Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 44

Story Info
Meena is transferred to a new prison.
4.8k words
4.33
1.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 44 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, oh yes, there, there, there," Called out Meena Jutla as her cellmate Cat finger fucked her to her orgasm.

Meena had been imprisoned for a year now, the first of many many more, perhaps for the rest of her life.

If it hadn't been for the frequent sex with her cellmate Kat, a fellow murderer, she would probably not have survived that first year.

Using her nursing skills, she had got a job in the medical wing and had a brief lesbian affair with a doctor, before she was transferred. A one off with a gullible male guard had proved to be just that. As much as she loved the sex with Kat, she had always loved variety, and craved for it.

"Oh my god that tongue of yours on my clit, it's so wonderful, you're a real magician." Gasped Meena as her body gradually returned to normal and she snuggled against her heavily tattooed cellmate and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she was working in the hospital wing when one of the officers came to escort her too the wing governor.

"What's this about, I've done nothing wrong for fucks sake," said an exasperated Meena as they made their way to the managers office.

Meena stood in front of the wing manager, a young man who didn't even look up as she entered, he just carried on typing into a computer.

"Arrogant prick," thought Meena.

Finally he looked up, opened up a file and said, " Ah Jutla, I have some news. You are to be transferred to another facility, get your things together and you will transported there tomorrow."

Meena protested, "but why? I like it here, I have friends, I don't want to go."

"I'm afraid that you have no say in the matter, you will go to HMP Sheldrake tomorrow." He said, then carried on typing.

Meena appealed to the guard," Oh miss, is there nothing I can do?"

The guard, a middle aged woman, who was quite friendly replied, "I'm afraid not, you have no say where you go, but on the bright side, Sheldrake is one of the most modern prisons in the country, better than this shit hole." She continued, "so if I were you, I would spend my last night here fucking Kat's brains out."

Meena smiled and acknowledged that her sex with Kat was openly known.

Meena got back to her cell and broke down in tears when she told Kat the news. Meena spent the afternoon saying goodbye to her colleagues in the medical area and a few on the wing.

As the duty officer locked the door and slammed the shutter down, she smiled and said, "Goodbye Jutla, enjoy your last night with this one, I would love to join you, but unfortunately can't."

Without speaking both girls stripped naked and climbed onto Kat's lower bunk bed.

After an intense bout of passionate kissing, Meena began to cry. She sobbed and kept calling out that it was unfair.

Kat tried to placate her and eventually managed to calm her down by kissing her neck, then her breasts, which she had learned over the past months that Meena just loved.

"Eat my pussy, please," cried Meena in a mild almost childlike voice. Kat was only to happy to oblige and spent an age between Meena's legs, probing with both tongue and fingers bringing the Indian girl to orgasm after orgasm.

After another session in the 69 position, they fell asleep in each other's arms for the last time.

At 6.30 the next morning the cell door opened and the officer said, "Okay Jutla, up you get, shower and then a long day for you."

A drowsy Meena looked down on her lover for what would probably be the last time, they kissed and a naked Meena climbed from the bunk and began to dress.

"Bye my sweet, hope your new cellmate has a nice juicy pussy," said Meena as she turned and left Kat, tears welling in her eyes.

A solo shower was a luxury which Meena throughly enjoyed. As she towelled off the officer who had escorted her said, "I have never seen you naked before, that Kat was a very lucky lady." Meena dropped the towel and took a few steps to the rather plain woman and placed a kiss on her lips, her tongue seeking a target. The officer reached for her breasts, but Meena knocked the hand away saying, "you could have had this for a year, if you hadn't been such a fucking bitch."

Once dressed Meena laughed and said, "right let's get out of this shit hole."

Meena was the only occupant of the van transporting her to her new home for the next few years at least.

On the journey Meena was still unaware as to why she was being transferred to what was a more modern and comfortable prison.

The journey lasted several hours and it was late afternoon when she arrived at HMP Sheldrake.

The officer who met her introduced herself, "Welcome to Sheldrake Jutla, I'm senior office Maynard, I will be supervising your induction."

The officer explained to Meena that as she had a long journey taking several hours, her induction would be in the morning and she would be in an individual cell for the night.

