Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 42

Story Info
Belle and a stranger.
1.6k words
5
1.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well young lady, you have certainly got a good business head on you, I didn't want to pay that much, but you negotiated extremely cleverly and I like that in a young entrepreneur." Said the buyer of the large organisation Belle Dingle had just sold a chunk of business too.

Belle replied, "Thank you, I will get my business partner Al to draw up the paperwork, it's been a pleasure."

The twenty one year old almost floated out of the Leeds city centre office block with an agreement to add thousands to her account. She phoned Al Chapman her business partner, who congratulated her and promised to start work on the contract.

As Belle walked back to the railway station, she spotted a wine bar that held fond memories for her. It was in that bar that she had met Lucy, a lawyer who had introduced her to the joys of lesbian sex.

As she entered it was obvious that the bar had changed, the décor was different and there were more couples than women on their own, or in pairs, so she surmised that it was no longer a lesbian bar.

She sat at the bar and ordered a large glass of Pinot. As she savoured the cold wine, she glanced at her watch and saw that her train back to Hotton was still over an hour away. With the newly negotiated contract in her bag, she contemplated splashing out on a taxi back to Emmerdale, but her money conscious brain soon dismissed the idea, so she ordered another Pinot.

She took the second drink and found a table by the window. Idly watching the world go by, a rather striking woman approached the table.

"Excuse me, but is this seat free?" Said the woman.

Belle looked up and replied, "yes it is," then noticed how cultured and very attractive the woman was.

After a few minutes of silence, the woman asked, "do you live in town?"

Belle who was looking at her phone replied, "oh sorry, err no I live in the Dales, a small village actually, it's nothing like the big city." Putting the phone down, she then asked, "how about you?"

The lady said, "I have a flat around the corner, I just called in for a quick drink on my way back from a bit of shopping."

Belle looked down at the bags beside the woman, they were all designer brands, it was obvious from the way she spoke and her look, that this was a classy and wealthy lady.

The two large glasses of Pinot were having an effect on Belle and she gazed at the woman and with her mind flashing back to Lucy in this same bar, started to fantasise.

She licked her lips seductively and with little thought of the potential consequences said, "I would love to see your place, if you get my drift."

The woman smiled, "It's literally just around the corner, drink up."

Minutes later the two were in the lift, mouths moulded together as Belle tasted another woman's kisses for the first time in months.

The lift arrived at the top floor and the pair rushed to the apartment. Once inside the kissing continued as the woman guided Belle towards the bedroom, lips still locked together.

They continued to kiss for minutes before Belle eased the woman onto the bed and climbed on top of her, their lips never parting.

Belle's leg was between the woman's and as she moved in time with the movements of their bodies, she could feel moisture on her upper leg as it slid across the panty covered pussy.

Belle eased the woman's sweater over her head and gasped as she saw a beautiful and obviously very expensive white lacy bra, which barely contained the woman's full breasts.

Belle kissed the woman's ear, then neck before sliding her tongue down in the valley between the twin orbs and licking the smooth skin.

The woman moaned and slid her hands over Belle's pert backside.

Belle straightened and the woman slid Belle's knitted off the shoulder dress down and gasped as she saw that Belle was bra less.

A canny young mind had visualised that it would be a middle aged man she would be negotiating with and that a hint of an erect nipple might be to her advantage.

The woman instantly pressed her mouth to Belle's left breast, sucking eagerly on the nipple whilst her hand teased the sister nub on the other breast.

Belle loved her breasts being caressed and kissed, especially with someone doing it as expertly as the woman.

Belle slipped off her dress and was now wearing just a pair of tiny black panties.

The woman continued to kiss, lick and nip at Belle's breasts, before pulling her back on top of her and pressed her lips to hers for another round of passionate kisses.

Belle found that the woman had a very sensitive neck and for what seemed an age, kissed and licked around it.

