Exposed in the Hotel

Story Info
Suzie lost a bet, and now she's locked out, naked and cuffed.
21.4k words
4.66
53.5k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a variety of different topics; please see the story tags if you think any might be not to your liking. It's entirely a work of fiction; please don't behave like the characters in this story in real life.


Ker-chunk!

The heavy door closes with the sound of finality, muting the giggling from the inside my hotel room. I'm just getting my feet under me after being pushed unceremoniously into the hallway by my friends, and the reality of my situation hits me hard. I gingerly scurry back into the shallow alcove in front of the door, and try to calm my breathing. I feel my heart pounding, and, well...it's not going to work. I lean forward and glance furtively up and down the corridor, which is mercifully empty, but find little reassurance there.

I guess I didn't believe it. It was too crazy to really happen! This can't be real, can it?

Oh, it's real, Suzie.

Okay. So, here I am, outside room 326, scared and excited almost beyond reason, but I do my best to take stock and plan my course of action. Why didn't you think this through before you let them push you out of the room, Suzie? There was plenty of time to plan while my friends were shaving me, after all, but here I am, naked except for handcuffs and leg irons...

The hallway is cooler than the room was and I feel like there's a breeze blowing across my bare skin. I shiver briefly, but I don't know if it's the cold or the thrill of danger. I feel goosebumps forming and my nipples begin to harden. Way to go, nipples! Make me look like I'm turned on by this, why don't you?

But Suzie, you are turned on by this. Be honest—you've never been hornier in your whole life.

If only I could cover myself a little bit with my arms! But of course, Ginny insisted on cuffing my hands behind my back. I can't even come close to using my hands to conceal my boobs. Or my pussy.

Think, think, think, Suzie! I shake my head. I need to get from here to room 102, two floors down and at the other end of the hallway. That's where they have the handcuff keys. Then I can get back up here and get my clothes back on.

It shouldn't take very long, and it's already past midnight, so there won't be anyone out here, right? Right? But I need to get moving. Waiting here is only going to increase the chances of being spotted. I shudder at the idea of being seen like this. My pale skin stands out against the dark brown wallpaper and the blue-grey carpet, so I'll be hard to miss. And as of a few minutes ago, there isn't even any pubic hair concealing my flushed pussy lips...

Quit stalling, Suzie! You need to get moving!

Okay. I have two options. The most direct route is to take the elevator. It's halfway down the corridor, on my way to my destination. But what if there's someone on it when I step inside?! I don't want to be trapped in there with someone!

To my right, the stairs are just a short distance away, and who takes the stairs in a hotel? I take a step in that direction, and almost trip again as my foot pulls the chain taught!

If I do that on the stairs, while my hands are cuffed behind my back...

No. Being seen would be humiliating, but falling down the stairs could be fatal. I turn left and shuffle as quickly and quietly as a can toward the elevators, praying that nobody sees me.

Are you sure you don't want someone to see you, Suzie? Just the idea of it is making you wet...


I find that I can move somewhat quickly by taking short, very fast steps, but it's nothing like a flat-out run, and it makes my boobs jiggle obscenely. I'm glad they're relatively small; if Allison had been the one doing this, she probably would have needed to go slower to keep hers from bouncing too much. For the moment, I'm envious of Jane. She wouldn't have to worry about that at all.

They're not the ones who lost that stupid bet, though, are they, Suzie?

The chain between my ankles makes little clinking sounds as I scurry, making me imagine that there's a door opening somewhere. I stop to look behind me once, then go as quick as I can to the elevator bank, off to the side of the main hallway. I slow down as I approach, afraid to dash right around a corner at full speed. Luckily it's deserted, just like the hallway, so far. I walk up to the call buttons between the two elevators, turn around, and awkwardly fumble to press the button with my cuffed hands. Then I turn around and try to decide where to wait.

Between the two elevators? Over by the window?

I think I'll have enough time to scurry over to the one near the corridor, so I position myself against the wall, on the far side of the other one, and wait, terrified, trying to calm my breathing. It doesn't take long.

Ding!

The bell ruptures the silence, and I jump, startled. It seems loud enough to wake people up on the top floor!