As she was taken to her cell Meena was quite pleased to see that the prison was very modern and seemed to have a good atmosphere, if you were to be locked up for the next god knows how many years, this was as good as anywhere. The puzzle was why she had been sent there.

Meena dreamt of Kat and was already missing her best friend and lesbian lover.

At 8am Meena was awakened by an officer who brought her breakfast and informed her she was to see the wing governor at 9.30.

The wing governor was a man in his mid thirties, very smartly dressed and well groomed.

Standing in front of a nice modern desk. Meena noticed he was wearing a wedding ring. Meena thought to herself. * Lucky bitch married to him, I bet she doesn't blow him as good as I could, god I would make his toes curl if his cock was halfway down my throat.* She made a mental promise to herself to get Mr. Governor to give her a right good seeing too on this desktop.and smiled at the prison official.

He began, "Jutla, I won't welcome you to Sheldrake, as you are not here because you want to be, but for the quite heinous crimes you committed." He carried on for a good five minutes, outlining the do's and don'ts and the punishment that could be expected for breaking the rules. Whilst he was droning on Meena was fantasising about sexual positioning with him.

He finished by saying, "any questions?"

Meena had just one, "Why was I transferred here?"

He scrolled through the screen on his computer and replied, "it appears your nursing skills are needed, we recently released a few prisoners who worked in the medical centre, and it seems someone from your old prison recommended you, that's all, take her back to the wing."

Meena's next call was for her medical examination. Her mind wandered back to her initial examination at her previous prison and the rather dishy blonde doctor, who had initiated lesbian sex with her. She had left a few months ago and Meena wondered where she was now.

The medical centre was light years away from the one in her previous prison, all new and as far as she could tell, top of the range equipment. She would enjoy working here.

"Strip off and put the gown on," ordered the officer accompanying her. "You can go behind the screen if you're shy," she continued.

Meena pulled the grey prison issue sweatshirt over her head and released the clips on her plain white bra and cupping her breasts said, "no need to be shy with these beauties is there?"

The officer gazed longingly as Meena pulled down the jogging bottoms and slowly slid her panties down. Naked apart from her socks, Meena said, "you know where I live," and combing her fingers through her pubic triangle continued, "And I get very very wet and juicy, if you know what I mean."

The officer gulped and said, "cut that out Jutla, I'm not that way inclined,"

Meena laughed and said, "you say that, but you couldn't take your eyes off my goodies."

After slipping on the surgical gown Meena climbed on the table to await the doctor.

"Whats she like? the doctor, I hope she has nice long fingers when she examines my pussy and butt hole, I hate it when they have stubby ones" said Meena.

The guard replied, "I am sure Dr.Shaw will be gentle with you, she is very nice."

Meena gave a little smile. Dr.Shaw, was it a coincidence that the doctors name was the same as at her old prison, or could it be the blonde doctor with whom she had some amazing lesbian sex with? She desperately hoped it would be the latter.

Meena lay on the bed behind the curtains anxiously waiting the arrival of the doctor. "Meena Jutla?"

Her heart leapt as she recognised the sweet voice of Elise Shaw.

The curtain was pulled back and there she was as gorgeous as ever.

The officer said, "stand up Jutla,"

Meena finding it very difficult not to grab the doctor and kiss her obeyed and swung her legs off the bed and stood facing her.

"Good morning Jutla, I'm Dr.Shaw, I will be conducting your induction medical exam, I understand you have experienced this kind of exam before. During the exam I will be inserting my fingers into your vagina and anus, you consent to this exam?"

Meena looked down and whispered, "I do,", then added, "does she have to be here?"

The officer said sternly, "yes I do,"

Dr.Shaw looked at Meena as if to say sorry, then said, "ok Jutla, strip off the gown."

Meena slipped off the gown and stood naked before the doctor. Elise Shaw was instantly aroused, she had almost forgot what a beautiful girl Meena was and what a fantastic figure. She couldn't wait to get her alone.

The exam continued in its usual form, apart from Dr.Shaw paying a bit more attention to Meenas breasts than the usual prisoners. The vaginal exam was a little more probing also, but she only paid scant time on the anus, as she remembered, for all her sexual predilections, Meena didn't like anal.

"That's all, you are in perfect physical shape, no foreign objects, you can go back to the wing now," said Dr.Shaw.

