Emma's Toys

Story Info
A post-hypnotic suggestion sends a couple down a rabbit hole.
3.5k words
4.52
17.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers

If people are contributing their Emma Snowe stories, I might as well throw mine on the pile.

So, this is the first memory I have of Emma. Not the first time I met her, but the first time I remember meeting her. It'll make sense later on.

I was living in the dorms at B_____ College in New England. It was a weekday night. I was studying. Around 9 there was knock on my door. It was Kathy, my girlfriend.

Now, the first thing that struck me as weird, that normally, when Kathy shows up at my door at 9 it means she's here for a booty call. Usually, she'd just come right up to me, wrap her arms around me and give me a deep kiss. That was her M.O. Every time. But when I opened the door she just stood there. Looking at me.

She said: "Emma requests your presence" Then she turned and started walking down the hall.

That's it. That's all she said. And then weirdest fucking thing happened. I suddenly got in my head the notion that I had to go with her...to some place. Urgently. I mean...I felt like I absolutely had to...even though I wasn't sure why. I thought about the test I was studying for, but I had decided that going someplace was more important for some reason. I found myself moving out into the hallway. For a moment I turned back, to get some shoes on, to get my keys, but this notion that leaving was so urgent just stuck in my head and I closed my door and caught up with Kathy. She was walking briskly now.

"Kathy what the fuck is going on?" I asked, somewhat bewildered and little frightened. This feeling I had...it was like I knew I'd left the hot plate on and had to go turn it off. But for something unknown.

Kathy seemed as confused and a little frightened. "I don't know! I got this phone call and this girl's voice said, "Emma requests your presence." And then they hung up. And I was like..."huh? Who's Emma?" And then...I don't know, it was like this compulsion came over me! I felt like I needed to come see you and tell you, "Emma requests your presence." I mean, I tried to ignore it. I tried to go back to reading...but it was like this nagging voice in my head and the only way to make it stop was to give in to it. I mean, it felt like something bad was going to happen if I didn't do this! I don't know what...just something...bad....it felt like....dread....And when I left my room...it began to feel better...the dread began to fade."

As Kathy spoke, I'd notice our paced had increased. We were sort of speed-walking, sort of jogging. We exited the dorm onto the quad. It was cool and I was a little chilly in my shorts and t-shirt. Wish I could have resisted long enough to get some shoes on, but I was feeling exactly what Kathy was describing....it felt like I was avoiding something awful by giving into this feeling of going someplace.

"I don't know Emma, either" I said. "Is it possible this is a dream? I mean, I don't know where we're going. Do you?"

"No." Kathy said. "This is so weird....but I'm not frightened. That's not right, is it? I mean there's something really strange happening...I should be terrified. I should be screaming...."

I didn't feel frightened either. "Yeah...me neither...it actually feels....kind of right. I mean...it's kind of like a weird adventure." I held out my hand. Kathy took it and we began to run.

In short time we were in front of Connolly House, a community student housing home. I'd never been here, yet somehow I knew the door code. We rushed inside and went up the stairs. The door at the end of the hall. That's where we had to go. I don't know how we knew but we knew. We rushed right in without knocking.

The room was unlike any dorm room I'd ever seen. It felt more like a old English library than a dorm room. Dark bookshelves lined the walls, lit by simulated gas lights. Up high there was a loft and below that an overstuffed couch, upon which there were two beautiful, naked girls who seemed unsurprised to see us. I didn't recognize either one. I didn't have time to ask any questions though, as I was hurrying getting undressed. As was Kathy.

The same compulsion that drove me to this room, now overwhelmed me to get undressed. Again, I wanted to resist this notion, but that sense of dread overcame me and I knew the only way to relieve the anxiety was to get naked. As soon as I was free of my clothes, I was rewarded with a wonderful feeling relaxation and calm Like I was being praised for doing what I was supposed to. To stand here naked in front of these beautiful women, with my hands at my sides.

I now had a chance to look them. They were both big women. The one on the left had pale skin, silver hair and a mix of blue and green eyes, that is to say, one eye was green and the other blue. I'm sure you've guessed who that is. Generous breasts. Thick thighs. The other woman was asian. Not as tall, and rather zaftig; reminded me of a fertility idol in a way. Really large breasts and a thick middle. As I studied their bodies, I felt my penis getting stiff. I thought about covering it, but then realized it would feel better if I just let it rise for them. I stood and waited. I looked at Kathy.