The woman reached behind and unclipped her bra, which Belle eagerly discarded and looked in wonder at the almost perfect breasts before her eyes. Large, but not to much, with pale aureoles and quite prominent deep pink nipples. Belle immediately attached her lips to a nipple and began to suck eagerly on it.

It was the first time in an age that she had another woman's undivided attention and she was going to make the most of it.

She covered every inch of the breasts, with tongue, fingers and tiny butterfly kisses that almost drove the woman to orgasm.

The woman obviously loved kissing as she pulled Belle back to her lips, her tongue dancing around Belle's as the two carried on with an increased intensity.

Belle unzipped the woman's skirt and slid it off. The skimpy white panties were a matching pair with the bra.

Belle licked the woman from belly button to the valley between her breasts and then down again, repeating several times until she focused on the breasts and then for yet more kisses.

While kissing, Belle for the first time placed her hand over the panties covering the woman's most intimate place and slowly began to rub.

Belle again covered the woman's belly with licks and kisses before taking the edges of the panties, and sliding them off.

The woman had a triangle of brown pubic hair, the lips below it were large and very fleshy. Belle began to comb her fingers through the hair whilst instantly finding the clitoris with her thumb, causing the woman to throw her head back as her orgasm began to course through her body.

Belle smiled and caressed her own breast, then slipped her hand in her panties and inserted a finger as her ministrations brought pleasure to the woman.

A smile spread across the woman's face as Belle moved down and placed her lips against the now extremely moist ones between her legs.

As Belle's tongue licked exploring the fleshy lips, she knew they were the most pronounced she had seen and was keen to please the woman to whom they belonged.

She probed inside, then alternating, sucked the flesh into her mouth, running her tongue down the uneven folds of skin, before again seeking the now flowing juices her lover was emitting.

Belle was driving the woman wild as the minutes passed, her lips and tongue seemed to grow stronger. Orgasm followed orgasm and when Belle eased her onto her side and lifted her leg, the sensation of Belle's tongue lapping around her butt hole, triggered the biggest of her life.

Belle kissed her as her marathon of oral sex finally came to an end and she lay back awaiting the reciprocal treatment from her lover.

She didn't disappoint. After removing Belle's panties and looking on approvingly at the completely hairless pussy, it's lips tight and with a sheen of moisture, she began to lick those lips then parted them and instantly found Belle's prominent and oh so sensitive clitoris, with the merest touch, Belle orgasmed, long and hard.

Wanting to emulate the pleasure she had received, the woman spent an age exploring ever square millimetre of Belle's pussy, then flicking at the clitoris, to send the younger woman into another mind blowing experience.

Then suddenly she stood and went over to a walk in wardrobe. A few seconds later she emerged and a huge smile came across Belle's face. The woman was carrying two large glass dildo's.

Belle lay on top of the woman in the classic 69 position and kissed the fleshy lips. Then she felt the cool glass slip inside her and reciprocated by inserting the dildo deep into the woman. For long long minutes the two objects slid effortlessly into the eager holes until both women orgasmed at the same time.

Disentangling, they quickly adopted the scissors and with Belle's hairless pussy grinding against the woman's hairy one, another and final orgasm caromed through them both.

Sexually exhausted the two kissed gently. Through all the time they had been pleasuring each other, neither had said a word.

Finally, breaking a kiss the woman spoke. "That was fantastic babe, the best girl on girl I have ever had, you are a natural, but I will have to let you go, my husband is due anytime, and he wouldn't understand my needs are in someone like you, not him."

Belle dressed quickly and after a final long kiss walked to the lift.

In the lobby of the building, she saw a man in his fifties, a bit overweight and red faced push the lift button for the top floor.

She smiled at him and he looked at her with a sort of lecherous glint in his eye.

"Good afternoon," she said to him as she left the building.

On the train back to Hotton, she relived the afternoon in every detail. By the time the train pulled into the station the black panties were very moist again.

Belle thought to herself, *what a fantastic day, a big contract and a lesbian sex filled afternoon,* then it occurred to her, she didn't even know the woman's name.