouth open, not loosing eye contact.

I felt the hot cream slip down my tongue and start to pool on the lap of my brown leather skirt.

David gave the slightest nod, and, taking this as the signal, licked the remaining cream from my lips and swallowed.

I continued to eat, this time from my own dish, ignoring completely what just happened.

"I see what you mean." Said David, flushed now with a deep red glow.

"It can be better than sex, if you do it right." I said.

"Well I don't know about that." Said David, with a broad grin across his face. His eyes sparkling.

"Well it depends what you do." I replied.

"What would you like?" Said David. "Hypothetically for my notebook."

"Well..." I hypothesised. "What if you asked me to remove my black panties right now at the table?"

"Yes," Said David inquisitively, "go on."

"And then placed them into my dish, stirring the cake and cream into them."

David looked at me, his mind racing now.

"And then you ask me to me send the dish back to the kitchen, saying there is an object in my dessert."

David didn't know what to think. He knew that I liked this sort of humiliation, and this scenario would certainly satisfy my curious lust of getting messy too.

"I think I need to work up to that goal." Said David, "One step at a time."

"I understand." I replied.

David took a sip of water from his glass, and thought about our dinner discussion. He knew that I wanted to satisfy him sexually, that I wanted to use my body to make him cum. He also knew that I didn't want anything in return, that he could be a completely selfish lover and it wouldn't matter.

emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers
12