Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 23

Story Info
Trans Emma & Davids’ relationship is revealed to his wife.
1.9k words
4.5
685
1
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story, my journal, please see :

Emma's stiletto seduction 01 to Pt. 22 for prior entries.

Comments Welcome.

Of all the times this could have occurred, it was very bad luck it was happening right now.

Thankfully I had tied my hair back into a ponytail, so I did not look too much like i'd been face fucked hard merely minutes ago.

However I did wish that I had re-applied some lipstick, but as I caught my reflection in the mirror decided that it could have been worse.

"A lot worse." I thought to myself.

As I stood, my black leather dress, although tight around my breasts, had fallen to its full length.

I was not at my best but, felt like I could at least compete with the woman who stood brazenly in front of me.

I placed my left hand on my hip, tilted my head a little, and rapped my long black fingernails against a glass of red wine.

The sound cut through the atmosphere like a hammer and chisel.

Needless to say, I returned her withering stare with my best brattish pout. Whatever this woman had planned for this evening, it was definitely not going to work out for her. That much I knew.

She should have nothing bad against me. I had not done her any harm whatsoever. She was the ex partner, wife, of my boyfriend David. They had broken up when she left him after decades of a loveless marriage. She didn't want him, and, as David had suggested, probably never wanted him.

So what if I met David at the right time for both of us? People have to move on, they cannot stay single forever.

But this was exactly what she had wanted. For some reason she had wanted to punish David, for not having the balls to leave her years ago, no matter how miserable she had made him. No matter how much she had gaslit him.

"He couldn't even leave me." She had told her sister when she moved out of the house two years ago, "He couldn't even do that right."

But the problem she has, is that even though she had left David, he had not come running back.

It was expected, of course, she couldn't imagine it going any other way. David was definitely coming to see her soon, perhaps this week, pleading with her to come back home. To apologise, to carry on as before. That was both her fantasy and her expectation.

It never happened.

Instead David was angry and frustrated. "All this time, decades." He thought, "just thrown away. Wasted."

And he was more than angry, he was lonely.

So much so that he very nearly did what his wife had expected of him.

But life had changed for David and I, from something as little and as random of having a dream about him. In my dream I realised that I fancied him. David from work. The only man I had ever fancied.

And when we arranged to meet outside of work, he realised that he fancied me too.

His wife had not factored for this outcome.

And that problem was now written in the appearance of tiny blood vessels all over her face.

/

We both knew who the other woman was. I knew she was Davids' wife. And thanks to her investigating us over the last few days, she had found who I likely was too.

All it took was a few discreet phone calls to the wives of Davids' work colleagues, after the impression we made at the office Christmas party together.

Her first 'phone contact did not know, and was as surprised at anyone that David was in another relationship. The second "probably knew", she thought, but was not going to tell her. They were never close friends.

However the third contact did know the answers. Her husband had told of all of the gossip from the office party, and that David and I had been right at the top of his scandal list.

"If it's anyone it's Emma," they had texted in response, "They definitely left the party together."

His wife didn't know of the name at first, even though she had maintained a relationship with the management at her husbands job. But now she could put a face to it. And naturally, she had learned from the muckraking that I was a transwoman.

She didn't know what to believe, at first. Incredulous that not only had David found someone else, it was with one of 'those'..... and now "IT" had the audacity to be standing in front of her.

"And just who are you!" His wife said, finally collecting her thoughts.

When she had heard that David was with a transwoman, her first thoughts were of a 'man in a dress'.

She was of that age where the concept that a persons gender may not be congruent with their sex, or be fluid, was beyond her education.

Whatever she had imagined, I was confident that she had not thought that I would be like, well, like I am.

"More importantly," I replied in my poshest accent, "what do you want?"

I wanted to put her on the back foot, and was succeeding.

I imagined, as she had, that she would sweep in here, and be able to intimidate both David and I. To say her piece, shout, and then march out whilst laughing at the 'woman' David was now with.

But that had not happened.

The text messages she had exchanged with David's work colleagues had described me as a transwoman, yes, but not as the woman who stood before her now.... I was calm and confident.

And most of all..... even if I do say so myself, "fabulous".

"I want to talk to David," she snapped back, "alone!"

"Whatever you have to say, you can say it to both of us." Said David, pushing past her and joining me in the lounge.