Then the door opens. That's louder than I expected too, but I hear no voices, so I scurry over to the open doors and get in.

Now I've got to press the button for floor 1. But the floor buttons are much higher up than the call buttons, and I can't reach them with my hands, at least not while looking at them to see what I'm doing. The doors start closing...

I turn around and start trying to use my chin. I still can't see what I'm doing. Then the elevator moves...

Up! I'm going up, not down!

Oh, shit! What does that mean?!

It means someone called the elevator, stupid!

Panic! I stab madly at the button for the fourth floor, this time with my tongue! Gross! It works—sort of. I was too late.

I try again, this time going for six. The button lights up, and I cross all the fingers I can, praying whoever called the elevator is above floor six...

Ding!

The sound makes me jump again, and for a second I feel like I need to pee. What am I going to do if—

The doors open. I have no plan, so I freeze...

There's no sound other than the pounding of my heart. I realize I'm holding my breath and I let it out as I step off the elevator just as the doors begin to close. Relief floods my body. I start coming down slightly from the terror and turn myself around, trying to get oriented and figure out what to do.

I need to go back down, so I shuffle over to the call buttons, but just after I manage to press the down button my eyes open wide and I hear myself gasp! No! No, no, no, no! I don't want to do that! Whoever called the elevator from above is coming down. Now the door is going to open right here—with someone inside! I have to get out of here!

I head into the hallway, barely bothering to check if it's occupied. I'll just use the stairs, after all. The chain is long enough. I'll be careful. And there won't be anyone there... right?


I start walking quickly toward the stairs, listening intently for the sound of the elevator behind me, determined not to jump when I hear its chime this time.

What I hear next isn't the chime of the elevator, though—it's a door handle! Where is it? No, that doesn't matter, just try to get some cover!

I fling myself into the nearest door alcove, pressing my naked flesh against some stranger's hotel door. My nipples and thighs are right up against it, and it makes me feel...

You're getting turned on by this, Suzie! Don't try to deny it!

I try to shake off those thoughts, and listen. Someone came out of a room behind me, and they're walking toward the elevators, away from me. I want to take a peek, so I turn around, staying close to the door, and I flinch as my handcuffs tap against the door...

Please, still be sleeping!

I take a quick peek down the hall, and there's a woman about to turn the corner to the elevator bank. I turn my attention to the door that I've been lewdly violating, and listen.

"Was that a knock?"

"Room service would knock louder than that, surely!"

"Maybe not at this hour. I'll check."

Oh, shit! I need to move! My whole body shivers, and now I definitely feel like I need to pee this time, I'm so scared!

I dart out of the alcove and head for the next one, praying that I get there in time. This time I'm not so quick to turn around, and I squeeze my eyes shut, and feel a tear run down my cheek. The other door opens, and I see in my mind half a dozen people stepping out of the room and gawking at me, and my face feels hot, and...

Damn, Suzie, you are getting turned on by this! You can lie to other people, but you can't fool me.

It's just the feeling of my bare skin against the thick wooden door, I lie to myself.

"Huh. Nobody there."

(quieter) "I told you so."

"What the hell is taking—" ker-chunk! The rest is cut off by the door closing.

I let out the breath I'd been holding for what feels like a full minute, and my chest starts heaving. They didn't spot me. I'm safe...

Are you sure about that, Suzie?

No! I'm not safe. They're waiting for room service! I still need to get out of here. Then—

Ding!

Elevator. Do I run, or wait? I turn myself around, carefully. I hear some voices, then laughter from the elevators, but can't make out what was said. Did the woman I saw in the hall see me? And she just told the people in the elevator, and they laughed?! I can't bear it — I lean forward and take a quick glimpse, and see an empty hallway, and hear the elevator doors closing, then —

Ding!

G-d dammit! What the fuck is going on here?! Then it hits me: room service! Coming this way... and my hiding place is not that good; these door alcoves are only about eight inches deep. But then I see it, just across the hall. The little room for the ice machine! I dash across, looking desperately toward the elevators, and just see the front end of the room service cart rounding the corner.