She had also undressed. Which was unusual. She's normally very shy about her body. Even when we have sex, she'd often wear a t-shirt or a bra to cover her large breasts. It was so odd to see her just standing there freely, unashamed; her hands at her side as well. Waiting.

These women just stared at us for a moment. Emma absent-mindedly fondled her breasts with one hand and the asian woman had one hand between her own thighs, stroking lightly.

Then Emma spoke, "Do either of you know who I am? Do you know why you are here?"

I looked at Kathy. She had no idea either. "No ma'am." we both said sheepishly. I thought it was weird we both said "ma'am" Not a term either of us used.

Emma smiled. "Do you find it odd that you both felt compelled to come to this room, remove your clothes and stand before me?"

"Yes, ma'am" we both said.

"And do you also find it odd that you are both extremely aroused standing before us?"

"Yes, ma'am" we said.

The asian woman spoke. "Well we can tell he's aroused. I'm not so sure about her though."

Emma responded. "Very well Amy." She looked at me. "Roland, will you please place two fingers inside Kathy's vagina and let us know if she is wet."

"Yes, ma'am" I said. And I very methodically turned to Kathy and placed two fingers inside of her. She was very slick. She moaned slightly when I entered her. I began to move my fingers back and forth slowly.

"She's very wet, ma'am." I said.

"Oh I'm so glad to hear that," Emma said. "Does she enjoy being fingered? What about being eaten out?"

"She enjoys being fingered, but she does not like me going down on her." I said.

Now something I should add here: I never, never discussed stuff like this. I mean, not with my guy friends, not even with Kathy! We didn't really talk much about sex, we just sort of did it and kind of figured out what we liked. Kathy never wanted me to go down on her, even though I attempted to several times. She never said why and I never pressed her. She was fine with giving blow-jobs, but she much preferred pretty vanilla sex. Missionary most of time, sometimes side-by-side, and occasionally I'd enter her from behind while we were laying on our sides, and always under the covers.

"Kathy," said Emma. "Why don't you enjoy oral sex? Does Roland not perform it well?"

"I'm embarrassed about people looking at my vagina. It's not very pretty," Kathy said, very matter-of-factly.

"I'm sure that's non-sense," said Emma. "Roland, do you enjoy looking at Kathy's vagina?"

"Yes, ma'am." I said. "I think it's beautiful. I wish she'd let me go down on her. I would very much enjoy it."

"Well there you have it," said Emma. "Kathy, fetch that settee and sit for us please."

Kathy unengaged herself from my fingers and brought over a fancy padded couch into the middle of the room. She sat down, facing the girls.

"Spread your legs for us dear." Emma said.

Kathy did as she was told. Both girls stopped masturbating for a moment and leaned closer to get a better view.

"Well you have a lovely vagina." Amy said. "Quite similar to mine actually." And Amy spread her legs to show Kathy what she looked like. I looked at Amy's vagina. It was quite similar. Puffy with big inner lips that protruded. Lovely.

"Roland, why don't you orally please your girl friend for us?" Emma said.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

I knelt in front of Kathy. She'd never let me do this before, and now, at the command of this strange girl I was getting my wish. I licked her from taint up to her clit. I heard her moan and I heard the two girls behind me moan in sympathy. I began to lick in earnest now. Up and down the lips, inside, and then I centered on the clit. I could sense her growing more excited. I inserted two fingers and pressed upward to the g-spot. I began to rub in time with my tongue and in short time Kathy came. Her legs pressed against my ears and I felt her quiver. Behind me I could hear Emma and Amy reaching their orgasm as well. I desperately wanted to look behind me, but I felt so compelled with my task at hand.

"That's good, Roland, very good..."said Emma. "You can stop now, stand and turn to face us."

I did as I was commanded. By now my penis absolutely rock hard. It stood at firm attention.

"Oh you poor boy," said Amy. "Emma, you must give him some relief. It looks like he is going to burst."

Emma looked flushed from her orgasm. She smiled wickedly. "That is a wonderfully beautiful cock you have Roland. Kathy is very lucky to have that at her whim." She thought for a moment, then said. "Roland, what is your favorite sex position?"

