Emma's Walk of Woe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma grimaced in embarrassment, as she saw both men read out loud the words on her top.

"Stupid slut?" one man said out loud, in a questioning tone.

Emma shivered at the words.

The two slowed down and were only a few feet away from them now.

Emma powered on, trying to get past them as quickly as possible. She didn't say a word in reply as they both pointed and laughed, but Scott seemed to stop to fill them both in. Emma blushed even harder. Even as she focused on the path ahead, she could hear the men now commenting on the words printed on her back.

"It says 'fat ass'," one of the men was saying, "does she normally wear clothes like that?"

"Yes," Scott was lying, "yes, she believes in absolute honesty. Very admirable character trait!"

The men laughed, and Emma shook her head as she tried to block them out.

"Well, she's certainly honest!" the men agreed, as Emma prayed more than ever for a hole to open up in the ground and swallow her up.

She didn't stop -- couldn't stop -- though, and marched ever onwards, breasts jiggling comically in the woefully ill-fitting crop top.

Scott finally caught up. "They wanted to know if you go running in this park often," he said with a wink. Emma just shook her head.

"Okay, where do we do this?" she replied, trying to be all business in what would probably be the least professional outfit she could possibly imagine.

Scott laughed again. "Just over that hill there's a low fence that separates the park from the train tracks. All we have to do it hop over it and find somewhere... umm... discrete..." he said.

Emma groaned, but wasn't in the mood to stop or argue. She wanted this over and done with.

"Fine... whatever! Let's get this stupid plan of yours done. I'll fucking masturbate next to the tracks and then you delete those messages and photos! Happy, pervert?"

Scott smiled encouragingly. "Don't worry, I'll delete those messages and those photos..." he said, "although the family over there watching us might think the pervert is the one dressed in a tiny crop top and granny panties..." he added.

Emma blushed harder, and squealed as she ran on.

********

The low fence had been easier to navigate than Emma had initially feared, and it was with a tiny sense of relief that she'd discovered the hill obscured the track from the rest of the park, and there was no main path that led past or near this point. As such, they were at least temporarily alone.

Emma began to finger herself slowly. She looked left and right, still half expecting to see some stranger to appear from nowhere and stumble across this humiliating bout of public exhibitionism. As she began to work into her now-wet pussy though, Emma found herself and Scott somewhat left to their own devices.

Still, masturbating in front of her flatmate was still bad enough, and Emma's embarrassment knew no bounds as Scott explained that he expected a train to come through in a few minutes. He'd been checking the schedule on his phone, although the angle he'd chosen to hold it at also suggested to Emma's suspicious mind that he'd taken a few liberties with the camera. She couldn't argue that point right now though.

The only bit of good news that Emma clung on to was the fact that the train would be travelling quite quickly, and while people on the train would witness this complete surrender, they wouldn't have the time to sneak any photos or even really recognize her.

She had to get this over with soon, so she could put this entire sorry and sordid story behind her.

Emma looked up to the clear blue skies for inspiration, and bit her lip as she reluctantly began to push her fingers deeper and deeper into her own crotch, feeling the heat inside of her begin to build.

Scott was making absolutely no attempt to hide his interest, and seemed to be staring in deep amusement at her panties. The picture of Elsa and Anna from Frozen were smiling back up at him, but danced in strange ways as the fingers between her panties and her pussy moved back and forth.

Her other hand began to stray up to her breasts as the momentum inside of her began to build, and Emma felt the first beats of the impending orgasm begin to swell.

"Do you have to look?!" Emma said, through gritted teeth.

"As if you'd shown me any mercy or sympathy!" Scott snorted, pointing at the coat he was still wearing as evidence.

"You deserved it!" Emma hissed, even as the recollection of that fateful night and the powerful orgasm she unleashed began to add further weight to her own base desires in the here and now.

Scott laughed. "Well, Walt Disney would not approve!" he said, gesturing at the Disney picture on her panties that was now moving around jerkily as her hand began to speed up it's action. Then he shrugged. "Well, then again, maybe there was more to him that met the eye!" He winked and a mirthful tone entered his voice, "After all, you're certainly showing there's more to you than meets the eye!"

Emma groaned, and tried to block out Scott's playful teasing.

The sunlight beamed down on the two flatmates, and Emma began to feel slightly weak in the knees as she tried to reach a forced climax before anyone could come along to add to her embarrassment. After only a few further moments though, Scott grunted.

"I think I heard the train coming," He said simply. "Tell you what, do you want me to blindfold you so you don't have to see others watching you?" It almost seemed like a sincere offer to help spare Emma's feelings, and as she stood there furiously rubbing her aching pussy, she paused for a moment and then curtly nodded her head. At least if she didn't see the train go past, she couldn't be haunted by the vision for years to come.

Scott nodded, and took a step forward. Then, before Emma could properly react or comprehend, he'd grasped the pair of granny panties that provided Emma with some tiny amount of dignity and coverage, and properly tore them down the sides.

As her naked crotch came into full view, Emma shrieked and almost stumbled backwards.

