Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to pull away, I did not want him to leave any marks on me, but it was too late. He had both of my wrists locked in his hands. I could not resist even if I wanted to. And I did not think that I wanted to.

He cupped my breasts from behind, and I felt the tell tale sign of an erection pushing itself firmly through his trousers and into my bottom.

Quickly he turned me around, and bent down to kiss my lips.

I instinctively pulled away, both hands flat, pushing against his chest. I didn't want to kiss this man. I only wanted to kiss David. I wanted to leave at least that for him only.

Thinking that I had teased him, James took my wrist once more and pulled me to the bed. He pushed me down face first and I knew only too well from past experience what was next. What every man seemed to want from me.

Within seconds the naked head of his penis was resting under my skirt. His erection running the entire length of my arse crack.

It wasn't too late, I could still say "No."

But I did not.

"I'm sorry, there has been a terrible mistake."

...

But I remained silent.

...

He lifted up my skirt and moved aside my panties with his thumb. He was definitely going to have me, he was going to fuck me.

I steadied myself against the bed with my knees, and felt his cock enter my hole from behind. I tried not to push back, so that it was all just him, he would be fucking me but I wouldn't be fucking him.

It felt like a betrayal, but I could not help myself and started to push back on his cock as it lubricated my hole with his precum.

He was soon feeding my bottom the whole length of his penis, relentlessly taking me for his own submissive whore.

I could do no more than be manhandled flat and face down to the bed. James' large frame followed, not once removing his cock from me, he continued to push it ever deeper into me.

His hands found mine again, he was holding me down now, not that I wanted to escape. His weight made the mattress compress with each thrust into me, and the springs bounced me back up to him. There was going to be no release of his cock from my hole.

Thankfully my hair remained tightly in a topknot. I'd been with dominants before and they seemed to like nothing more than grabbing my hair, especially when getting a blowjob or fucking me from behind, making me arch my back.

James seemed content with just thrusting into me, making me bite my lip to remain silent as he penetrated my hole, hard.

Sometimes I could not restrain myself, and let out the smallest sigh or squeak from my lips. This only encouraged him more, it seemed to become a battle of wills between us. Me trying my best to be passive and emotionless, and him trying to fuck some noise or emotion out of me.

We had only met 30 minutes ago, but so quickly this man had made me his slut.

He made me dress in leather for him.

He made me wear the highest heels.

And he was now barebacking me.

It had taken me months to let David bareback me.

I hoped that sex would not last much longer, and I was relieved when the silent rhythm was broken. He did not announce he was about to cum, I simply felt his warm sperm flood into me.

He swiftly slid he penis from my enveloping anus. I felt the strangers load moving inside me, but still remaining in place due to my horizontal position on the bed. In any case it was now trapped in my body, as my hole closed tightly once more.

Suddenly ashamed, or just brazenly, he pulled up his trousers and headed quickly to the bathroom like so many previous sexual encounters I had in my former life.

I was shocked at what had just happened and how soon things had changed from a client and estate agent relationship to a submissive slut and her dominant.

And then the real world rushed sharply back into focus.

"You have to go!" I shouted. It was the only thing now racing through my mind, "I have to be at my boyfriends by 6pm."

I needed to get away, to put things right between David and myself having just betrayed him in the worst possible way......

I wanted to explain, that it wasn't my fault. That it just kind of happened.

It would have been a pathetic excuse.

The facts would be that I had allowed a complete stranger to use me for his pleasure, as nothing more than a receptacle for his cum to be dumped into.

I felt that I needed to get rid of my high heels, to take them off and throw them across the room. To get rid of the signs, the evidence that I had been a stupid whore.

But I couldn't.

And what would be the point while I could still feel his cum pooling inside me?

12