"Doggy-style, ma'am." I was little shocked I'd said that out loud. I'd never said that to Kathy because I knew she wasn't a fan.

"Kathy," said Emma, "Are you fond of doggy style sex? You've got a lovely ass. I imagine most men wouldn't last long pounding you from behind."

"No ma'am," said Kathy.

"And why is that?" asked Emma.

"I don't like people looking at my asshole." Kathy said with complete abandon. I don't think I'd ever heard use the term 'asshole' in my life. It sounded so dirty coming from her.

"Please be a dear and indulge us." Emma responded. "He's not focusing on your asshole, he's looking at the curves of your hips, the roundness of your ass, and feeling intense pressure on his cock. I want you get on your knees and bend over the settee. Roland, I want you to enter her, fuck her, and come in her. Kathy, you will find this extremely pleasurable and I'm sure you will come again shortly."

Kathy roboticly stood up and walked over to the side of the bench, got on her knees and bent over. I positioned myself behind her. God what a magnificent ass. This really was the first time I got to see it like this and it was glorious. I reached down and positioned my cock up against her wet slit. I slid in smoothly. I heard Kathy gasp. It felt so deep, so tight. I began to thrust back and forth. I'd never felt so much pressure against my cock. I could tell I wasn't going to last long. I heard Amy and Emma masturbating again. Kathy stated making soft moans. She was going to come soon. I was determined to hold back my orgasm, but I felt it building. Just a little longer. Then Kathy came with a great howl. That sent me over the edge and I came with a great bucking. I felt myself driving into Kathy as my cock sent spurts of semen deep inside her. Soon I was spent and I collapsed on top of her.

I looked over at Amy and Emma. They looked quite satisfied with themselves and our performance. Emma gestured grandly and said, "Emma commands you to remember!" And then I remembered everything.

***********************************************************

It was last weekend. Connolly house was having a house party and room drinks; that is to say each room had their own drink speciality. We were walking by when a friend of mine called us inside. We walked through the house, stopping in each room for their drink specialty. A whisky tasting in one. Wine samples in another. When we walked into Emma's room there was a small group of people gathered around Amy, who stood in the middle with an intense look in her eyes. Her arms were sticking straight out and her hands were tightly clasped together.

"....and now, as hard you can you will find that you cannot separate your hands. It as if they are glued together. The harder you try to separate them, the tighter they will stick." Emma spoke. She was dressed now. All in her trade-marked white including a very fancy white dressing gown.

"What's going on?" Kathy asked someone.

"Emma's doing a hypnosis demonstration." they said. "It's pretty trippy."

"Isn't hypnosis fake?" Kathy asked innocently. That got Emma's attention. It was almost as if she was waiting for someone to say that. Emma strode right up to Kathy.

"Fake you say?" Emma said.

"Yeah," Kathy said defiantly. "I mean she's faking right? This is an act right?"

Emma rubbed her hands together. She was formulating a plan.

"So would it be your contention that you could not be hypnotized?"

"No, of course not." Kathy said. "Like I said, it's fake."

Emma smiled wickedly and leaned in close. She placed a hand on Kathy's shoulder.

"Well tell you what then. Why don't we place a friendly wager?" she said. "If I can hypnotize you, I win. If I can't, you win. Shall we place some stakes?"

"That sounds all right. What are you putting up?" Kathy said. She was treating this like a fun party joke. "Oh I know. This is an absolutely gorgeous cloak." She pointed to Emma's fur-lined cloak hanging on the wall. "If I win, I get this cloak. And if you win...well...you can have anything you want. Name it."

Emma's eyes got wide. "Can I make you my obedient hypnotic slave?"

Kathy laughed. "Sure. I'l be your slave. And if you can hypnotize my boyfriend you can make him your slave, too."

"Hey!" I said. "I didn't agree to this! But fine. If you can hypnotize Kathy and me, we'll be your slaves. Hell, we'll be your sex slaves it's that you want!"

"Oh yes," Kathy jumped in. "We'll be your sex slaves! You can have your way with us! Ravish us!"

Emma smiled even wider. "Well I don't think I'll ravish you until we get to know each other better. Maybe I'll just watch." She clapped her hands. "All right, I think we have a bet!"

It was then that I noticed everyone in the room snickering. At first I thought they were just in on the joke, but then I realized they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Emma guided Kathy into the middle of the room next to Amy who was still trying to unstick her arms. She looked at Kathy.

