Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still he couldn't be happy with this arrangement. It was in his nature to be an equal in a relationship, not that this was ever close to being true with his wife. She had called the shots.

If he didn't have to satisfy me physically, he could satisfy me mentally. To turn me on in other ways and stimulate my neurones to orgasm.

David got up from the table, unnoticed by the middle aged woman 20 yards away behind the bar. He stood behind me, with his hands on my shoulders. They played with the spaghetti straps of my white silk blouse, and the heavy black straps of my lace basque. He could see my b-cup breasts heaving, my heartbeat gaining rapidly. He could also see the sticky toffee pudding on the lap of my brown leather skirt, still sitting there from what was just a few moments ago.

He didn't want to do it, it felt wrong doing it. But he thought of all the times that I had satisfied him, made him cum in the last few weeks of our relationship.

"Our relationship?" He thought to himself.

Were we now in a relationship?

Boyfriend and girlfriend?

Going steady?

Monogamous?

He needed to know before he continued...

"Emma?"

"Yes David?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" David asked.

I'd fancied David forever. The only man I've ever really wanted. As much as this was completely new to David, this part was new to me. It wasn't just casual sex. It was going to become a proper relationship. I didn't need long to think and even less time to respond.

"Yes David, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Well that's that." Thought David, as he ran his hands along the white smooth skin of my neck. "I will just have to get used to this."

David reached over me to the table, and took my dish in his hands. Carefully he tipped its contents into my lap, scraping the last of the pudding and cream with a spoon and wiping it on my blouse.

He returned to his seat.

"Well aren't you going to finish?" He suggested.

I took the spoon and ate my dessert from the lap of my leather skirt. We started to talk, as if this experience was the most normal thing in the world.

He didn't know it, and I didn't say, but I was completely turned on. On the edge. He had hit the right buttons in my mind and there was no switching it off now.

"This doesn't mean that I don't want you to be selfish you know," I said, "David I want you to try a day where you do exactly as you want with me, with no guilt whatsoever."

"Ok." Said David.

"Let's try it next Saturday." I prompted. "To give you some time to think."

"It's a date." He smiled, "My first proper date with my girlfriend."

David eased himself out of his chair again, "I'm just going to pop to the toilets and I will settle the bill at the bar too."

I nodded.

As he went past the table he purposefully knocked my half-full glass of wine with his hand. It splashed the contents over my white blouse, instantly staining it a deep red.

I took a sharp intake of breath in shock.

"Don't worry, I'll ask for a cloth too." He said, striding past and not looking back.

I didn't let him know, I wouldn't let anyone know... But at that point, quite privately, I had an orgasm.

12