Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls were in their beds, "Meena, can I ask you something personal?" Said Serena.

"Of course babe, anything at all," replied Meena.

Serena climbed out of her bed and sat on the edge of Meena's and said, "What's it like to kiss another girl?"

Meena sat up lifted her bed cover inviting Serena to join her.

The black girl snuggled up to Meena, who wrapped her arms around her. "Are you sure?" Asked Meena, who desperately wanted the answer to be yes.

Serena nodded and Meena slowly placed her lips on hers. Serena responded and when Meena tentatively eased her tongue between her lips, she relaxed and let it begin its magic.

They kissed for a while, neither saying a word, just laying in each other's arms and enjoying the sensual feeing of being completely relaxed and embracing the moment.

Meena felt that Serena was ready for the next step and undid the cotton pyjama jacket without any objection from the other girl. Meena lowered her head and took the hard nub of Serena's nipple between her lips and began to lick and suck.

The sexually inexperienced black girl was immediately in awe of her cellmate, the sensations Meena's lips and tongue were causing was sending ripples of delight through her whole body.

Meena decided that the reactions she was getting from the other girl warranted her trying for a little bit more exploring. She slid her hand down the smooth black skin, then under the waist band of the pyjamas until she encountered a thick patch of curly pubic hair.

"Oh," was all Serena said, almost in a whisper, then "oh, yes, oh yes, more, more," as Meena's fingers reached her wetness.

The experienced Meena soon had Serena gasping as her fingers worked their magic and the most intense orgasms of her young life happened as her clitoris was touched and caressed in a way that she had never even dreamed as happening.

"That was wonderful, I have never known anything like it," said Serena as Meena slid her cum soaked fingers into her mouth and licked Serena's juice from them.

Meena kissed the girl and replied, "that was nothing, wait until I get my tongue in there, then you will really come."

"I'm not sure, I've never had anyone, how do you say, go down on me," said Serena rather nervously.

Meena kissed her again and said, "I will be gentle, and if at any time you want me to stop, I will, promise."

"Ok" said Serena.

Meena kissed the small black breasts, then across the flat stomach and through the thick patch of pubic hair before her tongue slid along the outer lips of her cellmate, causing the girl to gasp.

The next few minutes were among the most mind blowing of Serena's young life. Meena, licked with the expertise she had built up during her months with Kat. Then the introduction of firstly one then two fingers was beyond her imagination and when the tip of Meena's tongue found her clitoris, she thought she would explode with pleasure.

Later as they lay in each other's arms, Serena said, "next time, can I do it to you?"

As they exchanged kisses Meena said, "oh my god yes."

To be continued.......

"Oh my god, oh yes, there, there, there," Called out Meena Jutla as her cellmate Cat finger fucked her to her orgasm.

Meena had been imprisoned for a year now, the first of many many more, perhaps for the rest of her life.

If it hadn't been for the frequent sex with her cellmate Kat, a fellow murderer, she would probably not have survived that first year.

Using her nursing skills, she had got a job in the medical wing and had a brief lesbian affair with a doctor, before she was transferred. A one off with a gullible male guard had proved to be just that. As much as she loved the sex with Kat, she had always loved variety, and craved for it.

"Oh my god that tongue of yours on my clit, it's so wonderful, you're a real magician." Gasped Meena as her body gradually returned to normal and she snuggled against her heavily tattooed cellmate and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she was working in the hospital wing when one of the officers came to escort her too the wing governor.

"What's this about, I've done nothing wrong for fucks sake," said an exasperated Meena as they made their way to the managers office.

Meena stood in front of the wing manager, a young man who didn't even look up as she entered, he just carried on typing into a computer.

"Arrogant prick," thought Meena.

Finally he looked up, opened up a file and said, " Ah Jutla, I have some news. You are to be transferred to another facility, get your things together and you will transported there tomorrow."

Meena protested, "but why? I like it here, I have friends, I don't want to go."

"I'm afraid that you have no say in the matter, you will go to HMP Sheldrake tomorrow." He said, then carried on typing.

Meena appealed to the guard," Oh miss, is there nothing I can do?"

The guard, a middle aged woman, who was quite friendly replied, "I'm afraid not, you have no say where you go, but on the bright side, Sheldrake is one of the most modern prisons in the country, better than this shit hole." She continued, "so if I were you, I would spend my last night here fucking Kat's brains out."

Meena smiled and acknowledged that her sex with Kat was openly known.

Meena got back to her cell and broke down in tears when she told Kat the news. Meena spent the afternoon saying goodbye to her colleagues in the medical area and a few on the wing.

As the duty officer locked the door and slammed the shutter down, she smiled and said, "Goodbye Jutla, enjoy your last night with this one, I would love to join you, but unfortunately can't."

Without speaking both girls stripped naked and climbed onto Kat's lower bunk bed.

After an intense bout of passionate kissing, Meena began to cry. She sobbed and kept calling out that it was unfair.

Kat tried to placate her and eventually managed to calm her down by kissing her neck, then her breasts, which she had learned over the past months that Meena just loved.

"Eat my pussy, please," cried Meena in a mild almost childlike voice. Kat was only to happy to oblige and spent an age between Meena's legs, probing with both tongue and fingers bringing the Indian girl to orgasm after orgasm.

After another session in the 69 position, they fell asleep in each other's arms for the last time.

At 6.30 the next morning the cell door opened and the officer said, "Okay Jutla, up you get, shower and then a long day for you."

A drowsy Meena looked down on her lover for what would probably be the last time, they kissed and a naked Meena climbed from the bunk and began to dress.

"Bye my sweet, hope your new cellmate has a nice juicy pussy," said Meena as she turned and left Kat, tears welling in her eyes.

A solo shower was a luxury which Meena thoroughly enjoyed. As she to.

12