"You have no idea what you're in for." Amy said.

"Oh hush," said Emma. "Deep sleep for me." And in one deft move she lowered Amy's hands and she thumped the back of her head. Emma caught her as she seemed to collapse. Like a puppet who's strings had been cut. It was dramatic. Kathy and I were both kind of shocked.

Emma held her close to her body and rocked back and forth while speaking softly into her ear.

"Deeper down, Amy, feeling heavy, and relaxed, and deeper...and deeper....that's it...just let go and listen to my words...in a moment I'm going to snap my fingers. When you hear me snap, you open your eyes and walk over to the couch. You will sit down and then fall back into an even deeper state of hypnosis. Then you will say, "It feels good to obey Emma." over and over again. Each time you say it you will sink even deeper into hypnosis. Keep saying it until you feel that you feel you are 100 times deeper in hypnosis then you are now....."

SNAP!

I saw Amy open her eyes and do as she was told. She sat on the couch and then just collapsed. I could hear her softly saying "It feels good to obey Emma." over and over again. I could see that Kathy was a little freaked out. This seemed more than acting.

Emma turned her attention back to Kathy. I think I could see fear in Kathy's eyes. So could Emma.

"Do you still want to go through with this?" Emma said. "It's not too late to back out."

"No...let's...let's...try this." Kathy stammered. I don't think she was afraid. I think she was aroused. I think that's what frightened her.

"Okay." said Emma. "Give me your arm."

Kathy raised her arm and Emma placed it on her shoulder. She covered Kathy's hand with her own.

"Okay," Emma continued. "The thing about hypnosis is that it isn't really about sleep. It's about focus. It's about concentration. It's about narrowing the attention of your conscious mind to allow the hypnotist to communicate with your unconscious mind. So what I want you to do is to concentrate on my eye. Either one. The green or the blue. You can choose which eye to focus your gaze on. Good. Very good, Kathy. Now I want you to think about your arm. I want you to imagine that it is a steel beam. An unbending steel beam. Pictures it in your mind. Picture your arm cast in metal...unbendable. Now I want you tense it up. Tense your forearm, tense your bicep. Get it nice and rigid...good. Now get that picture of a steel arm firm in your mind. Can you see it Kathy?"

"Yes...."Kathy said.

"Good," said Emma. "Now when you try to bend that arm you'll find that you can't. That it is as stiff and as rigid as that steel beam you are imagining. Go ahead. Try to bend it."

I could see Kathy struggling to bend her arm. She couldn't. And this terrified her.

**Side note: So I didn't know this at the time, but you physically can't bend your arm when you're tensing it. I mean hypnotized or not, it can't be done. But Kathy didn't know that. She thought she'd been hypnotized, and once you think you've been hypnotized...well, you pretty much are.**

"Can you bend your arm, Kathy?" Emma asked.

"No...I...it won't bend." Kathy said. She sounded kind of desperate.

"And why won't it bend Kathy?" Emma asked.

"Because....because....I've been hypnotized." Kathy's lip began to quiver. She knew she'd lost.

"Exactly." Emma said. And just like with Amy, Emma struck. She quickly lowered Emma's hand while snaking her other hand behind Kathy's head, giving it a sharp thump with her finger.

"Sleep!" she commanded.

And just like Amy, Kathy slumped into Emma's arms. Emma rocked her like Amy. I could hear her whisper, "Deeper and deeper...falling deeply into my trance...so relaxed...so limp...so loose."

She whispered something into Kathy's ear and then suddenly snapped her finger. Kathy's eyes opened. She methodically walked over to the couch, sat down next to Amy, and then immediately fell back into trance.

Then I heard her mantra. "It feels good to obey Emma." Just like Amy, who was still quietly repeating it over and over again.

Emma looked at me and gestured for me to come to her. I looked at the empty space on the couch next to the two hypnotized girls. I knew that I would soon be joining them.

*************************************************

I don't remember anything after that. But after our adventure with Emma's post-hypnotic suggestions...well we were both believers. The four of us became quite good friends and had many hypnotic adventures together in college. And Kathy...well Kathy really blossomed. Sexually I mean. Opened up to new experiences I could have never imagined.

So Emma, if you're reading this...thanks for everything.

Your Obedient Sex Toy,

Roland.

GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers