Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 41

Story Info
Meena’s prison adventures... part 1.
3.4k words
4.5
2.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena Jutla sat in the back of the prison van taking her too one of the country's highest security prisons. As a mass murderer she was deemed highly dangerous and was to be incarcerated for potentially the rest of her life.

The two male officers escorting her were wary of the beautiful young girl as she sat quietly in the seat, secured by restraints.

"How much longer, I'm bored," she said.

"About another ten minutes," said one of the guards.

Meena sighed and with a smile said, "Time for a blow job then."

The two were astonished but ignored her.

"I love sucking cocks, but where I'm going there won't be too many, so this might be my last chance for a while, how about it?" Said Meena with a seductive smile.

The two officers looked at each other and then at Meena, then ignored her.

Unperturbed she continued, "David my ex, he had a nice cock. I would suck him for ages, licking the length, taking his balls in my mouth before swallowing the jizz as he shot his load into my mouth."

Still no response from the two as she continued, "then there was Billy, oh Billy, he was a black guy, talk about well hung, I could hardly fit it in my mouth, he nearly chocked me every time I sucked on that black meat." She was quiet for a few seconds, then said, "God, I get so wet just thinking of him, that fucking bitch Dawn stole him from me,"

The communication system beeped and the voice said, "Five minutes to destination."

One of the officers said, "thanks for the story, but Mick and I would probably have been happier with David or especially Billy, we also like to suck black cock"

"Your loss, you don't know what you're missing," replied Meena as the officers checked her cuffs and got her ready for transfer.

Meena was the only prisoner in transit and was quickly shown into the receiving area.

A rather stern looking female guard said, "sit there and wait to be called,"

Meena looked her and said, "Fuck you," and raised her middle finger.

The guard went face to face and said, "I can make your time here horrendous or worse, you had better show some respect." With that she left the room and locked the door.

Meena sat and contemplated her future. She knew she was in here or another prison for at least the next 40 or so years, and maybe until she died.

Then with a smile said to herself, "Well we will have to see how much pussy I can eat and cock to suck, before I make my escape."

The door opened and a rather attractive blonde in a white coat and a stethoscope around her neck entered the room, accompanied by the stern guard.

"Meena Jutla, I'm Doctor Shaw, I need to give you a full medical examination." Said the blonde, "would you please strip to your underwear."

Meena smiled and said, "shouldn't you have to buy me dinner first?" Then laughed at her own joke.

The doctor could hardly suppress a smile before saying, "Just do as you are told Jupta."

"Oh I love the aggressive ones, don't you?" She said to the stern faced guard, who ignored her.

Meena stood and slipped off the prison issue sweatshirt, then the jogging bottoms.

She cupped her breasts encased in the really basic white bra and said, "what about these beauties doc, I bet you would like to nuzzle my beautiful brown nipples."

The doctor ignored her and after listening to her chest and back, asked her to remove her bra and lay on the bed.

Meena did so, making sure the doctor and the guard got a good look at her very well proportioned and firm breasts.

The doctor felt her stomach and then as she moved towards the breasts, Meena's nipple began to harden.

As the doctor felt the flesh of Meena's breasts, Meena said, "oh that's so nice, don't stop."

The doctor didn't reply, she made notes then asked Meena to slip down her panties.

Meena lay on the examination table, naked apart from her ankle socks.

"I'm going to examine your vagina now to ensure you haven't any foreign substances in there."

Meena spread her legs and said, "go ahead doc, feel free and if you could play with my clit while your in there, I would be obliged."

The doctor again ignored her and inserted a finger into her and was amazed how moist Meena was.

"Turn over, I need to check your anus, again for foreign bodies," said the doctor.

Meena turned over, then said, "be gentle with me, I tried anal once, never again, I thought he had split me in two."

The doctor did the examination quickly and then said to the office. "She is fine and healthy, nothing concealed, take her to her induction."

"Thank you doctor, and if you ever want to fiddle with my pussy and tits again, you know where I am."

The doctor followed the guard and Meena out of the room. A few seconds later Meena felt a piece of paper being pushed into her hand. It was a scrunched and Meena palmed it and asked for a toilet break. Inside the cubicle she read the note.

