The Space Fox Who Shagged Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy, Sci Fi Erotica with Animal people and Humans.
1.5k words
3.79
8k
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Space was always so endless and cold. One could lose themselves in it. Sailing through the vast emptiness was mentally taxing on a small insignificant mortal, such as myself. I could easily drop to my knees and lose all hope, gazing out through the small portal that separated me from endless doom. The loneliness was a guaranteed killer. Travelers that made the great pilgrimage to the stars alone were often never heard from again. With the entire universe before you, it left one feeling like nothing mattered, even your own life. Luckily, I had someone. Someone who left me warm and content, often satisfied, even after he left the bed. My special someone that kept me sane in this vast cosmos. My Captain. My Space Fox.

My hands gripped his deep red fur as I moaned in pleasure. My chest was placed against his soft, white underbelly. His penis slid into me with ease. It wasn't large or thick, but it was good enough for me to yell out as my back arched, my chest rubbing against his. Bits of fur sprang out between my fingers as he rocked back and forth, slamming me like the good captain he is. His hot breath cascaded over my neck as his muzzle moved in close. His tongue seemed endless as it ran up my neck and slid into my ear. I moaned out again. My moans echoing throughout our small cabin. My body was hot and screaming for more.

This invigorated my captain even further.

He pulled out quickly, leaving my body to quiver with ecstasy. I didn't have the time to slump back onto the bed before he grabbed me and twisted me around on all fours. My naked ass was up in the cold air, waiting for my Captain visit it again. I had no fur to keep me warm out in the endless space. My cool, pinkish skin was taken by goosebumps. My Captain slapped my ass hard, and I bit the corner of my lip. He slid into me again and my eyes rolled back into my head. The pressure in my ass built up and I started to leak. He started slow at first, letting me enjoy him, but then he rammed as hard as he could, slapping my ass yet again. My mouth opened as I let out a yell. My tongue flopped loosely as he rammed my ass over and over. I could feel each inch of his cock squeezing in and out of my tight hole. His hands grasped my hips with a fierce strength. His trimmed claws slowly scratching down my hips and onto my plump ass.

I shivered with glee.

He bent down and I could feel his warm breath again on my back. His muzzle opened and he let his tongue drag up across my tattoos, and he bit down gently enough on my shoulder. All I could gasp was a simple, "Fuck me."

This was perceived as an invitation by my Captain, as it should have. He started to reach around me and grab my breasts. His soft paws fondled my sharp nipples, only adding to the pleasure that seemed like it would never end. He pounded me from behind with a renewed vigor. His soft body gliding across mine, his teeth digging into my shoulder, and his hands groping my plump tits was all it took for me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted as he kept up his sexual onslaught.

My Captain's smooth hands rubbed around my hips as he reached over me and grabbed the last remaining vestige of my former life and squeezed hard, pinching me shut. His hot breath could be felt in my ear as he whispered to me.

"Not yet you don't...That's an order."

He quickly slid under me, pulling me backwards onto him until I mounted his velvety hips. His groomed fur caressed my ass as he slid into me yet again. This time I was on top and it was my turn to ride him as I please. I pressed forward, even with my legs weak from pleasure, and began to rock my hips smoothly, back and forth, letting the weak, deep moans of my Captain wash over me. I was about to burst and I needed him to do the same. I slammed down, feeling his shaft throughout my decent. My dick flopped freely as I did so over and over. I could feel his soft paws rub up my ribs and clamp down on my breasts. His final moan was accompanied by a thick hot liquid shooting deep into my ass. I could feel it ooze out of his dick. The warmth took me to another level of sexual freedom.

I couldn't last any longer.

With a loud, joyous yell his name came to my lips, "Captain Uwu! Uwu! Uwu!" I too orgasmed freely across our bed. I sprayed my own cum as I still slammed down upon him. My dick flopped as white cum rained down on my belly and tits. Everything quaked. I felt nothing but pleasure as my Captain slid me off of him and onto the bed. I lay on my side; a slight smile overcame my lips.

I could hear Captain Uwu's feet tread across the metallic floor. I turned to see him cleaning up with a towel. If I could see the skin under that sleek fur, his face would be flushed with a crimson hue. He smiled back at me.

His white, sharp fangs glinted off the artificial light that filled the small cabin, "You're more beautiful every time I see you."

He made me blush as he slipped into his teal and pink company flight suit, the one we normally wear when not pissing off the authorities and slipping "less than legal" treats into the hands of the rich. The business wasn't one I had naturally wanted to get into, but as life has plenty of nasty surprises for us all, I ended up here anyway. So, I figured I might as well make a solid go at it.

I couldn't help but smile when I talked to Captain Uwu, "And you sure know how to make me feel right every time you see me." I quivered again and my own small, penis twitched as lustful thoughts came flooding into my brain. I bit my lip out of habit.

"Just be sure to be cleaned up when you meet me on the bridge for debrief. I don't need a repeat of last time." The fox brushed down his jumpsuit, smoothing out the wrinkles until he looked official enough for duty.

He was always so formal with his crew, unless it came to me. Somehow, I had something he couldn't resist. It was a first for me too. To have someone who wanted me for me, and not for sex or slave work. It was a good feeling that I never wanted to let go of.

"What?" I tilted my head to the side playingly, "You didn't like a little of your cum on my chin? I thought it was hot." I shrugged and looked down to the bed knowing that under his fur, Captain Uwu was blushing more than ever.

He smirked, "It was unbecoming of one of my crew and I was very disappointed." Captain Uwu crossed his arms and shifted his weight to one leg.

I pouted my lips and tilted my head down. I could always get under his skin. I was his weakness. "But please..."

"Vixie, I mean it." His face was stoic. He turned to leave but paused a short second before the door, "And yes, it was hot." The door opened up before him and shut quickly as he stepped out into the hallway of his ship, the Yiffin II.

I grabbed a towel off the floor and began to wipe myself down. I stood at the window before me and gazed out into the endless space before my eyes. I could feel the warm, white liquid dripping from my asshole and down my leg, but I ignored it as I beheld the cosmos in its most raw form. It was beautiful. It was bewildering. It was dangerous.

Every color known to mankind stretched out before me in spirals and blobs, spattering the empty space with mystic lights. It was quite the sight to behold, especially after orgasm. It was like a cigarette after sex. Just great.

As I bent over to wipe my ass, I caught something moving across the stars at an alarming rate. Something unnatural. I had spent many days and nights out in the vast oceans of space and there were few things that moved that fast, and they only had one intent.

To plunder, to destroy, to kill.

I saw a flash of light as two green balls of energy flew right at me. They coursed straight at the viewing port and all I could do was shut my eyes as they were destined to impact right where I stood. My thoughts raced about as my heart pounded. Somehow, I always knew I would die to the Gellical Collective, I just didn't think it would be so soon.