Meena said, "thank you," turned to the officer and said, "Ok, let's go meet my new cellmate."

Dr.Elise Shaw returned to her office, her plan had worked. She had written glowing reports to the parole board which had resulted in two of her nurse prisoners being released early and an urgent request for a long term prisoner with nursing experience to be transferred to Sheldrake and mentioned a prisoner she had worked with previously. Meena was now in place for some real girl on girl action. Dr Shaw was extremely happy.

Meena was shown to her new cell. It was more like a basic hotel room, a big improvement on her last place. She unpacked and turned on the small television, another important difference in the two prisons.

She was watching a nature programme when her cellmate arrived. Like Meena she was new to Sheldrake and had just gone through the same examination as Meena.

Serena was a young beautiful girl, about 20 years old with a nice slim figure and skin the colour of ebony.

"Ok Williams, this is Meena, she will be sharing with you for a while, make yourself at home," said the escorting officer.

Meena stood and held out her arms. The young black girl responded and hugged Meena lightly.

"Welcome to paradise," said Meena mockingly, then continued, "Serena Williams, really?"

The girl laughed and said, "My mum was a big tennis fan."

As the two girls unpacked their small bag of belongings, they exchanged stories of how they came to be in Sheldrake. Serena was quite shocked to find her cellmate was a serial killer, while she had been a mere unintentional drugs mule. This was her first time in prison and she was scared.

After evening recreation, the girls were locked into their cells.

They watched TV on the small set until lights out.

Unashamedly Meena stripped naked and slipped on a prison issue completely unsexy nightgown. Serena waited until the lights went out to undress.

"You will soon get used to seeing naked women in here, you might even get to enjoy it." Said Meena.

A quiet sob came across from the other bed. "I'm so scared, I don't think I can survive in here," Serena said tearfully.

Meena climbed out of her bed and slipped in beside the other girl and although she desperately wanted to have sex with her, decided to wait before trying anything sexual.

Meena waited until Serena was asleep before slipping back into her own bed. Her mind was full of images of Elise Shaw. Her fingers were soon working inside her pussy and a very nice long orgasm signalled he beginning of new adventures.

The next morning she awoke to see a naked Serena sat on her bed combing her long black hair.

"Wow girl, you are perfect, what a body, you will be like cat nip in here, I will have to look after you." Said Meena, her mind filling with more sexual possibilities.

Serena replied, "thanks, but I think I am to skinny and my boobs are too small,"

Climbing out of the bed Meena walked the few steps and placed her hands on the other girls breasts and felt the nipples slightly harden.

"Nonsense, they are perfect, I am sure any man, or woman would love to play with them," said Meena.

Serena said, "can I tell you something?"

"Of course anything," replied Meena

"I have only had one boyfriend, I was sixteen and he was a year older. We only had sex a few times and I never, you know. " she hesitated then said rather shyly, "came."

Meena smiled and said, "what about girls?"

"No way, no no never," the girl replied.

Meena said, "Ok, but you don't know what your missing,"

For the next few days Meena and Serena spent time familiarising themselves with the prison wing they now called home.

Meena was frustrated that she hadn't been contacted by either the wing governor or Elise about working in the medical centre. Then the call was made. She was told to report to Dr.Shaw the following morning for her duties to be outlined.

She could hardly sleep that night in anticipation. She awoke early and was waiting eagerly when the cell doors were automatically opened and she hurried to the centre.

"Ah Jutla welcome," said Elise Shaw rather abruptly, hardly looking at Meena. She continued, "I would like you to get aquatinted with our longer term patients, can you take those files into my office and read through them?"

Meena smiled and replied, "yes ma'am, of course ma'am."

After half an hour of reading the files, Meena was pleased to see Elise's head pop around the door. "I will be about an hour, I have to do the rounds, I will lock the door, Ok?" Said the doctor. As she closed the door she mouthed silently to Meena, "get naked."

The contents of the files Meena was reading were becoming more and more meaningless as the minutes ticked by. She had noted the time when Elise had left and there was ten minutes of the hour left.

She stood, tried the door to confirm it was locked and slowly stripped off her clothes until she was naked.

The door unlocked and Elise entered the room, turned and locked it again.