..... ask for me....Dr.Shaw

Ps. Nice clit by the way x

Meena was happy, her charms were working, she had her first conquest.

After a brief lecture from an assistant governor, it was time for Meena to go on the wing. As a category A prisoner, she would either have a single cell or with no more than one other person.

As she made her way up the stairway to the upper cells, she was greeted with catcalls and wolf whistles, the beautiful new girl would cause quite a stir and attract a lot of attention, she loved it.

"This is you Jupta," said the guard, "unfortunately you will be sharing with Wilson, you two should get on."

Meena looked at the drab cell with its bunk beds, a toilet in the corner, a small basin and a grilled window. "Home sweet home," she said.

As she was unpacking the few personal possessions she was allowed, Meena was interrupted by a presence at the cell door.

She turned and saw a rather attractive, heavily tattooed woman in her mid thirties stood with hands on hips and glaring at her intensely.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bellowed the woman in a thick Geordie accent.

Meena looked up and replied," I assumed this empty locker was mine," then standing, she offered her hand and said, "Meena, so pleased to meet you."

The other woman stepped forward and grasping Meena's hand said, "fuck me, my new roomie is a mass murderer, how sick is that?"

Meena smiled and asked,"and you are?"

"Oh sorry Pet, I'm Louise, but everyone calls me Cat, don't know why, just always been Cat."

Meena said, "you obviously have heard of me, what are you in for?"

"Same as you, but not as many, just the two, my ex and his mate. He had been inside for drug dealing and after he got out, a big deal went wrong and him and his mate tried to take it out on me. I hit him over the head with a hammer, then when his mate came after me, took him out with a kitchen knife, quite a celebrity at the time, about 4 years ago now, seems longer." She replied rather sadly.

Meena asked, "how long did you get?"

"Life, but no parole until 25 years, only 21 to go, " she said.

The two seemed to hit it off and soon had ventured onto the wing to mingle with the other prisoners drawing further cat calls and wolf whistles and congratulations to Cat for her 'new bit of pussy' which was sweet music to Meena's ears as she was already formulating plans for a lesbian excursion with her new cell mate.

After dinner, which was an improvement on Meena's previous prison, the two just mingled until 7.30 which was back to their cells for lockdown.

Meena had had a long day. A 200 mile relocation and the stress of a new prison and cellmate.

"No TV then, " Meena asked as the door slammed shut behind them.

Cat replied, "no I told a screw to fuck off, and she took offence, I'm on a month long TV and radio ban, sorry."

"Don't worry, I'm beat, just want to crawl into bed and sleep." Said Meena

She went to her small locker and took out a pair of simple pyjamas. The basic sweatshirt was removed and then the joggers.

Cat sat on her bed and watched as the Indian girl stripped of her bra and dropped the panties to floor. Standing naked she turned around and said, "well, what do you think?"

"I fucking well hope you like pussy, because you are fucking hot girl" said Cat with a lustful look in her eyes.

The naked Meena walked over to the other girls bed and kissed her. Her tongue forcing Cat's lips apart was met with her's and they began to dance.

Meena pushed Cat back and inserted her hand into the waist band of her joggers and panties and almost instantly found her wetness.

"Oh," was all Cat could say as Meena's fingers began to play.

It was a very quick and satisfying orgasm.

Meena seductively licked her coated fingers and said, "I think I'm going to like it here."

Cat looked at her new cellmate as she slipped into her pyjamas and climbed up to the top bunk, "I fucking know I will." She said.

Meena was soon asleep. She slept fitfully and was tormented by weird dreams.

In the first she was back in Emmerdale, the villagers had forgiven her and threw her a party for her in the Woolpack. It soon degenerated into an orgy of lust.

Meena was sat on a stool perched on the bar, for some reason she was wearing her nurses uniform. As she looked down a crowd of people who had helped send her to prison for life were indulged in public sexual activity.

Her sister Manpreet, the main witness against her was on her knees, her blue dress hitched up to her waist. She was being fucked doggy style by her boyfriend Charles, the local vicar, who rather bizarrely was naked apart from his white dog collar.