"I didn't have any other material for the blindfold," Scott said simply, "had to improvise. Besides, your hand is in front of your crotch so you don't need the panties!"

Emma wanted to vigorously disagree on that last point, but right now she was solely focused on getting this final act of degradation over and done with.

Reluctantly refocussing her efforts, she tried to ignore the fact that her crotch was now completely exposed, and continued to rub, push and tease herself towards the climax she knew she couldn't escape.

In moments though, Emma realised the full extent of her next indignity. Somewhat damp from her exertions, the blindfold that Scott fashioned from her torn panties were now wrapped tightly around her eyes. She could smell her own juices as the material was dangled over her nose, and she had no doubt that the damp image of Elsa and Anna was prominently on display over the front of her face.

At least the material blocked out most of her view though, and as the sound of the approaching train grew louder in her ears, she was at least thankful she wouldn't have to see others see her. Maybe she could convince herself the train that went past was a freight train or even an empty passenger service. Maybe nobody would see her...

The rumbling of the train now turned into a feeling of the ground shaking as well. The further vibrations heightened Emma's sensitivity, and she knew she was not far away now.

Emma's senses were now full with the feeling of the train approaching from the north. It would flash past in only a few seconds she thought. The feeling of playing with herself - combined with the forbidden thrill and fear of possibly being seen - was beginning to become as irresistible as the itching powder earlier in the day. While one hand massaged her pussy, the other worked overtime underneath the ridiculous crop top, playing and squeezing her own breasts.

"Oh God!" Emma moaned, as she reached the point of no return. It was happening. All over again, and in daylight this time!

The sensation of the moment consumed her entire focus, and for a full sixty seconds Emma just stood there as a quivering mess, blindfolded against whatever was happening outside, while her world shook with one powerful orgasm after another. Her fingers continued to work overtime, even as her hands stiffened in response to each latest sexual release.

"Oh fuck yes!" Emma cried. "Oh yeah.... Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!"

She didn't care now if her cries brought people running from the park. All she could do now was ride it and see where it took her.

Dripping wet and sore, she finally let her hands drop to her sides. She collapsed on the ground, and panted deeply as she tried to catch her breath. That she'd done that once was hard to belief, that she'd somehow now done this twice made her question her grip on reality.

Slowly, she began to come down from the high, and her ragged breathing gradually slowed down.

Sniffing deeply, and now leaning on all fours in exhaustion, she finally had the self-awareness to rip the blindfold off. Her head was still bowed as she looked at the grass beneath her, and she could sense every bead of sweat that was dripping of her tired body.

Idly, as her mind began to return, she wondered how further down the track the train was now. Had they seen anything?

Slowly, she looked up.

Uncomprehendingly, Emma stared mutely at the scene in front of her. She shook her head in disbelief.

The train had certainly come -- as she had done so herself so noisily and publicly -- but it had also grinded to a halt directly in front of her.

Emma's mouth dropped open as she stared incredulously at three full carriages of gawking passengers, who returned her slack-jawed look and were pointing a steady array of hand held cameras her way.

"I.... I...." Emma started to say, but there was nothing really constructive to add after that. She looked around her in bewilderment. Scott had disappeared.

She'd just... Oh God... Emma thought... she'd just done... that in front of all those people! They'd been watching while she'd....

Emma's mind recoiled in horror at the overwhelming humiliation that she'd unwittingly just experienced.

Down on all fours, wet panties ripped and cast aside next to her, and with embarrassing condemnations printed on the two bits of flimsy clothing she still had to call her own, Emma stood up, turned on her heels, and simply ran...

******

Scott climbed back into his car, and wondered how long he'd need to wait for Emma to show up.

He passed the time by tapping out a message to Rebecca.

"Train stopped. Thanks for phoning through the tip about the track obstruction."

Scott smiled. He almost felt bad about slightly inconveniencing hundreds of passengers by arranging for a fake obstruction report to be sent, but ultimately it wouldn't slow them down for long, and the floor show they were given was worth far more than the price of the ticket.

Rebecca replied almost immediately. "Happy to help. Been looking to get back at that bitch for stealing my boyfriend at high school!"

Scott shook his head. That was over a decade ago, and yet still clearly Rebecca had been carrying a secret grudge. "Women!" he thought to himself. Still, never miss an opportunity to find an ally no matter how tenuous their reason might be for helping you might be. How fortuitous for him that Rebecca had been so open about what Emma had tried to plan with her.

"Emma's other friends?" he typed.

He laughed at the reply that came back.

"Encouraged the girls to do a group trip on Amtrak down to one of the vineyards further south. Girls' day out. They'll get there slightly later than they thought, but they'll have plenty to talk about on the way!"

Scott looked in the mirror of his car and saw the sprinting half-naked figure of Emma approaching from across the park. She seemed to clasping a ripped pair of wet panties to her crotch, and her arm and top were bouncing around madly.

Smiling, he played with the keys in the ignition, and wondered whether he really needed to hang around after all...