Why didn't you go here before, Suzie?! It's obviously a better hiding spot than the doorways!

Still, the lights in here are bright, much brighter than the subdued hallway lighting. I feel very exposed, and someone is headed this way!

I see a narrow space between the ice machine and the far wall. It looks like I can squeeze in there...

Maneuvering into a tight space proves difficult with these restraints. And there's no carpet in here, so the sound of the chain on the floor is much more pronounced. I try to move as little as possible until I hear the sounds of the room service delivery just twenty feet away or so.

I start wedging myself sideways into the narrow space. I can get in there easily enough, but I've only got a foot between the ice machine and the wall, and I need to crouch down if I don't want my boobs to be out on display.

But Suzie, it sure seems like you do want to be on display...

I press my left shoulder into the corner, and twist both knees to my right as I drop down into a crouch. With my wrist up in the small of my back, there's more room for my butt against the wall, and I manage to get all the way down to my heels, albeit on tiptoes. Even so, my head is still visible over the top of the machine, and my right shoulder, too, because it's got a sloping front. It's the best I can do, anyway...

I hear people talking, and it feels like they're in the same room as me. Like they can see me. All of me, exposed, on display for them... And I'm restrained... Helpless... It would be so easy for them to take advantage of my state, and...

You can't stop denying it, Suzie. You're getting very horny.

I shake my head and try to stop picturing what people might do to my helpless body, and focus on listening for the cart to retreat. I hear the door close. The cart starts to move...

But instead of getting quieter, it gets louder! I freeze where I am and hold my breath... Please, don't see me! Don't look this way! Please, please, please don't see me!

The the room service delivery lady passes by without glancing my way. But she stops almost immediately. Oh, G-d! Did she see me? Why did she stop?

There's a knock! What?! There's no door here, just an open doorway...

Then a door opens, and I realize that it's a second delivery, to the room I had just been hiding outside. I'm so glad I moved! Now I just have to wait out another delivery, and then I can get away.

That thought fails to relieve me, as the voices are now even closer, and I can almost see the door. I try to fight the urge to think about being captured. Helpless... Aroused... Wet...

I try to focus on the sound of the door closing, the delivery finished at last. I press my chest forward against the machine for an assurance that my boobs won't be visible. Now the cart starts to come into view...

And just at that moment, the compressor in the ice machine cycles on! It vibrates against my body, in particular, my nipples, which were lightly touching the side of the machine. I stifle a yelp...

It doesn't matter though. Whether it's my little squeak or the noise of the machine, the room service delivery lady turns her head and stops her cart.

She looks right at me, and says, "Can I help you with something, young lady?"

I stammer, grasping for an excuse...

"Um—er—no. No thank you. I, um, I just dropped... my key card! And, and... it, um... it fell down behind the machine here..."

"Well, I can maybe help you move it and get your card." She takes a step toward me, very kindly.

I almost shout, "No!

"I mean, no, I can get it myself. It's fine; I don't need your help." Please just go away! My face must look bright red now...

"All right, then, dear." She looks relieved as she steps back to her cart. Thank G-d! "I'll send up someone from maintenance to make sure you get your key back."

No! Still... "Thank you," I call out. My gratitude is very real.

After another minute, I hear the elevator doors open again, and I work my way out from behind the ice machine. I guess I was there even longer than I thought; my legs are stiff, and I can barely walk as I stagger back out into the hallway.

Finally, I'm at the end of the hall, and the door to the stairwell is in front of me. I'm starting to worry about tripping and falling again, but there's no way I'm going back to the elevator now, with hotel maintenance coming back up to this floor any moment.

I turn around and back myself into the cold steel bar that opens the stairwell door. It makes a very loud noise, but I'm finally out of that damned hallway. I let the door swing closed and look down the first half-flight of steps...


The floor here is concrete, and it feels cold on my bare feet. And every sound in this stairwell echoes up and down the whole height of the building. I don't know how many floors there are, but it's plenty. Then I start gingerly stepping down, as careful as I can be.

And I realize just how loud this chain is on bare concrete, in an echo chamber...