Jai Sharmer was sitting in a booth kissing his sister Priya, his hand was down her dress fondling those breasts she had enjoyed during a hot threesome with Priya and Manpreet. Praia's hand was stroking Jai's large cock, which seemed to be erupting white jizz constantly.

The dream continued.....

Belle Dingle was sat on the bar beside her, naked to the waist, legs spread and the vet Vanessa lapping at her pussy causing torrential outflowing of pussy juice coating her face.

In the centre of the bar floor, Chas Dingle was sat on Al Chapmans cock, bouncing up and down, while sucking hungrily on Dan Spencer's cock. Her husband Paddy sat opposite this act, his gaze never leaving Chas, his hand frantically stroking his cock to ejaculation, that just wouldn't come.

Suddenly the women involved pulled Meena from her chair and threw her on the floor.

The men stood in a circle and pulled at their cocks, all coming at the same time, covering her face with their white sticky jizz.

Meena woke with a start, her body covered in sweat from the erotic dream. She climbed down from the top bed and squatted on the toilet in the corner of the cell. She washed her face and made her way back to the beds.

"You ok pet?" Said a sleepy voice.

Meena said, "weird dream, I will be fine."

"Want a cuddle?"

Meena climbed into the small bed and snuggled in beside Cat. Slowly the two drifted off to sleep.

The second dream was at Home Farm. There was a crowd gathered beside a marquee with drinks being served by liveried staff.

Kim Tate appeared, she was naked. She announced that the entertainment was about to begin. Meena also naked was dragged out of the crowd and laid on the grass

Kim Tate took the microphone, "Ladies and Gentlemen, let the entertainment begin," she announced.

"Please welcome Miss Belle Dingle." Said Kim as a naked Belle appeared as if from nowhere. Belle was followed by Laurel and Gabby Thomas equally naked.

To loud applause and cheers, Belle lowered her body towards Meena's until the lips of her pussy met Meena's mouth.

Next Gabby and her step mother Laurel walked hand in hand to Meena and Belle. The knelt either side of Meena and each began to fondle a breast, teasing the nipple to erect then sucking and licking the hard nub. The audience erupted in applause.

"Now for the star of our show, Manpreet." Said Kim Tate into the microphone.

Manpreet walked slowly over to her sister, lay between her legs and began to comb her fingers through the thick black triangle of pubic hair, before parting the pink lips and beginning to lick.

Through the corner of her eye, Meena caught sight of a large screen, set up for showing closeups to the crowd.

When she saw Manpreet's tongue licking the soft folds of her lips and then the tip of her clitoris, she exploded.

Meena again awoke with a start, this time she was in the comforting arms of her cellmate.

"Bad dreams? Cat asked.

Meena replied, "no, quite erotic actually, do you want me to show you?"

Their mouths mashed together and with nightwear quickly discarded, they were soon in the throws of lesbian passion, consummating their relationship.

The next few weeks were like heaven for Meena. She had accepted her fate and now knew she had an endless source of lesbian sex with Cat, who was just as keen as she was, or probably even more so.

They made love most nights and were adapting to each other's special spots.

As much as Meena loved lesbian sex, she was still very much bi-sexual and often in the throws of sex with Cat, she craved a big hard cock inside her mouth or pussy.

There were male officers and outside workmen in the prison and Meena began to work on a plan to try and lure one away for a sex interlude.

Nothing was formulating and then Meena had a thought. As a qualified nurse, she would volunteer her services in the medical centre. With her record and notoriety, she expected to be turned down, but surprisingly the Governor and the doctor had approved a trial period.

She had not forgotten Dr.Shaw and the note, but had yet too act on it, she wondered if that had swayed the doctor in recommending her.

She performed her duties with great professionalism and care, until the Doctor deemed that she could work without a guard beside her.

After a particular busy shift, Dr.Shaw said, "well done today Jupta, you are doing very well. I have a little reward for you in my office."

The blonde doctor locked the door as soon as she and Meena were inside. She turned and pulled Meena towards her, their mouths met, a frenzy of lips and tongues ensued as Meena tore at the buttons on the doctors white medical coat.

