Bunny 03 - Office Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of bunny’s day in the office.
1.6k words
4.45
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst this is part three of the Bunny series, it is the second part of Bunnys day in the office - feel free to go back and read 'Office Slut Part 1' or even start with 'Who's a Good Slut? if you want to get to know bunny a bit more'

--

Bunny had been working busily for a few hours. She had spent most of it on the phone with various teams, negotiating changes to delivery schedules and personnel changes. She had been making notes as she went and now wrote a summary in an email. As she hit send, she also sent a copy to the printer and got up to collect it. She walked upstairs and knocked on the door to a small office. She paused a beat, opened it and walked in. As the door swung shut behind her, she slid the bolt across.

She turned to face her Master, who was currently on the phone. He smiled at her and she waited quietly by the door. After a moment he signalled for her to approach. She stepped forward, pulling the chair out and, after placing the report on the corner of the desk, slid her skirt down her long legs and draped it over the back of the chair. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, enjoying the way Sir was watching her intently whilst still talking on the phone. She hung her blouse over the back of the chair too, now just stood in her underwear and heels, just how Master liked her when she was in his office.

She picked the report back up and stood patiently as he wrapped up his conversation. He reached over and replaced the phone into its cradle, then held out his hand and she quickly handed the report over.

He lent back in his big chair to read the report whilst Bunny stood with her hands clasped behind her back, pushing her tits forwards ensuring her Master had a good view of them.

As he finished the report he placed it on his desk, "This is some good work; should resolve all of these issues fairly quickly."

"Thank you Sir."

"Now, if it wasnt for the fact you were such a naughty slut earlier I'd be rewarding you right now. But, what do naughty sluts get?"

She didnt know how he did it, but he always knew when she had been naughty. She had been so horny earlier that she had rushed to the bathroom and fingered herself until she came. And she had enjoyed every second of it, knowing that this was coming.

"They get punished Sir," she half moaned and half whispered.

"Normally, you'd get five spanks for being disobedient or for back-chatting me, but you broke the rules so its 10 for each rule broken. Repeat the first two rules for me..."

"Rule 1: Never cum without Master's permission.

Rule 2: Always tell Master when I'm cumming."

"You do remember them then, at least that's something. Bend over my desk."

She quickly stepped forward, using her hand to tuck her blonde hair behind her ears before placing both of her hands flat on the cold wooden desk. Her ass was facing the door and she watched Sir over the desk in front of her.

He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a wooden ruler. He walked around the desk and ran his hand slowly along Bunny's back, sending a shiver down her spine. Just being in Sir's presence made her wet but the feeling of his hand..... and the anticipation of her punishment meant that her panties were soaked from her dripping pussy.

Whack. "One, thank you Sir."

The next few came in quick succession.

Whack, whack, whack "Six, thank you Sir."

The seventh stung and she let out a loud whimper and she glanced at the door to the office. Master smiled, "They're only going to get harder slut! Give me your pants." She quickly stood up straight and pulled the now soaking material down her legs and stepped out of them. She handed them over and then returned to her position over the desk.

"Open your mouth slut."

She opened it wide and before she knew what had happened her wet panties were stuffed into her mouth and she could taste her own pussy juices.

Whack. "Eight, thank you Sir," she called out around her panties.

She was lost in ecstasy, her pussy dripping, leaking down her legs onto the floor of Sir's office.

As the nineteenth spank landed her eyes rolled up into her head and she fell forwards onto Sir's desk, her face crumpling papers. She didnt even feel the last one or hear Sir undoing the buckle of his trousers, or see him pulling his now throbbing cock out of his boxers.

He walked behind her, grabbed her thin waist and pushed his thick cock deep inside her. She came instantly and he just held himself deep inside her for a moment.

As she finished cumming he wrapped his hand in her long blonde hair and yanked her head back. He started fucking her hard. Bunny was glad her mouth was full because she was now moaning hard each time Sir buried his shaft deep inside her.

He reached down and around her, twisting and pulling her nipples, and she slammed herself back onto his cock as hard as she could. She needed him to use her right now. To be completely his. To be Sir's toy.

He picked up the pace and through her stuffed mouth he heard her screaming she was going to cum. He yanked her by her hair again and started to pound her pussy as hard as he could.

As she started to writhe and moan he released her hair and spanked her ass forcibly, adding to the red print from the previous spanking. He grabbed her waist and squeezed it as he kept fucking her. She was his toy and he was going to use her until he filled her pussy with his glorious cum.

He lifted his leg up and placed it onto the desk next to her face, so he could get even deeper inside her. As he kept pounding her she began to moan again, even louder than before. Even though her mouth was still full he was worried that the noises would seep into the outer offices, so he released her waist, placed his foot back on the floor, yanked her hair hard so she was pulled upright and clamped both hands down over her mouth. He pulled her head backwards so she was practically standing up straight as he continued using her body for his pleasure. He could feel his balls expanding as he got closer to cumming. He whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fill you with cum, my little slut". She nodded eagerly and tried to wiggle her way deeper onto his cock so she could feel evey drop shooting inside her.

Her efforts were soon rewarded. He moaned as his hard cock exploded inside of her. She moved backward and forward along His shaft trying to milk every last drop out of it.

When he felt she had extracted all of his cum, he let go of her and pulled out. She stood for a second before falling forward and laying across the desk. Sir smiled at how happy bunny looked and walked back to his chair and sat down.

He was surprised that after just a moment he could feel bunny's hand running down his chest and grabbing his cock. She started stroking it to a steady rhythm. She opened her mouth wide to let her soaked panties drop to the floor and he knew what she wanted....no, what she needed. He stood back up and his now softening cock was in front of her beautiful, slutty face. She licked the underside of his shaft for a few moments before taking the tip into her mouth and sucking it hard. She then released it and rolled onto her back with her head hanging over the edge of the desk. She grabbed at his waist and pulled him closer, sucking Master's balls into her mouth, she rolled them round her mouth with her tongue until she felt his shaft start to harden again. She let his balls drop out of her mouth and moaned out, "Please fuck my throat Sir."

He grinned as he reached down and slapped her right tit eliciting a loud moan as he slid his cock to the back of Bunny's throat. He held it there for a second before pulling it out, then quickly forcing it right back in. He started fucking her face hard and fast - every now and then pulling his long cock completely out of her mouth to allow her a short breath, and to see her drool running down her face before slamming it back into the back of her throat.

Normally it would take him a while before he could cum again but he felt his balls expanding and he knew he was close again. He picked up the pace and could see the lust in her eyes as she was struggling to breathe around her Master's cock. She needed his cum, so he pushed his cock deeper into her throat and held it their letting it explode. She gagged and coughed as she tried to swallow it all but he held his cock there until he had finished and then pulled out.

Bunny took a deep breath as a mixture of Sir's cum and her slobber ran from her mouth down her upside down face covering it before dripping onto the floor. She lay there for a few moments as Sir collapsed backwards onto his chair. She was smiling so hard her face hurt knowing that she had pleased her Master so much. She let herself enjoy the moment a while longer before wondering how she was going to make herself look presentable for the rest office again before she left Master's sanctuary.