Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was easier for him in the dark, not watching his cock giving me such a hard fuck. But my lips and throat were starting to become sore, I did not pull away.

He did not announce it, he remained silent as he felt himself pass the point of no return. He did not slow his tempo, or savour the moment, and came as he thrust himself into me.

I felt the warm salty cum flood my mouth, and quickly spread itself over my lips as he removed his shaft from between them.

Before he could get away, I pulled him back into me, trying to clean the sperm from his penis before he placed it back inside his trousers.

I could feel my lips were very sore now, starting to swell, as a flush of blood pumped itself through my arteries and into my head.

It felt like my brain throbbed with every beat of my heart, my ears were ringing very noticeably now in the silence of the small room.

Suddenly there was a bright light that revealed the room once more. David had turned on his phone and the scene revealed itself in front of him.

His cock was still erect, and poking through the front zip of his trousers. It was red, the metal zip of his trousers had rubbed on the base of his shaft.

I was stood up in front of him, my hair part pulled out of the tight topknot I had worn...

...and he saw my lips.

They were red, not with lipstick for once, but with the blood that had plumped them up through the rough service they had just received.

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip, it felt swollen, but was now soothed and moisturised somewhat ironically by the residing cum from my mouth.

"Are you ok?" David mouthed at me in the half-light.

I raised the back of my hand to my mouth, and gently dabbed it against my lips. They were definitely swollen, but thankfully when I held my hand towards the light of David's phone I did not see any blood.

"Sorry" David said, unspoken, realising that we were still at work and had an hour left before we could realistically leave.

"It's ok." I whispered.

I didn't know if I was ok or not. It was difficult to tell if anyone would notice without me checking in the mirror first.

But it did not matter. This is what I wanted, I wanted to be used like this.

If in the heat of the moment David had fucked my mouth hard, satisfying his own lust to get himself off, that was fine with me. It is what I had allowed men to do with my body for most of my life. Since I found out what sex with men was.

But the difference with David was clear.

He wasn't going to run away, instantly guilty about having sex with a transwoman the moment he has cum.

He would not be rushing back to his wife, like most of my other lifelong encounters had.

We were going to go home together, to our home together.

And he had better make me a long gin with a lot of ice the moment we arrived home.

12