After weeks of seeing the same basic white bra's, Meena was briefly mesmerised by the lacy garment that encased Dr.Shaw's breasts.

Meena pulled down the strap and eased the cup away revealing a perfect breast, it's nipple standing pink and proud within a large aureole.

Instantly Meena took the hard nub between her lips and coated it with her tongue.

"Oh yes" said the doctor as Meena continued before unclipping the bra and exposing both breasts, which she cupped and kissed with a building fervour.

"We only have a few minutes, be quick," said the doctor.

Meena moved to the doctors lips again and as they kissed, Meena slid her hand up the doctors skirt and was delighted to meet no fabric resistance, just a nice hairy wet pussy that she wasted no time in inserting a couple of fingers into.

As Meena finger fucked the doctor, the blonde whispered in her ear, "god that's incredible, I just love dark skinned girls, oh yes, I'm coming." And she did, muffling the sound of her cries by burying her mouth into Meena's neck.

She quickly dressed and escorted Meena back to the wing.

That night as Cat was eating her pussy, Meena retold her every little happening of the afternoon sex, it was a turn on for both girls.

A few miles away, Dr. Elise Shaw was laid in bed with her husband, who was down between her legs licking away at her pussy. "Oh my, if only you were as good as that Indian girl." She said very softly.

While Meena was enjoying the girl on girl sex with Cat, she was desperate to feel a still cock in her mouth and pussy. There were male officers and auxiliary workers, if only she could get one interested, she was sure she could use her charms to ensure her frustrations were satisfied.

A couple of months passed and Meena was on the surface a model prisoner. The authorities were pleased and a little surprised at her attitude and came to the conclusion that she had come to terms with the fact that she would probably spend the rest of her life in this or another similar establishment.

Below the surface Meena was a bubbling hive of planning and scheming. She had identified her next sexual partner. Not the best example of a man, but when availability was scarce, beggars couldn't be choosers. He was a technician who came in to calibrate the machines in the medical centre where she worked.

He was probably in his mid late 30's and quite tall, but was rather on the chubby rather than on the well built side. Meena had been flirting with him for a couple of visits and established that he was married and quite happily too.

Meena had worked out a plan to get Steve, that was his name, alone with her for about ten minutes during the officers shift change.

On Steves next visit, much to Meena's dismay, she began her period, so the planned fuck was probably out of the question.

"Ok, so it's a blow job then," she said to herself as she inserted the tampon.

Steve was carrying out his calibrations and Meena was flirting with him, outrageously, and talking about things she loved to do to men.

As the shift change was quickly arriving, she made her move. "I bet you love it when your wife sucks you, don't you Steve?" Then continued, "I love sucking cock, probably my favourite thing."

She imitated rubbing a cock and pressed her tongue into her cheek to give an indication.

Steve coloured up, blushing deeply, then stammering said, Welllll, she doesn't, hassssn't, ever."

"So previous girlfriends as well? You've never had a blow job?" She said almost breathlessly.

He gulped and simply shook his head.

Meena dropped to her knees, there was no one around. She tugged the belt of his trousers and quickly pulled down the zip. She could feel his cock stiffening as she fumbled in his pants, until it popped into view.

It was not the biggest she had seen, that would be Billy. An image flashed in her mind of Dawn taking him deep, but she quickly discarded it, Time was of the essence.

She licked around the head and then took the whole length into her mouth. She was living the sensation of giving head for the first time in an age, and to a blow job virgin at that, she was very happy.

Aware time was short, she increased the rhythm until she could feel his ejaculation growing she closed her lips around him and gratefully accepted his load, swallowing every scrumptious drop.

Footsteps were coming down the corridor. She quickly stood and moved over to the desk and started looking at paperwork as Steve equally quickly readjusted his trousers and carried on his work.

"Hi Steve, everything ok in her, I hope Jupta has been behaving herself," said the officer.

Steve replied, "everything is fine Julie, she has been as quiet as a mouse, just sat there getting on with what she had to do, didn't even know she was there." He lied.

That night, as Meena cuddled up to Cat, she related the story in every detail.

"Any chance of a threesome next time?" Asked her cellmate.

Meena kissed her forehead and said, " you never know, leave it with me."