"I want, IT, out." She responded, quickly darting her eyes in my direction, and then back to David.

I paused for a moment.

I knew that this very situation is exactly what David had worried about since we first met. He knew that the countdown timer to this conversation had started when we kissed, but he had been having so much fun that he was able to put it to the back of his mind.

"Here we go." He thought to himself.

But he was glad that he was not on his own. He had me by his side, and he felt stronger for it.

All the feelings and thoughts that he imagined were going to be stirred up meeting his wife again after all this time were not present.

He knew that person, yes, but for all intents and purposes his wife was now a stranger. Like he had never known her at all. The unfortunate truth was that she had never known David at all, and had shown no signs of ever wanting to.

"If you are going talk to me," I stated, "then call me Emma and use she her."

I took a drink of my wine.

"It's not a request by the way." I added, shaking my head disdainfully.

"Emma is going nowhere." Said David, putting his hand on my left shoulder.

"Thank you. Thank you." I thought to myself.

I too had been counting down to this moment, ever since David and I got together. Certainly after I had moved in it was only a matter of time. In all the scenarios I had played though, I hoped that David would stand firm. To stand by me. And he was doing so.

I loved the shocked look on his wife's face. Yes, this was definitely the last thing she had expected.

I placed my glass on the mantle above the fire, its logs burning now as a collection of cinders. David was close enough for me to wrap my left arm behind his back, and he returned my gesture by placing his right arm around me, pulling me tightly to him with his hand just below my shoulder.

I turned to look up at him, his eyes sparkling, I cannot resit.

I put my right hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating fast but showing few outward signs. My black fingernails stood out against his shirt as I looked over my shoulder, to see his wife, quietly seething.

In my best brattish voice I asked, 'Did you have a good Christmas?"

She shook her head and took out an envelope from her handbag.

"David, I want a divorce."

We had both knew this was coming. HIs wife clearly expected things to be going very differently. Perhaps with this man crying, pleading, before she had dropped this supposed bombshell of humiliation.

"Leave it on the table on your way out, dear." I quickly retorted, defusing the shock from her statement.

"Are you going to let it talk to me like that?" She snapped back at David.

"On the table." David replied, standing firm and pulling me close.

She threw the letter towards us with venom in her action. It hit the wall and fell quickly to the floor.

"Get out." David responded.

"Oh I'm going," she said, turning on her heel and walking into the hallway.

I followed, blocking the doorway to the lounge so that she couldn't return.

She looked to the kitchen, and up the stairs, barely recognising the house that she had left behind. Barely recognising the husband that she had left behind. She struggled with the new lock on the front door.

"Let me get that for you."

Taking care not to touch her, I allowed my small frame to put the Yale lock on the snib as she pulled the door back hard.

"Hey hey!" David said, raising his voice a little and standing behind both us.

His wife spilled out into the driveway, looking back at us both over her shoulder.

"Whatever this is." She hissed, now pointing her finger. "It's not going to work!"

A wry smile came over her contorted face.

"By tomorrow you two are finished." She shouted at the top of her voice, trying to make a spectacle of herself. "WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBOURS THINK?"

"Well Sarah and Tom don't mind... they said we make a cute couple." I shot back, quietly, "And Dan next door just shakes his head at us when we have been too loud."

I purposefully stepped forward onto the doorstep, the popping and scraping of my stilettos on the stone, drawing her attention as David stood to my rear.

"Well everyone is going to know about your sordid little affair." She screamed stepping towards me, "You stupid little freak."

David, standing tightly behind me now, put his arm firmly around my chest, protectively.

"Do you know something," I added, calmly, "You are exactly as I imagined you to be."

I instinctively snapped my head backwards into Davids chest before I had realised what had happened.

I have felt spit in my face before, but I am never truly prepared for it. I cannot help but react.

"What the...." David shouted.

He quickly turned me back towards the house and stood between me and his wife.

"What's wrong with you?" He said, sternly. "You cant do that!"

"That slut," His wife replied, "Deserves everything's that coming."

"You know that's assault, right?" He replied, angrily.

"That THING is finished", His wife snapped, "I'm going to get it fired."

And David knew that, as much as he disliked his wife, she never made empty threats, and probably still had the influence to do exactly that.

"I don't care anymore." She shouted, turning back down the drive.

"You never did." Thought David.

"You never did".