"I've waited so long for this," the blonde doctor said as she kissed Meena her tongue lapping eagerly against the Indian girls.

As they kissed, Elise's hands were caressing the smooth brown skin of Meena, causing the recipient to begin to moisten.

There was an examination bed in the corner which Elise guided Meena towards. As Meena lay naked on the bed, Elise slowly unbuttoned the white medical coat and it dropped to the floor.

"Oh fuck, you are so fucking gorgeous," said Meena as Elise's bra followed the coat on the floor.

As Elise began to kiss Meena's breasts, paying special attention to the sensitive nipples, Meena had her fingers caressing her clitoris and fuelling the beginnings of a longed for orgasm.

By the time Elise had moved between her legs, kissed her way up Meena's inner thighs, then slowly ran her tongue over the pussy lips, coated in the moisture Meena was beginning to produce, the orgasm arrived. Long hot sensations ripped through her, as the talented tongue of the doctor send more and more sensations racing around her entire body.

he table, Meena covered her delectable arse with long sweeping waves of her tongue, interspersed with tiny kisses. Finally she started to lick the folds of the doctors pussy and remembering an earlier experience, inserted a finger into the neat butt hole.

"Oh my god, I've almost forgotten how fucking good you are at this, make me come my darling."

Two long brown fingers joined the tongue and Elise's wish was granted.

Shortly after there was a knock on the door.

"One moment please," said Elise as she hurriedly put her white coat on and ran her fingers through her hair and stepped out of the office.

The officer said, "sorry to disturb you Doctor, but the Wing Governor needs to see Jutla,"

Without looking back, she said, "Jutla, leave those files for now, the Wing governor wants to see you."

A plaintive voice replied, "ok doctor,"

She emerged from behind the desk, looking the picture of innocence and carrying a pack of medical files. Unknown to the officer, she didn't have time to put her panties back on. These were now on a page of notes on the menstrual problems of a certain Josie Waite.

The officer escorted her to the wing governors office. He was again keying his computer and was a while before he acknowledged Meena.

"Ah Jutla, please take a seat," he gestured for Meena to sit down, which surprised her. After Meena sat opposite him, he said to the officer, " Mrs. Maynard, you can leave Jutla with me, I am sure you can find more useful things to do than listening to me wittering on about how Jutla is settling in."

"But she is category A, and I am supposed to be with her in theses situations," said the officer.

He looked at her and said, "and I am the wing governor and I say I will deal with Jutla on my own,"

The officer turned and left the office.

For the next ten minutes he was very professional and went through the checklist of items covering Meenas first few weeks.

Then he said, "well that's the official stuff, now I am going to tell you a story.

Meena had a feeling she was going to enjoy the story.

He began, "My father was in banking and ran the Singapore office of the bank for many years. I was born and raised in the city. The family was fairly wealthy and we had a few servants, Cook, driver, gardener and a rather attractive Indian maid. When I first saw you I thought you were the maid, you look just like her.

Meena interrupted him, "my father spent some time in Singapore, perhaps he was shall we say, a little naughty. I might have another sister."

He laughed and carried on, "I was a young lad, around 15 and went to an all boys school. No sisters, so no knowledge of girls at all." He hesitated and the continued, "until one night when my parents were away and Sarika came to my bed and did things to me which were mind blowing. We carried on until my father caught us one day and she was sacked. I never saw her again, until you walked in the office."

Meena stood walked around the desk and lowered her lips to his, "my names Sarika," she mouthed and sought his tongue with hers.

"I have a call in five minutes" he gasped as they broke the kiss.

Meena reached down popped the button on his pants and slid down the zipper. She reached into his briefs and pulled out a lovely long and suckable cock. She wrapped her hand around it and began to rub.

"Suck me," he pleaded, but Meena was clever, she had an opportunity, keep him hungry for more. She just rubbed him until a jet of white sticky fluid erupted from him.

Meena took a tissue from the box on the desk and wiped up the sperm.

He buzzed Mrs.Maynard to collect Jutla and return her to the medical centre.

Meena smiled all the way back, "a pussy feast and a hand job in one day," she thought to herself. Then another thought crossed her mind, "I wonder if Serena is ready yet?"

As I turned out Serena wasn't ready, but the following night was a different story.

12