I'm committed at this point, but I'm starting to sweat from a cocktail of fears. I keep taking slow, careful steps, one at a time. I manage to contort my arms behind my back to hold the handrail. It's not comfortable, or secure, but it might be enough if I stumble.

After what seems like half an hour, I've gone down two flights. I've stopped every few steps because I thought I heard the sound of a door opening.

Don't be silly, Suzie! A door opening would sound much louder than that. You're just hoping to get caught, aren't you?

Just a few more flights to go and I'll finally be on the first floor, but this is taking so long... and my hands are getting sweaty, so my grip on the handrail feels less secure...

Still, I'm more afraid of being seen on the elevator, so I press on. Almost at the landing midway between floors, I hear it; the unmistakable sound of the stairwell door opening!

See! What did I tell you?

I freeze for a second; was it above me, or below? Rapid footsteps. Definitely above me. Shit!

I start hurrying, but there's no way I'm going to reach the first floor before whoever that is catches me! Then I hear voices — two people! Men's voices...

As I almost stumble down the last few steps to the landing, panic flooding me with adrenaline, my mind starts to imagine what they might do to me if they catch me. They're chasing me! I'm their prey, and when they get their hands on me...

I realize I'm not moving. G-d damn it, Suzie! Open the fucking door! I turn around and fumble with the door handle behind my back. It slips.

Footsteps getting louder...

I try again. This time it unlatches, and I pull it open about a foot, then turn to exit... and it closes before I can stop it with my foot!

Footsteps getting closer...

I'm desperate, but my hands feel slick. I push the handle down again... and it slips! Fuck!

Footsteps almost at the floor above!

I grip as tight as I can. I pull the door wide open. I turn and get my body in its way.

I see a hand on the handrail, coming toward me!

I bolt, running out into the corridor without looking, terrified, trying to escape...

...and run out of chain as I try to take a stride too long...

There's pain in both my ankles, and I tumble to the floor. Somehow, I go down on my side rolling, and the carpet is thick enough that I'm not really hurt. I do end up lying face down, and I don't even know what floor I'm on, or if there's anyone there.

Still, I'm focused on the stairwell, though I can't see it now. The steps continue one past, then the door finishes closing! I've escaped!

Get up! Someone probably heard all that noise!

I start struggling to get myself up off the floor. It's harder than I expected. I try to get my feet under me by walking them forward, but that doesn't work with them chained together.

Next, I try turning over onto my back. That's easy enough, but when I bring my feet back towards my hips, I still can't stand because I can't push myself up with my hands cuffed behind my back. Worse, if anyone comes out of the stairwell or the room next to it, I would be giving them the best possible angle to examine my bald pussy...

I'm still writhing around on my back, trying to find a way to stand up, when I hear the worst possible sound. A door opens...

At least it's not the door my girl parts are aimed at...

There's a snort, then a burst of laughter behind me. I'm utterly mortified! In desperation, I tuck my knees up to my chest, turn over onto my side, then get them underneath me, and I'm up on my knees, facing my giggling friends.

I'm right back where I started!

Well, a few doors down. And they're making so much noise! I try to walk forward on my knees to save my poor ankles, but that's even slower than walking, and I almost fall flat on my face.

Amidst peals of laughter, I hear Allison say, "Holy crap, Suzie! You look like such a fool!"

I get to my feet quickly and shuffle over to them as quickly as I can.

"Let me in! Let me in!"

I scurry over to the door, grateful and relieved, tripping myself up again in my haste, but I catch myself before toppling this time. At last, I'm inside, and safe!


My friends are even more amused at my predicament than they were when they pushed me out into the hallway in the first place.

"Suzie, how many times did you fall down out there?"

"That took a long time! We've been waiting, like, forever!"

"What were you doing writhing around on the floor over there?"

"Did you get lost, Suzie, you ditz?"

I ignore their barrage of questions and try to push through the clot of them in the doorway as I ask one of my own. "Can we just get inside and get the door closed?!"

"Um...no."

I turn to Ginny, who has seized control of the situation, and everyone's attention. "What?!"

She cocks an eyebrow. "Even someone as dimwitted as you can surely understand the word 'no', Suzie." Her voice drips with sarcasm.